True Archer (真アーチャー, Shin Āchā) is the "True" Archer-class of Bazdilot Cordelion in the False Holy Grail War of Fate/strange fake. He has also been granted attributes of an Avenger-class Servant through the machinations of his Master.
True Archer's True Name is Alcides (アルケイデス, Arukeidesu), the human side of Heracles whose divinity has been lost through interference from his Master's Command Spells awakening past memories from his life and mud from the Fuyuki Grail.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A physically, higher with Nine Lives, possibly far higher with Goddess of War
Name: True Archer, Alcides
Origin: Fate/strange fake
Age: Summoned in his physical prime
Classification: "True" Archer-class Servant with characteristics of an Avenger-class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Precognition, Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, and Magic-based abilities such as Petrification and Spatial Manipulation, Immunity to Conventional Weapons, Can enter Spirit Form, Summoning (Can summon Cerberus and his other Noble Phantasms), Energy Projection via Nine Lives, Soul Manipulation (All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), The Pelt of the Nemean Lion makes it impossible for him to be damaged by man-made weapons, Can gain power from the enmity of others towards himself, Can steal the Noble Phantasms of others, which may be their most prized weapons, techniques, or abilities that define their character, Can continue fighting until he is decisively killed (i.e. by having his head destroyed)
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level physically (Has A-Rank Strength, casually matched Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon and cracked Gilgamesh's armor with a single arrow), higher with Nine Lives (It can serve as an A+ Rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, or even a A+ Anti Fortress Noble Phantasm making it comparable to Gawain's Excalibur Galatine), possibly far higher with Goddess of War (He claims that Gilgamesh will need Ea to defeat him)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Has A-Rank Agility, His firing speed can easily match the Gate of Babylon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, possibly Class E (He held up the sky in his legend)
Striking Strength: At least City Class, higher with Nine Lives, possibly far higher with Goddess of War
Durability: At least City level, likely Mountain level (Has B-Rank Endurance, survived being punched so hard that he was knocked into a nearby hill which was forced to erupt on impact, Survived an omni-directional barrage from the Gate of Babylon), higher with Goddess of War, Immune to Conventional Weapons, Pelt of the Divine Beast makes him immune to any man-made weapon.
Stamina: Virtually limitless for as long as he has prana.
Range: Several dozen kilometers with arrows (Easily sniped Gilgamesh from twenty kilometers away)
Standard Equipment: His bow and arrows, His Noble Phantasms, Goddess of War, Pelt of the Nemean Lion, and many others
Intelligence: Although he is normally of noble bearing, his Master's machinations have turned him into a resentful, remorseless killer who seeks the Holy Grail and will use and kill anyone who gets in his way. Under the Archer class, Alcides is able to utilize his prodigious skill with the bow, easily matching Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon while standing over twenty kilometers away. In addition, he is recognized as a powerful Servant by the likes of Enkidu, Gilgamesh's equal, another testament to Alcides' power and skill. He is also among the handful of Servants who possess the Eye of the Mind (True) skill, showcases just how much experience he has accumulated.
Weaknesses: Alcides has a great loathing for humanity and himself, refuses to look upon the works of man, He cannot attack while in Spirit Form.
- King's Order: Twelve Glories (十二の栄光キングス・オーダー, Kingusu Ōdā: Jūni no Eikō): is a Noble Phantasm embodying "proof of crushing the twelve labors" performed by Heracles. Upon losing his Divinity and immortality when forced into the state of being Alcides, it manifested as a necessity of proof of the labors. It is the embodiment of "having owned the Noble Phantasms in one's legend", allowing him to fully utilize all the tools he obtained in life. It "crushes a convention of the Holy Grail itself", so magical energy consumption is increased manifold as a result. However, with the exception of Reincarnation Pandora, all of them are greatly weakened compared to their original version due to the lack of mystery in the modern era.
- Pelt of the Divine Beast (First Labor): A Noble Phantasm derived from the Nemean Lion that Heracles slew for his First Labor. It takes the form of a special cloth that is heavily implied to be its pelt. Due to killing the beast in his legend, Alcides is able to wear it as a shroud over his face and body, rendering him immune to any weapon made by human hands.
- Stymphalian Bird (Sixth Labor): A Noble Phantasm derived from Heracles' Sixth Labor, in which he slew the Symphalian Bird. It takes the form of a bronze arrow that changes into the monstrous animal, a gigantic bird wrapped with metallic wings and a beak and talons of bronze.
- Goddess of War (Ninth Labor): War God's Military Sash (戦神の軍帯ゴッデス・オブ・ウォー, Goddesu obu Wō: Senjin no Guntai): is a sash that originally belonged to Hippolyta, remodeled from an offshoot of the war banner of her father Ares. Despite its appearance, it seethes with an abnormal amount of magical energy and possesses a divine aura thick enough to make it seem like a god itself had used it. Gilgamesh comments that the aura is different than the Babylonian gods with which he is familiar but that it possesses the same roots. Wearing it greatly increases the user's divinity, strength, endurance, agility, and magical energy parameters. Its strength cannot exceed a certain point due to mystery in modern society being weak. However, due to his hatred for the gods in his current state, Alcides instead channels this energy into his weapons, allowing him to easily crack Gilgamesh's armor and match the weapons from the Gate of Babylon with his attacks.
- Cerberus (Twelfth Labor): A Noble Phantasm representative of his twelfth labor in which he captured the watchdog of Hades, it allows Alcides to summon Cerberus to his aid. Although it is a powerful three-headed dog the size of an elephant, the fact that it is summoned without Hades' protection prevents its power from reaching that of a Divine Beast.
- Nine Lives: The Shooting Hundred Heads The most trusted Noble Phantasm of the Heroic Spirit Heracles, Alcides also possesses it despite his Distortion. A high-speed attack consisting of nine consecutive overlapping strikes, it can also manifest as the nine dragon-like homing lasers he used to slay the Hydra. However, the form it takes when used by Alcides is unknown.
- Reincarnation Pandora: Usurper of the Celestial Wind ( 天つ風の簒奪者リインカーネーシヨン・パンドーラ, Riinkānēshon Pandōra: Amatsu Kaze no Sandatsusha) Alcides' EX-Rank Noble Phantasm that was only made available through his blackening as an Avenger. When activated, it steals the Noble Phantasm of an opposing Servant, which can be a powerful weapon or a special form or ability prized by the target, as shown when it stole Berserker's From Hell.
- Independent Action (単独行動, Tandoku Kōdō, localized as "Independence"): is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. Alcides' C Rank in this skill allows him to remain anchored to the world for one day without a Master as long as he minimizes his energy consumption.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Alcides' has a stellar A-Rank in this ability, completely nullifying all modern magic and even some spells from the Age of Gods. This ability also provides resistance against indirect magical attacks such as Petrification, Hypnosis, and Spatial Manipulation.
- Avenger (復讐者, Fukushū-sha): A Class Skill native to the Avenger class, Alcides gained this skill due to his Master's machinations. As a result, he's more easily seen as an enemy by those around him, but the resulting enmity strengthens him due to his Class Vessel. His incredible self-loathing and lack of empathy have given him an A-Rank in this skill.
- Battle Continuation (戦闘続行, Sentō Zokkō, localized as "Marshall"): is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Alcides has an A+ Rank in this skill, allowing him to fight on in the face of deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound such as having his head blown up or his torso destroyed.
- Bravery (勇猛, Yūmō, localized as "Fortitude"): is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. However, due to Alcides' distortion, this ability has dropped to a paltry E Rank.
- Distortion: A skill that indicates that a Servant's existence has been distorted, gaining skill that he should not have. Due to being bathed in the mud of the Fuyuki Grail, Alcides has gained attributes of the Avenger class, as reflected by this skill.
- Eye of the Mind (True) (心眼 (真), Shingan (Shin)): is an ability that quantifies one's heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Due to his legendary skill, Alcides' has a B Rank in this ability, allowing him to remain cool-headed in the worst of situations and analyze the battlefield to win even if he only has a one percent chance of victory.