Tornadus is a Legendary Pokémon introduced in the Fifth Generation of Pokémon. He is a member of the "Forces of Nature" trio of Pokémon along with Landorus and Thundurus. Revered as a god among the people of Unova, Tornadus is an exceptionally powerful Flying Type Pokémon who is capable of generating severe storms.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | Low 6-B
Age: Unknown. Likely several centuries at least.
Classification: Legendary Pokémon, Cyclone Pokémon, Pokémon, Force of Nature
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Air Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and Resistance to Fighting, Bug, and Grass Type moves, Possibility for Defense Reduction, Transformation, Confusion Inducement
Attack Potency: Small Country level (As a Legendary Pokémon he should be far above the regional Pokémon, such as Tyranitar. Somewhat comparable to Shaymin) | Small Country level (Stronger than his Incarnate Forme)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class | Small Country Class
Durability: Small Country level (Can take hits from Thundurus who is his equal) | Small Country level
Stamina: Very high (Can fly across Unova without showing signs of tiring)
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with projectiles and abilities. (His hurricanes can cover regions as large as the state of Florida)
Standard Equipment: The Reveal Glass (Used to transform his between Incarnate and Therian Formes), Revival Herb (Revives a fainted Pokemon once)
Intelligence: Very high. Tornadus, like the majority of Legendary Pokémon contains a higher intelligence comparable to; if not superior than humans.
Can create Hurricanes strong enough to blow down houses, which means they're stronger than Category 3 Hurricanes which can generate as much energy as 143 Kilotons.
- Prankster: Incarnate Forme only. Any moves Tornadus uses that don't do direct damage have their priority increased. These moves fail if used on a Dark Type however.
- Defiant: Incarnate Forme only. Should Tornadus receive any stat drops from his opponents his attack will be increased per stat drop.
- Regenerator: Therian Forme only. Tornadus's health is restored by 33.3% of his maximum health when he spends enough time away from combat.
- Thrash: Tornadus thrashes around and attacks for a while. If there are multiple opponents each series of attacks will be directed to one of them at random. This leaves Tornadus confused afterwards.
- Hammer Arm: Tornadus hammers down one of his arms or legs, depending on the Forme, onto the opponent. This lowers Tornadus's speed.
- Hurricane: Tornadus blows a hurricane at the opponent which may cause confusion. Its accuracy is increased under rain but decreased under sunny conditions.
- Uproar: Tornadus creates an uproar of damaging sound for while preventing any who are present from falling asleep.
- Astonish: Tornadus attacks the opponent by surprise possibly making them flinch.
- Gust: Tornadus blows a damaging gust of wind.
- Swagger: Tornadus shows a display of swagger which confuses the opponent and raises their attack.
- Bite: Tornadus bites the opponent possibly making them flinch.
- Revenge: Tornadus physically strikes the opponent. Its power is doubled if Tornadus was hit beforehand.
- Air Cutter: Tornadus fires razor-like air blades which have a high chance of causing critical damage. This attack can hit multiple opponents.
- Extrasensory: Tornadus attacks using a telekinetic force that may cause the opponent to flinch. Its power doubles if the opponent has somehow made themselves smaller such as through Minimize.
- Agility: Tornadus lightens and relaxes his body to raise his speed.
- Air Slash: Tornadus fires off comprressed blades of air which may cause the opponent to flinch.
- Crunch: Tornadus coats his fangs in a dark energy and crunches the opponent with them possibly lowering their defense.
- Tailwind: Tornadus starts up a wind current which doubles the speed of him and his allies.
- Rain Dance: Tornadus causes it to rain. This increases the power of Water Type moves and decreases the power of Fire Type moves. It also increases the accuracy of Thunder and Hurricane.
- Dark Pulse: Tornadus fires a dark pulse of energy that may cause the opponent to flinch.
- Hidden Power: Tornadus fires a green orb of energy that varies in Type from Pokémon to Pokémon.
Key: Incarnate Forme | Therian Forme