|“||All I've done 'til now is wander around aimlessly, just sinking lower and lower without knowing why... but now I get it! I existed for this ability!||„|
Ungalo is a minor antagonist in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean. One of the four children left of Dio Brando, he is led by Enrico Pucci to unlock his Stand. This ability is meant to act as a blockade to stop anyone from preventing Pucci from attaining "Heaven".
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B. Varies with Bohemian Rhapsody.
Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part VI: Stone Ocean)
Classification: Human, Stand User
Attack Potency: Human level. Varies with Bohemian Rhapsody (Power depends on what fictional character is unleashed)
Speed: Unknown. Varies with Bohemian Rhapsody (Speed depends on what fictional character is unleashed.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Human level. Varies with Bohemian Rhapsody (Durability depends on what fictional character is unleashed)
Range: At least Planetary (Could go farther if fiction exists outside of the planet).
Standard Equipment: Bohemian Rhapsody
Weaknesses: He is mentally weak and has little morale. Bohemian Rhapsody can be defeated by creating a fictional character that undoes its ability.
- Bohemian Rhapsody: Bohemian Rhapsody has no proper appearance, but rather a widespread affect of its ability. Fictional Characters that are brought to life will be taken out of whatever form of media they are from, leaving a blank outline of where they were previously from.
- Character Summoning: Upon activation, Bohemian Rhapsody immediately brings all characters pictured in any form of media (Street Signs, Cartoons, Movies, etc.) into real life. Once they are brought to reality, they cannot be put back by normal means. The characters do not have to necessarily be 100% fiction, as a self-portrait of Van Gogh was brought to reality.
- Soul Separation: If a person finds a character that they like, their soul will separate from their body. Their physical body will move elsewhere, and the soul will remain separated unless they manage to destroy the character that they like.
- Fate of the Character: Alongside having their soul separated, those affected will be doomed to follow the story and fate of the character that they like. This could be both good or bad, but if someone were to be separated because of Vincent Van Gogh, they would be fated to cut off their own earlobe and commit suicide. There is no possible way to stop this from occuring unless they defeat the character.
List of Characters Summoned by Bohemian Rhapsody
- Stick Figure from a Pedestrian crossing sign
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
- Mazinger Z
- Astro Boy
- Tetsujin 28 (AKA Gigantor)
- Giant Robo
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Big Bad Wolf
- Vincent van Gogh
- A mother goat and her 7 kids
- Venus from the Botticelli painting The Birth of Venus
- Peter Pan and Tinker Bell
- The Three Little Pigs
- Mickey Mouse
- The lion from the MGM Studios logo
- Chewbacca (unseen)
- T-1000 (unseen)
- Put Back: A hero thought up by Weather Report and drawn by Van Gogh's portrait, designed to eliminate all other characters created by Bohemian Rhapsody. Even if Ungalo were to activate the Stand again, this would also activate Put Back and render it ineffective.
- Infinitely many more