A legendary Ultraman from the Land of Light, King existed even before the Plasma Spark and was part of its construction team and is one of the Ultra Elders. He is seen as a god-like figure to the people of Nebula M78, Planet L77 and Planet U40. Before Leo encountered him, no Ultraman had ever seen him in the flesh, although he would appear to many other Ultras thereafter. He is extremely powerful in the appearances he has made, showing he is able to bring Ultraman Leo back to life after he'd been sawed to pieces by Commander Black without any effort. He is quite possibly the strongest of all the Ultras, having powers other Ultras can only consider 'magical'. Some beings of light have sought him out themselves in order to obtain power so that they too could be come Ultra Crusaders. King would test their hearts to show them if they worthy of his help. Despite the name, he is not the king of the Land of Light (being treated more like a God than a mere monarch) and he observes the evolution of the Space Garrison and the Ultra Brothers while meditating on a Planet where only he lives. He is supposedly all powerful and undefeatable, and he is said to have similar origins as Ultraman Noa. Despite being called Ultraman King, he confirmed to Ultraman Hikari he has many names, and that Ultraman King is not his real name, but he merely adopted it for his love of the human race.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown. At least 3-A
Name: Ultraman King
Age: Over 300,000
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, and durability, Immortality (Type 1), Energy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Resurrection, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Resistance towards Magic with his cape, Clairvoyance
Attack Potency: Unknown. At least Universe level (Superior even to the likes of Ultraman Zero, Ginga, Victory, Judar and even Father of Ultra at his prime. Stated to be the most powerful being in the Ultraman universe, has yet to display his true powers)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Can run at Mach 3), Massively FTL+ flight and reaction speed (Should be far swifter than any other Ultras)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M, likely higher
Striking Strength: Universal Class
Durability: Unknown. At least Universe level
Range: Planetary, Universal through psychic powers (Was able to sense Judar's revival which was occuring far from his own planet)
Standard Equipment: King Hammer, Ultra Mantle
Intelligence: Unknown, possibly Omniscient (Holds great knowledge over many things)
Weaknesses: None notable
- King Hammer: Ultraman King can shrink or grow opponents by shaking his hammer in a whacking fashion. His hammer can also be used as a physical weapon.
- Ultra Mantle: Ultraman King's cape can conjure up objects and stop incoming projectile attacks with the item.
- King Flasher: Ultraman King can fire a bolt of energy, capable of making explosions as large as he is, from his hands.
- Baptism Ray: King can emit tiny, red energy arrows from the red orbs on his chest. This was used to reveal Alien Babalou's true form.
- King Spark: This technique calls down lightning and was used to snap the Ultra Key in half and stop Alien Babalou.
- Revival Beam: Ultraman King can revive dead beings with this ray.
- Teleportation: Ultraman King can teleport any place he wishes by sheer will.
- Natural Disaster Ability: Ultraman King can cause lightning and blizzards with the snap of his fingers.
- Telekinesis: He can defeat his enemies without touching them. This is what he used to imprison Belial, creating the Space Prison out of rubble from all over the Land of Light.