Titus Alexius is the current Magi of the Reim Empire. He is a former High Class Magician of Magnostadt. He was the subordinate and clone of the Reim Empire's previous Magi, Scheherazade.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C, 8-A with Great Flash | Likely 7-B
Name: Titus Alexius
Origin: Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
Age: 2 (chronologically), 15 (mentally)
Classification: Clone, Mage, Magi
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Magic, Gravity Manipulation, Forcefield, Can absorb magic power and attract white rukh, Longevity, Can sense a metal vessel user, Water Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Self Destruction, Illusions
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Large Building level via power-scaling, Multi-City Block level with Borg | City level with Borg via power-scaling
Range: At least several hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: Wand, Eye of the Rukh
Intelligence: High, magic genius | Very high, possesses over 200 years of experience
Weaknesses: None notable
- Borg: It is said to be the proof of a Magician. It is a defensive ability, taking the form of a sphere that blocks out any magical attacks with "malicious intent". It may also protect its user from physical attacks to a certain degree. Its strength, however, depends on the person.
- He is capable of using 7th Type Magic to defy the gravity of the Earth, and thus float or fly.
- Sharrar (Steam Wall): An amorphous cloud of vaporized water that diffuses Light Magic.
- Har-Har (Scorching Heat): Titus converts the Rukh in and around a specific area into pure heat, he uses this to heat up the mass of water in Destruction.
- Asfal (Air Wall): Similar to Sharrar, except it generates a gust of wind to disperse any lightning-based spells.
- Dhoruf (Gravity): A magic ability that manipulates the forces of gravity, Titus uses this to compress the combined product of water and heat during the magic of Destruction.
- Titus summons a magical barrier made up of enormous frozen spikes spread out over a vast area. Despite its impressive size, the barrier takes him only seconds to create. It serves the purpose of warding off flames by nullifying the intensity of the heat it comes in contact with.
- Destruction (Great Flash): Titus combines Water, Heat, and Strength Magic. He compresses the product of water and heat into a tiny sphere, fires it in the desired direction, and sets it free in an instant, causing a terrible explosion. A combination of at least 180 ceremonial orders is needed for such complex magic to be realized. Mogamett has stated that it works on the same principle as volcanoes.
- Extreme Magic of Scheherazade's Clones: He also has an unnamed Aberrant Magic that only the clones of Scheherazade can perform. It unleashes all the magoi that has been poured into their bodies throughout the years of their physical formation. Doing this, however, comes at the cost of the clones' own lives.
- With his third Type Magic, Titus can bend light to form durable illusions. He can also use Light Magic to call forth a special protective membrane around a person or object, which neutralizes the effects of Magoi Dissipation.
Key: Clone | Magi