Urotsuki (うろつき) is the protagonist of the Freeware video game Yume 2kki. Like other games of similar nature, she spends most of her time sleeping, exploring her own dreams.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A, possibly 4-B to 4-A. Unknown via waking up.
Origin: Yume 2kki
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid), Flight, Light Manipulation, Teleportation, Invisibility, Age Manipulation (Herself), Weather Manipulation, Immortality (Types 3 and 9. All of the Dream World is merely her dreams, and she will always come back from her "Real World" self if she is killed. Her death would also destroy the Dream World until she comes back)
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Chainsawed her way through Tapir-San, a being large enough to hold an earth-moon system inside him), possibly Solar System level to Multi-Solar System level (She could recreate a virtual tower as a real object. Said tower was large enough to contain several dream worlds. Its true size is unknown, but other similar sized areas have been shown large enough to hold a sun and the earth, alongside several stars in the sky). Unknown via waking up (When she wakes up, the whole Dream World is completely erased until she comes back, as her dreams vanish when she is awake. She can trigger this manually, although it is also triggered automatically when she "dies")
Speed: Likely at least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can fly over whole zones in seconds, including whole cities), possibly Massively FTL+ (Some zones could reach interstellar size, but it is unclear if she traveled such distances)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Likely Large Planet Class, possibly Solar System Class to Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Likely Large Planet level, possibly Solar System level to Multi-Solar System level. Immortality makes her hard to kill.
Range: Few Kilometers to Lightyears
Standard Equipment: Her 34 Effects
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Can fly over whole Dream World areas in seconds
- Created huge storms on a whim
- Recreated a Tower large enough to contain a solar system and multiple stars
-Her 34 Effects:
- Motorcycle: Urotsuki summons a motorcycle.
- Chainsaw: Her main method of attack.
- Fairy: She becomes smaller and can fly.
- Spacesuit: She can fly in space.
- Rainbow: Can produce light.
- Wolf: She becomes a wolf girl. Her howl scares most enemies.
- Eyeball Bomb: She explodes herself, teleporting back to the Nexus.
- Invisible: She becomes invisible.
- Paper Doll: She can manipulate weather.
- Bat: She can fly to any spot on the map.
- Waking Up: By pinching her cheek, Urosuki can wake up from the Dream, completely leaving the place and likely destroying it. She can go back to sleep at any point she desires, recreating the Dream and reappearing in it. If her Dream avatar were to die, she'd automatically wake up, destroying the Dream while doing so.