|“||The mind is a wondrous thing to tear apart.||„|
|“||Cosmic extinction - how lovely.||„|
Sadistic and cunning, Thresh is a restless spirit who prides himself on tormenting mortals and breaking them with slow, excruciating inventiveness. His victims suffer far beyond the point of death, for Thresh wreaks agony upon their souls, imprisoning them in his lantern to torture for all eternity.
A cosmic nightmare who worships the all-consuming Dark Star, Thresh vows to feed the whole of existence to his "god" until all matter, time and thought are erased. His work will be complete when nothing remains, freeing him to finally leap into the singularity and become one with the end of the universe.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C, potentially higher | 2-B, potentially higher
Name: Thresh, the Chain Warden
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Several hundred years old)
Classification: Wraith, Spirit Jailer | Dark Star, Cosmic Devourer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 7), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Skilled sickle wielder, Chain Manipulation, Can rip out and absorb people's souls and can absorb the souls of those who have recently died, Intangibility (This also applies to his sickle, chain, and lantern), Flight, Magic, Madness Manipulation (Type 1), Darkness Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Can increase his offensive and defensive power by absorbing souls Via Damnation), Status Effect Inducement (Can Stun enemies Via Death Sentence), Forcefield Creation (Via Dark Passage), Extrasensory Perception (Via Dark Passage), Damage Boost (Via Flay), Statistics Reduction (Can Slow enemies Via Flay and The Box) | All previous powers plus Large Size (Types 6 to 7), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Duplication, Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, and the ability to create and manipulate Black Holes and Dark Matter, Can travel to other realities (Traveled to the Void)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Comparable to Hecarim, battled Lucian and Senna simultaneously), Potentially higher (His power increases with the amount of souls he absorbs, the total amount of souls he can absorb is unknown) | Multiverse level (Dark Stars have the potential to destroy all of existence, Consumed the Void, an entirely separate universe located outside of space-time which is infinite in size, Has destroyed entire realities before, Stated he has the capacity to consume time, space and reality, Thresh does not even need to use his strongest attack to end the universe as even his Dark Matter Scythe alone is capable of destroying the universe), Potentially higher (His power increases with the amount of souls he absorbs, the total amount of souls he can absorb is unknown)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Infinite (States that to him space is no impediment, time is an illusion, and infinity is confined, consumed a universe that was infinite in size)
Lifting Strength: Class K (He can easily pull champions as heavy as Malphite, Nautilus, and Galio with Death Sentence) | Multi-Galactic (Can lift a black hole and swing it around with his hook, His head alone is as large as a galaxy)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (Flay can move champions as large as Nautilus, Malphite, and Cho'Gath), potentially higher | Multiversal, potentially higher
Durability: Small Town level+, Potentially higher (His defense increases with the amount of souls he absorbs, the total amount of souls he can absorb is unknown) | Multiverse level, Potentially higher (His defense increases with the amount of souls he absorbs, the total amount of souls he can absorb is unknown)
Stamina: Limitless (Due to being undead)
Range: Extended melee to dozens of meters with scythe and magic | Multiversal, Cross-Dimensional travel
Standard Equipment: Several hook-headed chains, Spirit Lantern, Scythe
Intelligence: High (Skilled in combat, A master of physical, mental, emotional, and psychological torture, able to exploit even the slightest vulnerability to maximum efficiency, to the point where he can torment living books, magic mirrors, and sentient spells with casual ease)
Weaknesses: Thresh enjoys tormenting and playing with his prey rather than killing them immediately, Enchanted weapons such as Lucian's guns and awl are able to harm him (These weaknesses are nonexistent as Dark Star Thresh)
- Damnation: Thresh collects the souls of dead enemies by approaching them or by placing Dark Passage's lantern nearby. Each soul permanently grants ability power and bonus armor.
- Death Sentence: Thresh throws out his chain in a line and tethers himself to the first enemy hit, dealing them magic damage and stunning them. While the tether persists, Thresh cannot attack and periodically tugs on the tether, each time pulling the target a short distance toward himself. Thresh can reactivate the ability to use Death Leap while the tether holds.
- Death Leap: Thresh dashes to the bound enemy, removing the stun but allowing him to attack again.
- Dark Passage: Thresh throws his lantern to the target location, revealing its immediate surroundings and shielding the first ally to come near it. An ally can pick up the lantern to dash to Thresh's location. If Thresh moves a certain distance away, the lantern automatically returns to him.
- Flay: Thresh's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage, increased with the time he spent since his last basic attack. When activated, Thresh sweeps his chain in a broad line towards a target direction. Enemies hit take magic damage, are knocked in the direction of the chains, and are slowed afterwards.
- The Box: Thresh summons 5 spectral walls around him. Each wall breaks upon contact with an enemy champion, dealing them magic damage and slowing them. Once a wall is broken, the remaining walls deal no damage and slow.
Key: Base | Dark Star