Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya and his partner Veemon are two of the protagonists of Digimon Adventure 02. The de facto leader of the DigiDestined, their hot-blooded and reckless natures mean they have a lot of room for improvement, but they nevertheless step up to the plate and take the reins of their adventures with enthusiasm.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 6-C | At least 3-C
Name: Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya and Veemon | Flamedramon | Raidramon | ExVeemon | Magnamon
Age: Davis is about 10-12 Years old. Veemon is young, but his exact age is unknown
Classification: Human, DigiDestined/Chosen Child, Egg bearer of Courage and Friendship. | Royal Knight
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | Fire Manipulation as Flamedramon, Electricity Manipulation as Raidramon | Flight, Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Energy Projection, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Comparable to other Rookie Digimon) | At least Large Island level (On par with Raidramon) | At least Large Island level (Took down Minotarumon, a Digimon capable of generating earthquakes simply by punching the ground in a single hit. Should be equal to other Adult Digimon) | At least Large Island level (Superior to Raidramon and Flamedramon) | At least Galaxy level (Should be equal to the likes of WarGreymon)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Agumon and Tentomon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Meramon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (One of the fastest Champion level Digimon. Has been stated multiple times by multiple sources to be at least lightning speed if not faster) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Meramon) | Relativistic, with Relativistic+ reactions |
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Can knock down trees in Episode 5) | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Island Class (Defeated Minotarumon in one hit) | At least Large Island Class | At least Galactic Class
Durability: Large Building level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Island level | At least Galaxy level (Survived attacks from Cherubimon)
Range: Standard melee range | Standard melee range | Standard melee range | Several dozen meters with fire projectiles | Several dozen meters with electrical attacks | Several dozen meters with projectiles | Several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: They are somewhat reckless and Veemon also needs food to acquire the energy necessary to Digivolve.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Vee Headbutt: Runs at the foe and attacks with an intense headbutt.
- Vee Punch: Attacks by windmilling both fists around and around.
- Vee-Laser: Shoots an intense laser beam in the shape of an X from his chest towards the adversary.
- Fire Rocket: Surrounds himself in an aura of fire and then shoots towards his opponent like a rocket.
- Flame Shot: Covered in flames, he jumps at the foe cutting diagonally upwards utilizing his helmet blade.
- Flame Shield: Encases himself in a ball of fire.
- Blue Thunder: Strikes with bolts of lightning from the spikes on his back.
- Lightning Blade: Strikes with one powerful lighting bolt from the sword-horn on his nose.
- Magna Blast: Unleashes missiles or energy blasts from hidden components in his armor.
- Magna Blaster: Unleashes blasts of light energy either in all directions or focused in one direction.
- Light Aura Barrier: Envelops self in a barrier of light to ward off enemies.
Key: Veemon | Flamedramon | Raidramon | ExVeemon | Magnamon
Note: This profile covers V-mon as he appears in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02.