Tubalcain Alhambra (トバルカイン・アルハンブラ, Tobarukain Aruhanbura) is a member of the Millennium Organization, under the code name "Dandy" ("Dandyman" in the OVA).
Powers and Stats
Name: Tubalcain Alhambra
Classification: Artificial Vampire
Speed: Hypersonic (Kept pace with Alucard)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Resisted Alucard's strength)
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level (Hard for Alucard to damage)
Range: At least several dozen meters
Standard Equipment: Seemingly limitless number of Magic playing cards that can cut straight through steel shields and smash small buildings
Intelligence: High, manipulated the local police into helping him by promising to turn them into vampires
Weaknesses: He is arrogant, and sunlight may burn him.
- Playing Cards: Tubalcain's weapons of choice were razor-sharp playing cards. The cards were apparently magical in nature; they could cut through nearly anything (including flesh, stone, and a bullet), explode, and appear from thin air or other impossibly small hiding places. Before unleashing his Level One form, Alucard appeared to have great difficulty regenerating from damage inflicted by the cards.
- Telekinetic Card Control: Tubalcain was able to control his cards with his mind, allowing them to freely fly around his body or change trajectory mid-flight to hit a moving target.
- Card Double/Regeneration: When Alucard shot Alhambra in the face, he dissolved into a flurry of cards before reappearing elsewhere, fully healed. It seems that Tubalcain's cards were the equivalent of the masses of shadows and the pools of blood that appear when Alucard is shapeshifting or re-attaching limbs, or that the Tubalcain that was shot was an illusion or a doppelgänger used to distract Alucard (implied by Alhambra's comment that Alucard "fell into [his] trap" after his "double" disappeared).
- Card Shield: Alhambra could deflect attacks by rapidly spinning his cards in a circle around his body. He used this to protect himself from Seras' gunfire, forcing the fledgling vampiress to switch to her Harkonnen.
- Enhanced Speed and Reflexes: Alhambra's running speed appeared to rival even Alucard's, and he could dodge Alucard's bullets even if they were fired a few feet behind him.
- Immortality: Being a vampire, Tubalcain was immune to death by natural causes.
- Gravity Manipulation: Alhambra appeared to be capable of defying gravity, enabling him to leap a great height and walk up vertical surfaces with ease.
- Enhanced Strength: Tubalcain had superhuman strength as a vampire, enhancing the damage of his thrown cards and allowing him to briefly match Alucard's blow with one of his own.