FANDOM


  • Antvasima
    Antvasima closed this thread because:
    http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1081021
    04:11, November 4, 2017

    This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

    Same rules as before.

    • Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
    • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
    • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
    • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
    • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
    • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
    • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.

    The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

    • Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
    • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.

    NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

      Loading editor
    • Bayonetta vs Gilgamesh should be removed due to recent upgrades for Gil. Now he resists matter manipulation so Bazzilions, the one weapon that kept it decisive is useless.

      At this point Bayonetta has no real way to hurt him, she may have been able to kill at a distance due to bazillions being a ranged weapon, but with that gone, not only does Gil have a massive range advantage which Bayonetta has to get past without getting hit and before she gets Enuma'd to death (Gil resists time manipulation) but pretty much all her up close weaponry is nullified via his other resistances.

      Omne is useless as he can simply bind it using the chains of heaven and then Ea Bayonetta when she's vulnerable.

      All this is discounting Vimana, which he can instantly summon and fly away on, then blow up the planet which he doesn't need Ea to do.

      TLDR Her weapons are useless and she has no way to hurt him, ESPECIALLY in such a short amount of time.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, also Gilgamesh has SNI which tells him literally everything about Bayonetta, thus going into the fight knowing exactly what he needs to do.

        Loading editor
    • Dante Vs Anakin Skywalker.

      Copy-Paste:

      1) They just let Dante use his BoT, something that Anakin has not counter.

      2) They just bring the idea of Dante using BoT at the beginning of the fight, if he even do that in-character.

      Nobody argues anything, i mean, maybe even without timestop he could win, but this is a really cheap victory without any reason behind. I suggest that Dante's victory should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Darkseid vs SCP-682

      SCP-682 regeneration was downgrade from Mid-Godly to Low-Godly, and that was the main reason for 682's victory, i suggest that it should be removed

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote:
      Dante Vs Anakin Skywalker.

      Copy-Paste:

      1) They just let Dante use his BoT, something that Anakin has not counter.

      2) They just bring the idea of Dante using BoT at the beginning of the fight, if he even do that in-character.

      Nobody argues anything, i mean, maybe even without timestop he could win, but this is a really cheap victory without any reason behind. I suggest that Dante's victory should be removed.

      1) You have no counter for an ability, big deal, that removes most matches on this site if you don't have a counter for a single ability.

      2) No one in that fight said he'll do it first thing, they're simply saying that's how he wins, and Anakin has no way to kill him before he stops time should Dante ever find himself in danger.

        Loading editor
    • Couldn't people just argue Anikan will mind Hax Dante dead at the beginning?, Dante is one cocky dude who plays around and doesn't use his Hax dead at the beginning. Anyway this place isn't for long discussions.

        Loading editor
    • Moment he tries Dante time stops, it's that simple.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but this bring up again the whole "lol, timestop, i messing around with you while you can't move" thing that was early discussed.

        Loading editor
    • And concluded, that a single ability doesn't make it a stomp. This is a completely different scenario and a completely different machup that I was referring too.

        Loading editor
    • That is not deciseve, is not that he does not have a counter, it's literally like:

      "Battle starts, Dante use BoT, and then slices Anikin. End of the fight".

      Do you really think it's fair?

        Loading editor
    • Being that Anakin can force choke him, force push him into KO, and a bunch of other instawin stuff that Dante has no counter for aside from time stop, which is just a little bit better then what Anakin can do, yes, it's absolutely fair.

      Also, nobody in that thread is saying that Dante will time stop at the start, they're saying that's how he wins, and they're right.

        Loading editor
    • So, Dante win by just timestoping before he get atomized, or mindscrew, or telekinetically thrown out to the space?

        Loading editor
    • Yes.

      Is there a problem with that?

        Loading editor
    • Is Cross reading this?

        Loading editor
    • That shouldn't be the case, tbh, unless he was bloodlusted. If he has much more instawins than Dante, on top of precog, he should've won. Especially because Dante like, rarely used either of them (timestop and Yamato) in cutscenes. Let alone in conjunction with each other.

      I'll just remake the match.

        Loading editor
    • why is everybody ignoring my comment ?

        Loading editor
    • Because there's three admins including myself debating on whether that and 682 vs Beerus should stay, as Hakai and Omega Beams should work now.

        Loading editor
    • Howard, that's because he rarely ever finds an opponent who's that strong.

      Please name me a time he's heald back against an opponent on his level.

      Also, Gilgamesh vs Bayonetta should also be removed

        Loading editor
    • Not holding back=/=doing the exact things he needs to win instead of doing his normal stuff. Only very few characters can get away with that , and Dante is not one of them.

        Loading editor
    • Also, will remove.

        Loading editor
    • "Doing exactly what he needs to win instead of doing his normal stuff"

        Loading editor
    • In fairness it's not a complicated action or an obscure one. If the only method he has of winning is a particularly unusual action like using Doppelganger then attacking two exact places that are vulnerable or something, then that makes sense. But his time stop is his best power, and using Bangle of Time or Quicksilver and then attacking at full force is a fairly obvious thing to do when he finds himself threatened.

        Loading editor
    • First, you know what I meant, Gar.

      He's not aware timestop is his best power, especially when he normally uses Sparda or Ebony and Ivory or any of the other dozens of weapons he has. This is the exact same argument as "Goku uses Solar Flare and follows up with Destructo Disc" which we've shut down many many times before.

        Loading editor
      • Rebellion*

      Sorry I had too.

      Dante isn't going to sit there and get choked to death or Mind Haxed, if he's in immediate danger, he'll time stop, it's that simple.

      Go ahead and remake it, and I shall make my reasons.

        Loading editor
    • For the record, I removed Dante vs Sonic for a number of reasons. It's outdated and contains a number of stomps even before they became outdated, along with a non-canon matchup.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mean it's best for the situation. I mean it's his most powerful extra ability for combat in general. He activated Quicksilver because something was about to land on him, so if he starts to feel his mind being attacked that'll likely make him quite a bit more aggressive, maybe even desperate. The chance he'll use his time stop is still pretty good.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote: For the record, I removed Dante vs Sonic for a number of reasons. It's outdated and contains a number of stomps even before they became outdated, along with a non-canon matchup.

      That should have been removed, thanks.

        Loading editor
    • No problem.

        Loading editor
    • As for Gilgamesh vs Bayo, that should be removed.

      Gil didn't have resistance to matter manipulation at the time.

        Loading editor
    • I already took care of that.

        Loading editor
    • Neat, perhaps I'll make a Bayo vs Nasuverse thread later.

      I'm not sure about Sakuya vs Bayonetta though...Because in essence Bayo has a ton of instawin stuff such as time stop (Sakuya has one too but Bayo is resistant to it) and many one shot weapons, but Sakuya has only one way to win but in that thread people were saying how she'll start with it on character.

      Despite this though, I've talked to Fate about this and even a touhou expert like him doesn't think she'll start with it.

        Loading editor
    • Random-Helper323 wrote: I don't mean it's best for the situation. I mean it's his most powerful extra ability for combat in general. He activated Quicksilver because something was about to land on him, so if he starts to feel his mind being attacked that'll likely make him quite a bit more aggressive, maybe even desperate. The chance he'll use his time stop is still pretty good.

      Well put

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • I was not in that Bayo vs Sakuya thread (and am not interested enough to read it), sooo... Will just say this for clarification purposes, you make of it what you will. Whether it stays or it gets removed, I'm way more neutral in regards to this matter than anything.

      1. Not sure why anyone thinks age manipulation would be a factor when even Bayonetta's profile says that she has loads of resistance to basically every kind of time manipulation on top of being able to revert to an adult even after being transformed into a child. Probably wouldn't matter. Slowing and accelerating wouldn't matter much when both of those resistances are literally slapped in her powers and abilities.

      2. Yes, it's very unlikely for Sakuya to start with time erasure. As far as I remember we've seen her doing that one time and that was it. Saying this would always be her opener without the spellcard rule is assuming the 100% surefire best scenario for the character in a match from the start. It has no basis whatsoever and is indeed spell card excuse. If she was bloodlusted in that match, then yes. Otherwise, no. "Sakuya will open with Erasure" is nearly the same as "Non bloodlusted Goku will open with IT Kamehameha" or "Reinhard is always certain to open the match with Longinuslanze Testament".

      3. Time stop is moot. For both of them. Bayonetta, again, has resistance to it and has her own time stop to boot. If this was legit used as an argument there, It might have sounded almost as bad as when people said Sakuya would time stop Heaven Ascension Dio of all people.

        Loading editor
    • This is enough.

      That loss against Bayo should be removed

        Loading editor
    • Just took a quick look at the thread. Despite everything, this part "Also she (Sakuya) can also summon other versions of herself from alternate timelines." is a pretty fair point. So you people might want to take a look at the thread before making any decisions.

      Like I said, neutral. Will go with whatever is decided. Off I go.

        Loading editor
    • Sakuya: Imma just summon some other me's-

      Bayonetta: LOLNOPE (Time Stop)

        Loading editor
    • Credit where credit is due, Sakuya should be as resistant to Time-Stopping as Bayonetta herself by virtue of having many different uses of Time Manip, which includes her own time-stop. Unless I'm reading something wrong.

      EDIT: So, after making a Questions and Answers thread to make sure, turns out Sakuya would need to have resistance to time stop in her profile or a feat of resisting another time stopper in order for it to count. I stand corrected, she can't deal with Bayo's own time-stopping. From what I've seen on the same thread, Bayo's own resistance to Time-Stop seems justified according to Dragon, so I'll go from what's on her profile.

        Loading editor
    • Why would having many uses for it give her resistance to time stop?

      Actually where DOES Bayonetta's resistance come from? She got time stopped by Balder in both games...

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, I definitely believes this qualifies for removal:

      Sakuya's ONLY advantage is time erasure, while Bayonetta can time stop, atomize her, mind screw her, rip out her soul etc.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Its already been concluded but I think it still qualifies as a stomp


      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:841282


      Hakumen's best move is utterly useless against Mr. Wednesday and he has absolutely no way of winning the fight. In fact Hakumen CANT win the fight due to how Mr Wednesday cant die if he is remembered which Hakumen would be doing after a supposed "death"

        Loading editor
    • That sounds like every matchup ever, one of the characters incapable of winning...

      Esdeath vs Ban

      Most Ryuko fights

      A single ability doesn't make it a stomp.

      Also, the less people who remember Me Wednesday, what weaker he becomes, this applies to ALL God's, Hakumen will be fighting a 9C if he's the only one remembering him.

        Loading editor
    • Nope, Esdeath can possibly incapacitate Ban with Ice Entrapment.

        Loading editor
    • >Incapacitating Ban

      Pretty sure that was considered impossible in the manga, also if Bang wasn't a good enough example how about Rukia vs Esdeath or Hakumen vs Gilgamesh?

        Loading editor
    • Not possible for who? Ban?

        Loading editor
    • Ban can be sealed away in any possible way like freeze him, petrify him or similar and this is not to be discussed here thou so at max on someone's wall.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:
      That sounds like every matchup ever, one of the characters incapable of winning...

      Esdeath vs Ban

      Most Ryuko fights

      A single ability doesn't make it a stomp.

      Also, the less people who remember Me Wednesday, what weaker he becomes, this applies to ALL God's, Hakumen will be fighting a 9C if he's the only one remembering him.


      but how would you apply this in a fight, if he's 5A in his fight with Hakumen that means the only way Hakumen would get him down to 9-C is to kill everyone, unless he reverts to 9-C after being "killed"?

        Loading editor
    • He gets weaker the more followers either don't believe him, or the more of his followers get killed, so yes, if Hakumen killed some of his followers he'd be vastly weaker, and if he blew up he planet, then he wins anyway.

      This is discounting the fact that AP is Wednesdays only advantage and it going to take ages for him to catch-up to Hakumen, but he eventually will.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:
      He gets weaker the more followers either don't believe him, or the more of his followers get killed, so yes, if Hakumen killed some of his followers he'd be vastly weaker, and if he blew up he planet, then he wins anyway.

      This is discounting the fact that AP is Wednesdays only advantage and it going to take ages for him to catch-up to Hakumen, but he eventually will.


      So Hakumen a heroic character (not always very nice but certainly a hero) wuld go around killing innocent random bystnaders....yeah thats....totally in-character. and I dont think hakumen is capable of blowing up the planet. So Hakumen has no way to kill Wednesday.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't want to =/= can't. If he loses because he doesn't want to take the easy way out doesn't mean that he will be stomped

        Loading editor
    • and pray tell HOW he would do this during said fight....with Wednesday... so because character A "in-character" wont do thing, that means Character B is allowed a win on their profile even though its a clear stomp


      there is areason vs battles state if characters involved are blood lusted or in character, you cant use "oh well characters wont act out of character to win when they are stated as in character thus other character is allowed the win on their profile."

      Like explain to me how Hakumen would kill these hypothetical characters...where on Earth are these people who remember Mr Wednesday? Are they all together, are they scattered across the planet? Explain to me how Hakumen could kill them WHILE IN A FIGHT WITH WEDNESDAY... cause I know for a fact he cant blow up the planet with his own power.

        Loading editor
    • >Hakumen

      >Heroic character

      WHAT?!

      All of Wednesday's supporters are in America, the more believers he kills the weaker he becomes.

      Also, it won't be hard for Hakumen to kill Wednesday is he was bloodlusted, one casual attack to destroy the continent, Wednesday is too weak to fight, the end.

      Not a stomp

      Also are you actually saying that Hakumen, a Large Planet lever character, can't do something a low 5B can? Destroying the planet is cake for Hakumen.

        Loading editor
    • @Gargoyle

      Yes Hakumen is indeed heroic as evidenced by his interactions with Bang Shishigami, Tsubaki and others. He is most certainly prideful stubborn and anti-social but he IS a hero.


      Second just because a character is tier 5 does not mean they are capable of destroying a planet, it merely  means for some that they can deal susceptile damage to those who with planet level durability. You need an attack to either cover enough of the planet or hits core or...the point is Hakumen cant just stab the ground and boom goes the Earth.


      and in the matchup both are in-character as by SBA since in the OP post neither are stated to be blood lusted. He cannot incapicitate nor kill mr. Wednesday.

        Loading editor
    • Even if he were bloodlusted he wouldn't know to destroy the country.

      Holy shit are you serious? No, if you're Low 5B, you can destroy a planet, period, this isn't hard to understand, if I destroy a planet, that's 5B, Hakumen is stronger then people who were capable of destroying the Earth and the Moon system, so yes, he can destroy a country, let alone Earth.

        Loading editor
    • then him being in character makes even less to do that as a way to win.


      • sigh*
      Attack Potency 
      

      "An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces."

        Loading editor
    • All he has to do is destroy the country anyway.

      Also, what about Wednesday? How can he kill Hakumen aside from outlasting him?

      If Hakumen vs Gilgamesh wasn't a stomp, this isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Hakumen couldve won if he could get close he was kept at bay by GoB and other crap. Hakumen here has NO way to kill Wednesaday no matter what happens


      And no he cant destroy a country either. he has no feat on that scale.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I'm pretty sure that if Hakumen is above people who can destroy the earth Moon system, he should have no problem doing a 6B feat....

        Loading editor
    • Stop debating in this thread. This is not the purpose of it. Hakumen's range won't allow him to even City-Bust anyway.

      And someone lost the fight. Just accept it.

        Loading editor
    • It doesnt matter what tier he is, he has no destructive feats on that level, he can just putput that level of force on a concentrated area to people who can take said level of energy to their bodies.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, then use time killer to erase everyone in the country, no difference.

      FGS the fight wasn't even added.

        Loading editor
    • that.....thats not HOW that technique works.

        Loading editor
    • Well regardless, inevitable outcomes aren't stomps, and it wasn't even added yet.

        Loading editor
    • Do you guys not read Matthew's message or just want to flood this thread about the same match?

        Loading editor
    • I'm done regardless, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • sorry.

        Loading editor
    • The loss to Percy Jackson on Korra's profile needs to be removed, as it is now a stomp since Percy is now 6-C

        Loading editor
    • Ultron vs Superman should be removed, as Ultron now scales to Sentry and can now basically one shot Superman.

      Originally Superman was thought to be much stronger.

        Loading editor
    • Ace vs Natsu should be removed


      Natsu has High resistance to fire and can keep replenishing himself by eating Ace's fire, meaning Ace really has nothing to hurt Natsu meanwhile Natsu has multiple ways to deal with Ace with his own fire and lightning. Ace does not posses Haki or any of the sort to even the playing field and his logia desprison was useless at the time since this was before we came to the conclusion that Haki cannot be equalized. Which was one of the main arguments in the thread as to why Natsu would beat Ace.

        Loading editor
    • Or at least until Natsu's time limit runs out on his mode, returns to 7A form and proceeds to get one shotted, also, Natsu only has lightning as fire is useless with logia.

      That said, if dispersion can't be Equalized, then yeah feel free to remove it.

        Loading editor
    • I shall wait until I get the permission from an admin to avoid anything


      Also dude what happened to your account? Lmao

        Loading editor
    • What?!

      Oh god wrong account!

        Loading editor
    • Link vs The Hunter should be removed.

      Due to recent upgrades is a Hax stomp in Links favor.

        Loading editor
    • Ace vs Natsu still needs to be removed for the reasons I've already stated

        Loading editor
    • Ace vs Natsu and
      Zoro vs Kaori Thread :509915 should be removed as well. Yuisen was not restricted meaning she'd have island level AP. Meanwhile Zoro is only mountain level.
      
        Loading editor
    • Someone should remove BB vs Yhwach, massive Hax stomp in BBs favor.

      Novel Kars vs Yhwach should also be looked at, Kars defeated Gil who was put against Yhwach and that was declared a stomp, but that was before some of Gil's upgrades.

        Loading editor
    • Both of Jedah's inconclusive matches should be removed as they're both outdated stomps and they're unfinished.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:
      Both of Jedah's inconclusive matches should be removed as they're both outdated stomps and they're unfinished.

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:786141

      There wsn't a grace period at all, and there was some misleading facts in one the the votes

        Loading editor
    • Assasin vs Akame needs to be removed.

      Recent upgrades make it a stomp.

        Loading editor
    • Natsu vs Ace still needs to be removed for the reasons I've already stated. The same goes for Zoro vs Kaori.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to request the removal of Master Chief vs The Meta. Most votes in the thread ignored several of the Meta's abilities (Both physical and tactical), and it came down more to people voting for the more popular character, rather than people actually analyzing their variousstrengths and weaknesses.

        Loading editor
    • @Lunacorva, forgot to mention. Make sure to link both the Vs thread and the profile of both characters.

      But I agree that it should be removed for the reasons mentioned.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, of course. Sorry.

      But yeah, the Vs thread is cleary biased right out of the great. Describing it as "The parody" vs "The Real Deal"

        Loading editor
    • Even though Red Vs Blue is...You know...A parody of Halo....

        Loading editor
    • They actually take into acount Mane's timestop, a lot.

      But what other abilities are you refering to?

      Invincibility, enhance senses, adaption, forcefields, mid-low regen. Come on, MC also has this.

        Loading editor
    • Beerus vs Serenade.EXE should be removed due to how outdated it is.

        Loading editor
    • Darth Sidious stomps Father due to recent upgrades.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:688351

      Should Superman (Red Son)'s victory over Saitama be removed since Supes is Planet Level+ while Saitama is only Planet Level. I don't see much Saitama could do to him.

        Loading editor
    • @Newendigo

      Standard Master Chief does not have Adaptive Camouflage, Class 100 Strength, City-level Domed Energy Shields, and Temporal Distortion.

        Loading editor
    • Actually the OP didn't even mention which armor, but is stated to be part of his standart equipament.

      Off topic: The MC's profile could probably be deleted if someone don't fix the amount of walls of text.

        Loading editor
    • Master Cheif's profile, as well as the other Halo profiles are currently being revised. There is definately quite a bit of plagarized text that needs fixing, but he's also likely going to receive a durability downgrade. But that's off topic,

      Anyway, this is a Wiki Management Board, so please keep the thread on topic of verses thread removals. If you want to discuss off topic things, then move to either message walls or general discussions.

        Loading editor
    • @DarkDragonMedeus

      Sorry about that.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote: Assasin vs Akame needs to be removed.

      Recent upgrades make it a stomp.

      Buried

        Loading editor
    • Knightofannihilation666 wrote:

      Ace vs Natsu and
      Zoro vs Kaori Thread :509915 should be removed as well. Yuisen was not restricted meaning she'd have island level AP. Meanwhile Zoro is only mountain level.
      
      Buried
      
        Loading editor
    • The results of Hulk VS Saitama should probably be removed. Those of us within the thread itself came to the agreement that Joe Fixit's Planet-level feat is vastly superior to Saitama's to the point of making the match unfair, and also noted that Fixit is only slightly weaker than The Thing, whose matchup against Saitama was also deemed a stomp. (Allegedly)

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:
      Even though Red Vs Blue is...You know...A parody of Halo....

      Red vs Blue stopped being a pure parody and became a dramedy nine years ago. With The Meta being it's first serious threat.

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote:
      They actually take into acount Mane's timestop, a lot.

      But what other abilities are you refering to?

      Invincibility, enhance senses, adaption, forcefields, mid-low regen. Come on, MC also has this.

      That's the thing. They talk about The Meta's timestop ability as if it's the ONLY edge The Meta has.

      But there's a lot more to the fight than just that.

      The main thing the thread disregards is The Meta's intelligence. Pointing out that MC's tactical ability and experience should allow him to overcome the few physical advantags The Meta has.

      And this would be true,

      Both The Meta and MC are equal in terms of AP, Durability, Combat Speed and possibly even Stamina (Though I would give that to The Meta based on the sheer number of injuries he can fight through). The Meta DOES have access to more abilities (Yes, MC has those things you listed above... as in game powerups he can find. They're not part of his standard arsenal. The Meta's powerups are), but I don't see that as a gamebreaker.

      HOWEVER.

      What may be a gamebreaker, is how cunning and intelligent The Meta has been repeatedly shown to be. The thread suggests that MC could easily outsmart The Meta, but they fail to take into account that The Meta may be just as smart, if not SMARTER than MC.

        Loading editor
    • So they are actually close enough?

      You could just make the rematch, I mean, its better than disscuss this here in the thread.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I need to get the first match removed before I can do the rematch.

        Loading editor
    • Lunacorva wrote:
      Well, I need to get the first match removed before I can do the rematch.

      Then you will need to prove that the battle is a stomp or does not follow the versus threads rules.

        Loading editor
    • Well, the MC voters voted based on one sentence answers generally; which VS thread rules states shouldn't be counted. Not one really specified much before hand. Additionally, Master Chief's durability is likely going to be downgraded; as it currently has too many variables that are mainly rated based on calc stacking.

      So, it's no stomp, but Master Chief vs The Meta it is worth being redone and with votes having more detailed reasonings this time.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone get an admin to look at these.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, I just read this: "This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected."

      Both profiles are unlocked so maybe......?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, normal members are allowed to remove them, but I think they still need permission. There still needs to be good reasons for VS thread removals, but I believe MC vs Meta is one.

        Loading editor
    • Nah, as long as there is a good reason (ie not debateable), normal members don't need permission.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, I'll go ahead and remove the results; so someone can create a new thread.

        Loading editor
    • ZeedMillenniummon89 wrote: The loss to Percy Jackson on Korra's profile needs to be removed, as it is now a stomp since Percy is now 6-C

      Buried

        Loading editor
    • Mind removing the other threads data?

        Loading editor
    • Given Darth Sidious recent upgrades, I'll remove Father(Full Metal Alchemist)'s loss to him. Though Sidious' profile is locked so someone else should do it.

        Loading editor
    • @Gargoyle k, since the thread is big can you tell me which ones?

        Loading editor
    • Asriel vs Alien X should be removed due to X downgrade

        Loading editor
    • SomebodyData wrote: @Gargoyle k, since the thread is big can you tell me which ones?

      Assasin vs Akame due to Assasin being upgraded to 7B.

      Father vs Sidious due to Sidious's upgrades

        Loading editor
    • Okay, now that I look at Akame'a threads, most of her losses need to be looked at.

      Akame vs Selvaria, this is a clear stomp for the following reasons, Akame is going to have an incredibly hard time getting close due to beam spam and Sniper Fire, then if she actually gets close, has to somehow get past Selvaria's shield, lance, and borderline Building Level+ AP, and if she does get defeated which she won't, she has a self destruct.

      What can Akame do here? How is this at all fair?

      Akame vs Assasin should be removed due to his recent upgrades.

      Akame vs Saber might have to be removed due to her upgrades as well, but I can understand if someone thinks this should stay.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Gilgamesh vs Novel Kars should be removed due to his upgrades and resistances to matter Manipulation and paradox immunity which make survive Kars'a stands

        Loading editor
    • Self destruct that I disabled. Actually she is just 3 times above baseline. Also they start in melee due to SBA

        Loading editor
    • God I'm going to get so much flak for this...

      682 vs Kharne. Kharne had access to his ressurection via Khorne, which is supposed to be restricted unless the opponent has a means of bypassing it, which 682 does not have, meaning 682 had no possible means of potentially stalemating or winning, making the match completely onesided.

        Loading editor
    • I don't believe that is correct, the not bypassing resurrection = not able to use resurrection thing.

      I think you're allowed to use it, only in a certain time frame tho.

        Loading editor
    • It's more that it's disabled because it's granted from a very high end 1-B and 99% of the characters on the wiki can't do anything about it @SD

        Loading editor
    • Ah, that was... a rather important part.

        Loading editor
    • I'd argue that the universe bust would probably nullified tho, since it's a completely undodgeable attack that Kharn can't prevent, contain or tank

        Loading editor
    • Not to derail here, but doesn't this old bastard rely on that exact same kind of protection in order to resurrect? I know I remember seeing numerous '[character] just can't kill him' arguments of that same type in threads that have involved him, so shouldn't he have to follow the same rule as Khärn if that's the case?

      (Not throwing out anything negative here. I'm just genuinely curious as to whether or not the above should apply to him as well)

        Loading editor
    • @Kal Except it's not something that 682 itself causes, it's the byproduct of its death

        Loading editor
    • @MrKing Yes, and thankfully now that is being restricted as it should always have been.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, mandatory restrictions are being placed on characters that have immortality/ressurection via higher beings

        Loading editor
    • As for the Kharn point, since I was there for most of the thread, might as well give my two cents: As I pointed out after that thread was bumped after who knows how many days, I had forgotten it even existed, so I wouldn't care whatever result we got from it.

      Though if Kharn's immortality is removed, the only way the end result actually changes is if Khorne doesn't protect Kharn from the Universe going boom.

      Ask Azzy later. As I see it, If he says "Yes, Khorne would protect him", then it stays. If he says "No, it doesn't", then remove it.

        Loading editor
    • I say this because I have absolutely no idea if the blessing would cover stuff like the Universe going boom.

        Loading editor
    • Zen'o vs The Player should likely be removed. The Player got upgraded, with several new abilities. And I suspected the match from being false even then, as one of the main argument was "The Player is just a higher dimensional human", when Zen'o wasn't much more different.

        Loading editor
    • Kaltias wrote: Self destruct that I disabled. Actually she is just 3 times above baseline. Also they start in melee due to SBA

      Wrong, SBA makes the fighters start from as long as their range goes, so nothing stops Selvaria from sniping her and then defeating her when she finally gets up to her due to better expierience, higher AP, more expierience Bette weaponry Etc...

      You put a character with absolutely no advantages whatsoever against each other, and even stated "That would make it inconclusive at best"

      If you put two characters against each other and know who would win, the thread is redundant.

      Where does it say Akame is 3X above Baseline building?

        Loading editor
    • Selvaria is the one who is baseline x3. Also the "it would make it inconclusive" was referred to the Final Flame that I disabled later in the thread, and to the fact that your argument was "she can scratch her and wait until she bleeds out", which is something that Selvaria can also do, hence inconclusive

      And I literally said that I choose Akame because people bother commenting in her threads, and I wanted to give Selvaria a match. Never had idea about who would win while making it.

      Also if "overall better fighter with decent AP advantage" make it a stomp, I seriously wonder if we have non stomp matches at all...

        Loading editor
    • Better fighter, better weapons, better AP, incredible range advantage which she can use as per Standard battle assumptions.

      So does Selvaria have an AP Advantage or not?

        Loading editor
    • Name a match that isn't a stomp then. Because if those advantages make it a stomp, 99,99% of the matches that I debated are stomps. I also do not see the absurd difference in tier, speed or hax proficiency typical of a stomp as mentioned in the Versus Thread Rules.

      She is a bit less than X3 baseline, while Akame is baseline according to you. So I think so.

        Loading editor
    • This things can be disscused better in their MWs.

        Loading editor
    • @Kaltias

      Quite alot.

      Sabo vs Natsu

      Zoro vs Satsuki

      Ryuko Matoi vs Saber

      Did any of these characters have the advantages Selvaria had?

      Name some where the characters had as many advantages as she had that were added.

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of, why is Akame building in the first place?

        Loading editor
    • Scaled to people who killed a Danger heast the size of a building.

        Loading editor
    • Lesse. Sabo has the AP advantage. Six times stronger to be exact. He is also more skilled, and quoting you "counter perfectly Natsu".

      I legit still question why Satsuki hasn't stomped Zoro given how hilarious the stat gap is.

      If you want more, see for example the old Bayo vs Gil. It was deemed fair, wasn't it? Reinhard vs Emperor, too.

        Loading editor
    • After looking at it, I think Jonah Hex VS Roland Deschain should be removed. For three reasons:

      1. As much as I hate doing so, speed wasn't equalized, and the current gap in speed between these two (Subsonic+ VS Hypersonic+) is far beyond severe.

      2. Jonah was given access to futuristic weapons and explosives, which put Roland (a guy whose equipment is limited to two guns and a horn) at an unfair disadvantage. Hex's futuristic weaponry isn't even standard equipment for him, since he only ever attains it while time traveling. I'm not sure why it's included in his profile as such.

      3. Roland's going to be upgraded soon (we discussed it here), and one of the main categories he's going to be upgraded in (speed) was a key reason why he lost.

        Loading editor
    • @Kaltias

      That was referring to their fighting styles only, also Sabo's punches are much weaker due to Natsu's resistance to fire.

      No, multiple people have asked for that too be removed with no response, and it finally did, plus unlike Akame who has no way to win, Gil kinda dies if Bayo even touches him with Bazillions.

      Repp even said it was a high diff win, Selvaria Low-Mids, and I'm highballing.

      Doesn't Reinhard insta win if his spear hits the Emperor? That fight is all about who gets their Trump card out first, and quite frankly, nothing in the Emperor's arsenal will kill Rein without existence erasure.

      See, everyone here has at least one way to win with exception of Natsu who only loses due to the skill gap, that's about it.

        Loading editor
    • Stop quoting me. Write @Kaltias instead. It makes the thread laggy.

      Sabo also resists fire on top of six times higher dura you know.

      Hmmm, so being able to kill someone with a single weapon out of their entire arsenal if they miraculously forget their precog is fair, but not being sniped and outskilled. Go figure. Deemed unfair only because of the new resistance to matter manip.

      Thing that basically can't happen due to GEoM's precog and time abilities. Pretty sure that BFR in the Warp is a win too. Also power null which is > the one of Khârn. Deemed fair.

      The skill gap and the stats gap too. Which is twice as big as the one between Selvaria and Akame.

      Also see just about every Ryūko match that she won.

      And you are really blowing stomps out of proportion if you think that this is one. Battles are stomps when stuff like "the AP gap is so hilarious that you can't harm the other in any way" or stuff like "win with a single thought erasing the other" (which also depends on how haxy the other is)

        Loading editor
    • This isn't exactly a removal, but, The Player's lose against Zen'o is linking to the wrong page, he lost to Zen'ō, but his page is linking to Zeno (Akatsuki no Yona).

        Loading editor
    • Matter resistance was only one of the reasons, I still considered it a stomp as did many others, that was just another example.

      Anyway continuing is redundant, there many stomps that are accepted and decisive ones that aren't, and it will probably still get removed if revisions go through anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Natsu vs Doflamingo needs to be removed. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:673691

      Doflamingo has AP,durabilty,range,clones,precognition,pseudo flight, his strings are somewhat resistant on fire he can even transform objects around him into threads etc... It's a clear stomp where Natsu has nothing at all.

        Loading editor
    • @William

      I agree with that. Natsu doesn't really have any counters to any Doffys abilities. So it probably should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Christ, yeah. I just took a glance at their profiles and that matchup looks really ugly. I agree that it should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I'll remove it.

        Loading editor
    • Rick Sanchez vs. Doctor Strange (Classic), please remove this match from Rick and Strange's profiles, Strange got a massive update and most of his key abilities were missing. 

        Loading editor
    • Bringing up 682 vs Kharne again. Kharne had access to his resurrection via Khorne, which is supposed to be restricted unless the opponent has a means of bypassing it, which 682 does not have, and under the rules of the thread even 682's universe bust would be useless, meaning 682 had no possible means of potentially stalemating or winning, making the match completely onesided.

      Going with fate's idea of, "If Khorne would protect him from 682's universe bust, then it stays, if not then remove it", well...turns out he wouldnt nullify the universe bust but he would ressurect Kharn afterwards.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      Going with fate's idea of, "If Khorne would protect him from 682's universe bust, then it stays, if not then remove it", well...turns out he wouldnt nullify the universe bust but he would ressurect Kharn afterwards.

      He wouldn't need to revive him. There's an entirely separate realm he'd have access to that wouldn't be affected.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, making it even more onesided.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Exactly, making it even more onesided.

      How? Kharn legitimately kills 682, the universe is going to be destroyed, and Kharn goes to another realm to not die. There's quite literally nothing he does that makes any of the actual fight unfair.

        Loading editor
    • Because 682 still has literally no possible way to win or even stalemate with Kharne's ressurection via Khorne in play. And the universe bust in instantaneous so unless Kharne can get their right after he kills 682 despite having no prior knowledge that killing 682 will destroy the universe...

      Any fight with Kharne vs a 3-D character without insane, GEoM level hax is unfair if Kharne has his ressurection unrestricted, that's why we made the rule that it's automatically restricted unless specified

        Loading editor
    • He's not being brought back. Khorne doesn't do mid-battle res. Kharn is just straight up murdering 682 and ignoring the results of his death.

        Loading editor
    • Then the match also needs to be removed due to inaccurate votes as almost all of them voted Kharne via nullifying 682's powers and being resurrected by Khorne should 682 kill him. Either way the match should just be redone with a more fair scenario.

        Loading editor
    • The crux of the battle is still 

      • Kharn kills 682
      • Kharn doesn't die to 682's universal destruction.

      You can remake the fight, and the votes will be exactly the same, and Kharn will win for the same reasons. Especially now that both have 4-B tiers, and you can just use that for things to go faster. Might make it more streamlined and efficient, too.

        Loading editor
    • Mkay, and with Kharne's ressurection restricted 682 will have just as fair a chance at winning. I'll remake the thread in the morning then bu for now i'll remove the match, sound good?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. I rather have it streamlined and readable for people who actually want to view the thread, as well as using updated statistics.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph619 wrote:
      Rick Sanchez vs. Doctor Strange (Classic), please remove this match from Rick and Strange's profiles, Strange got a massive update and most of his key abilities were missing. 

      BUMP

        Loading editor
    • @Joseph done

        Loading editor
    • This fight. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:728626

      Piccolo vs Sailor Jupiter should be removed since there is no longer a 4-B Piccolo.

        Loading editor
    • Primaris Brian
      Primaris Brian removed this reply because:
      .
      12:07, September 4, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:721713

      Need better quality argument as most people just say Bil win via regen, Bil via resistance, while in reality thanos has resistance too, I mean just read or watch the infinity wars...and in his fight against Abstracts he didn't kill them...instead he seal them.. with the only kinda legit reason is thanos has subconscious desire to lose..which not enough because last time I checked he don't lose the IG in direct combat.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:96846 Toriko vs Raditz

      Toriko's win over Raditz needs to bee removed, Toriko is now Star Level and MFTL... It's a stomp. Funny thing is it's not on Raditz's page so I'm assuming it was suppose to be removed already but was forgotten.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:825851?useskin=oasis

      ^Gaara vs Diane. The gaara votes completely disregard the tremendous AP difference between the two of them (44 megatons vs 6 megatons) and assume Gaara can stomp Diane when Gaara has 0 ways of stomping. Also assume Gaara has some "hax" that allowes him the victory, without developing more.

        Loading editor
    • Shouldn't this victory be removed from Bill Cipher's profile due to Alien X's downgrade? It's a stomp now.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:742711#49 Law vs August needs to be removed for being outdated.

        Loading editor
    • Primaris Brian
      Primaris Brian removed this reply because:
      .
      04:20, September 10, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Not Jim Sterling wrote:
      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:721713

      Need better quality argument as most people just say Bil win via regen, Bil via resistance, while in reality thanos has resistance too, I mean just read or watch the infinity wars...and in his fight against Abstracts he didn't kill them...instead he seal them.. with the only kinda legit reason is thanos has subconscious desire to lose..which not enough because last time I checked he don't lose the IG in direct combat.

      Anyone?

        Loading editor
    • Erza vs Lucario needs to be removed as its a stomp in Lucarios favour.

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:803716

      Lucario has Versitalty(which is Erza's only advantage in her matches) power mimicry(so he can copy anything she uses against him before she uses the attack and makes it stronger) sealing, precognition,continuous status boost,range and things like reversal which after takin damage counters the attack with twice of damage, possible paralization, Erza is the very baseline of large island so he might have AP and durabilty Advnatge and with status boost he will make the diffrence even greater.

      Stomp.

        Loading editor
    • Erza has higher AP and Dura actually, though by a small margin.

      Let's see...Lucario dies in a single shot from Nakagami...Erza can easily counter his range with her swords.

      If anything that should be removed for people underestimating Erza.

      Also, power mimicry is completely useless against Erza...No idea where you got that from.

        Loading editor
    • No,she doesn't as she is the very baseline of Large mountain. And his boost makes him stronger.

      He can copy anything she uses so Nakagami starlight attack as well and he has the abilty that allows him to attack before Erza does. Also with that range she will have a lot of problems getting there.

      She can deal with range, but on a limited note cause this is not mountain lvl Erza so she is costrected to focus on strongest armors.

      This guy also has greater versitalty than Erza has which is her main advantage in matches.

      Than you got sealing and sort of precognition and the basically full counter Estrarossa has just a weaker version.

        Loading editor
    • Akainu and Kuzan vs Toshiro need to both be removed, it's now a stomp due to the recent OP downgrades. The only advantage they had to begin with was superior AP ( They got downgraded from 49 teratons to 12 teratons.) And now that's gone.

        Loading editor
    • WilliamShadow wrote: No,she doesn't as she is the very baseline of Large mountain. And his boost makes him stronger.

      He can copy anything she uses so Nakagami starlight attack as well and he has the abilty that allows him to attack before Erza does. Also with that range she will have a lot of problems getting there.

      She can deal with range, but on a limited note cause this is not mountain lvl Erza so she is costrected to focus on strongest armors.

      This guy also has greater versitalty than Erza has which is her main advantage in matches.

      Than you got sealing and sort of precognition and the basically full counter Estrarossa has just a weaker version.

      You do realize statistics boosts are already applied to his profile right? He's actually Mountain level without statistics amps.

      Uhh no, that's an obscene NLF to assume he can do that when he's never shown near that level.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Gargoyle. Saying Lucario can do such things is a pretty big NLF.


      Also anyone think Squall vs Akira should be removed? It's a stomp IMO.

        Loading editor
    • Mountain lvl?

      The battle is their large mountain lvl forms dude. Don't read the OP the battle is Mega Lucario vs Erza with all armors and for so he should have the AP and durabilty Adavantge as Erza is baseline. Which explains even better his advanatges.

      Also why NLF? He has shown the abilty copy his opponents attack and use it before them. And he showed that after getting a physical hit he counters with double of its strength and same goes for other abilties.

      And the match needs to be removed in both case cause if it's not NLF he stmops hard. If it is NLF than votes are wrong as the main point was him being able to destroy Erza trough power mimicry and his "me first" move.

        Loading editor
    • Knightofannihilation666 wrote: Akainu and Kuzan vs Toshiro need to both be removed, it's now a stomp due to the recent OP downgrades. The only advantage they had to begin with was superior AP ( They got downgraded from 49 teratons to 12 teratons.) And now that's gone.

      All Toshiro has is freezing with power nullification. And Toshiro is baseline country lvl so he should still be weaker.

        Loading editor
    • Toshiro scales to 40 teratons. Don't know where you got baseline country level from.

      And extremely OP power nullification. As soon as he's touched you get frozen and your abilities nullified.

        Loading editor
    • 40 terratons? Never saw the calc honestly. Thou, i don't know it looks stompish as they can't really do anything against him.

        Loading editor
    • That's my main point. Toshiro has a unique and broken form of power nullification which they have no answer too.



      Never thought I'd see the day where I defend Akainu-

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:872471?useskin=oasis Not only does this vs thread violate the vs thread rules,the op creator refused to count a vote just because he didn't agree with it

        Loading editor
    • How does that violates anything?

      Which vote?

        Loading editor
    • I'm confused, the OP says that Link and Cloud have the same amount of votes, so, why wasn't it inconclusive?

        Loading editor
    • Sooo, I should remove Lucario vs Erza?

        Loading editor
    • Paulo.junior.969 wrote:
      I'm confused, the OP says that Link and Cloud have the same amount of votes, so, why wasn't it inconclusive?

      Because once the Grace passed, there were 9 votes for Cloud and 6 for Link. 

      Also, for the record, "Via Hax" is a terrible reasoning for a vote to be counted, and Celestial agreed with me on this before he added it. Not because I didn't agree which no one in their right mind would. 

      Besides if I was biased to FF7, I wouldn't be okay with Tifa's loss to Tamamo would I?

        Loading editor
    • Burning Full Fingers wrote: Sooo, I should remove Lucario vs Erza?

      Gargoyle thinks Lucario's abilty (me first)is NLF, but that only changes the reason to why it should be removed not the fact it should be removed. Lucario stomps hard if his abilties are legit and if not than most votes are invalid.

        Loading editor
    • Burning Full Fingers wrote:
      Sooo, I should remove Lucario vs Erza?

      It's your call, I think it should stay.

        Loading editor
    • @Gargoyle

      What about what William said about some of the votes being invalid if his abilities aren't legit?

      Dragon also had a problem with the match, but I don't remember why. Probably best to ask Cal.

        Loading editor
    • Dragon said same things I did, in fact I mentioned it because of that and cal said he just wants his Pokemon match up to stay lol.

      I said if "me first" is a NLF than the votes are half valid and half not.

        Loading editor
    • This is where they talked about it.

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:The_real_cal_howard#page-6

      Page 6 fifth discussion.

        Loading editor
    • Well okay, I'll remove it.

        Loading editor
    • Gilgamesh vs Novel Kars should probably be removed.

      Due the recent additions to many of Gilgamesh's weapons many of Kars's stands are nullified such as Killer Bee which is one of the biggest reasons he won in the first place.

      Should be removed, maybe redone

        Loading editor
    • PaChi2 wrote: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:825851?useskin=oasis

      ^Gaara vs Diane. The gaara votes completely disregard the tremendous AP difference between the two of them (44 megatons vs 6 megatons) and assume Gaara can stomp Diane when Gaara has 0 ways of stomping. Also assume Gaara has some "hax" that allowes him the victory, without developing more.

      Anyone?

        Loading editor
    • Dude this was removed long ago.

        Loading editor
    • WilliamShadow wrote: Mountain lvl?

      The battle is their large mountain lvl forms dude. Don't read the OP the battle is Mega Lucario vs Erza with all armors and for so he should have the AP and durabilty Adavantge as Erza is baseline. Which explains even better his advanatges.

      Exactly, Large Mountain forms, therefore the statistics amps are already applied to Lucario

        Loading editor
    • ^No, it's just mega evolution. His statistic boost works that he gets stronger with every hit.

        Loading editor
    • With it's limit putting him above Large Islamd

        Loading editor
    • Mine vs Mami Tomoe should be removed.

      Fight is a complete blitz in favor of Mami due to her being Mach 618+ hole Mine is slower then people at Mach 292

      Hand to Hand is a reason in a SNIPING fight....

      People completely forget the huge experience advantage in favor of Mine.

        Loading editor
    • Toshiro's wins against Kuzan and Akainu still needs to be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Also Giorno vs BB needs to be removed. Dude only has building level durability.

        Loading editor
    • ^Its a hax battle. His casualty manipulation compensates his durabilty.

        Loading editor
    • Knightofannihilation666 wrote: Also Giorno vs BB needs to be removed. Dude only has building level durability.

      And yet despite this, he has a win against 2Cs.

      Keep it, it's hax

        Loading editor
    • Actually, isn't Giorno vs BB a blitz with speed unequal? Because i'm pretty sure that omnipresent troughout space-time blitzes infinite speed by a factor of infinity

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of Giorno, why does have have a victory against Shin Budokai Janemba, but Janemba's profile doesn't mention that defeat?

        Loading editor
      • Nigh omnipresent

      But still with the things BB can do basically makes it a stomp imo even with his hax.

        Loading editor
    • Even then, he can't really do anything at all and is paradoxed as the match starts

        Loading editor
    • It was discuses inside the thread, but no one closed it.

        Loading editor
    • Kaltias wrote: Actually, isn't Giorno vs BB a blitz with speed unequal? Because i'm pretty sure that omnipresent troughout space-time blitzes infinite speed by a factor of infinity

      Yes....But that doesn't help that it kills her current self and not her past self, and gets paradoxed

        Loading editor
    • ? I said that BB blitzes

      Match start, past self kills Giorno gg

        Loading editor
    • Kaltias wrote: ? I said that BB blitzes

      Match start, past self kills Giorno gg


      Exactly there's no way for him to actually win.

        Loading editor
    • About Mami vs Mine, x2 difference isn't a blitz.

      And how experienced is Mine?

        Loading editor
    • Enough for Mami to keep her head in the fight. Eh? Eh?

        Loading editor
    • Kaltias wrote: About Mami vs Mine, x2 difference isn't a blitz.

      And how experienced is Mine?

      She's stated she's worked with Night Raid almost all her life, which does explain her pretty much being able to keep up with the likes of a casual Esdeath.

      Also, Mami has better CQC based on what exactly? Mine has been shown to keep with Akame in sparring matches.

      And Mine can switch her weapon to a machine gun and spam her, considering her Dura.

        Loading editor
    • ScarletFirefly wrote: Enough for Mami to keep her head in the fight. Eh? Eh?

      Should we discuss some of Natsu and Esdeath's losses here?

        Loading editor
    • ScarletFirefly wrote: Enough for Mami to keep her head in the fight. Eh? Eh?


      Screenshot 2017-09-15-06-03-31
        Loading editor
    • I would like to request

      Master Chief vs Solid Snake.

      It was enough to give one advantage to Snake and everybody started "For reason above" even that Chief has weapons that One-Shot and Durability two times higher not to mention that there was no OP moderation and DarkDragonMedeus was using weakness not present in the profiles.

        Loading editor
    • @Gargoyle

      Ok, Mami has beaten someone who had roughly a decade of knowledge of all her techniques (via time loops). Also lived a year battling monsters almost every day

      Mami has better CQC via Low 7-B striking strenght with a technique.

      Machine guns uh?

        Loading editor
    • Dude has grater AP,greater durabilty,regeneration, precognition of several seconds in the future,experience, can sepreate his body to avoid attacks and attack and apperently without water Natsu ain't touching him plus Natsu has limit on his large island form. This guy can also trap people with his powers like seriously.

      You were wondering why Natsu has so many loses?

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:922170

        Loading editor
    • That second line was unnecessary. There's other reasons as to why Natsu has a bunch of losses. That's like me crying that Saitama has a lot of losses. It's simple there are characters stronger than Natsu.


      However Katakuri vs Natsu should be removed due to the things Katakuri is capable of.

        Loading editor
    • Looking at Mami vs Mine , maybe it should be removed anyway because OP equalized speed near the end and only one person confirmed the vote. So i guess that it's technically a 1-0?

        Loading editor
    • Guess you could say

      It's your call really

      Steve vs Akame should be removed due to the OP only Equalizing speed near the end as well.

      Both can stay or both can go.

        Loading editor
    • Kaltias wrote:
      About Mami vs Mine, x2 difference isn't a blitz.

      Thread:654386#16

        Loading editor
    • Also BB vs Yhwach needs to be removed.

      Ridiculous hax stomp in BBs favor

        Loading editor
    • This is like saying that in a battle between two High 7-A characters, if one can punch with a megaton of force over the other, it stomps because it's the difference between a punch and a tactical nuke.

      Relative speed is a thing. If it wasn't, literally every fight would be a blitz

        Loading editor
    • "Literally every fight"

      "99% of matches are with Equal Speed"

        Loading editor
    • Okay, going to remove Natsu vs Katakuri and Mami vs Mine...?

        Loading editor
    • I meant with speed unequal and you know it. But fine, they would all be AP stomps as well with that logic

        Loading editor
    • Burning Full Fingers wrote: Okay, going to remove Natsu vs Katakuri and Mami vs Mine...?

      If you remove Mami vs Mine, Akame vs Steve should also be removed

        Loading editor
    • @Knight

      Wait, why should Hitsugaya's victories be removed? Were the One Piece characters downgraded again?

        Loading editor
    • @Gargoyle

      I'm not sure yet, hence the question mark. But yeah, I'll remove Akame vs Steve if I do.

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me, but what ability are you talking abput William? Lucario has no such ability, it has Adaptability which boosts the power of steel and fighting type moves

      What you are talking about is move called Me First and if i am being completely honest, i dont recall it working if you were slower than your opponent

        Loading editor
    • Akame vs Steve should definitely be removed because half of the votes are with speed equal and half with speed unequal.

      Mami vs Mine idk. Match was over, then OP equalized speed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

        Loading editor
    • You know, don't remove Mami vs Mine.

        Loading editor
    • So, should there be a rematch or is it unnecessary?

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:

      Paulo.junior.969 wrote:
      I'm confused, the OP says that Link and Cloud have the same amount of votes, so, why wasn't it inconclusive?

      Because once the Grace passed, there were 9 votes for Cloud and 6 for Link. 

      Also, for the record, "Via Hax" is a terrible reasoning for a vote to be counted, and Celestial agreed with me on this before he added it. Not because I didn't agree which no one in their right mind would. 

      Besides if I was biased to FF7, I wouldn't be okay with Tifa's loss to Tamamo would I?

      Read the rules dude, like i said you refused to count a vote because you didn't agree with it and that violates the vs thread rules and the thread should be considered invailed due to the rule saying that "A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid."

        Loading editor
    • No one counts a vote like that. Including Admins such as Celestial Pegasus who agreed with me before he added.

      Again, read the vote count, it was 9-6, It's not that I didn't count a vote because I didn't agree with it, I didn't count the vote because that's terrible reasoning, not just too me, but for pretty much everyone.

        Loading editor
    • Bull, in my time here at vs battle wiki (which is a total of 2 years), I've seen vs thread votes get counted with the most dumb reasoning ever

      Thats what I said....and how is "I'm realllly not getting how cloud can overcome a hax powerhouse like link, i mean the dude can come back to life automatically, bfr you, and negate your power plus other dozens of things cloud can't protect himself from......i mean cloud is no slouch but comparing both profiles and the agruments here (which compose of reasons for above spam i might add), link handily takes this"?

      He said why he thought link would win and give a decent reasoning and even compared both profiles....how is that not counted ? And by whom lol the only person whom i seen didn't like the reasoning was you for some reason...

        Loading editor
    • How the hell is "Link via hax" Good Reasoning? You're definitely confusing it with another, likely well worded vote.

      Even with your vote, it's still 9-6

      What you said is irrelevant because I counted your vote.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote: How the hell is "Link via hax" Good Reasoning? You're definitely confusing it with another, likely well worded vote.

      Even with your vote, it's still 9-6

      What you said is irrelevant because I counted your vote.

      That's not at all what he said,he put an entire pargraph explaining his reasoning and even give kudos to cloud himself.....i'm not talking about my vote, i'm talking the dude with the dragonball symbol and powerpoll as his avatar that you didn't count...

        Loading editor
    • Oh that guy.....

      I did count his vote. It was GAquaC I didn't count

        Loading editor
    • You did? I sincerly apologise then for this 😓 then, i didn't know you did count his

        Loading editor
    • It's cool

        Loading editor
    • Can someone remove the Blake Belladonna vs Black Panther inconclusive match from both there profiles or can I since it's open currently. Due to Black Panther Latest updates, it will need to be removed. As well as removing the Taskmaster vs Batman Win from Taskmaster's profile. It's now a stomp since Taskmasters got upgraded to multi city block level.

        Loading editor
    • Going to suggest again that Jonah Hex VS Roland Deschain be removed from their profiles. Speed was unequalized (making it a clear blitz), Roland was at a disadvantage due to Jonah being allowed futuristic weaponry that he doesn't normally carry around, and Roland's profile was heavily unfinished when the match was made. (It didn't even have Lifting Strength, Striking Strength or Range sections until recently)

      Roland's also gotten a ton of feats unearthed for him within the last couple of months, especially with the new film showings being counted now. So if nothing else, the match is really outdated.

        Loading editor
    • Shirou vs Erza should be removed due to 7A upgrades for Shirou.

      Shirou vs Tatsumi is also outdated.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:689083

      Natsu vs Meliodas.

      First he made 3 rounds battle and most of people voted. Than he randomly choosed 2 round and counted votes without any logic behind it as some said Mel FRA without even saying specificly which round and for so those votes have no sense. After which the OP even counted his own vote...

      That match up is good but the thread it self is just a disaster and it should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:711730?useskin=oasis


      Natsu vs Jinbe


      Reasoning being that people claiming Natsu can vape Jinbe, ignoring how Fishman Karate works, heavily underestimating Jinbe's skills and the use of "Lightning attacks" Which Natsu can't use in FDKM IIRC.

        Loading editor
    • Not the only one either.

      1. Natsu vs Sabo, complete stomp due to upgrades, Sabo has Higher AP, Skill, Intangibility and Natsu has a time limit.

      2. Natsu vs Ichigo....Seriouly the votes are based on speed in a speed Equal match and FRA

        Loading editor
    • Actually I plan on remaking Natsu vs Ichigo but in a better way.

      As for Sabo vs Natsu sure I really don't care about the match.

      Imo Sanji vs Natsu should be also removed. Lots of bad reasons for Natsu were counted "Natsu via superior everything." AoE in close range, ignoring things such as Haki, Sanji's Fire resistance etc.

        Loading editor
    • Natsu vs Jinbe Reasoning being that people claiming Natsu can vape Jinbe, ignoring how Fishman Karate works, heavily underestimating Jinbe's skills and the use of "Lightning attacks" Which Natsu can't use in FDKM IIRC.

      The claim is Natsu vaporates his water attacks, not Jinbe himself (although he has been shown to vaporise people). And no one ignored Jinbe Kyojin Karate. The fact is that Natsu can vaporate water from the atmosphere, which would most likely make it hard or downright impossible for Jinbe to use it sinc it relies on water on the atmosphere. And I don't see why can't he use electricty in that mode. 

      The Sanji matchup should probably be redone.

      The Sabo matchup should be removed. As I said before, Ace's matchup was removed due to his upgrades. There's no reason why Sabo, who's basically a better Ace in all regards, should remain.

        Loading editor
    • 1: That's not how Fishman Karate works, even Cin himself had to explain this to everyone in the thread. Yes Fishman Karate can manipulate water in the atmosphere but it can also manipulate the water within someone's body. Is Natsu gonna vaporize the water within his body? Obviously not. And while he's been shown to vaporize other's it'd be ridiculous to claim he can do that to someone who's roughly 6 times stronger. And even if we ignore all of that Jinbe is certainly the more skilled fighter. Natsu isn't exactly a skillful martial artist. And that's pure speculation, Natsu hasn't shown any lightning attacks in FDKM.


      Yeah it probably should. But I'd wait on remaking it due to the recent FT vs OP tension.


      I agree with you about the Sabo match but Idk if Sabo is really stronger than Ace since both use CoA Haki and we don't really know how good Ace's is. And it wasn't removed solely on the upgrades. That thread in general was just invalid in multiple ways.

        Loading editor
    • I am aware how it works, I'm just saying Jinbe is robbed of his ranged attack completely and that puts him in a great disadvantage when combined with the massive AoE Natsu has. It's not really speculation, since the magic Laxus gave him still exists, logically there's no reason why he can't use it. In the end it's a matter of opinions, there's nothing invalid there.

      Probably.

      I'm not saying Sabo is stronger than Ace per se, I'm saying he's more accomplished as a fighter since he has Ace's fruit and his own abilities as well.  

        Loading editor
    • AoE is a sound argument however there's still the fact that Jinbe isis roughly 6 times stronger than Natsu. I don't see how Natsu is gonna be able to damage him. Has he used it in FDKM? No. If he hasn't shown to be able to do so then he shouldn't be able to use it.


      Tfw Erza vs Zoro was a thing with no controversy yet using less controversial characters causes flame wars


      Fair point.

        Loading editor
    • Alright someone has to remove the scp-682 vs doomsday from both of their profiles. There are only 3 votes for inconclusive, the rest don't give any reasoning not even for reasons above, they just say inconclusive, and that's it.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:973442#58

      can someone remove this? 

      Most people here voted for reasons above when the reasons are   


      The in-betweener isn't even that powerful compared to Marvel abstracts.The In-betweener  is Chaos and Orders bitch

      LT judges all of Marvels spatial dimension 

      So what? he's High 1-B so he should be able to do just that.That isn't anything special.Daath will also claim every spatial dimension so I fail to see how that makes LT>Death  

      LT is above the Marvel high 1-B abstracts

      So is Death who will claim every High 1-B (still below Destiny and probably Pralaya) in DC 

      LT transcends five High 1-B who contains infinite universes and timelines etc

      So? they're High 1-B it would be weird for them not to transcend infinite universes since transcending infinite universes and timeline is only a High 2-A feat   

      Death is above more than 5 

      Death can easily bypass LT's regen

      LT exist in all universes and beyond too

      So what? So does Death 

      Omnipresence=/=win   

      LT is above bunch of characters who are not high 1-B

      There's no point in mentioning LT is above a lot of non High 1-B characters. 

      This is a battle between 2 High 1-Bs, even if LT defeated infinite number of multiversal or multi- multiversal, it wont matter because High 1-Bs are literally more than infinite times more powerful than people that are not high 1-B 

      The reasons why LT wins here just irks me 

      I mean is it really relevant that he judges infinite dimensions? that should be self-explanatory since he is a High 1-B 

      And LT wins because of Omnipresence.Wat?

      LT wins because he transcends death.He transcends Marvel Death, not DC death

      I mean Isn't he currently dead now? 

      and this 

      So Yeah death manipulation wouldn't work on him. He can also bestride 'all,'infinite',eternal' dualities. 

      So he is immune to Deaths death manipulation because he is above The In-Betweener? that...doesnt make sense.And Death Manipulation isnt Deaths only power.Plus it worked on Dream (who is also has control over reality,unreality and dreams.)

      I have no problem with LT winning 

      But not for the reasons stated on this thread.Just check it yourself.Most people saying for reasons above even though they probably didn't read the arguments presented 

      I think a rematch is needed  

        Loading editor
    • also, I thought you need 24 hours before you can add a match to a profile?

        Loading editor
    • YHVH's loss to Battler should definitely be removed.

      Around half the votes of the thread were based on "Battler is above YHVH in dimensions so YHVH can't even interact with him." This argument was thrown around a lot despite both being supposedly at the same dimension.

      ...Which would obviously make this a stomp.

      While the other half was mostly based on the reasoning of Endless Nine insta-negating anything YHVH could do and making it so that Battler nopes all his hax as it nopes hax from beings in dimensions above anything YHVH ever displayed.

      Now this second half leads us to either...

      A. It's as much NLF as saying "YHVH was invincible in the same dimensional level until they depowered him to a lower form, he can't lose", thus invalidating the votes, thus invalidating the match.

      or 

      B. It's not a NLF. In which case there's absolutely 0 ways for YHVH to win this match either way, resulting nonetheless in a stomp.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. Terrible match.

        Loading editor
    • That match....How was it concluded?!

        Loading editor
    • Pontos vs zeed should be removed since GAIA origin zeed was upgraded to 2-A.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:
      That match....How was it concluded?!

      I've been asking that to myself ever since I found it earlier today by chance. 

        Loading editor
    • Thad458
      Thad458 removed this reply because:
      i
      14:17, October 7, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • You should do a content revision thread.

        Loading editor
    • Very interesting indeed. But what about making a content revision instead of calling other users retarded for giving the characters those ratings? Because that kind of attitude doesn't help you in any way, shape or form

        Loading editor
    • Anonimoe7875 wrote:
      You should do a content revision thread.

      Maybe I will.....

        Loading editor
    • I've removed Shirou's victories over Erza and Tatsumi.

      Okay, so Natsu's matches against Meliodas, Ichigo, Jinbe, Sanji and Sabo should be removed?

        Loading editor
    • Can you also remove the Blake vs Black Panther from both of their profiles, as well as Taskmaster vs Batman because it's a stomp now.

      Edit Thanks Burning (11:27)

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:490751?useskin=oasis


      Mira vs Giratina needs to be removed. Mira is no longer low 2-C

        Loading editor
    • Against Meliodas yes cause the thread didn't follow the rules. For others i don't know.

        Loading editor
    • Burning Full Fingers wrote:

      Okay, so Natsu's matches against Meliodas, Ichigo, Jinbe, Sanji and Sabo should be removed?

      Meliodas, Sanji, Ichigo and Sabo should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • So does Kenshiro, Natsu blitzes to oblivion

        Loading editor
    • @Boome

      What do you think about his match against Jinbe?

      @Gargoyle

      Can't really remember, but I think Natsu's speed advantage was brought up and discussed.

        Loading editor
    • It wasn't, since Natsu was only Mach 4000 at the time.

      And the difference between Mach 3500 and Mach 4700 is ridiculous

        Loading editor
    • @Burning Full Fingers

      I think the Jinbe matchup is fine. The matchup was dicussed here as well and it's just differing opinions, no false facts or the like.

      Also I was the one that debated in that Kenshiro matchup and brought up the immense speed difference between the two fighters. It's an honest to God speedstomp but people kept repeating Muso Tensei and omni directional attacks that won't even matter if Kenshiro can't even perceive him.

      This was my explanation

      To put that into perspective, if Kenshiro is a regular human, Natsu is ~2000 times faster than sound compared to him. That's the speed difference this is.
        Loading editor
    • That explanation doesn't make much sense since due to relative speed but whatever, I still agree

        Loading editor
    • Actually no the Jinbe match is not fine. Once again Natsu was in FDKM and people used lightning as a argument whenever he's never been shown to use it in that form. Not only that but people forgot the fact that his mode is limited and Cin never gave Natsu unlimited time. Not to mention that people were saying that he'll evaporate Jinbe whenever he's roughly 6 TIMES stronger than Natsu. So yes it actually does need to be removed.

        Loading editor
    • So apparently, after randomly looking at Akame's page.

      Spider Man vs Akame had speed Unequal when the OP first made the post, was Equalized halfway through, but the OP accidentally counted a vote that was made when Speed wasn't Equalized.

      Make of that what you will.

        Loading editor
    • Kratos is in the process of being updated to Planet-level, so we should remove Dante's victory against him.

        Loading editor
    • Since, when I did that Gar. Could you send me the thread?

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote:
      Since, when I did that Gar. Could you send me the thread?

      Bruh I can't link.

      You counted Peter's vote

        Loading editor
    • Wait, I did never equalized the speed, if so then I would had edited the Op.

        Loading editor
    • Then it should still be removed because he literally can't be hit because of realitivistic reactions.

      You said "I will make speed Equal until someone can provide the exact speed gap"

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but reactions is different from speed, SM only has:

      Rel reactions.

      MHS combat speed.

      SS travel speed.

      Meanwhile akame has:

      MHS speed in everything.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't matter, you still Equalized halfway down the thread and kept a vote before the reset.

      Spidey is Mach 406 while Akame is Mach 292, a sizable difference. Not enough to blitz, but enough to where it warrants a reset, and their weren't enough votes after that to add it.

        Loading editor
    • I never equalized speed, I was still asking the gap difference long after peter's vote. And I did not see anyyone really complaining about it.

        Loading editor
    • Gargoyle One wrote:
       "I will make speed Equal until someone can provide the exact speed gap"

      You literally said this in the thread and I read it multiple times.

      You didn't edit the OP, but you said it, that prompted many to restate their votes.

      If you need me to be even more specific, you said this 22 comments down.

        Loading editor
    • I know that I said it, very well, multiple times. And no, only you and Kal restate the votes. But I will see what we can do, because probably this is going to take to much time.

        Loading editor
    • Nope, Monarch and Sir Ovens restated their votes as well.

        Loading editor
    • Tatsumi vs Natsu should be removed due to many of the voters for Natsu not addressing how he can get by Tatsumi's precognition.

      X vs Samus should be removed from X's profile for being severely outdated due to the changes in Samus's profile.

      God-Man vs Arceus should be removed for being severely one-sided due to Arceus being able to do everything God-Man can and a lot more, as stated by one of the voters.

      Mario vs Goku should be removed for the fact that Goku can't harm Mario in any way shape-or-form due to his intangibility, and in Super Mario Odyssey, it shows Mario being able to possess living things, making it more of a stomp in Mario's favor.

      Alucard vs Remilia should be removed for being a major AP stomp in Remilia's favor.

        Loading editor
    • @Gar - Please, let handle this.

      @Glass -

      That should not be really a reason, the fact that not addressing a single abilitie (Which not only is really irrelevant, but also that he actually does not have a justification for said abilitie) does not invalid a match.

      Well, yeah that should be removed.

      One-sided =/= A stomp.

      I don't really know.

      That should be removed as well.

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote:

      @Glass -

      That should not be really a reason, the fact that not addressing a single abilitie (Which not only is really irrelevant, but also that he actually does not have a justification for said abilitie) does not invalid a match.

      How is precognition an irrelevant ability? It even says battle precognition on his profile, which means its useful in battle.

        Loading editor
    • Not really, useless his precog is very broken.

      Again, I don't even know where he get the precog, itt should not even be in his profile.

        Loading editor
    • His precog wasn't impressive and IIRC it was very limited.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to request removal of Esdeath's loss against Invel. The thread was fairly short with 4 out of 7 votes saying FRA (reason above being Invel's Ice resistance, and some also added his Ice Slave as a reason). But no one debunked Ice Slave with Esdeath's own mind resistance. This match frankly ended quite prematurely

        Loading editor
    • TheSandman31 wrote:
      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:973442#58

      can someone remove this? 

      Most people here voted for reasons above when the reasons are