Tornadus is a Legendary Pokémon introduced in the Fifth Generation of Pokémon. He is a member of the "Forces of Nature" trio of Pokémon along with Landorus and Thundurus. Revered as a god among the people of Unova, Tornadus is an exceptionally powerful Flying Type Pokémon who is capable of generating severe storms.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | Low 6-B
Age: Unknown. Likely several centuries at least.
Classification: Legendary Pokemon, Cyclone Pokémon, Pokémon, Force of Nature
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Air Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Resistance to Fighting, Bug, and Grass Type moves.
Attack Potency: Small Country level (Can create Hurricanes strong enough to blow down houses, which means they're stronger than Category 3 Hurricanes which can generate as much energy as 143 Kilotons, As a Legendary Pokémon it should not be weaker than the regional Pokémon, such as Tyranitar) | Small Country level (Stronger than its Incarnate Forme)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class | Small Country Class
Durability: Small Country level (Can take hits from Thundurus who is his equal) | Small Country level
Stamina: Very high (Can fly across Unova without showing signs of tiring)
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with projectiles and abilities. (His hurricanes can cover regions as large as the state of Florida)
Standard Equipment: The Reveal Glass, which can turn him into the Therian Forme.
Intelligence: Very high. Tornadus, like the majority of Legendary Pokémon contains a higher intelligence comparable to; if not superior than humans.
- Prankster: Incarnate Forme only. Any moves Tornadus uses that don't do direct damage have their priority increased. These moves fail if used on a Dark Type however.
- Defiant: Incarnate Forme only. Should Tornadus receive any stat drops from his opponents his attack will be increased per stat drop.
- Regenerator: Therian Forme only. Tornadus's health is restored by 33.3% of his maximum health when he spends enough time away from combat.
- Thrash: Tornadus thrashes around and attacks for a while. If there are multiple opponents each series of attacks will be directed to one of them at random. This leaves Tornadus confused afterwards.
- Hammer Arm: Tornadus hammers down one of his arms or legs, depending on the Forme, onto the opponent. This lowers Tornadus's speed.
- Hurricane: Tornadus blows a hurricane at the opponent which may cause confusion. Its accuracy is increased under rain but decreased under sunny conditions.
- Uproar: Tornadus creates an uproar of damaging sound for while preventing any who are present from falling asleep.
- Astonish: Tornadus attacks the opponent by surprise possibly making them flinch.
- Gust: Tornadus blows a damaging gust of wind.
- Swagger: Tornadus shows a display of swagger which confuses the opponent and raises their attack.
- Bite: Tornadus bites the opponent possibly making them flinch.
- Revenge: Tornadus physically strikes the opponent. Its power is doubled if Tornadus was hit beforehand.
- Air Cutter: Tornadus fires razor-like air blades which have a high chance of causing critical damage. This attack can hit multiple opponents.
- Extrasensory: Tornadus attacks using a telekinetic force that may cause the opponent to flinch. Its power doubles if the opponent has somehow made themselves smaller such as through Minimize.
- Agility: Tornadus lightens and relaxes his body to raise his speed.
- Air Slash: Tornadus fires off comprressed blades of air which may cause the opponent to flinch.
- Crunch: Tornadus coats his fangs in a dark energy and crunches the opponent with them possibly lowering their defense.
- Tailwind: Tornadus starts up a wind current which doubles the speed of him and his allies.
- Rain Dance: Tornadus causes it to rain. This increases the power of Water Type moves and decreases the power of Fire Type moves. It also increases the accuracy of Thunder and Hurricane.
- Dark Pulse: Tornadus fires a dark pulse of energy that may cause the opponent to flinch.
- Hidden Power: Tornadus fires a green orb of energy that varies in Type from Pokémon to Pokémon.
Key: Incarnate Forme | Therian Forme