Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya and his partner Veemon are two of the protagonists of Digimon Adventure 02. The de facto leader of the DigiDestined, their hot-blooded and reckless natures mean they have a lot of room for improvement, but they nevertheless step up to the plate and take the reins of their adventures with enthusiasm.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B | High 7-A | High 7-A | High 7-A | At least 3-C
Name: Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya and Veemon | Flamedramon | Raidramon | ExVeemon | Magnamon
Age: Davis is about 10-12 Years old. Veemon is young, but his exact age is unknown
Classification: Human, DigiDestined/Chosen Child, Egg bearer of Courage and Friendship. | Royal Knight
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics | Fire Manipulation as Flamedramon, Electricity Manipulation as Raidramon | Flight, Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Energy Projection, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite.
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Rookies can bust trees with ease) | Small Island level (On par with Raidramon) | Small Island level (Took down Minotarumon, a Digimon capable of generating earthquakes simply by punching the ground in a single hit. Should be equal to other Adult Digimon) | Small Island level (Superior to Raidramon and Flamedramon) | At least Galaxy level (Should be equal to the likes of WarGreymon)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Comparable to Agumon and Tentomon) | Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with Stingmon in Episode 28) | Hypersonic+ (Veemon's fastest ground evolution) | Hypersonic+ (At least as fast as Flamedramon) | FTL (On par with the rest of the Royal Knights)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Can knock down trees in Episode 5) | Small Island Class | Small Island Class (Defeated Minotarumon in one hit) | Small Island Class | At least Galactic Class
Durability: Wall level | Small Island level | Small Island level | Small Island level | At least Galaxy level (Survived attacks from Cherubimon)
Range: Standard melee range | Standard melee range | Standard melee range | Several dozen meters with fire projectiles | Several dozen meters with electrical attacks | Several dozen meters with projectiles | Several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: They are somewhat reckless and Veemon also needs food to acquire the energy necessary to Digivolve.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Vee Headbutt: Runs at the foe and attacks with an intense headbutt.
- Vee Punch: Attacks by windmilling both fists around and around.
- Vee-Laser: Shoots an intense laser beam in the shape of an X from his chest towards the adversary.
- Fire Rocket: Surrounds himself in an aura of fire and then shoots towards his opponent like a rocket.
- Flame Shot: Covered in flames, he jumps at the foe cutting diagonally upwards utilizing his helmet blade.
- Flame Shield: Encases himself in a ball of fire.
- Blue Thunder: Strikes with bolts of lightning from the spikes on his back.
- Lightning Blade: Strikes with one powerful lighting bolt from the sword-horn on his nose.
- Magna Blast: Unleashes missiles or energy blasts from hidden components in his armor.
- Magna Blaster: Unleashes blasts of light energy either in all directions or focused in one direction.
- Light Aura Barrier: Envelops self in a barrier of light to ward off enemies.
Key: Veemon | Flamedramon | Raidramon | ExVeemon | Magnamon
Note: This profile covers V-mon as he appears in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02.