|“||Through us, nature's will is done.||„|
Udyr is more than a man; he is a vessel for the untamed power of four primal animal spirits. When tapping into the spirits' bestial natures, Udyr can harness their unique strengths: the tiger grants him speed and ferocity, the turtle resilience, the bear might, and the phoenix its eternal flame. With their combined power, Udyr can turn back all those who would attempt to harm the natural order.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-C, possibly higher
Name: Udyr, The Spirit Walker
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Middle aged (mid 30s to early 40s)
Classification: Human, Spirit Vessel, Hirana Temple Guardian, Winter's Claw Ally
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master hand-to-hand combatant, Regeneration (Mid-low), Zoolingualism, High willpower, Can control and channel the power of the four primal guardian spirits, Forcefield creation, Can absorb a portion of the opponent's life energy by attacking them, Fire Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least Town level with Guardian Stance (Far stronger than his base form, Defeated Ao Shin, a storm dragon the size of a small mountain), possibly higher
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Town level, possibly higher
Stamina: Superhuman (Fought an entire army of Noxian soldiers on his own)
Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with Tiger Stance claws, Several meters with Phoenix Stance flames
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Has extensive knowledge of the physical and spirit worlds, as well as the knowledge bestowed upon him by the four Guardian Spirits)
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: A powerful punch that deals physical damage and changes with his stance.
- Monkey's Agility: Each time Udyr switches stances, he moves and attacks faster. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Tiger Stance: Udyr gains attack speed for 5 seconds and will perform a Strike with his first basic attack after activation, dealing bonus physical damage over 2 seconds to the target. After this his basic attacks deal bonus physical damage.
- Turtle Stance: Udyr gains a shield for 5 seconds and passive life steal.
- Bear Stance: For a short duration, Udyr gains increased movement speed, ignores unit collision, gains the ability to stun enemies, and performs a short dash towards enemy champions he stuns with his attacks. Udyr's basic attacks stun the target for 1 second. This effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every few seconds.
- Phoenix Stance: Udyr unleashes pulsing waves of fire around himself for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage. On the first attack after activation and on every third subsequent attack, Udyr engulfs enemies in flames, dealing magic damage in front of him.
- Guardian Stance: As shown in the fight against Ao Shin, Udyr is capable of channeling all four spirits at simultaneously, Greatly boosting all of his stats. However, the effect this has on him is unknown.
- Corrupting Potion: For 12 seconds, regenerates health and mana as well as grants Touch of Corruption, which causes abilities and basic attacks apply a burn that damages enemy champions with bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.
- Bloodrazor Stalker's Blade: Grants attack speed, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks deal 4% of the target’s maximum health as bonus physical damage on-hit, capped at 75 damage against minions and monsters. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Ninja Tabi: Grants bonus armor and movement speed. Reduces incoming damage from all basic attacks by 12%.
- Trinity Force: Grants bonus health, attack speed, attack damage, movement speed, mana, and cooldown reduction. After using an ability, the next basic attack deals bonus physical damage. Basic attacks grant bonus movement speed for 2 seconds. Killing a Unit grants +60 flat movement speed instead.
- Dead Man's Plate: Grants bonus health and armor. Generates Momentum stacks while moving, granting bonus movement speed. Momentum slowly decays while slowed and decays rapidly while immobilized or pacified. Basic attacks discharge all Momentum, dealing increased damage relative to the amount of Momentum discharged. If maximum stacks are discharged, damage is doubled and slows its target by 50%, decaying over 1 second.
- Frozen Heart: Grants bonus armor and cooldown reduction, and cripples nearby enemies' attack speed by 15%.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Spirit Guard Udyr