Toxapex is a Water and Poison-type Pokémon native to the Alola region. A cruel and relentless hunter, it leaves trails of Corsola bits in its wake as it crawls along the sea floor. It is infamous for its excruciatingly painful toxin whose effects last for three days and three nights. Even after the victim recovers, there will still be aftereffects.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | At least 7-A
Gender: Can be either male or female
Classification: Water/Poison-type Brutal Star Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Poison Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Barrier Creation, Body Control (Can fire its own barbs at its foes and scatter them along the ground), Regeneration (High-Low)
Speed: Transonic | At least Transonic
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | At least Mountain Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ (It would have to battle Corsola in order to consume them) | At least Mountain level+ when protected by its twelve arms
Range: Standard melee range normally, several dozen meters with ranged moves
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Above instinctive, although pokemon are regurlarly good battlers
- Merciless: Toxapex's tendency to relentlessly chase after its prey has taught it to aim for their foes' weak spots after injecting them with poison, making them virtually guaranteed to strike its foes vitals after poisoning them.
- Limber: Toxapex's flexible body makes it immune to paralysis even when subjected to powerful electric shocks.
- Regenerator: Toxapex is able to rapidly heal its own injuries when out of combat, so it retreats from combat to make best use of this ability while its foes are poisoned.
- Baneful Bunker: Toxapex shields itself with its twelve arms while erecting a forcefield to nullify enemy attacks. In addition, the barbs on its legs inject its virulent poison into any that attempt to attack it in close combat. However, foes will quickly grow used to this tactic, and its chances of succeeding are halved with each successive use.
- Bite: Toxapex clamps its jaws around its opponent, with the sudden jolt of pain causing some enemies to flinch, interrupting their actions.
- Liquidation: Toxapex fires a high-pressure stream of liquid that can bore into its foe's defenses.
- Peck: Toxapex pecks at its target.
- Pin Missile: Toxapex fires sharp pins at its foes in rapid succession, but cannot poison its foes with this attack.
- Poison Jab: Toxapex covers one of its arms with poison before jabbing its foe with it.
- Poison Sting: Toxapex rushes at its foes to prick them with its orbs, poisoning them.
- Recover: Toxapex takes the time to rapidly heal its own injuries, but can't strike back during this period.
- Spike Cannon: Toxapex fires numerous barbs in rapid succession, but cannot poison its foes with this particular attack.
- Toxic: Toxapex releases a cloud of its most virulent poison, with its effects gradually worsening until the target finally succumbs.
- Toxic Spikes: Toxapex ejects its barbs in all directions to poison all those who step on them, with the poison's severity increasing with the number of barbs laid down.
- Venom Drench: Toxapex engulfs targets it has already poisoned with an unusual liquid that lowers its foes' attack power along with their speed.
- Venoshock: Toxapex drenches the target with a stream of poisonous liquid that doubles in potency should the target already be poisoned.
- Wide Guard: Toxapex erects a forcefield that nullifies attacks meant to target multiple people. However, foes will quickly grow used to this tactic, and its chances of succeeding are halved with each successive use.
Key: Mareanie | Toxapex