|“||I'm gonna show you what happens when you force a man to change.||„|
|~ Uzu Sanageyama|
Uzu Sanageyama (猿投山 渦 Sanageyama Uzu) is one of Kill la Kill's main characters and a member of Honnouji Academy's student council. He was originally one of the most well respected gang leaders within the Kanto Region with hundreds of trained martial artists at his command. That ended when he and his entire army suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Satsuki Kiryuin, and he has happily been subordinate to her ever since. Among the Elite Four, Uzu is by far their best weapons fighter, and willing to do anything to further hone his skill.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | 7-A | At least 7-A, possibly higher
Name: Uzu Sanageyama
Origin: Kill la Kill
Classification: Human, Honnōji Academy Elite Four, Head of the Honnōji Academy athletic clubs
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman perception and enhanced precision, Precognition, Highly skilled swordsman, Can create energy whirlwinds with his sword, Afterimage Creation, Can cause delayed reactions in his attacks (Opponents won't be impacted by his strikes until several seconds after he already hit them)
Attack Potency: Town level (Easily overpowered Synchronized Ryuko. His 3-Star uniform is far more powerful than Mako Mankanshoku's 2-Star uniform.) | Mountain level (Is comparable if not superior to the other Elite Four members. Tanked the destruction of Honnōji from very close range and can stalemate people able to harm him. | At least Mountain level, possibly higher (Fired an energy blast so powerful that at least 6 COVERs were instantly one shot just by standing near it and not even making contact with it. A single COVER is able to stomp Gamagori's MKII form)
Lifting Strength: Class K (Is physically stronger than Mako) | Class K | At least Class K
Striking Strength: Town Class (Hit Ryuko hard enough she goes chest-deep into the ground) | Mountain Class | At least Mountain Class, possibly higher
Durability: Town level | Mountain level | At least Mountain level, possibly higher
Range: Extended melee range with sword, Several kilometers with vision
Standard Equipment: Bamboo Sword, Blade Regalia, Tailor Daggers
Intelligence: Above average, Combat genius
Weaknesses: If someone cuts the Banshi thread of the Blade Regalia he becomes weaker, Slightly overconfident, His senses and precognition can be nullified by blocking his vision and extra eyes (Mk I weakness only)
Three-Star Goku Uniform:
Blade Regalia: The first transformation that Uzu undergoes with the Life Fibers.
- Shinsoku: Senbonzuki: Uzu wields 10 swords at once and violently strikes his opponent with all of them at high speeds.
- Higi: Tengantsu: Through analyzing extremely subtle, nearly unnoticeable details within an opponent's body language such as their eyes and muscles, Uzu is granted a type of precognition where he can predict what they'll do ahead of time. This ability is greatly enhanced by his Goku Uniform giving him multiple eyes.
Blade Regalia Mk.II: When Uzu shows Satsuki his dedication towards overcoming his excessive reliance on Higi Tengantsu and sews his eyes shut, she rewards him a much stronger version of his previous suit.
- Shingantsu: Without his eyesight, Uzu's other senses become vastly improved. Through sensing the area around him his prediction of one's attacks becomes far better.
- Hissatsu: Isshin Zenzanken: Uzu combines his swords and gauntlets into a new weapon which he uses to strike opponents with.
Blade Regalia Mk.III: Uzu's greater upgrade from his previous suit.
- Shingan Tensenzuki: The speed of Uzu's strikes becomes considerably faster than before.
- Delayed Reactions: Uzu strikes someone, yet they do not feel anything until several seconds after the hit was already finished. This ability makes it easy for him to catch someone off guard.
Blade Regalia: Secret Unsealed: Uzu's final and by far most powerful uniform,
- Energy Whirlwind: Uzu shoots a green beam of extremely powerful energy from his sword.
Key: Blade Regalia | Blade Regalia Mk.III | Blade Regalia Secret Unleashed