|“||This is Valkyr, the tormented, the experiment.||„|
Valkyr is a berserker themed Warframe, using her abilities to brutally maim and kill her opponents in an unstoppable rage. Much like all Tenno, she is led by the Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
The original Valkyr had been subjected to cruel experiments organized by the Corpus scientist Alad V for his Zanuka Project, which had been the source of intense anger and scars.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher | At least High 6-A, likely much higher
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can utilize various Auras, can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, extreme pain tolerance, Berserk Mode, Skilled Martial Artist, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation | Invulnerability, Immunity to sleep inducement, paralysis, toxins and diseases, corrosion, and knockdown effects, her attacks gain natural life stealing properties
Attack Potency: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Comparable to the likes of Mirage, who could casually tear apart hordes of Sentients with her bare hands) | At least Large Continent level, likely much higher (Can physically overpower other Tenno with ease)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy"), Higher combat speed via Warcry
Striking Strength: At least Large Continent Class | At least Large Continent Class
Durability:At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage) | At least Large Continent level, possibly Moon level (Valkyr's durability skyrockets during Hysteria, rendering all previous attacks that would normally harm her almost null, becoming extremely hard to put down)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, 187 meters with Rip Line, 25 meters with Paralysis
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions | Energy claws
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of her powers.
- Rip Line - Valkyr hurls forth a hook. If it hits an enemy, she pulls them to her. If it hits terrain, she pulls herself to the hook's location.
- Warcry - Valkyr lets out a rallying cry that bolsters her allies melee speed while slowing down nearby enemies.
- Paralysis - Valkyr unleashes her shields in a shockwave, capable of stunning opponents for a brief period of time, opening them up for a finisher.
- Hysteria - Describes Valkyr being imbued with large amounts of energy, brutally maiming her opponents with her claws in a fit of unfathomable rage.
- Channeling - Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.
Key: Base | Hysteria