Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Ninja, Mercenary, Black Dragon member
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Can launch fireballs and energy blasts, Earth Manipulation, Can make his skin of lava and summon magma from the ground, Can make his skin of gold and throw golden spheres, Can make his skin of Krystal and increase his defense, Petrification
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reflexes/reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level
Range: Standard melee range; several hundred of meters with earthquakes
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: None notable
- Fire Ball: Tremor launches a green fireball at his opponent.
- Earth Pound: Tremor punches the ground, shaking the arena.
- Earth Blast: Tremor throws a spherical projectile at his opponent.
- Back Breaker: Tremor grabs his opponent in mid-air and slams down to the ground, resulting in the opponent's back breaking.
- Rock Drop: Tremor summons a rock from the ground and launches it upward, making it land on the opponent from above.
- Ground Pulse: Tremor emits a ground vibration that damages his opponent if they're standing on it.
- Rock Toss: Tremor summons a spiked spherical rock from behind him and launches it at his opponent.
- Rolling Stone: Tremor sends a spiked spherical rock rolling towards his opponent to trip them.
- Stone Punch: Tremor forms a huge rock fist around his arm and punches the opponent, knocking them away.
- Stone Shatter: Tremor summons a spiked spherical rock in front of him and shatters it at his opponent.
- Lava Skin/Gold Skin: Tremor changes between his gold skin and a lava skin.
- Earth Shake: Tremor punches a hole in the ground and emits a few seconds of ground vibration, causing a delayed shockwave.
- Air Earth Shake: Tremor sends a Ground Pulse from the air to trip his opponent.
- Krystallization: Tremor intensifies the crystal protection over his skin, effectively turning it into an armor.
- Summon Krystal: Tremor summons a green crystal, allowing him to use it. However, it can also be used by the opponent.