A mysterious girl who comes from another planet. She enjoys teasing Aika with her large bust and often ends up grievously injured for it. She fell in love with Sōji at first sight and openly tries to seduce him with his mother's approval. After Sōji defeats the first wave of attacks from the monsters, she decides to transfer into Yōgetsu Private Academy as a student and calls herself Sōji's relative. Before arriving on Earth, Thouars was the original Tail Blue but gave up her twin-tail hair style to make the Tail Red gear after her world lost all its attributes.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu
Classification: Human, Twintail Warrior
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
- Tail Gear: A device in the form of a red bracelet which, through the use force of the Twintail "attribute power" (transformed into spiritual energy), allows a person to be reincarnated as Twintail Warriors. This gives strong armor, powerful weapons, and improves physical performance.
- Photon Absorber: A device that absorbs damage. However, the limit of the incoming damage is limited.
- Eremera Orb: A crystal containing the force of attraction to anything. Can be obtained by defeating an enemy who uses the power of this attraction.
Weaknesses: None notable
Attraction: The power that exists in the human heart and allows to love something. Using it, one can achieve different effects ranging from simply increasing physical characteristics to being able to manipulate water, fire, and even gravity.
- Twintail attraction: The power of attraction to a tail's hairstyle. Without this force Tail gear will not work.
- Flight: If it's necessary a Twintail Warrior can pretty quickly fly.
- Aura Pillar: A Twintail warrior sends his or her energy into the sky, which then drops down on the enemy, depriving them of the ability to move. However, a powerful enemy can escape from a burst of aura if their aura exceeds the aura of the warrior.