|“||There is only one way to measure a man. Tear him… into… pieces.||„|
Once a powerful Noxian headsman, Urgot was betrayed by the empire for which he had killed so many. Bound in iron chains, he was forced to learn the true meaning of strength in the Dredge—a prison mine deep beneath Zaun. Emerging in a disaster that spread chaos throughout the city, he now casts an imposing shadow over its criminal underworld. Raising his victims on the very chains that once enslaved him, he will purge his new home of the unworthy, making it a crucible of pain.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Urgot, The Dreadnought, the Headsman's Pride
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his mid to late 50's)
Classification: Cyborg, Former Noxian soldier and high executioner | Member of the Battlecast
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Cyborgization, Energy Projection, Acid-based attacks, Forcefield Creation, Constantly emits a cloud of chem-gas potent enough to kill in under a minute, Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Can breathe chem-gas with no issue), Short-range Teleportation, Fear Manipulation, Limited Power Nullification (Via Fear Beyond Death and Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), acid-enhanced attacks ignore durability to some degree | Large Island level (Comparable to the other Battlecasts such as Cho'Gath), acid-enhanced attacks ignore durability to some degree
Lifting Strength: Class K (Able to fling champions as heavy as Nautilus, Malphite, and Galio over his head)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Large Island level
Range: Dozens of meters
Standard Equipment: Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter, Chem-Drill, Acid Hunter missiles, Terror Capacitor, Corrosive Charges, Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, Starting/Essential Items (Doran's Blade, Ninja Tabi, Muramana, The Black Cleaver, Warding Totem, Health Potions )
Intelligence: Average (Though driven mad, Urgot is highly skilled in combat, with a reputation for leaving large piles of dead behind him after every battle he participated in)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Urgot fires a blast of energy from his cannon.
- Echoing Flames: Urgot's six legs each conceal a shotgun that covers an arc, together forming a full circle of cover around him. Each shotgun has one shell and an individual reload timer. The next basic attack in the direction of a loaded shotgun causes it to fire, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit within. Echoing Flames deals reduced damage to enemies recently damaged in the last 5 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Corrosive Charge: Urgot launches a canister at the target location that explodes after a brief delay, dealing physical damage and slowing all enemies hit.
- Purge: Urgot shields himself and autonomously attacks the nearest enemy for the next 4 seconds, without interrupting his movement, prioritizing enemy champions marked for Purging. While active, Urgot also gains slow resistance and ghost versus non-champions but attacking reduces his base movement speed. Urgot's other abilities apply Purge to enemy champions for a few seconds.
- Disdain: After a brief delay, Urgot dashes in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies in the way and knocking them aside. Urgot comes to a stop upon colliding with an enemy champion, stunning them and flinging them over himself.
- Fear Beyond Death: Urgot fires a chem-drill forward that impales the first enemy champion struck, dealing physical damage, leashing them for 3 seconds and slowing them. If the target is below 25% of their maximum health, Fear Beyond Death can be re-activated, and automatically does so after 3 seconds if the target is within the threshold. Urgot begins channeling as he launches chains at the target, suppressing them on impact and reeling them in, during which they are untargetable by other effects. The channel can only be interrupted by Urgot's death. If the channel is successful, the target is executed and surrounding enemies are terrified for 1.5 seconds.
- Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter: Urgot's basic attacks and Acid Hunter reduce the damage dealt by his target by 15% for 2.5 seconds.
- Acid Hunter: Urgot fires a missile in a line, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it hits and refunding 20 mana if it kills its target. Acid Hunter can also directly target enemies affected by Corrosive Charge, passing over all other enemies to hit them directly.
- Terror Capacitor: Urgot shields himself for up to 7 seconds, also causing his basic attacks and Acid Hunter to slow his target for 1.5 seconds while the shield holds.
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser: Urgot grants himself damage reduction for 5 seconds and channels for 1 second, suppressing the target enemy champion for the duration. Upon completing the channel, Urgot and his target blink to each other's locations, allowing Urgot to ignore unit collision for 1 second, slowing the target by 40% for 3 seconds and causing nearby enemies to flee for 1.5 seconds excluding his target.
Key: Base | Battlecast Urgot