|“||I'll crush you like an ant, you should know better than to fight someone with such a higher power level.||„|
Turles (ターレス, Tāresu; lit. "Tullece") is a space-pirate Saiyan who was once a member of the Saiyan Army under the Galactic Frieza Army, but he went defunct and off into the cosmos to conquer planets for himself with his group of henchmen known as the Turles Crusher Corps. He is the main antagonist of the movie Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A | At least 5-A to possibly Low 4-C | 4-A
Origin: Dragon Ball Movies
Age: Unknown. Around 30's
Classification: Saiyan, Space Pirate | Ghost Warrior
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Flight, Oozaru transformation, Ki Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Ki blast and energy wave, Can become even stronger (By eating the Tree of Might's fruit), Resurrection (With the Tree of Might's fruit, brought back Rasin and Lakasei from fossils) | Regeneration (Mid-High, can regenerate from gas)
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Effortlessly defeated non-canon Piccolo, who had a higher power level than King Vegeta) | At least Large Planet level (After eating a Fruit from the Tree of Might, he stomped non-canon Kaioken x10 Goku) to possibly Small Star level (After eating another Fruit, his power was boosted to even greater heights) | Multi-Solar System level (Able to somewhat compete with non-canon Cell Saga Super Saiyan teen Gohan, who is superior to Restrained Super Saiyan Broly)
Speed: FTL | At least FTL+ to possibly Massively FTL (Faster than Kaio-Ken x10 Goku) | Massively FTL+ (Much faster than before, can fight non-canon Super Saiyan Goku of the Cell Games Saga)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class | At least Large Planet Class to possibly Small Star Class | Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Large Planet level | At least Large Planet level to possibly Small Star level | Multi-Solar System level (Regeneration makes him difficult to kill)
Stamina: Very high, increases his stamina by eating a piece of fruit from The Tree of Might. Limitless as a Ghost Warrior.
Range: Standard melee range. Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. Planetary to at least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. Interstellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: His Scouter, Fruit of the Tree of Might
Intelligence: Mastery of various martial arts techniques and skills
Weaknesses: Can be weakened if his tail is removed, loses his wits in great ape form. Gets permanently defeated if the Destron Gas Machine is destroyed as a Ghost Warrior.
- Flight: Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.
- Finger Beam: An energy blast he fires it from his index and middle fingertips. Turles uses this to attack Icarus in order to make Gohan angry and draw out his Great Ape form.
- Fruit of the Tree of Might: Turles eats a piece of Fruit from the Tree of Might, drastically raising his power level. Used twice during The Tree of Might.
- Resurrection: Using essence from the Tree of Might's fruit, Turles can bring someone back to life, even if they have been long dead. He used it to bring the two Beenz brothers Rasin and Lakasei back to life from their fossils.
- Continuous Energy Bullets: Turles releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
- Pulse Drive: Turles fires a large and powerful beam of purple energy from either his palm or index finger. Upon impact, a second, larger column of purple energy erupts from target causing a double hit.
- Powerball: Turles can create a ball of condensed Bruits ray, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into an Oozaru. He never turned into an Oozaru in the Movie, but since he has a tail it's fairly certain that he could. He purposefully destroyed the Powerball once Kid Gohan went Oozaru to prevent himself from transforming.
- Kill Driver: Launches a powerful blast of Ki in the shape of a ring
- Sudden Storm: Turles releases a rapid barrage of purple energy spheres at his opponent, causing a massive accumulation of damage. Named in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- I'll Dig Your Grave!: Turles punches the opponent, followed by a knee strike to the air. Then, he knocks the opponent to the ground, followed by a Sudden Storm. Turles used this attack against Goku towards the end of the film.
- Meteor Burst: Delivers a volley of powerful physical blows, then finishes it up with a beam of purple energy.
- Calamity Blaster: A large and powerful beam of energy. Turles used this twice to counter Goku's Spirit Bombs. Named in Raging Blast 2.
- Regeneration: Ghost Turles can regenerate using Destron Gas, and also in his playable appearance in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Key: Pre-Tree of Life | Post-Tree of Life | Ghost Warrior
Note 1: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.
Note 2: Despite having a similar appearance to Goku and his father, Bardock, he is not to be confused with Goku Black.