An Ultralisk is a living weapon genetically engineered for use in Zerg swarm. Massive beasts strong enough to level buildings, kill mechs and infantry alike by merely walking, and shrug off tank fire, the ultralisk is a terrifying monster of colossal proportions. Armed with four massive scythe-like arms and armored from head to toe with harder-than-steel scales, these creatures are well equipped to be one of the most terrifying threats on the battlefield. Being a mainstay in the Zerg army, an ultralisk is bound to be found with any serious swarm.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-B
Name: Ultralisk | Noxious | Torrasque
Classification: Siege unit, animal, Zerg beast
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability, Regeneration (High-Low), Resistance to Mind control, nuclear radiation, biological agents, and chemical weapons, Adaptation with Abathur, Tissue Assimilation | Toxic Manipulation | Resurrection
Speed: Superhuman (Able to outrun a Seige Tank)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100 (Able to effortlessly toss aside a mech similar in size to a tank)
Striking Strength: City Block Class
Durability: At least City Block level (Based off of the aforementioned Calc)
Stamina: Very High (Genetically designed to be resilient in long battles)
Range: Several meters (The ultralisk's blades are several meters long)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Ultralisks are unable to hit targets in the air.
- Kaiser Blade Slash: The four scythe-like appendages on the front of an ultralisk are genetically honed to mono-molecular levels, enabling them to rip through nearly any armor with ease.
- Frenzied: The Ultralisk is mindless, focusing only on what the hivemind demands of it. Because of this, it is immune to snare, slow, stun, and even mind control attacks.
- Burrow: Despite its massive size, ultralisks are able to completely bury and unbury themselves extremely quickly.
- Burrow Charge: The ultralisk is able to swiftly tear through the ground, charging the target from complete safety and forgoing any obstacle. Once it has reached its target, it erupts from under the ground, throwing back enemies and stunning them.
- Tissue Assimilation: Ultralisks heal 40% of the damage dealt with their attacks.
- Toxic Cloud: Release a burst of toxins around the noxious ultralisk to deal damage to nearby enemies. Does no damage to structures.
- Reincarnation: Upon death the torrasque ultralisk enters a cocoon to regenerate, emerging at full HP upon hatching. if it is killed the torrasque dies.