|“||Boomer says hi.||„|
|“||Time to call in the thunder.||„|
Greatness comes in all shapes and sizes, as proven by this diminutive, cannon-wielding yordle. In a world fraught with turmoil, Tristana refuses to back down from any challenge. She represents the pinnacle of martial proficiency, unwavering courage, and boundless optimism. For Trist and her gun, Boomer, every mission is a chance to prove that heroes do exist.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Tristana, the Yordle Gunner
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Yordle, Member of the Bandle Gunners
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (Able to determine a group of four bandits were attempting to rob her, as well as the weight of one bandit in hiding and the limp of another, while two bandits were distracting her, and all Yordles can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter her appearance so she does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can lift and withstand the kick her cannon)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with Boomer
Standard Equipment: "Boomer" (Her cannon), Explosive Charges
Intelligence: Relatively high (A highly skilled military strategist and combatant, acknowledged as being comparable to Teemo in skill)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Tristana shoots the opponent with her cannon. Augmented by Draw a Bead and Rapid Fire.
- Draw a Bead: The range of Tristana's basic attacks, Explosive Charge and Buster Shot is increased.
- Rapid Fire: Tristana gains bonus attack speed for 5 seconds, and causes each of her basic attacks to reduce Explosive Charge's cooldown by 0.5 seconds while active, doubled to 1 against enemy champions. Basic attacks against enemies marked with Explosive Charge each reduce Rapid Fire's cooldown by 1 second.
- Rocket Jump: Tristana dashes to the target location, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies on impact and briefly slowing them by 60%. Rocket Jump's damage is increased by 20% against enemies marked with Explosive Charge, stacking up to 5 times for each charge inflicted against them, up to a maximum 100% increase. Rocket Jump's cooldown resets whenever Tristana scores a takedown on an enemy champion.
- Explosive Charge: Tristana places an explosive charge on the target enemy or enemy turret. After 4 seconds the charge explodes, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies. The explosion radius is doubled when used on a turret. Tristana's basic attacks against the target increase Explosive Charge's damage by 30%, stacking up to 4 times for a maximum 120% increase. If the target already has 4 stacks and is damaged by another of her basic attacks or Rocket Jump, the charge detonates immediately. Additionally, enemies explode when slain by Tristana's basic attacks, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies.
- Buster Shot: Tristana fires a massive cannonball at the target enemy, dealing them magic damage and knocking back the target and all enemies around them.