|“||It's not gambling if you can't lose...||„|
Twisted Fate is an infamous card sharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an insouciant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C
Name: Tobias "Twisted Fate" Foxtrot, The Card Master
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his 30s)
Classification: Magically Augmented Human, Card Shark, Swindler, Thief | Leader of the Cult of the Blood Moon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use magic playing cards as weapons, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Magic, Teleportation, Unnaturally high luck, Clairvoyance, Telekinesis | All previous powers plus Portal Creation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Comparable to Graves, Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level (Comparable to Blood Moon Zilean)
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level
Range: Dozens of meters with cards, Several kilometers with teleportation
Standard Equipment: Magic playing cards, Loaded dice
Intelligence: Relatively high (Skilled in combat, over the course of his life he became well known as an extremely clever and crafty thief, swindler, and con man across all of Valoran)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Twisted Fate throws a card at the opponent. Augmented by Stacked Deck.
- Loaded Dice: Twisted Fate rolls his dice every time he kills an enemy, randomly gaining 1 to 6 Gold. Naturally, he has a higher chance to receive a large bonus.
- Wild Cards: Twisted Fate throws three cards outwards in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through.
- Pick A Card: Twisted Fate presents a random card which cycles through blue, red and gold for 6 seconds. Reactivating Pick A Card ends the cycle and modifies Twisted Fate's next basic attack to deal magic damage and apply a bonus effect, based on the card he selected.
- Blue Card: Twisted Fate restores mana.
- Red Card: Twisted Fate deals magic damage to all enemies around his target and slows all damaged enemies for 2.5 seconds.
- Gold Card: Twisted Fate briefly stuns his target.
- Stacked Deck: Twisted Fate permanently has bonus attack speed, and deals bonus magic damage on every fourth basic attack.
- Destiny: Twisted Fate grants true sight of all enemy champions for a few seconds. After a 0.5-second delay, Twisted Fate can use Gate once for the duration.
- Gate: Twisted Fate channels for 1.5 seconds and, upon completing the channel, blinks to the target location.
- Seal Fate: Twisted Fate draws a powerful card from his deck, dealing damage to an enemy target and silencing them for a short duration. That enemy takes periodic damage until the curse runs out, or until he can kill an enemy unit.
- Second Sight: Twisted Fate grants the Second Sight to his allies, increasing their chance to critically hit with basic attacks.