|“||It's not gambling if you can't lose...||„|
|“||The alleys of time make for a quick getaway.||„|
Twisted Fate is an infamous card sharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an insouciant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 7-C, Low 2-C via hax
Name: Tobias "Twisted Fate" Foxtrot, The Card Master
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his 30s)
Classification: Human, Card Shark, Swindler, Thief | Chrono Fugitive
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use magic playing cards as weapons, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Magic, Teleportation, Supernatural Luck, Extrasensory Perception, Limited Telekinesis (Can telekinetically control his cards), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Red Card), Status Effect Inducement (Can Stun enemies Via Gold Card), Damage Boost (Via Stacked Deck), Limited Power Nullification (Via Seal Fate), Curse Manipulation | All previous abilities plus Time Travel, Portal Creation, Hologram Projection, Electricity Manipulation (Via Gold Card), Causality Manipulation (Via Time Travel), Existence Erasure, and Cross-universal Travel
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Comparable to Graves, Fought on par with Fiddlesticks) | Small Town level+ (Comparable to his base form), Universe level+ via hax (His technology is comparable to that of Pulsefire Ezreal and Pulsefire Caitlyn), His cards Ignore conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Athletic Human | At least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with cards, Several kilometers with teleportation
Standard Equipment: Magic playing cards, Loaded dice
Intelligence: Relatively high (Skilled in combat, over the course of his life he became well known as an extremely clever and crafty thief, swindler, and con man across all of Valoran)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Loaded Dice: Twisted Fate rolls his dice every time he kills an enemy, randomly gaining 1 to 6 Gold. Naturally, he has a higher chance to receive a large bonus.
- Wild Cards: Twisted Fate throws three cards outwards in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through.
- Pick A Card: Twisted Fate presents a random card which cycles through blue, red and gold for 6 seconds. Reactivating Pick A Card ends the cycle and modifies Twisted Fate's next basic attack to deal magic damage and apply a bonus effect, based on the card he selected.
- Blue Card: Twisted Fate restores mana.
- Red Card: Twisted Fate deals magic damage to all enemies around his target and slows all damaged enemies for 2.5 seconds.
- Gold Card: Twisted Fate briefly stuns his target.
- Stacked Deck: Twisted Fate permanently has bonus attack speed, and deals bonus magic damage on every fourth basic attack.
- Destiny: Twisted Fate grants true sight of all enemy champions for a few seconds. After a 0.5-second delay, Twisted Fate can use Gate once for the duration.
- Gate: Twisted Fate channels for 1.5 seconds and, upon completing the channel, blinks to the target location.
- Seal Fate: Twisted Fate draws a powerful card from his deck, dealing damage to an enemy target and silencing them for a short duration. That enemy takes periodic damage until the curse runs out, or until he can kill an enemy unit.
- Second Sight: Twisted Fate grants the Second Sight to his allies, increasing their chance to critically hit with basic attacks.
Key: Base | Pulsefire