Tsurumaru Shinsuke is a member of the Muhou School and one of the members of the Leader's Personal Corps.
Powers and Stats
Name: Tsurumaru Shinsuke
Classification: Human, Member of the Muhou School
Attack Potency: Street level (Comparable to characters who can crush thick wooden walls)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Street Class
Durability: Human level
Range: Extended melee range
- Souen Maru: Also known as the Kamigaki (Wall-of-God) Style Sword with an unusual shape. This sword is comprised of two swords stuck together at the hilt. The blade has a gap between the blades and the tips of the swords connect.
Intelligence: Average, genius swordsman
Shinsuke is a capable martial artist as he was able to become one of the members of the leader's personal corps.
- Enhanced Flexiblity: Shinsuke is able to move in a continuous pattern for multiple attacks.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Shinsuke is able to quickly change the directions of his attack at a moment's notice.
- Enhanced Endurance: Shinsuke is able to withstand a devastating hit. He was able to put his hand back on his blade before being cut down.
- The Ultimate Technique of the Kamigaki School: Souen Sharin (Twin Flames Wheel): A special continuous attack. Thanks to his training, Shinsuke can move his sword in a fluid yet fast motion allowing him to attack the enemy multiple times and even change the direction of the slash at the last moment. Unlike many other techniques, it doesn't have a specific stance or pattern, and thus is almost impossible to predict. Also incorrectly spelled as "Souen Syarin".