Time Travel is the ability to travel to different points in the past or future. While not directly damaging, time travel can be used to defeat one’s opponent while they are weaker or more vulnerable. Alternatively, some users can exploit paradoxes such as the grandfather paradox to erase foes from existence.
- May be unable to travel to different points in space, and instead remain in the same spot but in different time periods, which may possibly result in telefrag.
- Users may require a specific device or ability, and thus the user may be rendered unable to time travel if they somehow lose said method.
- Certain verses have rules against how the user may change the past, and changing the past may be fruitless in a deterministic universe.
Examples of Users
- Loptr, Aesir, and Loki (Bayonetta)
- Professor Paradox (Ben 10)
- The Flash and Pre-Crisis Superman (DC Comics)
- The Doctor and Time Lords; via the TARDIS (Doctor Who)
- The Shrike (Hyperion Cantos)
- Shadow Men and Soy Sauce Users (John Dies at the End)
- Young Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ekko and Zilean (League of Legends)
- Celebi (Pokémon)