Trunks (トランクス) is a protagonist in the Dragon Ball manga and the anime series Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT He is the Human and Saiyan hybrid son of Bulma and Vegeta, and later the older brother of Bulla. In the English dubs of the Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi video game series, this profile is called GT Trunks to differentiate from his alternate future counterpart and his canon DBZ/Super counterpart.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Name: Trunks Briefs
Origin: Dragon Ball GT
Classification: Saiyan, Warrior
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Chi Manipulation, Expert Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Transformation, Reactive Power Level (As a Saiyan, Trunks will grow stronger every time he fights and can attain additional strength in the midst of combat, especially after recovering from major injuries)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Star Class+
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with his sword. Stellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: His sword
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
Flight: The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.
- Ki Sense: Trunks can sense life energy.
- Rapid Movement: Due to the Gravity training with his father, Trunks is quite skilled at using Rapid Movement and often uses it in conjunction with rush techniques to confuse his opponents and attack them when their guard is down. Used as part of his Vision Smash & Victory Rush techniques.
- Victory Rush: A powerful rush technique where Trunks uses Rapid Movement to attack to opponent in a hit-and-run like fashion, before dealing an Axe Kick to the opponent knocking them downwards. GT Trunks' Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- God Breaker: A yellow energy wave he used during the Super 17 Saga to attack the villains escaped from Hell. It is one of GT Trunks' Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Meteor Blow: A physical rush technique. One of GT Trunks' Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Double Strike: A combined downward kick used in conjunction with Goten. Used in Dragon Ball GT, and named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Kikoukenjutsu Sword Style: Trunks and Goten founded this sword style and many of its techniques (which are seen in Dragon Ball Online).
- High Strike: The slash used by Future Trunks to cut Mecha Frieza in half. Using the Brave Sword, Trunks uses a similar move to cut off Hirudegarn's tail in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon.
- Burning Slash: A rapid sword slashing technique followed by a Ki Blast. Originally used by his counterpart Future Trunks. It appears as one of GT Trunks' Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse. GT Trunks uses Tapion's Brave Sword when preforming the technique.
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.