FANDOM


  • This thread is for users who would like for pages to be made, but lack the experience to make them, and to instead have more experienced editors make the pages themselves. However, one must be aware that not every request will be filled.

    Rules of requests:

    1. More experienced editors creating the profiles are not allowed to fulfill requests if they are not familiar with the verse/character in question, unless they attempt to familiarize themselves.

    2. Complaining about delayed page creation or about the inserted statistics is not allowed.

    3. Users are not allowed to spam the message walls of staff members or other editors to have a look at the thread.

    4. Characters from pornographic works are strictly prohibited to be made or requested.

      Loading editor
    • I request profiles made for characters of World of Final Fantasy, they've got some decent stuff on them.

        Loading editor
    • Okay

        Loading editor
    • I copy-pasted the text from the old thread into the first post, and updated the front page and wiki navigation bar links.

        Loading editor
    • I request profiles made for characters of DangerClub/Image Comic like Chronos and the Cast, thx


      Chronos Danger Club
        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      I copy-pasted the text from the old thread into the first post, and updated the front page and wiki navigation bar links.

      Thanks. Sorry, I thought the upper part of the OP was unneeded.

        Loading editor
    • Might I request Profiles for The Vampire Diaries/The Originals universe be made?

      Particularly Starting with Niklaus Mikaelson and Damon Salvatore.

      1051666 1339592117072 full
      Joseph-morgan-as-klaus-mikaelson-tvd-season-4








      If Feats are needed, I can help.

        Loading editor
    • @Gemmysaur. No problem, but the relevant text should always be copied from the first post.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make profiles for the Nier:Automata game? Ever said he'd get to them but it's been a long time since then. I'd do it myself, but I haven't played the game since the PC port sucks majorly -_-

        Loading editor
    • Is anybody interested in adding the Nuckelavee and Sea Dragon Grimm to the Grimm profile for RWBY?

        Loading editor
    • ScarletFirefly wrote:
      Can someone make profiles for the Nier:Automata game? Ever said he'd get to them but it's been a long time since then. I'd do it myself, but I haven't played the game since the PC port sucks majorly -_-

      I have played the game (just unlocked the final major ending quite literally a minute ago), but unfortunately, i have no experience whatsoever as far as the creation of profile pages is concerned.

        Loading editor
    • I could, however, help with stuff like abilities.

        Loading editor
    • And someone could create profiles for the cast of the original NieR.

        Loading editor
    • Nier and Drakengard/Drag-on dragoon please

        Loading editor
    • I can create a Thread for NieR and NieR: Automata profiles. Shall i do so?

        Loading editor
    • Yes please. Just so the discussion for that topic is not done in this thread, derailing it. Else, I'll be deleting comments.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, comin´ right up ^^

        Loading editor
    • There was someone whom wanted Matthew Malloy... Where exactly would he rank ? I believe Low 2-C to 2-C via scaling to child Franklin Richards & Legion , but I do not know about the dimension where he gains power from. He was said to have the highest mutant signature ever recorded... ... And he was compared to the Phoenix , FR , Wanda , and many uber tiers ... So... take that as you will.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to see some Middens/Gingiva profiles. I'm willing to help.

        Loading editor
    • SilentKing13
      SilentKing13 removed this reply because:
      I reasently created a page for him
      01:45, June 5, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Hi has anybody here played Starhawk? If so, would it be possible to .ake a few pages on it?

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make a profile for Leif (Fire Emblem)? I've already done work on a WIP version of the profile in which I just never finished the summary, but as I'm mostly on mobile I cannot create pages not make edits on pages

      User blog:JustSomeWeirdo/WIP Profiles for FE is where the near done profile is, so it should be an easy copy paste job, but with a finished summary, of course

        Loading editor
    • World of Final Fantasy pages will be done by The Everlasting, Drakengard pages will be done by either The Everlasting or Tsubaki Blue. Ever is two weeks from getting off college so please, patience on them. I've actually seen some of his World of Final Fantasy pages in Google Docs. He is just very busy.

        Loading editor
    • I can do  Matthew Malloy myself if wanted, but the main question is HOW to word it. He definitely has statements that put him well into the Low 2-C tier , but his power to grab his head power from another multiverse is weird. I feel like if I don't word it ( his powers mainly. ) correctly, it will become something like the Beyonder.

        Loading editor
    • Profile for Kyle Crane and the Night Hunter from Dying Light.

      If you need any feats or abilities I've completed the game 6 times over and I literally know basically everything about it just pm me.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to request the girls from Senki Zesshou Symphogear?

      Symphogear
        Loading editor
    • May as well, how about characters from the JoJo novels? Purple Haze has interesting ones with the Stand Rainy Day Dream Away being hax and noted to be able to contend with Diavolo and Dark Mirage being interesting (although i dont think the latter is translated).

        Loading editor
    • Might I request Profiles for Warlock from the x men 
      250px-Technarchy
      Gmyh0hm8gstsuisnwpde
        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:
      There was someone whom wanted Matthew Malloy... Where exactly would he rank ? I believe Low 2-C to 2-C via scaling to child Franklin Richards & Legion , but I do not know about the dimension where he gains power from. He was said to have the highest mutant signature ever recorded... ... And he was compared to the Phoenix , FR , Wanda , and many uber tiers ... So... take that as you will.

      It was me who wanted mathew malloy 

        Loading editor
    • i'd like more blue exorcist pages (you dont have to do it though if you dont want)

        Loading editor
    • @Laserbeak3.0

      Oh... Okay. Well, do you agree with what i posted ? 

        Loading editor
    • I would like to request a profile for Albedo from Overlord

        Loading editor
    • And I would also like to request a seperate profile for the Celestial Exitar, as the Mad Celestials have their own profile, I think that Exitar should have a profile of his own considering that he is supposed to be one of the strongest Celestials

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:
      @Laserbeak3.0

      Oh... Okay. Well, do you agree with what i posted ? 

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • I would like to request a profile for marvel's bullseye. Mostly so I can make bullseye vs deadshot a thing. Shouldn't be too hard as he probably scales to daredevil because he fights him the most.

        Loading editor
    • In need of Aid. Not familiar of Using the Proper Format and would like for another to properly fix it. And while you're at it, feel free to delete the "image.shack" links - forgot to do that. 

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Diaz_Ragu (this is the one)

      Sorry if its quite the "fixer-upper". Dx

        Loading editor
    • Can someone tell me what tier is this feat from Pucca ?

      Puca casually pushes a merryground so hard it tears from space-time and ends up in the jurassic era.

        Loading editor
    • Assuming space-time was tampered with on a universal scale, Low 2-C

      But it seems to just be the merry-go-round, so it might just be space-time manipulation on that level

        Loading editor
    • @Aercau, do you know what tier Diaz would be?

      All we need is the proper stats to fix the profile up, well, remake it properly, anyway, since it's been deleted due to the formatting, I believe

      Also, if you have trouble with the format, you should probably request for a profile to be made before making it yourself

        Loading editor
    • It was indirectly effect yes, but not directly. She also opened a whole in spacetime with chopsticks...  So at least it is consistent. And when one realizes both feats are extremely casual... And that she has not used even a portion of her power throughout the entire series... ( AKA A much more broken Saitama . )

        Loading editor
    • Well, if it's not on a universal scale, I don't think it can be used for AP, but then again, I never really work with space-time manipulation, so I don't know

      And not to derail, I'll request for the creation of a page for Sigurd (Fire Emblem), I already got the stats, High 8-C AP and Dura in base (comparable to Lewyn) 6-B AP and Dura with Tyrfing (Comparable to Seliph with Tyrfing or Comparable to Lewyn with Forseti), Hypersonic speed (Comparable to Lewyn, who's comparable to Seliph, who dodged meteor), I can put in the FE4 skills and Awakening skills myself if necessary

        Loading editor
    • I thought just affecting spacetime with physical blows qualified ? I am not a expert on spacetime tiering, like yourself, but I thought at least this qualified. I thank you though, at the very least it is spacetime manipulation, but i am just not certain how powerful the push would have to be to effect spacetime and time travel back to Jurassic Era.

        Loading editor
    • Bastion from never ending story. This is one of the few movie characters i feel deserve to be on the site. He's one of the most powerful , if not THE most powerful , children portrayed in live action. Due to effortlessly recreating the universe and it's spacetime, I feel he should be Low 2-C. He is also portrayed as being far above the Child-like Empress , as she was not even capable of redoing the damage done to Fantasia. However, he also merged Fantasia with his own universe, which would also make him an solid 2-C, albeit it was also effortlessly. However, some proof implies he could be far higher than this. It mentions Fantasia being without any limitations, and being boundless and infinte in size. I do not know what to make of this new information for Fantasia.  Fornall we know , he might even make it to an higher tier 2 or even to tier 1 . I am not asking for an massive upgrade, just for someone to discuss this with me. I am generally and legitimately confused, which is why i desire clarification on the feat's legitimacy . If it goes farther and a mod agrees, then I'll make an massive upgrade thread for Never ending Story. If not, just  At least Low2-C or At least 2-C is fine with me.

        Loading editor
    • I would like attention to ZEARTH, anybody from the bokurano:ours fandom?

        Loading editor
    • Nico-v11 wrote: Is anybody interested in adding the Nuckelavee and Sea Dragon Grimm to the Grimm profile for RWBY?

      I'd like a profile for Amber as well.

      AP: small town level (comparable, possibly superior to Cinder)

      Speed: Hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic(comparable to Conder, superior to Mercury and Emerald)

        Loading editor
    • I would like that someone can make a profile for Aric and his X-O Manowar suit, from Valiant comics.

      It seems that he has pretty good feats of AP, speed, Dura and hax.

      X-o manowar

      Altought i don't have the experience to make the profile by my self so if someone has the time to do that favor, i would be grateful.

      Also, it could be awesome if we have a profile for Valiant comics's universe.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to request profiles for the remaining three Swords of Justice. Those of course being Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion. It's bugged me for a while now that they've lacked profiles despite Keldeo having one.

      Also I second the notion of adding the remaining two Grimm to the Grimm profile. They're also long overdue.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make "Basil Karlo [Post-Flashpoint]" page?


      Basil Karlo is Clayface


      Here is some feats : https://comicvine.gamespot.com/clayface-karlo/4005-9589/forums/post-flashpoint-clayface-respect-thread-1731713/

        Loading editor
    • Shutting wrote:
      Can someone make "Basil Karlo [Post-Flashpoint]" page?


      Basil Karlo is Clayface


      Here is some feats : https://comicvine.gamespot.com/clayface-karlo/4005-9589/forums/post-flashpoint-clayface-respect-thread-1731713/


      64680
        Loading editor
    • J.J. Chambers wrote:
      Shutting wrote:
      Can someone make "Basil Karlo [Post-Flashpoint]" page?


      Basil Karlo is Clayface


      Here is some feats : https://comicvine.gamespot.com/clayface-karlo/4005-9589/forums/post-flashpoint-clayface-respect-thread-1731713/


      64680

      Why is this forbidden to make a page about Basil Karlo

        Loading editor
    • Shutting wrote:
      Why is this forbidden to make a page about Basil Karlo

      I guess, you can ask Matthew Schroeder.

        Loading editor
    • The profile was a mess


      To avoid a derailment, I guess I'll request King Rudolf (Fire Emblem Gaiden and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)

      High 8-C and Hypersonic

      And also 6-B and Hypersonic with Sealing for a Valentian Falchion key, since he used it prior to the game's events

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make a profile for Manchester Black from DC comics 
      Manchester Black 001
        Loading editor
    • Can someone add Chiro from "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!"?

      --

      Some relevant information:

      Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation, Technological Manipulation (Show here), likely Sound Manipulation (via Monkey Mind Scream), Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Telepathy (show here), Extrasensory Perception/Enhanced Senses (show here, can 'see' without 'looking'), Precognition (Seeing without looking allows him to foreshadow things) Healing, Mental/Soul resistance (Breaks out of Valeena's control), can absorbe and redirect attacks (show here), Empathy, Can paralyzes enemies (with Monkey Fu)

      Attack Potency

      Speed

      1. He can also speed blitz Sprx, who is able to dodge it as well (the laser)

      Durability

      --

      Sorry for any grammar mistake and, if it is the case, being silly.

        Loading editor
    • Amulet of Avalor from Sofia the First

      At least 4-B at minimum  in both AP & Durability , abilities are : (  Invisibility , shrinking , Wish Granting , Animal speaking , and potentially far more. ) , weakness to elder dragon's fire , and the attack potency varies depending on the wish.

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote: Amulet of Avalor from Sofia the First

      At least 4-B at minimum  in both AP & Durability , abilities are : (  Invisibility , shrinking , Wish Granting , Animal speaking , and potentially far more. ) , weakness to elder dragon's fire , and the attack potency varies depending on the wish.

      how is it 4-B?

        Loading editor
    • Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Can someone make a profile for Manchester Black from DC comics 
      Manchester Black 001

      Yeah that would be cool

        Loading editor
    • @Shutting

      I would love to, but could you wait a month? I don't want to spoil anything, but there are a few comics where he's popping up at the moment and I want to wait for them to be released before I go to town.

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote:
      @Shutting

      I would love to, but could you wait a month? I don't want to spoil anything, but there are a few comics where he's popping up at the moment and I want to wait for them to be released before I go to town.

      Are you talking about the Superman comics? 

        Loading editor
    • Shutting wrote:
      Laserbeak3.0 wrote:
      Can someone make a profile for Manchester Black from DC comics 
      Manchester Black 001
      Yeah that would be cool

      Thanks 

        Loading editor
    • I would like to request a page to be made for gang Ryong from the gosu series:

      Gang Ryong (Prologue)2

      I have even made a respect thread for him(but I haven't updated in a few months): http://animevice.boards.net/thread/5628/respect-gang-ryong

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to request a profile for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, any version.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make a profile for The Blue Children and Gaijins from the Manifold Trilogy

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make a profile for
      Dinobots2
      8b7c55b448b3c0e5419f06d3600de21e
      The Dinobots 
        Loading editor
    • Other verse that i would like to have a profile could be Max Steel (the reboot) .

      There's a good plenty of abilitys such elemental and weather manipulation, stadistics amplification, transformation/fusionism, possesion/mind control, "chi" manipulation and absorbtion, radiation manipulation, animal manipulation etc.

      I could assume that most of the chacaters can reach from town level to city level or higher, with the top tiers being very casual star level.

      Max steel

      ¡Active turbo power!

        Loading editor
    • @Newendigo

      I'm watching the show right now, so I should get those profiles done eventually.

        Loading editor
    • @The Everlasting.

      I thank you a lot. Also could you put me like a supporter of the verse?

        Loading editor
    • I would like to ask if someone could make a profile for Spider-Man Noir? While he's significantly weaker than his 616 counterpart, it would be a fun little addition to the Spider-Family.


      Spider-Man Noir
        Loading editor
    • LightningBlaze01 wrote:
      I would like to ask if someone could make a profile for Spider-Man Noir? While he's significantly weaker than his 616 counterpart, it would be a fun little addition to the Spider-Family.


      Spider-Man Noir

      I love this version of spiderman he is more darker and edger then the 616 spiderman 

        Loading editor
    • Spider-Man Noir exists.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, didn't see that. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Profile for the Night Hunter in Dying Light? It has some nice hax (I mean a lot of hax) and wall level

        Loading editor
    • Can we add Time Breaker Bardock in bardock profile 
      Bardock time breaker armor
        Loading editor
    • We already have a Time Breaker Bardock profile.

        Loading editor
    • Can we make a profile for mr green from the shock series?

        Loading editor
    • If anyone wants to make a profile for mythological version of Gilgamesh then here are his feats. And if anyone wants to make a profile for mytho version of Cu Chulainn here are his feats.

        Loading editor
    • Please be large planet, please be large planet, please be large planet.

      PLEASE BE LARGE PLANET!

        Loading editor
    • Can we make a profile for Cerebremancers from dungeons and dragons   

                    

      Cerebremancer
        Loading editor
    • I'd like to request Kotarou Tennouji from Rewrite. IMG 0123

      Here's more than enough info to be familiar with him: http://rewrite.wikia.com/wiki/Kotarou_Tennouji

      And here's some feats: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/636cec/respect_kotarou_tennouji_the_earth_saving/

        Loading editor
    • FDrybob wrote: I'd like to request Kotarou Tennouji from Rewrite. IMG 0123

      Here's more than enough info to be familiar with him: http://rewrite.wikia.com/wiki/Kotarou_Tennouji

      And here's some feats: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/636cec/respect_kotarou_tennouji_the_earth_saving/

      You can ask DarkLK that he know some for Rewrite.

        Loading editor
    • Can you make pages for Spring ManRibbon Girl, and Twintelle?

        Loading editor
    • Can you make pages for Plastic Man from DC comics

        Loading editor
    • ....Still waiting for Manowar.....   ;w;

        Loading editor
    • Can we make a profile for Rou from Re:Monster. Ovarou

        Loading editor
    • Strange Tales

      Left ( Zom ) , Middle ( LT ) , Right ( Nebulos )

      I actually have a few characters fro Marvel i would like to see here.

      Nebulos & Zom  from Marvel .

      Nebulos scales to the Living Tribunal ,  who was stated he couldn't defeat him .Nebulos also fought LT in the past equally . LT needed to take his staff in order to defeat him in combat .

      It took the Living Tribunal to defeat Zom apparently , and required some of the most powerful people in the comics to seal him . Yeah ... Didn't know they existed until just now.

      Characters i am unsure how to scale properly :The Principalities , Fulcrum , Tiamat , Squirrel Girl ( For obvious reasons ) , Scathan , The Infinities , Alien Entity , Nemesis , and quite a few other oddballs in the scaling.  

      After rereading the reasons for Xenosagas tier ... I see no reason why the former revisions weren't accurate. I'm fact, the way they were before were accurate. Obviously not tier 0 , but clearly tier 1 . The Lower-Dimension is essentially all dimensions and every possible concept, the Upper Dimension transcends it by a degree of 3 infinites . Unless explicitly explained, don't see how that isn't 1-A. 

        Loading editor
    • Could someone please make a profile for Genocyber? She's got plenty of feats throughout the Genocyber series' 5 episode run, including a possible moon level feat

        Loading editor
    • can we get profiles for the remaining starter Pokemon?

      we are missing profiles for The Unova starters and Empoleon

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:
      Strange Tales

      Left ( Zom ) , Middle ( LT ) , Right ( Nebulos )

      I actually have a few characters fro Marvel i would like to see here.

      Nebulos & Zom  from Marvel .

      Nebulos scales to the Living Tribunal ,  who was stated he couldn't defeat him .Nebulos also fought LT in the past equally . LT needed to take his staff in order to defeat him in combat .

      It took the Living Tribunal to defeat Zom apparently , and required some of the most powerful people in the comics to seal him . Yeah ... Didn't know they existed until just now.

      Characters i am unsure how to scale properly :The Principalities , Fulcrum , Tiamat , Squirrel Girl ( For obvious reasons ) , Scathan , The Infinities , Alien Entity , Nemesis , and quite a few other oddballs in the scaling.  

      After rereading the reasons for Xenosagas tier ... I see no reason why the former revisions weren't accurate. I'm fact, the way they were before were accurate. Obviously not tier 0 , but clearly tier 1 . The Lower-Dimension is essentially all dimensions and every possible concept, the Upper Dimension transcends it by a degree of 3 infinites . Unless explicitly explained, don't see how that isn't 1-A. 

      Yeah, Xenosaga profiles would be neat.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Xenosaga.I was looking up a lot of Marvel Characters. I  am surprised i never found them out until JUST now. Some of these guys are... [takes off shades] ridiculously powerful. If no one decides to take the initiative, i will definitely attempt to create these myself. I will edit this list as i find more characters.

      Edifice Rex ( Confronted the entire Marvel Multi-Abstracts, which included   Oblivion , and they all agreed he is not only " beyond comprehension " , but was agreed by the Cosmic Pantheon that Rex would've absolutely curbstomped them , even if they fought together against him  .  Made Oblivion & the entire Cosmic Entites  fearful [ Oblivion wouldn't be fearful for his life if he could've survived Rex, even if it was his avatar .  ] , which despite my complaints, should put him on the exact same level as Multi-Oblivion , and more than likely FAR superior to him,and everyone else sans TOAA . Rex was only "stopped" when he was fired, but didn't lose his powers. (  At least High 1-B , likely 1-A

      Havok [ As the Nexus of All Realities ] : Unknown ( I don't know exactly how to scale him. Vastly superior [ Effortlessly one-shotted ]  the Goblin Force, who defeated the abstracts handily , when he didn't have much control over his powers . Later on does. )  ( More than likely High 1-B if these were the Multi-Abstracts Goblin killed , 2-A otherwise . )

      Meggan [ Full Potential ] : Unknown ( Had the powers of the Beyonders [ Powers from beyond, which was the same phrase used to describe the Beyonders multitude of times ]  , Otherworld, and all of Earth at once to stop a grave threat ) ( SInce the LT calls the Byeonders the Infinite, he consistently calls them immeasurably powerful, their statements and feats put her at High 1-B as well. Unknown if it isn't ) 

        Loading editor
    • IMG 0127

      Yuuji Kazami from the Grisaia series.

        Loading editor
    • Hi Everybody!

      May i request a profile for Harald Jaekelsson & his undead viking band from a mini series by Garth Ennis titled "Thor: Vikings".

      'Harald Jaekelsson:                                                                            '

      Harald Jaekelsson














      If you guys aren't familiar with this comic you may read it in this website: http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-Vikings



      THANKS!!! :)

        Loading editor
    • I was wondering if we can add the Wicked God Cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! into this Wiki.

      The Wicked Avatar

      TheWickedAvatar-JP-Manga-R-NC

      The Wicked Avatar

      The Wicked Dreadroot

      TheWickedDreadroot-JP-Manga-R-NC

      The Wicked Dreadroot

      Eraser

      The Wicked Eraser


      To my knowledge, the Wicked God Cards only appeared in the manga and were also created by Maximillion Pegesus to counterbalance the original God Cards.

        Loading editor
    • The Manga God Cards are vastly superior compared ti their anime counterparts. To scale them correctly, one would need to figure out how powerful the God Cards in the manga are.

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:
      The Manga God Cards are vastly superior compared ti their anime counterparts. To scale them correctly, one would need to figure out how powerful the God Cards in the manga are.

      I'm surprised no one did the manga God Cards. I was just suggesting.

        Loading editor
    • Based on definitions of the "Dimensions" in Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises, the manga God Cards ( and manga original Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters ) scale to tier 2. 

        Loading editor
    • I want to request a profile page for The Morrigan from Smite. In her god reveal she is speculated to have caused the war between the pantheons. In addition she is able to transform into any god (is said to be especially powerful ones such as Chronos and Neith via her changeling ability. This had me curious as to what tier she'd be. Here's a video:

      SMITE - God Reveal - The Morrigan, Phantom Queen07:31

      SMITE - God Reveal - The Morrigan, Phantom Queen

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:
      Based on definitions of the "Dimensions" in Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises, the manga God Cards ( and manga original Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters ) scale to tier 2. 

      So if they make the Manga counterpart profiles of the wicked and regular god cards, what will happen to the original profiles? will they remain the same?

        Loading editor
    • I got a request! We need profiles for the characters from "Popee the Performer"!

      I've seen feats likes pushing the moon and cutting the sun in half. There is so much oppurtunity for making profiles for all of these characters.

        Loading editor
    • This isn't so much a request for an individual character per se, but could someone make a page for the Re:Creators anime and then pages for any of the characters if possible? I figure it might be interesting, since that anime practically encapsulates the point and purpose of this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • This was another request I wanted to make. 

      All the characters from the Infinity Blade franchise.

      Everything can be mostly found here.

      http://infinityblade.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Blade_Wiki:Infinity_Blade_Wiki

        Loading editor
    • I'm still waiting for X-O Manowar, nonone? men....

        Loading editor
    • I'd like someone to make a profile on the Stranger from Furi. He has many feats but I don't know what tier he would fall into. I can provide videos for his feats and pictures if needed. 
      FURI-preview
        Loading editor
    • Scotty Summers

      I request a lot of marvel characters & dc ones. But i believe i should start with one of my favorites :Scotty Summers -  Stated to have Celestial Level potential ,  just like Franklin RIchards . Despite being a child and no where near his full potential as of now:  Subconsciously one-shotted the Goblin Force [ which was confirmed to have had the full powers of the Phoenix Force, not just a fraction ] enhanced Madelyne Pryror with a simple touch, who absorbed the FP Phoenix Force & Galactus before hand. He even said that the Goblin Force,despite it's raw power, can't hurt him at all and was not even tha afraid of it in the first place, which hints at Scotty being stronger, albeit he would lose ( For obvious reasons ) . Which is pretty crazy even for one of the Summer's family , because if both of these are legitimate, she is stronger than Jean Grey & Scarlet Witch . . Unsure how powerful is FP Phoenix Force is actually . It literally sometimes goes from hurting God Doom, who was unaffected by the IG & his power source is above the LT significantly , to an At least 2-C to 2-A feat ( Due to Post-Retcon Beyonder giving Rachel the FP of the Phoenix Force, which was enough to harm him , )  to a Low 2-C  feat when it is just the raw force. Anything lower should be taken for PIS ).  He however didn't kill it, Havok w/ Nexus of All Realities did. So i'm thinking a glass-canon ... At least Low 2-C ( Being compared to the Celestials at a young age ) , possibly Far Higher ( Due to the PF destroying the Mykran Crystal . Nothing tier 1 unless you guys want to accept that  )  child . What do you guys think ?

        Loading editor
    • Thanks Rep anyways .

        Loading editor
    • I want to ask if someone more competent than me can create a Koromaru page from Persona:

      http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Koromaru

      In the link there is info about his role and skills and he can be scaled from Mitsuru:

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Mitsuru_Kirijo

      And if someone wants to create more Persona profiles (3,4, Arena or 5) I will be the happiest man alive

        Loading editor
    • I have noticed that you have some characters from Okami, so I wish for you to do the profiles for the other characters.

      Orochi


      Shiranui


      Chibiterasu


      Akuro



      Along with other characters.

      I'm not sure what tier they could be.

        Loading editor
    • No one wants to make a page on Furi characters?
      
        Loading editor
    • Perhaps pages for profiles from KanColle?


      Booth 2

        Loading editor
    • Can we get a Maxima from DC page?

        Loading editor
    • N35681

      Recommended Character: The Eyes of Kid Midas - Kevin Midas . 

      Recommended Tier(s): Impossible to Define or Unknown

      Hello everyone ! This is Seed here. After re-reading the Eyes of Kid Midas, i personally feel like Kevin Midas should get a profile. The problem is... He is one of the most NLF , if not  THE most NLF Reality Warper. You could call Kevin Mida's power " The Pinnacle of NLF " or " The most NLF fiction can possibly get " , and fiction has done A LOT of that .  Let me explain with an overview of how i believe Kevin Midas is this freaking Over-Powered  :

      The glasses  he wears have the power to merge all of reality with his dreams. With his power , basically dreams are reality and reality is a dream to the user simultaneously . The user treats reality as if it is just a dream . In a dream, you can supposedly do whatever the heck you please without any type of drawbacks whatsoever , regardless of any concept of theory that basically says " You cannot do this , because this says so  " as in a dream, you are effectively  given the okay to be as NLF as you please  .

      Let me give a perfectly good example . Let's say he was fighting for say, Fully Powered Bill Cipher ... Just for a random example. Logic and real life would obviously dictate this child gets god stomped in the first moments of his meeting . However, due to his powers making reality and dreams both being the exact same thing , the completely opposite occurs .  He turns BIll Cipher into a handmaiden for his friend , and creates millions of them to constantly serve him for eternity .  

      IF Reality & Dreams were effectively combined, you would essentially be an Lucid Dreamer of Reality, which in most cases would give you unlimited power to do whatever you wanted . While it's not a offically named "Superpower" , this power is literally what the Divine Watch gives the user.

       Dreams are not bound by any concept, faith , religion , theory ,concept of spatio-temporal dimensions , ideas , physical power , etc. . They are unbound by anything and everything  . That is why i said Kevin Mida's power is NLF taken to the highest level, and i am not joking with it in the slightest. The only other legitimate example of such a power ever being included in fiction ( to my experience ) is an particular Tier 0 named Azathoth , who quite literally it seems as if he stole the "Eyes of Azathoth" as opposed  to the "Divine Watch" .

      This and many more reasons ( But i will stop here with my explanations )  is why when i decide to create Kevin Mida's profile, it will be under either "Impossible to Define" or "Unknown" , because no logic i know of can put him under a comfortable rating, as he doesn't fit under any of them . It's because the nature of his powers imply he can work at ANY scale . This isn't an attempt at wank to the highest order ( I wouldn't have posted this if i believed it to be wank ) , just wanted to explain this. 

      There are some  difference between Kevin Midas and Max from Sharkboy  & Lavagirl : 

      - With Max , it seems that we have some sort of foundation on his abilities and that his "dreams" seemingly are actually a real place. Dreams WERE part of Reality [ It wasn't a dream, it was it's own worldin reality that Max has control over ]  , and it took Max to realize that and become the Daydreamer . It was like an alternate reality of sorts , connect to reality, but at the same time easily accessible .  His dreams were actually a physical place, something he subconsciously created, believing it to be "just" a dream. 

      In Kevin Mida's case, Reality and the concept of Dreams were completely separate. In other words, we cannot assume Dreams are bound to the same logic Max's Dreams were, as they are abstract , conceptual , and philosophical in nature . Most examples of Dreams in fiction on this site are because these " Dreams " were real to begin with, in Mida's case it definitely wasn't . 

      - Levels of potential and ease of using his abilities . Yes Max can re-create anything from an 4-A to Low 2-C construct subconsciously, but that is just one part of the whole of his reality . Also, he needs to concentrate to control his powers . All Midas has to do is just will it into being and it will come to pass. 

        Loading editor
    • @Seed yeah no. I'm fine with him getting a profile but the description you gave made no sense. How many dimensions does his reality have or has been confirmed to have. Usually with characters like this just take there strongest feat and say "okay they are this level possibly much higher". What is his strongest feat?

        Loading editor
    • I knew it wouldn't. I did it to the best of my ability, but the way his powers were working in the end is very hard to correctly identify. He combined his dreams and reality, making reality his dreams and dreams his reality. Anything that can be done in a dream, he can do in reality, is what I was getting at. Which is why it's borderline impossible to put a cap on it.

      His best feat was destroying reality , which at the time was merged with his dreams. More than likely it's " Unknown. At least Low 2-C . Possibly Far Higher "  mainly because of the nature of his powers being ridiculous to cap due to it's abilities  .  His powers pretty much work similarly to Azathoth, except if Azzy had glasses that gave him his powers. Literally the only difference in the nature of their powers and how they work. Here are the similarities: Both view reality as if it were a dream, reality is their dream, so they can do whatever they please in said dream. Both are immeasurably above their home reality and things of that nature, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Well At least Low 2-C seems fine by me. However anything higher would definitely be NLF to the maximum level.

        Loading editor
    • This talk sounds so much like Unlimited Saitama from OPM enthusiasts that it almost saddens me.

        Loading editor
    • FateAlbane wrote: This talk sounds so much like Unlimited Saitama from OPM enthusiasts that it almost saddens me.

      Like i said. Anything higher would be ridiculous NLF. However from what ive read Low 2-C would be fine. It would be best to include some scans however.

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:

      I knew it wouldn't. I did it to the best of my ability, but the way his powers were working in the end is very hard to correctly identify. He combined his dreams and reality, making reality his dreams and dreams his reality. Anything that can be done in a dream, he can do in reality, is what I was getting at. Which is why it's borderline impossible to put a cap on it.

      His best feat was destroying reality , which at the time was merged with his dreams. More than likely it's " Unknown. At least Low 2-C . Possibly Far Higher "  mainly because of the nature of his powers being ridiculous to cap due to it's abilities  .  His powers pretty much work similarly to Azathoth, except if Azzy had glasses that gave him his powers. Literally the only difference in the nature of their powers and how they work. Here are the similarities: Both view reality as if it were a dream, reality is their dream, so they can do whatever they please in said dream. Both are immeasurably above their home reality and things of that nature, etc.

      There is a difference there. Reality isn't real to Azathoth as it is just his dream and if he wakes up everything ceases to be except him because it was just a dream to him. This guy fron the description your giving me seems to be merging reality with his dreams.

      Anyway I'd say low 2-c possibly higher should be good but what about his durability and what powers did he show off specifically? Did he survive destroying reality?

        Loading editor
    • Didn't I just say that already @Julian ? I knew it was, I simply said what the book said, not adding anything extra to have my benefit. Like mentioned, I said At least Low 2-C is fine with me TBH, just " bringing everything down and not censoring anything else they implied " .

      And @Fate... Yes I understand where you're coming from. But the difference here is that I am no fanboy or "rider" of Kevin Midas'. Just an interesting character I dissected. Nothing more. I told you guys from the start the way they were showing his powers was NLF. I made sure that was the first thing you guys saw.

        Loading editor
    • @Seed I know which is why I said Low 2-C is fine by me. It really comes down to how much can his dreams affect reality. If he can make his dreams real in a Universal 4-Dimensional Scale then that would most likely be Low 2-C.

        Loading editor
    • The moment you start going "Likely much higher" and comparing said character with one of the most iconic Tier 0 characters (Azathoth) despite a complete lack of feats to suggest anything close to higher dimensions instead of your personal opinion on the character, going as far as expressing that you think he is the "most NLF Reality Warper in all of Fiction" is the moment where I can't quite take the suggestion seriously.

      We go by feats. Best feat is the character's limit. If implied otherwise, they get a possibly or likely higher. Period.

        Loading editor
    • You weren't paying attention. I never compared the SCOPE of their power. You and I both know thats crazy . I was comparing how alike their power set is . Both have subconscious corol over reality, both see reality as a dream, and dreams to them is reality. That is it.

      Of course. Just wanting to get that disintegrated before giving a good tier. Due to his dreams threatening to destroy reality itself, it seems Low 2-C is good enough.

        Loading editor
    • FateAlbane wrote:
      snip

      Also going to note that if "all reality is his dream" was literally the only thing we had for Azathoth without any context or other stories, he'd be Tier 2 at most.

        Loading editor
    • That is one of the reasons why I said his POWER SET is identical , not his raw power. That is too much. That's like saying Minus can defeat TOAA, or Franklin at Full Potential can defeat Oblivion.

        Loading editor
    • @Azzy He would be around Low 2-C then right??

        Loading editor
    • @Julian

      With zero context about any of the alternate universes, higher-dimensions, and transcendent worlds in the verse, yes.

        Loading editor
    • Well I suppose you have a point @Azzy. Considering that Kid Midas appears to be the same case perhaps a Low 2-C rating would be legit.

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:
      snip

      >> Your first post:

      >> Says this guy would easily fodderize an at least 2-A, possibly High 1-C character (Bill Cipher) against all logic.

      >> "That is why i said Kevin Mida's power is NLF taken to the highest level, and i am not joking with it in the slightest. The only other legitimate example of such a power ever being included in fiction ( to my experience ) is an particular Tier 0 named Azathoth"

      '''>> ''' it will be under either "Impossible to Define" or "Unknown" , because no logic i know of can put him under a comfortable rating, as he doesn't fit under any of them . It's because the nature of his powers imply he can work at ANY scale . This isn't an attempt at wank to the highest order ( I wouldn't have posted this if i believed it to be wank ) , just wanted to explain this. 

      ...See, that's why my comparison with Unlimited Saitama. I'm pretty sure you were trying to imply way more power than Low 2-C considering your points. But ok then. Maybe that's just me. Still should have a feat linked to the profile to prove the whole destroying all of reality just to be sure.

        Loading editor
    • Glad that's settled but what about his durability and what powers did he use specifically? Did he survive destroying reality?

        Loading editor
    • I agreed with Low 2-C a while ago.

      What would a person's tier be if they are beyond all possible concepts ?

        Loading editor
    • @Seed they would technically be 1-A(because being conceptually beyond Time and Space would count as 1-A) However it would depend on the context of the story in question.

        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed wrote:

      What would a person's tier be if they are beyond all possible concepts ?

      Likely 1-A, if fully expanded upon. In most cases though, such a statement would be meaningless.

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote: 

      Likely 1-A, if fully expanded upon. In most cases though, such a statement would be meaningless.

      This. It's legit the kind of statement that matters as much as "I'm Omnipotent!" without a proper setting or context in-verse to back it up.

        Loading editor
    • See here's the probkem: Its a digital book on my tablet. Kinda hard to link it even if I desired to.

        Loading editor
    • Print, save as image, link it.

        Loading editor
    • I see. I'll do it later.

      I want this character so bad to have a profile here, but sadly it may not be so because of the contradictions regarding power and such. I can get the scans. It's relatively easy to find. Ant & I were arguing about a character named Alteza & Altez from Marvel . I am pretty sure you remember Azzy, you were there. Anyways, it seemed Alteza ( Not Altez. It seemed he is far weaker than Alteza, due to what he can do, and what she is implied to be able to do easily is what makes her just FAR more dangerous . )  had absolute control over an realm outside & completely transcendent compared to the time and space of the regular Infinite-D Multiverse ( In Warlock's word's: An realm outside ALL time & space, not just 616 )  It kinda  makes sense why they are restricted, because of laws set in place so that they don't do anything outlandish. Kinda like the Watchers but on an insanely higher scale. I would say they are at least Multi-Anstract level, as they refer to this dimension and another dimension outside infinite-D space as Altez's world . Alteza also didn't seem to fear the Akenhaten w/ HoTU's powers, and didn't view it as a threat to her, but the multiverse . Before you say it didnt affect her , it was confirmed that Thanos w/HoTu was able to access Alteza's realm , which is outside of the Infinite-Dimensions of Marvel. because she was outside of time & space Any way to put that in tier IF that went through ?

      Despite this though, there are some things that contradict it. He said it's a 4-Dimensional Threat, and Altez's death would result in the death of the timeline due to being it's anchor. But also due note that Altez is the anchor for this reality. It is constantly said be a  Universe albeit the " Marvel Universe " is clearly more than just a universe.

      I personally believe Altez is far, FAR weaker than Alteza in terms of feats and scaling. She scales to something far higher than Altez's Low 2-C stuff.

        Loading editor
    • "Anyways, it seemed Alteza ( Not Altez. It seemed he is far weaker than Alteza, due to what he can do, and what she is implied to be able to do easily is what makes her just FAR more dangerous . )  had absolute control over an realm outside & completely transcendent compared to the time and space of the regular Infinite-D Multiverse"

      "I would say they are at least Multi-Anstract level, as they refer to this dimension and another dimension outside infinite-D space as Altez's world ."

      "which is outside of the Infinite-Dimensions of Marvel."

      "I personally believe Altez is far, FAR weaker than Alteza in terms of feats and scaling. She scales to something far higher than Altez's Low 2-C stuff."

      Ohthis
        Loading editor
    • The 2nd Existential Seed
      The 2nd Existential Seed removed this reply because:
      ...
      12:11, July 31, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Welp. Here we go.

      I've read Infinity Abyss in its entirety (it's only six issues so it wasn't a monumental task), as well as "The End", so I'll break this down piece by piece.

      "She doesn't scale to Altez because although they have similar powers, not only does Alteza have far greater control, but she is definitely a lot stronger just due to her feats far eclipsing his in scale"

      Atleza does not have feats. Like, at all. Nothing aside from what she does as a reality anchor, that is.

      "( doesn't fear the HotU [despite the fact it can reach her, meaning she believes she can take it on, which isn't an outlier , because most of her "feats" are on this level] , controls an area outside of all time & space , etc. )"

      Okay, first of all, what? The first part does not mean anything. She doesn't fear the HOTU, so she believes she can take it on? On top of this not making any sense, she very much feared what the HotU could do. Second, she specifically anchors one universe. Third, that's not even the same Atleza from Infinity Abyss.

      "The only possibly "Outerversal" feat he has is literally enduring existing inside of an entity  beyond all time  & space ( due to the description, it matches Multi-Oblivion quite well ) , without the need for protecng for multitude of  thousands of years, if that's even a feat. Alteza was said to be able to do something similar by Altez ( He said something like it comes with the job ) , so obviously she would scale to that feat, not the others."

      I have no idea where you're getting this from. Adam Warlock didn't go into the abyss, and Atlez wasn't in their, either. His entire job (and later Atlezas) was to stop the universe from dropping towards it, because if it entered, everything would cease to exist.

      "ALL of the "Universal" level power stuff is talking about Altez, not Alteza . Altez's death is what was going to destroy the Universe, not Alteza's death . Threat to the Universe is Altez because once again, it was his death."

      This is blatantly false, as they explicitly both perform the exact same role, with Atleza being Atlez's successor, just as Atlez was the successor to the one before him. I've also shown above that there are multiple Altezas anchoring their respective universes, shown by Atleza 616 being different from Atleza 4321.

      "Alteza and Alteza being glass canons are consistent, however it seems like Alteza can defend herself from very powerful blasts."

      Where did she do this? She had to be protected from one of Thanos' clones, and I don't recall her doing any fighting.

      "BTW, Altez going out of commission seemingly messed up Multiversal Infinity& Eternity"

      Stopping you right there. It didn't. The effected Eternity and Infinity were the ones of Warlock's universe.

      "When their "Multiverse" is affected by the Edge of Oblivion, it sweeps through ands is said on context to have destroyed everything, turning it into "Nonexistence" ( like mention, this seems like a similar powerset to "Oblivion" the Multi-Abstract. Also cant really be anyone else, because they either had no motive for attacking, but in Oblivion's case he would also attempt to destroy reality whwnever he could, and many wouldn't have known about Alteza in the first place. Which should include the Abstracts Infinity & Eternity ( because otherwise it would've said so )  Alteza puts up a shield up, making it bounce over it and avoid them completely. Think of the Chaos Wave on a Multiversal scale. It definitely was interesting this feat, even I had a double take. She literally casually shielded them from an attack that was implied to have wiped out two Multiversal Abstracts."

      I know you aren't trying to spread misinformation but this is built on so many faulty assumptions I don't even know where to begin. First off, as I've already stated and shown, it wasn't multiversal Eternity/Infinity, and Atlez/Atleza are not multiversal. Second, Atleza didn't shield anyone from being attacked by Oblivion or whatever it is you're implying. She shielded the house from a time-space disruption that created a nil prison around them. Said prison is also a sphere. This is not remotely impressive, as it's her specific power to anchor things in reality, anyway.

      "The reason I said she is at least Multi-Abstract level is because she controls an realm that is outside the influence of all time & space"

      False. Firstly, outside time and space refers to outside the time and space of Warlock's universe. Second, said realm is where the universes are anchored. Atleza simply anchors her universe in it.

      "She also isn't afraid of the HoTu"

      Also entirely false, and addressed above.

      "In the scan above, apparently they make a reference to Multi-Oblivion as well."

      It doesn't, unless you count literally any use of the word oblivion as specific reference to the character and his actions.

      "Altez's job is to keep his own reality from being destroyed by Oblivion by keeping it afloat."

      This is one of the few things in this post that is accurate.

      "Interesting enough to note is that keeping them from him was most likely the reason why Oblivion may not like Altez."

      I genuinely, truly, sincerely have no idea where you're getting this. Oblivion does not appear in the story. Oblivion is only ever referred to in its conceptual state and not character state in the story. Where is it stated Oblivion does not like Atlez?

      "Their reality entered this "Egde of Oblivion" that was gonna destroy everything in it."

      This happened because Atlez was dying. Not because Oblivion didn't like him.


      To clarify, I'm not frustrated with you or anything, but this is the kind of thing you need explicit proof or very, very strong suggestion towards, and reading through the relevant comics themselves, the exact opposite is presented.

        Loading editor
    • @Seed

      ... What are you even saying.

        Loading editor
    • ... 

      ANYWAYS, it seems like I was wrong again . I am trying so dang hard to find at least one frickin example of somethign or someone that isn't regular part of Marvel to be in the High 1-B to 1-A range. Looking back at it, i won't mention this ever again . I mean heck, this isn't even anywhere near as notable as Franklin Richards respect thread or even future marvel characters i'd liked placed here.

      @Matthew... Wow . Not to sound offensive, but .. You always seem to be right there when i need something to help remind myself how much of a screw-up i am when it comes to that. Anyways... 

      Anyways... I'm going to move unto MARVEL & DC characters whom are notably easier to tier correctly .

      Black Alice - Here is her respect thread . She has some of the craziest magical copying abilities in DC . 

      Annataz Arataz - Depowered Mxy & was the one who gave him back his powers . I have to scourage to find the scan though. So her powers work on a 5-D scale easily . BTW, i'm planning on making a fight between her and Black Alice. 

        Loading editor
    • @Seed

      You're not a screwup! Don't say that. :c

      Sorry if that comment made you feel bad. You're still a very nice person.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder wrote:
      @Seed

      You're not a screwup! Don't say that. :c

      Sorry if that comment made you feel bad. You're still a very nice person.

      .... Thanks. I am hard on myself near 100% of the time. Anyways..

      . Do you agree with Annataz's High 2-A tier ( Depowering Mxy ) & Black Alice's High 2-A tier ( Copied Phantom Stranger twice , Spectre, and was said to have the ability to region his powers at any moment )  ?

        Loading editor
    • I can't believe that I'm going to request this...

      Could.... Someone make some profiles for the girls of Sin:Nanatsu No Taiza?

      Well, is more like one of the girls (the one who represent the wrath sin) has a insane AP feat that i cannot handle.....

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote:
      I can't believe that I'm going to request this...

      Could.... Someone make some profiles for the girls of Sin:Nanatsu No Taiza?

      Well, is more like one of the girls (the one who represent the wrath sin) has a insane AP feat that i cannot handle.....

      Planet level, right? I saw feats posted on the OBD.

      I plan to actually watch this, because why the hell not.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder wrote:

      I plan to actually watch this, because why the hell not.

      Ridiculous amount of ecchi-yuri fan-serves that can't be tolerated perphaps?

        Loading editor
    • Monster Musume, Bastard and Demonbane are allowed.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I guess that we could try to hide the lewdness.....

        Loading editor
    • I feel like this has been requested before though I'm not sure. it is possible to request a page for Gang Ryong from the manhwa (Gosu)?

        Loading editor
    • I would like Max Faraday from Wildstorm. He's... interesting to say the absolute least.  He does have some statements i would like to be looked over by someone who can possibly help me figure this out, or really anyone willing to look this over . He's hard to tier, mainly because of the statements in general, not really because of his implied powers. Also because when they saw "Omniverse", they mean "All of reality" . But... Wildstorm is now a part of DC Comics now... So how would we deal with that ? If i ddi make the profile, i would put my reasoning along with an "Unknown" tiering. 

      Maxfaraday3

      - He has two ( possibly three ? ) Omniversal statements. One of them is "We'll see how much you'll laugh when the Entire Omniverse collapses in on itself " . Meaning, it was hinted that Max was indirectly warping the whole of Creation . And this was when Max barely reached his FP , and when he was first using the Creation Equation . " Almost wrecked all of reality  " Is also a testament to his powers  . Implied Omniversal as well.   This was also when he had little to no control, as they showed the picture of him when he first had the Creation Equation , not the other one, that has an altogether differing statement .

      - I know the first definition of "Omniverse" is stupid,  but in the context they use for Max Faraday, it means " All of Creation / Existence ".

      - Was called the strongest  being in existence . Considering how Wildstorm is now canon part of DC Comics currently ( Part of New 52 , Earh 50 as of now  ) ... I won't exaggerate that statement , but it at the very least scales to The Doctor & Jenny Quantum, and all other powerhouses that either are in Wildstorm directly , or have been to the Wildstorm Universe in one way or another . 

      - Before and After Wildstorm and DC became one entity, the Wildstorm universe ( now Earth 50 )  apparently had "this many dimensions " inside of it. Unless specifically stated, i still beleive Wildstorm has this many dimensions .Due to the Omniverse being " All of reality ", this would mean all of Earth 50, which means even when he is not at Full Potential, he should be able to destroy Earth 50, which has those number of mathematical dimensions. 

      In my opinion, it would be something like : Unknown ( The Creation equation supposedly makes Max Farady  the strongest  being in existence , which would include all of DC & Wildstorm [ now that Wildstorm is a canon part of DC as Earth-50 ] , considering the fact that :  they mention him to be able to destroy all of reality , is key component tosaving the Omniverse & Collapse the entire Omnvierse without being anywhere near his best . However, it is uncertain if he can destroy all of creation , but it seems heavily implied .   )

      In ANY other case scenario, they have consistently stated that his only weakness is his human mind . Any other instance is clearly inconsistent with how they consistently view him as . However, it is worth to note that the one who either defeated him or stalemated him were having the same power source he had ( The Creation Wheel ) which makes sense. He's only ever been stalemated by things that are from the same power source as the Creation Wheel ( albeit we never were told where this is from )

        Loading editor
    • I have two requests:  Can somebody do a profile of Spider-Man from the Raimi games (1, 2, and 3 for every version. Including the God awful PC version of 2, since he has different move sets and feats in some versions), with all the Spidey-Store upgrades? (assuming this doesn't fall under the film version)

      I think he's a lot more faster (while web swinging) than the movie version, he can fight in mid-air like his Web of Shadows counterpart, and he can produce loads of webbing. I would do it after learning how page making on this works, but I haven't played the first and it's been years since I've played 3. And I don't plan on buying the aforementioned PC version. 

      Second: possibly members of the Payday gang, from Payday: The Heist and Payday 2. I don't know if it's possible to get an accurate article because of the skill trees and decks, but trailers/FBI Files exist and Overkill is about to do comics, so idk

        Loading editor
    • Videogame Spider-Man wouldn't be notable enough.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make a profile for the Basanos? 

        Loading editor
    • Dawn / Lucas from Pokemon Platinum. Yes they scale just like Red does to average joes, but their Legendary fight is ... Interesting. Firstly, they fight Giratinas's Origin Form/Unsealed Form inside the Reverse World, where his power is absolute and inhibited. Now, I know many are going to say we are uncertain that they defeated the Legendary. This is true for MOST of the Main Games. It's why i can't argue in the other games that the protagonists defeat the Legendary. In every legendary fight in the Main Games, we are uncertain if we defeated the Legendary Pokemon. In Pokemon Platinum however, Cyrus & Cynthia confirms we defeated Unsealed Giratina, which is the first time ever they have done that.

      Secondly, there is no notable enough proof they defeated the League without any type of effort involved with it. So I believe this may be the only exception to the Legendary Scaling, except no other trainer from that game except Lucas & Dawn scales to Unsealed Giratina.

        Loading editor
    • DwayneMcCall

      Bump.

      Requested Character : Dwayne McCall from Static Shock

      Attack Potency : Unknown ( for similar , if not the exact same reasons as SCP-239 )

      Powers and Abilities : Reality Warping , Creation , Transmutation [ Turned a robot into a Dog ]  likely Far More ( for similar, if not the exact same reasons as SCP-239 )

      I believe Dwayne McCall from Static Shock  could be here . He's an interesting character, and he is also a Metahuman [ Static Shock's equivalent to a Omega/Beyond Omega (Which more than like Dwayne would classify as in series)  Mutant ]  .  He should be rated as Unknown for the same reasons SCP-239 was. He is implied to do anything he wants as long as he understands what he is warping  Basically has an "Unlimited Potential" just like SCP-239 .  This is the only shown limitation to his warping shown in the episode "Child's Play" 

      This is unquantifiable to a tier since he hasn't really shown a "feat" to rank to , nor has he shown an upper or even lower limit to said warping other than the knowledge of what he is warping . An example is how he can not make "real money" because he doesn't know what "real money" looked like , but is implied to be capable of doing so IF he knew what Real Money looked like .

      He can also create any fictional characters he knows of , as long as he knows of what it looks like  .   If he knows what it is, he can warp it, which IMO is the EXACT same limitation SCP-239 has on her warping [ before her 2nd key , which caps her, but it isn't canon to SCP-239 anyways ] , she doesn't have any other notable weakness to her warping [ like uses, number of things she can warp, power limit , etc ] , which may be NLF, but that's all we know about these two .   They are also both naive and awkward when it comes to social aspects . Any thoughts ?

        Loading editor
    • TheNeolancer
      TheNeolancer removed this reply because:
      .
      02:36, August 6, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Siena Blaze page?

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make profiles of the Kamikaze Fireballs, consisting of Ribrianne, Rozie, and Kakunsa from Dragon Ball?

      Link to their Group: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kamikaze_Fireballs

        Loading editor
    • Sableye

        Loading editor

    • This wiki has profiles for charachters who only differ from regular humans due to having great intelligence, such as sora and shiro (no game no life), therefore I request profiles for:

      Itou Kaiji (Gyakkyou burai Kaiji);

      Akiyama Shinichi (Liar game);

      and maybe some of the villains from the two manga above

        Loading editor
    • Eevee (from Pokemans)

        Loading editor
    • Kawai Hanabi from Keijo!!!!

        Loading editor
    • The Wings of Fire verse

        Loading editor
    • Tina Armstrong and Lisa Hamilton from Dead or Alive. Also, Marguerite from Resident Evil 7.

        Loading editor
    • Firestorm808
      Firestorm808 removed this reply because:
      Already made.
      04:07, August 16, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Oh, and add Attea from Ben 10 Omniverse.

      I can try to get scans and calcs on Tina and Lisa from DOA.

      P. S. Add Franziska Von Karma from Ace Attorney.

        Loading editor
    • Does Marguerite scale to Jack in RE7?

        Loading editor
    • Pre-Crisis flash since we have not made a profile for him


      Dandy from Space Dandy to add on to the verse

        Loading editor
    • IMG 0144
      IMG 0143

      Aqua and Darkness from Konosuba

      We have Kazuma and Megumin, but we are lacking these two.

        Loading editor
    • Could you also add Kid Muscle from Ultimate Muscle????

        Loading editor
    • Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid

      Lucoainfo
        Loading editor
    • im Request Chronos from Danger Club a 12Vol from Image Comic (Short Comic) (Again :v)

      Chronos Danger Club








      And a Tardigradahttps://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrada every wiki shoud have this, whit out this the wiki should not exist And it is not serious in all its aspects >:v

      Osito de agua OP -v
        Loading editor
    • Izreldan wrote:
      Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
      Lucoainfo

      We need more of this, pls someone make the profile.

        Loading editor
    • Hey can we have profiles on KO, Rad, and Enid from OK KO?

        Loading editor
    • Can we add a profile for bomb queen. She is an image universe character, she is in the very violent series Bomb Queen. 

      Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Energy Blasts

      Attack Potency: Large Building level (Can vaporize humans. Destroyed several buildings with a large blast) | Large Town level (Her clash with white knight destroyed Littleville) | Unknown (Has control of america's nuclear arms) | Country level (Turned tens of millions of people into hydrogen bombs)

      Subsonic travel speed (Can run across buildings and can transverse several blocks in seconds) with High Hypersonic reaction and combat speed (Reacts to energy blasts and explosions with ease) | Light speed (Made of radio waves and photons)

      Lifting Strength: Unknown | Class M due to sheer size | N/A 

      Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Can hurt characters of comparable durability. Can increase her strikes with explosions) | Large Town Level (Hurt the white knight) | N/A

      Durability: Large building level (Was completely unharmed by the explosion of several buildings. Survived the shock wave of a city block leveling explosion) | Large town level (Easily withstood the explosion of Littleville. Took attacks from the white knight) | Unknown (Is radio waves and photons)

      Stamina: High 

      Range: Average melee range, hundreds of meters with explosions. Thousands of meters with robotic suit.

      Standard Equipment: Various suits, robot suit, various weapons.

      Intelligence: Extremely High (Can Create heavily advanced technology. Can come up with great combat plans and has extreme fighting experience)

      Weaknesses: Nothing Notable

      Key: Bomb Queen | Robotic Suit | With Prep Time | As the internet

        Loading editor
    • The characters from the Korean kids animation series called Miniforce. I mean, we have my Little Pony, why not this?

        Loading editor
    • Eevee!

        Loading editor
    • since we already have a composite tree...

      why not a composite mushroom or just a composite fungus in general.

        Loading editor
    • Wade Owen Watts from Ready Player One.

        Loading editor
    • Batman from the Telltale Series

      Attack Potency: Wall Level (punched Lady Arkham through a stone pillar)

      Durability: Wall Level (can take hits from a thug strong enough to punch through a cubical wall. Took a blast from Lady Arkham's staff. Traded blows with Lady Arkham who is his equal in strength.)

      Speed: Peak Human (has repeatedly outpaced professional mobsters and trained mercinaries.)

      Stamina: High (able to keep up with Catwoman even after being shot in the back. Was able beat Lady Arkham immediately after dodging several death traps, fighting a large group of inmates, and survive a several foot drop.)

      Intelligence: High (has been stated in universe to be the world's greatest detective. Capable of solving Riddler's puzzles without any of the hostages dying. Kept his identity secret from some of his closest friends turned villains. Can outsmart Penguin.)

      Equipment: Several batarangs, grappling hooks, smoke bombs, shock devices, shock gauntlets, detective vision that allows him to see advantages in the environment, EMPs, and a drone that is armed with a cemera, missiles, can hack things from long distance, and can emit waves that can redirect missiles. It also shuts down immediately when hacked.

      Powers and Abilities: Skilled Martial Artist, Stealth Expert, Detective vision that allows him to see advantages in the environment.

      Weaknesses: His gadgets are susceptible to EMPs. His drone and detective vision can be hacked in which case they will shut down and stop working.

        Loading editor
    • i was just about to write that down. 

        Loading editor
    • The Wright Way wrote: - Skip.

      I will try that one, let me sometime.

        Loading editor
    • composite animal maybe?

        Loading editor
    • @The Wright Way - Here is the profile.  

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote: @The Wright Way - Here is the profile.  

      Welp, time to make a thread then.

        Loading editor
    • You're welcome.

        Loading editor
    • Newendigo wrote: You're welcome.

      Thank you. And here you go. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:915025?useskin=oasis

        Loading editor
    • Deadpool (Game)

      Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Increased strength and speed by using momentum and upgrades, double jump, can't take fall damage, teleportation, 4th wall awareness

      Attack Potency: Wall level (Hurts characters comparable to him. Casually cuts up mutants with superhuman durability. Briefly knocked out blockbuster, who can tank hits from rocket launchers and grenades) Higher with upgrades, combos and momentum | Wall level to Room Level (Has guns and grenades that can leave craters in the ground and pulverise people. Can shatter a room, destroyed several pillars and a path way made of marble) | Large Building level (Blew up a large building)

      Speed: Subsonic travel speed (Can move at near FTE speeds) Supersonic combat and reflex speed (fights characters who can dodge bullets. Can dodge bullets from mid range) Higher with momentum | Supersonic (Moved several hundred meters in seconds)

      Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Threw a mutant, who has several times the volume and muscle mass of a normal person, several feet with a punch)

      Striking Strength: Wall level, Higher with upgrades, combos and momentum

      Durability: Wall level (Tanks hits from weaponry that leaves craters in the ground. Took hits from block buster who could tear up the ground and pulverise people, took shockwaves from arclight, which destroyed a sewer floor and snapped a steel grate into pieces) Higher with upgrades and regeneration

      Stamina: Extremely High (Can regenerate from getting ripped apart, didn't notice a pipe through his chest)

      Range: Several meters with swords, hundreds of meters with weaponry.

      Standard Equipment: His suit, katanas, pistols, shotguns, sais, hammers, grenades, explosives, pulse rifles, rocket launchers, energy guns, and various other weapons

      intelligence: Variable (Has made extremely tactical decisions one moment, while the next moment he is easily tricked by his collegeus)

      Weaknesses: Insane, his teleportation has limited range and has cool down, his regeneration takes time to start up.

      Notable attacks/techniques: 

      Momentum: A high speed combo system that allows the use of several attacks in a short time.

      Several other techniques (if you are going to make this profile can you find all the moves and list them down)

      Key: Deadpool | Equipment and sentinel parts | Prep time

        Loading editor
    • I was wondering if you can make a profile for Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty

      I'm not really sure how powerful he is?

        Loading editor
    • ^^^

        Loading editor
    • Can someone make a profile for Jimize from Dragon Ball Super?

        Loading editor
    • jimize?

        Loading editor
    • could a combined tree profile be made ?

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      could a combined tree profile be made ?

      There's probably too many variants to count, unlike humans which can be averaged.

        Loading editor
      •    ;_;
        Loading editor
    • @Gemmy

      We already have a Composite Tree profile.

        Loading editor
    • @reppunza is said COMBINED not composite

        Loading editor
    • He was asking for a combined tree.

        Loading editor
    • @Gemmy

      Ah, I always forgot that we renamed Composite Human.

        Loading editor
    • can we get profiles for the rest of the members of the order of no quarter (shovel knight)

      we don't have profiles  for treasure knight, mole knight, polar knight or the enchantress 

        Loading editor
    • Can somebody create pages for Rabbid Kong and The Phantom from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle?

      Also we still need pages for KO and Rad from OK KO.

        Loading editor
    • ~Can we get emoji movie profiles?~

      Nah

      What about a Combined Ant, not a composite like the kne we have, but a Combined one

        Loading editor
    • QuagsireTheLegend wrote:

      What about a Combined Ant, not a composite like the kne we have, but a Combined one

      10/10

        Loading editor
    • thnx m8

        Loading editor
    • Can someone create a profile for Synnar the Demiurge?  

        Loading editor
    • How about Composite Dog/Canine

        Loading editor
    • I want to create a profile for the upper Form of Sailor Moon and at the same time to separate some key of Sailor Moon towards its supersizing forms including Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Chibi Chibi and Sailor Cosmos because there is a 1000 years old Timeskip, Loss power, the power of all the senses and other reasons ect...

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Sailor_Cosmos_Profile

      I will also wait for Matt to read the manga for this to be legit

        Loading editor
    • My first ever profile request 😀

      Whenever someone has free time could they please make a profile for Jet Li and his doppelganger from the movie "The One"

      The main characters name is Gabe Law (Jet Li) and the antagonist's name is Gabriel Yulaw (also Jet Li)

      Here's the Movie, it's the only one I could find

      https://youtu.be/6L3f3MX9QFA

        Loading editor
    • Gabriel Yulaw

      i can't create one, but i can give the stats and set up for who ever is going to.

      Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability

      Wall level: (punched through an air duct, equal to his alternate universe counterpart, who bent steel bars with a kick. Smashed steel cuffs, broke a gun, then threw the gun hard enough to smash a vending machine, punched and ripped off an ambulance door, punched an officer hard enough to crack through the street, broke a man's leg and punched through a pipe) 

      Speed: Subsonic travel speed (Outran police cars and ran up a wall. Moved to a person before they could press a button and blitzed several officers) with Supersonic reflexes and combat speed (Dodged bullets, can fight while moving at high speed, people are in slow motion to him)

      Lifting Strength: Superhuman (His kicks and punches can send people flying dozens of meters, tossed two motorcycles several meters)

      Durability: Wall level (Was unaffected by barbwire, can take the recoil of his punches. equal to his alternate universe counterpart, who hit in the wrist by a bullet with no injury. Fought his alternate universe counterpart) 

      here is his respect thread to get the feats Respect Gabriel Yulaw (The One) : respectthreads

        Loading editor
    • Shrekkid
      Shrekkid removed this reply because:
      useless
      09:10, September 6, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Ok. Hear me out on this one:

      Slime Rancher

      Yup








      Despite their cuteness, they actually have some pretty good feats, like the boom slime's explosions, dervish slime's mini tornados, Mosaic slime's mini solar anomalies (a lot like a satallite dish w/ a buch of mirrors on them), Rock Slime's charcging, and Crystal Slime's ability to make HUGE crystals. I haven't actually calced any thing but it appears to be around street to small building.

      Please do this.

        Loading editor
    • pyscho rangers, i absolutley love these characters, not because they were good, or anything like that, it's because they do this, Streamable - free video publishing, if you know anyone who can do that tell me, i love that stuff.

      AP: Planet Level (Superior to the space rangers, Streamable - free video publishing, who should be comparable to unmorphed rangers, have defeated several at once with a combination of power and skill, Streamable - free video publishingStreamable - free video publishing, fought two of the space rangers at the same time, Streamable - free video publishing) | Large Planet Level (Fought the space ranger's zords and casually overpowered them Streamable - free video publishing), higher with energy absorption

      Speed: FTL+ (Can move fast enough to blitz the space rangers, Streamable - free video publishing, ) | Massively FTL (Can blitz the space ranger's zords), higher with energy absorption

      Durability: Planet Level (Takes attacks from the rangers, Streamable - free video publishingStreamable - free video publishing) | Large Planet Level (tanks attacks from the space ranger's zords, Streamable - free video publishingStreamable - free video publishing), higher with energy absorption

        Loading editor
    • Requesting a profile be made for Bondrewd, The Lord of Dawn.

      I'd do it myself but don't trust myself to implement the picture correctly.

      If someone can do that for me, I can perform the rest and link his feats as well as write out his powers, abilities and equipment.


      http://imgur.com/a/FGnKI This is probably the best picture for his base form.

      http://imgur.com/a/Wdd83 This is likely the best for his Narehate form.

        Loading editor
    • What exactly would Bondrewd's stats be?

        Loading editor
    • Just slap wall level on all of it and supersonic untill i finish compiling some feats if ya can do that.

        Loading editor
    • well, Bondrewd's page is up.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone create pages for campione characters

        Loading editor
    • Hey, I'm just curious. Has anyone taken up my Slime Rancher suggestion yet?

        Loading editor
    • I don't think their abilities could be combat appliceable.

        Loading editor
    • Can someone create profile for Kunshi from Dragonball super he tanked attacks from Goku and Hit and Goku had to turn SSB to get past his ki threads so 3A kunshi

        Loading editor
    • we can't pin his level of strength, speed and durability, we just know he's universe level by his explosive threads, and take a hit from goku as blue, but was goku suppressed or not, we don't know enough, it won't really work

        Loading editor
    • Why would Goku suppress he bombarded him with ki blast and kunshi would surely be above base Goku and he also caught Hit before he could punch Dyspo so universe level ap and dura with mftl+ speed

        Loading editor
    • Nitro Marvel Comics

      Powers: Self Destruct, gas manipulation, regeneration (high), shapeshifting (Can turn his body into gas)

      AP: at least City Block Level (Destroyed an school and a large chunk of nearby bocks200 (200×310), vaporized wolverine, with the exception of his skeleton 300 (300×234)

      Durability: Normal human, his ability to reform makes him difficult to kill If separated or dispersed, it will be longer or impossible to reform. He cannot reform if partially trapped within another object. If an individual can get close enough to Nitro, less than a few feet, it nullifies Nitro's ability to explode and leaves him as vulnerable as any ordinary human to physical assault. He is also missing half of his right arm, which was hacked off by Wolverine. A pulse is created when he detonates, if replicated it will cause him to explode. Exploding over and over causes him to lose stamina.

        Loading editor
    • SSR, what i'm saying is we don't know much about him, that was just an example, also he never caught hit, he was blitzed by hit and goku, i'm talking about when goku hit him, goku suppressed his power, the only thing we can be sure about is that his explosions can hurt universal characters

        Loading editor
    • I just rewatched the episode Kunshi seems to ve able to keep up with SSG Goku i think he should be scaled to that and there is no proof Goku is suppressed he was bombarding him with attacks

        Loading editor
    • i rewatched the episode, hit blitzed him mid increasion, which does scale to goku and dyspo without speed buff, we do see hit keep up with him, but that's probably hit holding back so he doesn't kill the guy, really the only thing we do know is that his energy threads are universe level because hit and super saiyan god goku did what he could to avoid it, the only person we see tank it is super saiyan blue goku, and hit opted to use a technique instead of touching them, also that episode was great

        Loading editor
    • In the episode you can see Kunshi and SSG GOKU ready to fight and i don't think kunshi's speed would be beliw base Goku that is still mftl+ he maybe comparable to SSG Goku at least

        Loading editor
    • I would like to create a Profile on Silver Crystal that will facilitate the SM profile

        Loading editor
    • As a massive fan of the Killer Instinct series i would adore it if we could make a page for the OG final boss Eyedol, the guy has some crazy cool powers in both timelines (Electricity manip, summoning of meteors, teleportation)

        Loading editor
    • .... I know i am going to get some major dissatisfaction. But.. I wanted to at least ask , because you never know if you don't try.

      I got this idea from Combined Human. I wanted to this ever since such a thing came up. I will at the very least attempt to do it justice ...  as much as possible, but at the same time, i wanted to ask. 

      Combined... Fictional Character. I've seen this discussed at least a few times on various versus battles stuff . If at least one admin and or user ( preferably admin/former admin , but i won't discriminate ) approves of it, i shall personally create a blog for those to view it. Then, if the big admins ( preferably former admins/current admins,  or could be a lot of users, i also won't judge ) approve of it, i personally would want to create the page . It will honestly take a lot of work , perhaps days to months worth of planning and but i believe i can do it if one gives me a chance to do it .  

      Even if one would disagree with it, i still may make a blog on it here . Just depends on how much freetime i have .  

      This would lnclude : All the intelligence, strength , abilities , skills , powers , equipment (Possibly, would like to see what others thing)  , etcetc. It's tier would obviously be Unknown , and in any fight involving it, it would limit the abilities to avoid certain things ( Such as stomping , Tier 0 fights  , Tier High 1-A fights , etc. ) .

      There are a few problems, not anything too horrible though : Firstly I would need to find a specific image to fit it perfectly. That will take me awhile TBH . I may just place a random picture as a placeholder, more than likely one of a child or something i find that can be used for a project like this . Secondly is i would need a specific abilities to start off with . The Tier would honestly be Unknown with the following reasoning  ; Unknown . At  the very least 10-C , likely Far Higher ( An hypothetical Combined FIctional Character would vary quite a bit depending on the Fictions used .  Like literally it can range from something as "Weak" as The Authority , to something as strong as Azathoth or TOAA, but we can restrict it the same way we restrict varying tiers. Secondly, it would include everything about their character, including supposed "feats" we define as Outliers . Here is a template of the page in question [MAJOR WIP] :

      Silhouette girl by yosha

      Tier : Unknown. At the very least 10-C , likely Far Higher.

      Name: Combined Fictional Character. Technically has the name of every fictional entity in existence , so it is impossibly long. 

      Origin : Real Life ( Same thing as Combined Human )

      Gender : Impossible to Define. Has the gender of everything that possibly exist, which can range from a Male to a Female . To  a outer god or a being that transcends all concepts. Due to aforementioned nature, can appear as anything of any gender. 

      Classification : Impossible to Define. Has the classification of everything fictional , which can range from a  Human to an Elderitch Abomination, to a Outer God and or a Primordial Being . 

        Loading editor
    • Combined fictional character is essentially Kami-Tenchi or TOAA or whoever Tier 0.

      Composite fictional character is still essentially just whoever Tier 0 there is.

      Imo, it'd be pointless to make.

        Loading editor
    • Oh... Sorry.  I thought  we could  limit it to a certain tier to make it much more interesting . Limit it to anything below High 1-A when debating .  Basically, make it much more balanced and debatable.

        Loading editor
    • It defeats the purpose of it being composite or combined, but eh, let's hear the others' thoughts on it. A composite Tier (insert anything below Tier 1 here) maybe, but then, who would it even fight?

      At the moment, I don't see it happening, but that's just me.

       <