|“||Rage is my weapon.||„|
Fueled by his unbridled fury and rage, Tryndamere cuts his way through the tundra, mastering the art of battle by challenging the Freljord's greatest warriors. The wrathful barbarian seeks revenge on the one who decimated his clan and strikes down all those who stand between him and his final retribution.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A
Name: Tryndamere, the Barbarian King
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, King of the Freljord
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 (Can swing around a greatsword nearly as large as himself with one hand without any issue)
Striking Strength Small Town Class | At least Small Town Class, possibly Mountain Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level
Range: Extended melee range with greatsword
Standard Equipment: Greatsword
Intelligence: Above Average (An effective ruler who has lead the Freljord alongside Ashe for several years, Highly skilled in combat to the point where he wasn't even allowed to wield his greatsword until he had proven that he was a master swordsman, though his skill can sometimes be blinded by rage)
Weaknesses: His spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Tryndamere cleaves the opponent with his sword. Augmented by Battle Fury.
- Battle Fury:
- Fury: Tryndamere gains 5 Fury each time he lands a basic attack, increased to 10 Fury on critical strikes, and 10 Fury each time he kills an enemy. After not dealing or receiving damage for 8 seconds, Tryndamere loses 5 Fury per second.
- Battle Fury: Tryndamere gains 0.35% critical strike chance per point of Fury he currently has, up to a maximum of 35% critical strike chance.
- Bloodlust: Tryndamere permanently has bonus attack damage, and gains additional bonus attack damage per 1% of his missing health. When activated, Tryndamere heals himself, increased for every point of Fury consumed.
- Mocking Shout: Tryndamere reduces the attack damage of all nearby enemies for 4 seconds, also slowing targets who have their backs turned to him for the duration.
- Spinning Slash: Tryndamere dashes to a target location, dealing physical damage to enemies in his path and gaining 2 Fury per enemy hit. Spinning Slash's cooldown is reduced by 1 second whenever Tryndamere critically strikes, doubled to 2 seconds against enemy champions.
- Undying Rage: Tryndamere instantly gains Fury and becomes immune to death for 5 seconds, during which his health cannot fall below 1. Undying Rage can be used even when affected by crowd control. If Tryndamere is below 3% maximum health when Undying Rage ends, he heals to that amount.
- Mighty Cleave: Tryndamere swings his sword in an arc, dealing attack damage to nearby enemies and slowing them down for a duration.
Key: Base | Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere