FANDOM


  • CrossverseCrisis
    CrossverseCrisis closed this thread because:
    Thread was starting to get old. To go to new one, refer to here: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:842518
    20:50, July 24, 2017

    Since the old thread is so long, this one will now take its place.

    This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

    Same rules as before.

    • Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
    • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
    • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
    • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
    • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
    • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
    • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.

    The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

    • Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
    • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.

    NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

      Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot
      Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot removed this reply because:
      .
      23:14, September 13, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot
      Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot removed this reply because:
      .
      23:14, September 13, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Three strikes and you're out, you two.

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot
      Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot removed this reply because:
      .
      23:15, September 13, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:07, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:07, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:07, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:07, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:07, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:06, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • BruceTheBatman wrote:

      Becuz I said "1st" and Crop said "2nd". Apparently it's not allowed.



      ... Seriously, I understand no derailment but this site is too serious sometimes. Plus it totally sucks more matches are being removed than added :/

      There is literally a button.

      Next to the thumbs up option.

      At the top of the page.

      That says "Follow". You do not need to post useless comments to follow a thread, especially since this thread was created with the reasoning that the other was getting too crowded.

      I also want to look over matches more thoroughly before they are removed.

        Loading editor
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:06, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Faisal Shourov
      Faisal Shourov removed this reply because:
      Not a discussion thread
      23:37, September 13, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:06, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Faisal Shourov wrote:

      Agreed, people will be reluctant to make matches from now on since many of them will be removed anyway.

      See note in the OP.

        Loading editor
    • on topic, Goku vs Sailor Mecrury - Incorrect verdict. Goku vs Sailor Neptune was removed for being a speedstomp in Neptune's favor and Mercury is comparable so it should've be the same case here. On top of that Mercury seems to have several haxes such as intangiblity, soul attacks, and the powers of the other Senshi (which includes reality warping, existence erasure, etc.) that were completely ignored.

        Loading editor
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      00:06, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:16, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Mercury isn't in the same league as Usagi. I'm pretty sure she can still be hurt by regular attacks from beings of Goku's level.

      I also noticed that Imperator, who is far better versed in SM than I am (haven't read through the manga in years), also seemed to think Goku could take the slight majority for the win.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:16, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:17, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:17, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:17, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:17, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:18, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I believe Crop is saying that either Goku stomps via absurd power advantage, or the battle was incorrect, because Mercury has a speed and hax advantage. Goku just blitzed and oneshot Sphinx. Don't know about Natsu's battle. No input on this one though. I don't really care if this gets removed or not.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      03:18, September 14, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • This is the wrong place to hold a long discussion.

      Anyway, have the wiki navigation bar and front page links been updated to this new thread?

        Loading editor
    • ^That's what i told them....and people never listen. -_-

      And it is now...for the navigation bar, i mean.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. Thanks. I will adjust the front page link.

        Loading editor
    • Cell vs Amazo, a dbz vs dc thread

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:337009

      Sphinx vs Goku. Not only is there a discrepancy in stats, it seems most ignored Balance of Curse in this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Goku had a speed advantage, and he was bloodlusted, so most agreed that he'll kill sphinx before he uses balance of curse.

        Loading editor
    • So you think that he will speed blitz him? Even more reason to take off the victory then.

        Loading editor
    • It wasn't a speed stomp. Goku was up against a haxed character and he had the advantage in speed. It looked like a balanced fight.

        Loading editor
    • So if it isn't a speed stomp... how doesn't Sphinx be able to use his Balance of Curse since it's nigh instant and paralyzes the target?

      Besides, Goku seems to be FTL+ while Sphinx is FTL.

        Loading editor
    • It isn't balanced. When stats are equal speed and AP > hax and ap

        Loading editor
    • @Tivanenk: Ask your question in regards to Sphinx vs Goku in Matthew Schroeder's wall. 

      Also, keep in mind that being a decisive match does not make it a stomp. Goku is rated at 4-C during the Frieza saga as a Super Saiyan, which matches Sphinx Pharaoh's AP.

      That said, I do think that the battle between Sphinx and Goku should've have had two options. Speed equalized and unqualized.

        Loading editor
    • I agree wiith Tiv that it's a stomp, Goku was star+ while Sphinx was only star.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote:
      @Tivanenk: Ask your question in regards to Sphinx vs Goku in Matthew Schroeder's wall. 

      Also, keep in mind that being a decisive match does not make it a stomp. Goku is rated at 4-C during the Frieza saga as a Super Saiyan, which matches Sphinx Pharaoh's AP.

      That said, I do think that the battle between Sphinx and Goku should've have had two options. Speed equalized and unqualized.

      Well, the match is set up in Goku's favor anyways. It takes the one with higher stats (star+ and FTL+) and then is also made bloodlusted so he doesn't dick around as well.

      Speed equalized would have been quite an easy win for Pharaoh.

        Loading editor
    • Speed equalized would've made that match a stomp. Sphinx has hax, goku has no hax. And he only had the advantage in speed and ap. And they were both bloodlusted.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't change the fact that Goku blitzes and one-shots.

        Loading editor
    • So, sphinx has hax and was bloodlusted. It's a fair fight since it was a higher level character vs a haxed character.

        Loading editor
    • Cropfist
      Cropfist removed this reply because:
      derailing
      00:53, September 16, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Uh, bloodlusted is an advantage for Goku, not Pharaoh. Pharaoh doesn't dick around. If Goku wasn't bloodlusted, he would've lost most likely.

        Loading editor
    • Zero vs Sora

      Sora got an upgrade to tier 4-B

        Loading editor
    • @Hybrid: I agree that the matchup should be removed, now that Sora got a massive upgrade in tiering and speed.

      Removing now.

      Edit: Done.

        Loading editor
    • Arceus vs Solaris, Solaris was badly outhaxed for this match.

      Guts vs Saber, an unfair AP and durability advantage in Saber's favor.

      Mace Windu vs Reimu, same reason as Guts vs Saber.

        Loading editor
    • KillitwithC4 wrote:
      Arceus vs Solaris, Solaris was badly outhaxed for this match.

      Guts vs Saber, an unfair AP and durability advantage in Saber's favor.

      Mace Windu vs Reimu, same reason as Guts vs Saber.

      Solaris was not outhaxed enough for this to be considered a complete stomp. A decisive victory, but not a complete stomp.

      While Saber beat Guts, it was not considered to be a stomp due to Guts' speed and abilities. In fact, it seems the final tally was very, very close.

      The purpose of this thread is to remove complete and utter stomps, not threads that one side wins handily while still having a chance to lose.

      I have no input on Windu vs Reimu, so I'll leave that to others.

        Loading editor
    • Solaris only had reality warping and time manipulation. Arceus has that and whole bunch of other abilities to use. And the whole timeline erasure ability won't work against someone that exists before the concept of time was created.

        Loading editor
    • KillitwithC4 wrote:
      Solaris only had reality warping and time manipulation. Arceus has that and whole bunch of other abilities to use. And the whole timeline erasure ability won't work against someone that exists before the concept of time was created.

      More hax does not always mean the hax are effective. Arceus having more varied hax does not mean they automatically counter everything Solaris can do.

      Solaris cannot erase Arceus, obviously, as that would be a stomp in the other direction. It does not mean he cannot harm Arceus in any way.

        Loading editor
    • They can. OHK, precognition, healing, Matter manipulation, attack negation, resistant to hax, force fields that are resistant to mind manipulation, summoning the creation trio, stat increase, are just some of arceus's abilities. Solaris has never been resistant to those things. It's like saying mammoth mogul vs Arceus isn't a stomp even though mogul only has reality warping while arceus has over a dozen abilities that mogul doesn't have.

        Loading editor
    • Precog doesn't matter if the two are fighting outside of time.

      Matter Manipulation would not affect either side, for this battle.

      Solaris doesn't use mind manipulation, so resistance to it isn't important, here.

      The Creation Trio obviously can't be summoned, in this fight.

      More hax =/= better hax, or hax that are useful in the current situation.

      Arceus also having better hax does not mean it's a stomp. If he's not one-shotting Solaris, or winning without Solaris having any chance of dealing any damage, it's far from a stomp.

        Loading editor
    • Goku vs Sargeras, due to what the debaters said in this thread, Goku had slim to no chance at hurting Sargeras, not to mention Goku has no resistance to any hax Sargeras possesses.

        Loading editor
    • KillitwithC4 wrote:
      Goku vs Sargeras, due to what the debaters said in this thread, Goku had slim to no chance at hurting Sargeras, not to mention Goku has no resistance to any hax Sargeras possesses.

      This one definitely seems like more of a stomp, so I will remove it.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • That was all just assumption. It was never stated that good energy could harm him.

        Loading editor
    • Spite/Stomp thread, OP is blocked

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:417249

        Loading editor
    • Jenny vs Goku , a spite thread, and the OP is blocked

        Loading editor
    • It isn't spite.

        Loading editor
    • If you read the first post, the author himself clearly voted for Jenny and said how Goku isn't on her level, so yeah, it's a spite.

        Loading editor
    • Aren't you currently voting for Goku in your Goku vs Duo match? Regardless. Still not spite. Please drop it.

        Loading editor
    • Cell vs Amazo, a dbz vs dc thread

      Cell vs sora, kind of outdated due to sora's recent upgrade.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote: Aren't you currently voting for Goku in your Goku vs Duo match? Regardless. Still not spite. Please drop it.

      I haven't voted for him at all. Also spite means a match qhere the OP intentionally made it ubfair for one character, that match is unfair thmmand the author clearly knkw what he was doing.

        Loading editor
    • Which is exactly what you are doing by basically arguing for Goku and nerfing Duo at the same time. Quit it.

        Loading editor
    • Also, why does it even matter if the OP is blocked?

        Loading editor
    • @Bruce

      An OP's content is cause for chaos and disrupts the community. That is why , even if it's allowed, for the most part their content seems to give off the impression we're okay with things they've done as well, when in fact it is not acceptable.

        Loading editor
    • SoyHop wrote:
      @Bruce

      An OP's content is cause for chaos and disrupts the community. That is why , even if it's allowed, for the most part their content seems to give off the impression we're okay with things they've done as well, when in fact it is not acceptable.

      I don't really get that, but I understand disrupting the community I suppose.


      Also I feel like KillItWithCT both doesn't know the difference between decisive and stomp/spite, especially when he's getting all of Goku's losses removed over (for the most part) trivial reasons thatm ake the match in their favor.

        Loading editor
    • He's been reported on the Rules Violation thread. 

        Loading editor
    • Anti-Monitor vs. Emrakul - Stomp thread in favor of Emrakul.

        Loading editor
    • I have removed the match from their profiles.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya's battle against Shinnok should be removed because he just recently received a massive upgrade(3-B).

        Loading editor
    • God-King Superman77 wrote: Kaguya's battle against Shinnok should be removed because he just recently received a massive upgrade(3-B).

      Done.

        Loading editor
    • Deoxys vs Boros http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:185035

      This was made before the current rules were set in place. I kinda want to redo it. 

        Loading editor
    • Raditz vs Toriko - Old stomp thread.

        Loading editor
    • All of Arceus' matches since they were before his upgrade to 2-B

        Loading editor
    • Keep in mind that some of Arceus' matches were done using his sealed/Low 2-C form, so some of Arceus' matches will have to stay. However, all of Arceus' matches done using his unsealed form will be removed.

        Loading editor
    • So Hades and Solaris will be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Most likely, yes. I will be removing those matches now.

      You may re-create Solaris vs Arceus using their 2-B versions if you want.

      Edit: Matches removed for Arceus

        Loading editor
    • Alright

        Loading editor
    • Just did that lol

        Loading editor
    • If possible, can we remove Arceus's loss and Cronus's win from their profiles? We didnt decide on a victor but more importantly we didnt get enough votes to be able to add the win and loss to their profiles. It was only a one vote difference in Cronus's favor, along with 1 draw.

        Loading editor
    • Anime4Life2020 wrote:
      If possible, can we remove Arceus's loss and Cronus's win from their profiles? We didnt decide on a victor but more importantly we didnt get enough votes to be able to add the win and loss to their profiles. It was only a one vote difference in Cronus's favor, along with 1 draw.

      Nope, we did. Let's not argue. It was 4 vs 9 

        Loading editor
    • It was actually closer but the end result is the same Cronus wins High-Diff.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder wrote:
      Anime4Life2020 wrote:
      If possible, can we remove Arceus's loss and Cronus's win from their profiles? We didnt decide on a victor but more importantly we didnt get enough votes to be able to add the win and loss to their profiles. It was only a one vote difference in Cronus's favor, along with 1 draw.
      Nope, we did. Let's not argue. It was 4 vs 9 

      Incorrect it was 8 vs 9 with one draw, said at the top of the thread.

      Whether Cronus wins or not, it isnt a suitable enough vote difference to add it to their profiles. Well at least not yet anyway.

        Loading editor
    • ^I never finished the tally. it was actually 12 to 9 with Azzy's vote as he stated that Cronus would win after a very hard fight.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz wrote:
      ^I never finished the tally. it was actually 12 to 9 with Azzy's vote as he stated that Cronus would win after a very hard fight.

      Dont you mean 8 to 12 lol? Because when I said 9 that was for Cronus.

        Loading editor
    • No there was one who voted for Arceus that made 9. Regarless no removal.

        Loading editor
    • Ohh okay. Alright never mind then.

        Loading editor
    • To put this to rest, I decided to go count the votes myself. Keep in mind we consider agreement with another vote's reasoning specifically to be a proper vote, unless the arguments are complete and utter unfounded bunk from the get-go.

      Arceus: 9

      BruceTheBatman 

      KuroSleepyAsh

      KazarianFahs

      Anime4Life2020

      PaChi2

      The real cal howard

      Typhlosion130

      RadicalMrR

      GenjiTheGreat


      Cronus

      Matthew Schroeder

      DarkLK

      Cropfist

      Tivanenk

      LordAizenSama

      DontTalk

      Promestein

      Reppuzan

      FateAlbane

      Lina Shields

      Celestial Pegasus


      Final Tally: 9 v 11 in favor of Cronus. If you count the vote I gave after it closed it's 9 v 12. Cronus still wins.

      There.

        Loading editor
    • so I suppose Cronus won extreme diff then?

        Loading editor
    • I hate to admit it, but Azzy's right. Cronus wins fair and square.

        Loading editor
    • And if you count Sage Slayer's vote after it closed, it becomes 9 to 13.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      21:33, September 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      21:33, September 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      No need
      21:29, September 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Wrong Thread
      21:32, September 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Guys.

      Not a discussion thread.

        Loading editor
    • Cell vs Amazo , a dbz vs dc thread.

      Cell vs Sora, due to sora's recent upgrade

        Loading editor
    • Cell vs. Sora is still arguably valid, if you simply remake the thread with Super Perfect Cell.

        Loading editor
    • what about cell vs amazo?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know, I'll let others decide what to do with that one.

        Loading editor
    • One of the rules in the wiki states that dbz vs dc/marvel theads are prohibited, and any threads that were submitted were removed. So that means that this should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Goku (Saiyan Saga) vs. Garou A couple of the votes were on the basis of Goku (Saiyan Saga) beating Saitama therefore Goku (Saiyan Saga) beats Garou. Since Goku (Saiyan Sage) vs Saitama has since been removed, Goku (Saiyan Saga) vs Garou should be redone and for the time being be removed.

        Loading editor
    • most of the people there voted for goku for reasons that wasn't based off of goku better than saitama.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with removing Goku vs Garou.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:178260

      Could this inconclusive match for Whis and Satan be removed? Satan's hax far outweighs what Whis can dish out, and his speed/AP are only slightly inferior to that of Whis.

        Loading editor
    • Hulk vs AW Akuma - Bad reasonsing, such as soul hax giving Akuma the win when Hulk resists it and several votes having no reasoning at all. Also outdated as Hulk was upgraded to FTL+ reflexes.

        Loading editor
    • ^I'm not gonna debate this, just stating some things. In that thread people gave reasons as to why the soul attacks will damage him, only votes with reasoning were counted for both sides and iirc hulk's FTL+ is indeterminate.

        Loading editor
    • Alums Homurs vs Sans. Homura is Asriel level, which is above what Sans has ever handled, KR or no KR.

        Loading editor
    • I would like to know if it's okay to remove any wins Aizen has won or has listed for him and close any match with him EoS concerning his KS.

      Reason why Im suggestig and/or curious about this is because verses matches with Aizen and his KS are done in a completely ridiculous and unfair way. Him starting a battle with his KS already activated is basically just giving him all of the advantages and removing any chance of him losing period. It isnt fair to all of the other combatants put before him when all of their abilities aren't to be used until after a battle comences. Meanwhile, Aizen's KS will have already been activated and it makes him totally impossible for his opponents to beat. In other words, unless his opponents start out with their abilities activated pre-match as well, or Aizen is only permitted to awaken his KS after the battle starts, his wins are just done by him having a tremendous advantage in both time and usuage and being given 0 ways of losing due to his powers being active before any of his opponents abilities are. Those arent notable matches, they are either stomp matches or unotable ones

      Please forgive me if im looking petty or ignorant, I would just like some answers to this please if possible. It just bothers me how Aizen gets wins only due to his powers being active before any of his opponents are pre-battle which just gives them literally no options to even fighting Aizen, let alone beating him and some already agree with what im proposing.

        Loading editor
    • Perfect Cell vs Sora 

      Sora's recent upgrades makes this a stomp. 

        Loading editor
    • MarvelFanatic119 wrote: Perfect Cell vs Sora 

      Sora's recent upgrades makes this a stomp. 

      It's been removed. I guess that even if one uses SPC, Sora would win with hax...i think. But again it's removed and done.

        Loading editor
    • Medaka Kurokami vs Moka Akashiya is a stomp thread and needs removal

      Wesker vs Alucard is a stomp thread and needs removal

      Marceline vs Moka is a stomp thread and needs removal

        Loading editor
    • Your wesker vs Alucard link is mislinked.

      Also, this might be the wrong thread. This is the ones that were added onto their pages.

        Loading editor
    • Wesker vs Alucard My bad. Here it is.

        Loading editor
    • Ragna vs Black Rock Shooter (Anime) this is a stomp thread and needs to be closed.

        Loading editor
    • Noel vs Panty Stomp thread

      Rachel vs Marie Stomp thread

        Loading editor
    • This is for removing threads already added to profiles.

        Loading editor
    • Cropfist wrote:
      This is for removing threads already added to profiles.

      I'm just going to go smash my head in for forgetting this

        Loading editor
    • @Drellix:

      • Medaka Kurokami vs Moka Akashiya
      • Wesker vs Alucard
      • Marceline vs Moka
      • Noel vs Panty
      • Rachel vs Marie

      These matches have been removed.

      @Crop: I am sure that all the matches Drellix listed are considered major stomps either way, thus they shouldn't even be made anyways.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote:
      @Drellix:
      • Medaka Kurokami vs Moka Akashiya
      • Wesker vs Alucard
      • Marceline vs Moka
      • Noel vs Panty
      • Rachel vs Marie

      These matches have been removed.

      Sorry, I totally forgot the purpose of this thread. But thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Madara vs Aizen 

      For obvious resasons if you seen the Sasuke vs Aizen. It's literally no logic, all fanboyism.

        Loading editor
    • Madara vs Aizen: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:415540?useskin=oasis

      This fight should be removed. In the thread Aizen won due to the Argument of KS but in the Sasuke vs Aizen thread proof in the form of scans, references and chapters have been given that prove Sharingan and Rinnegan users are immune to mindfucking and can see through illusions. Illusionary Resistance doesnt exist inside Bleach so the Argument of Yhwach being affected by it is faulty being as he has no resistance and there is no prior feat showcasing resistance in Bleach to factually build an argument on.

      Some may reference Shinji and Aizen but Aizen didnt showcase resistance. His statements even back this up.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields
      Lina Shields removed this reply because:
      Not needed here.
      00:55, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lina Shields
      Lina Shields removed this reply because:
      Not needed here.
      00:55, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lina Shields
      Lina Shields removed this reply because:
      Not needed here.
      00:56, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lina Shields
      Lina Shields removed this reply because:
      Not needed here.
      00:56, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lina Shields
      Lina Shields removed this reply because:
      Not needed here.
      00:56, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Lina Shields
      Lina Shields removed this reply because:
      Not needed here.
      00:56, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Guys, it's best that you take this argument onto each others' walls. This is a purely a page for the request of removing versus matches only. It is not a place to argue each others' points here.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote:
      Guys, it's best that you take this argument onto each others' walls. This is a purely a page for the request of removing versus matches only. It is not a place to argue each others' points here.

      Forgive us for that, but that's what we were doing actually. A few others and I were requesting to remove the battles (And possibly the win/loss status under their profiles notable battles) of Madara vs Aizen due to Aizen winning via an assumption of his KS being activated the instant the match starts, aka already activated before madara can fairly do anything. It makes the fight unfair, dumb and possibly just a stomp match that isnt to be notably listed. Hokage disagreed (kinda) and we were discussing it. But I apologize if it was still kind of derailing so yea we'll discuss it elsewhere if you want us to.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:04, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:04, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:04, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:05, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:05, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:05, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:05, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • The real cal howard
      The real cal howard removed this reply because:
      02:05, October 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dante vs Ragna

      They ignored the fact that dante could still hurt ragna via his lesser known abilities which are Elemental,Darkness,and Energy Manipulation  and he has resistance to ragna's soul maipulation and also have precog as well 

      and the thread was also closed be for i could actually put forth a proper agrument down

        Loading editor
    • Sigh...Two people (Myself included) agreed that it would be a difficult win for Ragna due to Dante's arsenal, and Dante only has minor resistance to gradual soul manipulation, Ragna's are far stronger than what Dante resisted.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Sigh...

      Three people (Myself included) agreed that it would be a difficult win for Ragna due to Dante's arsenal, and Dante only has minor resistance to gradual soul manipulation, Ragna's are far stronger than what Dante resisted.

      I'm not even going brother refute on how  absurd that sounds right now......

        Loading editor
    • I may need to take a look over at the Ragna vs Dante thread. Keep in mind that the reasons for said votes must be actually valid, preferably with proof. That being said, "At least Planet level" > "Possibly Planet level". Also, Dante's Devil Trigger increases Dante's stats tremendously from his previous form, which is rated "At least Planet level".

      We can talk more about this on my wall, but I think that the match may need to be removed.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote: I may need to take a look over at the Ragna vs Dante thread. Keep in mind that the reasons for said votes must be actually valid, preferably with proof. That being said, "At least Planet level" > "Possibly Planet level". Also, Dante's Devil Trigger increases Dante's stats tremendously from his previous form, which is rated "At least Planet level".

      We can talk more about this on my wall, but I think that the match may need to be removed.

      Thank you Lina

        Loading editor
    • Did you look over the thread yet Lina?

        Loading editor
    • Madara vs Aizen due to the fact that Aizen's supporters all said KS, When it is stated Visual Genjutsus such as Infinite Tsykunomi or any other visual illusions do not effect the Rinnegan. And that's literally all they brought up. Nothing about versatlity, destructive capacity, fighting style etc...

        Loading editor
    • Dante (DMC) vs. Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)

      Outdated, Dante's recent stats makes this a stomp. 

        Loading editor
    • Dante vs Issei removed.

      I'll look over Madara vs Aizen.

        Loading editor
    • ^ Thank you

        Loading editor
    • Vegeta vs Ganondorf: Almost everyone agreed that Gabon wins via hax and since speed was equal it was a hax stomp.

      Android 18 vs Wonder Women: DBZ vs DC and the second round was a speed blitz

        Loading editor
    • Guts vs Saber is a stomp thread as it was discovered that Guts couldn't in fact negate durability, his ability to do so being one of two of the major arguments in his favor. It also lacked the necessary gap in votes to be added.

      Deoxys vs Kaguya Otsutsuki is a speedstomp with an illegal battle condition, misinformation such as Deoxys having better hax and a vote from the OP being counted (ignore my vote, it was before I did further research).

      Saitama vs Rick Sanchez is a hax stomp in Rick's favor.

        Loading editor
    • Aizen vs Naruto Team  is a stomp due to Aizen being banned from using his KS and its also a thread with downgrading such as the OP misinforming others that those versions of Naruto and Madara are only multi city level. Also wank in Aizens favor as the OP is also calling him Planet Level.

        Loading editor
    • Goku vs Jenny I feel like the conclusion of this fight was quite rushed and not enough reasons were given to give Jenny the win over Goku. Honestly even feels a bit biased towards Jenny.

        Loading editor
    • The reasoning seems sound to me. Battles with chars without hax tend to be pretty straightforward.

        Loading editor
    • BruceTheBatman wrote:
      The reasoning seems sound to me. Battles with chars without hax tend to be pretty straightforward.

      Can you point out to me what exactly would give Jenny an edge over Goku? Matches without severe hax involved are usually matches Goku is good at, so I don't see why he'd lose to Jenny.

        Loading editor
    • Simply because she has higher AP. 

      And that's a good point, but he got beat by Axl regardless who isn't nearly as broken (if at all) as a certain 2 Maverick Hunters.

        Loading editor
    • BruceTheBatman wrote:
      Simply because she has higher AP. 

      And that's a good point, but he got beat by Axl regardless who isn't nearly as broken (if at all) as a certain 2 Maverick Hunters.

      Jenny and Goku are in the same tier so how can we just assume Jenny has more AP than Goku? We don't fully know Goku SSj3's AP, we only know that his AP should be higher than SPC's who's already tier 4-B.

        Loading editor
    • Baseline 4-B. Jenny is 17.38x stronger than Cell. We know Goku is at least 4x stronger but nothing higher.

        Loading editor
    • BruceTheBatman wrote:
      Baseline 4-B. Jenny is 17.38x stronger than Cell. We know Goku is at least 4x stronger but nothing higher.

      Aside from that is she good enough in H2H combat? And what's her durability like, couldn't an instant kamehameha just destroy her?

        Loading editor
    • She's competent in H2H.

      Her dura is equal to her ap since she tanks hits from people on her level.

        Loading editor
    • BruceTheBatman wrote:
      She's competent in H2H.

      Her dura is equal to her ap since she tanks hits from people on her level.

      Still as far as I know the show Jenny originates from isn't a continuity. So except if she tanks hits from people on her level in that exact episode I don't think it should be accepted as her general durability.

        Loading editor
    • We're not removing this one. End of story. There's no reason to beisides the opinion of one person.

        Loading editor
    • Versatility is also in Jenny's favor and I agree with Cal.

        Loading editor
    • Should the Combined Human vs Senator Armstrong match be removed?

      Some of those in favor of Combined Human are confusing it with Composite Human, and just a few days ago the mods got rid of the Composite in favor of Combined

      Combined and Composite are 2 different characters, so I cant tell which ones the people in the thread are referring to. I'm I right in saying this?

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:428656

        Loading editor
    • When that match was made the Combined Human WAS the Composite Human, and theyre still (mistakenly) refereed to as the same character because we have yet to make an actual Composite Human profile...

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok nevermind, just wanted to make sure

        Loading editor
    • I thought I'd get some input on this before I do it.

      I personally believe that Deku vs Spider-Man is a stomp in the latter's favor for a number of reasons.

      1) Deku can't hurt him without injuring himself with One for All, while Spidey can easily hurt him.

      2) Spidey's precog makes it virtually impossible for Deku to hit him.

      3) There really isn't much stopping Spidey from simply webbing Deku up due to the range difference.

        Loading editor
    • 1) He can still hurt him.

      2) Zoro vs Erza should be removed in that case too.

      3) That's true, but decisive =/= stomp, and Izuku has far more stamina.

        Loading editor
    • @Cropfist

      1) The difference is that Deku can only harm Spidey at grievous harm to himself, which automatically skews the fight in Spidey's favor, who is a far more casual Large Building level.

      2) Perhaps.

      3) This is more than just decisive. Deku really can't do any lasting damage to Spidey without breaking an arm, and thus it's less of a fight and more of a one-sided beatdown since Spidey can just punch him back with equal or greater force. It's like saying "One guy needs to disable himself for the rest of the fight to do 100 damage, but the other guy can do 100 damage at no cost to himself." is a fair fight. Spidey's stamina isn't lacking either, and using 100% is bound to tire Deku out a lot more quickly.

        Loading editor
    • About Zoro vs Erza. How does this even tie into this? Zoro has precog yet he lost.

        Loading editor
    • Because Erza should logically never be able to hit him because of his precog similar to this Spidey vs Deku, and I noticed some nonsense logic on that thread too (such as Flight Armor increasing her speed when speed equalized means all speeds equalized, and Erza winning via Requip magic and its a possible haxstomp as Erza has a durability negating armor).

        Loading editor
    • How does having durability negation make something a haxstomp? It is more decisive than anything. Precognition does not mean one cannot hit a foe. It just makes it harder to do so. Plus I don't understand all speeds equalized? Is that in the rules?

        Loading editor
    • It equals a one-shot, and if Izuku could never hit Spidey then Erza should've never been able to hit Zoro.

      Yes, it's widely considered to mean every speed equalized

        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      00:04, October 15, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      00:04, October 15, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      00:03, October 15, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      00:01, October 15, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Off Topic
      00:01, October 15, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I agree with Cropfist, SS supporters main argument was "Pragma Spathe has infinite attack speed" despite speed being equalized.

        Loading editor
    • Pragma Spathe also gives you infinite range.

      But whatever.

        Loading editor
    • When matches are "speed equalized", it means that only the speed of said characters are equalized, not their weapons/abilities/Techniques. Thus, Pragma Spathe having infinite speed and range would still apply in this case, as it is considered a technique in this case.

        Loading editor
    • I could care less about that match, but not true. That has never been the case for speed equalized matches. It's like if I put Jirachi against Aizen and equalized speed, but Jirachi can keep its Lightspeed attack.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote:
      When matches are "speed equalized", it means that only the speed of said characters are equalized, not their weapons/abilities/Techniques.

      Wait really?

        Loading editor
    • So basically, what's being implied with "techniques can be fair ground" Kirby, Goku, and Ruby would blitz all of their competition with Warpstar, Kaioken, and Semblance respectively.

        Loading editor
    • I don't want to derail this thread so i'll leave that alone.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      So basically, what's being implied with "techniques can be fair ground" Kirby, Goku, and Ruby would blitz all of their competition with Warpstar, Kaioken, and Semblance respectively.

      Yeah...

        Loading editor
    • Weapons and power ups that increase speed are always equalized as well in a Speed Equal match.

      I mean what's the point of doing Speed Equal if characters like Boros or Kirby could whip out one of their forms and weapons then blitz that way?

        Loading editor
    • I thought Speed Equalized equalized all means of speed, regardless if it's a ability or not.

        Loading editor
    • Drellix wrote:
      I thought Speed Equalized equalized all means of speed, regardless if it's a ability or not.

      Many threads I have seen worked that way (as they should)

      This is badly derailing the thread though, and it's best if we drop this I think.

        Loading editor
    • This appears to be a bit of an issue, maybe move it to a discussion thread?

        Loading editor
    • Yukari vs Kharn the Betrayer

      Yukari has literally no advantages here (maybe except intelligence), as all of her techniques are disabled.

      This is literally Low 5-B vs High 6-A without hax. Oh and Yukari's speed advantage is nullified.

      Yukari and Kharn .

        Loading editor
    • Well, when that was made, Kharn was faster. I was being fair for her in that match.

        Loading editor
    • Well even then, it ended up being Small Planet vs Multi-Continent. Without hax, this isn't fair at all imo.

        Loading editor
    • Yukari had her hax. It's just that Kharn has an item that lolnopes it. Sounds more definitive than stompy. Heck, even Azzy said it wouldn't be easy. Plus, Kharn was moon at the time.

        Loading editor
    • Stomp means that the opponent can't do anything at all to win. As far as I know, that collar is automatic. There was no way she could counter it or Kharn's brute strength in that situation.

        Loading editor
    • Stomp implies that it's over before it began. If Yukari can piss him off, then it wouldn't be a stomp

        Loading editor
    • And it indeed is over before it began. What can Yukari do against him? With his dura and without hax or danmaku, nothing at all. I'm not sure if pissing him off would help him in any way.

        Loading editor
    • About that Yukari vs Kharn thread.

      As Azzy said in that matchup:

      • Yukari's boundary manipulation is cancelled out due to Kharn's amulet, which makes Yukari's primary method of attack absolutely useless.
      • Kharn has now been recently upgraded to Small Planet level, compared to Yukari's Multi-Continent level. This means that Yukari's attacks that can actually hit Kharn are just going to bounce off like nothing.
      • This match has an absurd difference in hax potency, leaning towards the opposite direction (Kharn's anti-hax makes Yukari's hax absolutely useless while Yukari does not have a way of removing Kharn's durability negating weapon/axe)

      This fight is like a little girl vs an Ork chieftain lol.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty much. In a 1v1 Scenario, there is no outcome where Yukari wins really. I don't see how this is fair at all.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:408097

      Thread was made by a banned user, also used a character that is FTL+ against a Character that is MFTL

        Loading editor
    • With respect to the versus thread rules, and the tiering shifts that occurred for Kharn/Ahriman (At least Low 5-B) and Yakumo/Suika (High 6-A), both of the matches involving these characters need to be removed, as it is an AP (as well as hax, depending on the view) stomp.

      And as such, the matches here, and here have been removed.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:323420

      Rick vs Strange

      OP put prep time which is not allowed via Standard Battle Assumptions

        Loading editor
    • Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote:
      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:408097

      Thread was made by a banned user, also used a character that is FTL+ against a Character that is MFTL

      bump

        Loading editor
    • The difference in AP makes it even.

        Loading editor
    • no it doesn't, Superman is at least 37.2554915553% faster then thor, thor has no chance of hitting him at all........ and supes has many ways to kill him in a non-speed equlized match

        Loading editor
    • And Thor is 920 times stronger. An AoE solar system level attack could easily put him down.

        Loading editor
    • doesn't matter if you have the unholy speed advantge i'm afraid, a ss aoe attack can be easily escaped by a mftl flight speed....

        Loading editor
    • And speed shouldn't matter if he can't hurt Thor, by that logic.

        Loading editor
    • He can hurt thor bruh...

        Loading editor
    • With a technique he wouldn't go straight for in character.

        Loading editor
    • neither will thor go for the ss aoe attack due to being in character.....

        Loading editor
    • Okay. And?

        Loading editor
    • sigh....

        Loading editor
    • Standard Battle Assumptions are applied unless OP specifies otherwise, it's completely allowed.

        Loading editor
    • what are you refreeing to?

        Loading editor
    • Rick vs strange

        Loading editor
    • Actually, I agree with removing Rick vs Strange.

        Loading editor
    • Cropfist wrote:
      Actually, I agree with removing Rick vs Strange.

      nice

        Loading editor
    • Juat saying that prep time is allowed

        Loading editor
    • Dialga vs Doctor Strange needs to be removed for being a massive stomp in Dialgas favor.

      -Speed wasnt Equalized

      -Doctor Strange was not given permission to be omnipresent via fusion with Eternity, therefore more of a reason why Dialga stomps in speed right here

      -Doctor Strange has trash durability which makes Dialga one shotting him extreme overkill

      -Doctor Strange at his best is only 2-C while Dialga at his best is 2-B. Given the stature of the post, It's highly likely the OP was giving them their full powered keys, making it a huge stomp for Dialga being in a tier above by itself.

        Loading editor
    • Forgive me if im derailing but is there a thread for removing other kinds of threads other than verses matches? Or no?

        Loading editor
    • @Anime

      Miscellaneous requests can be processed through the All-Purpose Request Thread.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Rep

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya vs Aizen should be removed due to being a stomp either way. In additon, it does not seem to be going anywhere with things going around in circles and also seems to have Kaguya Downgrading on here as well.

        Loading editor
    • I believe Vaccine Man vs Erza  isn't fair and shouldn't be added.

      First there are votes given because of speed advantage when there's a round where speed is equalised.

      Second, arguments being made in favor of Vaccine Man due to his ability to fly when Erza can do the same in her Heaven Wheel Armor.

      And third, the fact that Erza is completely gimped here. Being restriced to only one armor when she has dozens of them relatively more powerful than the one she's using there, is just not fair play. That's her only advantage here because Vaccine Man is higher in stats, so it's only fair to allow her the versatility.

        Loading editor
    • Also Archer vs Erza is now a stomp due to Archer's upgrade to 7-A

        Loading editor
    • I agree with both of Scarlet's requests.

        Loading editor
    • Versatility is not her only advantage. She's by far more skilled, haxed and experienced with all of her armors.

        Loading editor
    • Cropfist wrote:
      Versatility is not her only advantage. She's by far more skilled, haxed and experienced with all of her armors.

      The fact of the matter is that she only had like one armor...

        Loading editor
    • Also Erza vs Baraggan. There aren't 7 argumented votes in favor of Baraggan. 

      Votes with missing arguments: Kkapoios, CHILLVIBEZZ, LordAizenSama, Kawaru Shotomata. 

      And Reppuzan's vote is unclear. 

        Loading editor
    • Tsuna vs Natsu. Again there aren't 7 argumented votes in favor of Tsunayoshi.

      Argumented Votes: Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, KuuIchigo, Cropfist, LordAizenSama, Hst master(Questionable).

      Speed arguments in favor of Tsuna were made when the speed was equalised.

        Loading editor
    • @ScarletFirefly

      I've removed all of these matches as requested. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:186267?useskin=oasis

      Zoom vs Sans

      I'm pretty sure we dropped the whole "Sans is a powerful reality warper who can dodge literally anything" stuff, and Zoom blitzes.

        Loading editor
    • @Cal I have removed it.

        Loading editor
    • Hello, if I may have a moment I'd like to file an appeal regarding the outcome of this match because there are plenty of things which were either left out or ignored (just to be clear - I am not pointing fingers at anybody), I just want to give my two cents.</p>

      So, to start with:

      Zoro possesses superior swordmanship, Zoro was training his whole life including with the best swordman in the world as well as fought against various and just as deadly swordmen. While Saber is a great swordman the fact alone that she also uses magic and spent time on leading a country and military as opposed to focusing on her blade shows Zoro holds an advantage in skill and experience here.

      His precognition is superior to that of Saber because her prognition skill is still hindered by sound and visuals (she is still partly effected by them as stated in this very wiki) while the Colour of Observation completely ignores that and works not only as a stare into the future but also a radar and tells you the damage the attack would inflict would it actually connect in real life and cannot be tired out meaning it will continue to predict the attacks/actions to follow.

      Every single one of his blades in a legendary katana one of which has it's own thirst for blood and won't hasitate to kill if Zoro wills it, each being reknowned around the world as extremely durable blades and that's before Zoro infusing them with his Colour of Arms which greatly enhances their already amazing destructive power and durability. The only way to bypass it is with superior haki or a far greater power scalling which even a fully charged excalibur wouldn't necessarily be enough as those very blades did this, meaning that not only can it implict such force but also withstand it, and this is far from the extend of Zoro's power which will surely be revealed sooner or later.

      Even disregarding his speed advantage completely Zoro possesses abilities which rely heavily on making him faster than he has been at any current moment, an actual blitz attack he executes with barely any effort.

      There is an argument to be made for Zoro having superior durability due to him surviving the bottom of the ocean and fight in said water with no drawbacks other than the lack of breath which didn't stop him. Zoro fought under over 10000m of salt water, meaning he survived and fought in 1.00619e+11 mPa and that's assuming it was on our Earth while it's known that the world of One Piece in many times bigger and so is it's ocean and gravitational pull.

      In conclusion:

      Zoro is yet to display a lot of his power as he has been holding back and really soon in Wano he will definitely go on into his full extend and definitely grow (while Saber won't get anymore power boosts) and Zoro is already a formidable opponent against her.

      There is a lot more I can go into regarding Zoro but a lot of it is already well known such as taking in Luffy's pain and being FTE (which doesn't matter here).

      Once more, thank you for your time.

      Getaruka (talk) 02:25, December 8, 2016 (UTC) Newcomer and fan of both series.

        Loading editor
    • Methinks, this is not the thread for it, as iirc, you should be making your own threads for this (which forum board though, idk, ask another mod methinks) to not clutter this one, and then post the link for that here, but anyways...

      Getaruka wrote:

      Zoro possesses superior swordmanship, Zoro was training his whole life including with the best swordman in the world as well as fought against various and just as deadly swordmen. While Saber is a great swordman the fact alone that she also uses magic and spent time on leading a country and military as opposed to focusing on her blade shows Zoro holds an advantage in skill and experience here.

      Saber was also training for much of her life, and has fought against other people of legend. She held her own against someone who was so skilled, that his skill turned into an ability to use anything he can get his hands on like a fully mastered weapon, someone so skilled that he made the task of cutting a swallow mid-flight turned into a simultaneous sword strike that borders on true magic, and Hercules, despite being in a mad enhancement status.

      As a king, she had to defend her borders from enemy attacks as well as keep her kingdom together.

      The fact that Zoro spends a lot of time moving around as he near-constantly gets lost does not help either.

      Getaruka wrote:

      His precognition is superior to that of Saber because her prognition skill is still hindered by sound and visuals (she is still partly effected by them as stated in this very wiki) while the Colour of Observation completely ignores that and works not only as a stare into the future but also a radar and tells you the damage the attack would inflict would it actually connect in real life and cannot be tired out meaning it will continue to predict the attacks/actions to follow.

      Saber has reacted to dimensional refraction, and in combination with luck managed to not die against it.

      Getaruka wrote:

      Every single one of his blades in a legendary katana one of which has it's own thirst for blood and won't hasitate to kill if Zoro wills it, each being reknowned around the world as extremely durable blades and that's before Zoro infusing them with his Colour of Arms which greatly enhances their already amazing destructive power and durability. The only way to bypass it is with superior haki or a far greater power scalling which even a fully charged excalibur wouldn't necessarily be enough as those very blades did this, meaning that not only can it implict such force but also withstand it, and this is far from the extend of Zoro's power which will surely be revealed sooner or later.

      Excalibur is a sword of legend, with its title being "Sword of Promised Victory".

      Saying, the only way to bypass it is with superior haki, is already NLF imo. Also, that feat you posted is City level+ in AP, close enough to Saber's natural striking strength, and far away from Excalibur's name being called.

      Revealing something later is not used in a versus fight. If it is revealed later, then use it when it comes out, else, it is non-factor.

      Getaruka wrote:

      Even disregarding his speed advantage completely Zoro possesses abilities which rely heavily on making him faster than he has been at any current moment, an actual blitz attack he executes with barely any effort.

      Iirc, the fight was speed equal. Enlighten me on that, as I only saw it in passing.

      Getaruka wrote:

      There is an argument to be made for Zoro having superior durability due to him surviving the bottom of the ocean and fight in said water with no drawbacks other than the lack of breath which didn't stop him. Zoro fought under over 10000km of salt water, meaning he survived and fought in 1.00619e+11 mPa and that's assuming it was on our Earth while it's known that the world of One Piece in many times bigger and so is it's ocean and gravitational pull.

      Make a content revision for this, instead of using it in a versus thread. Things like this tend to be ignored otherwise.

      Also, have it calced so we know how high durability this feat is to give him.

      Getaruka wrote:

      Zoro is yet to display a lot of his power as he has been holding back and really soon in Wano he will definitely go on into his full extend and definitely grow (while Saber won't get anymore power boosts) and Zoro is already a formidable opponent against her.

      Zoro holding his power only warrants an "At least" in his stats, which we don't find reliable in a versus match.

      Saber is also hindered by being in a servant container.

      Aaaaaanyways, I'm not dissing your argument or anything, just that there are counterpoints to each one that can be addressed. Also, these are my two cents as well.

      Please do note what I have said earlier, like this being in the wrong place, having a content revision and having that underwater feat calced if you wish for it to be used in a fight.

        Loading editor
    • @Getaruka

      To address your points:

      1) Saber's swordsmanship is without a doubt on par with Zoro's. While Zoro grew up in a secluded village with excellent swordsmen and a genius like Kuina, Saber also spent her days amongst well-trained knights, Among them, she was the peer of several of her own Knights of the Round, including Lancelot, a man so skilled that he was able to defeat fully armored and experienced knights with nothing but a tree branch. His skill was so sublime that it was converted into one of his Noble Phantasms upon becoming a Heroic Spirit, thus being a crystallized legend of its own, and he could convert literally anything that came into his hands into a weapon he can wield as if it was his favorite weapons for years. Furthermore, he was able to completely counter Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon, a barrage of dozens if not hundreds of blades that can kill the mighty Heracles with nothing but his superior skills, not receiving a single scratch in the mean time. All of these feats occurred while he was driven completely insane. Saber is a genius in her own right and was known to spar with her knights, including Lancelots, in the past. The name, King of Knights, does not ring hollow throughout the world, and all who know it expect a fierce battle from her.

      2) Zoro's precognition doesn't provide nearly as much information as Saber's does. Killing intent, unnatural confidence, and the exact danger any attack poses are all known to her, as well as the consequences should she not follow through on her actions. While it isn't infallible, it's certainly on par with Kenbunshoku Haki.

      3) Saber's Excalibur is a Last Phantasm and a Divine Construct forged by the faeries with techniques impossible for man and a god-forged weapon in and of itself. It is so legendary that every Heroic Spirit from across all of history knows its name and appearance. Zoro's swords may be famous, but they're nowhere near the quality of Excalibur, which is described as so perfect that calling it beautiful would stain it.

      4) Speed was Equalized, so the gap does not matter.

      5) Surviving at the bottom of the ocean is piddling compared to actual durability, as he's rated as having Mountain level Durability, making him comparable to Heracles. Unfortunately for Zoro, Saber at her peak is more than a match for Berserker and even her weaker sword, Caliburn, was able to kill him seven times in an instant even while both she and her master were running out of mana.

        Loading editor
    • @Gemmysaur I was directed here by another mod to send an appeal

      Saber may be able to use any weapon masterfully, but that doesn't mean she uses katanas better than Zoro, again the fact that she focuses on so many things takes her mind off truly mastering any of the, turning her to a *masterful* jack of all trades, but a jack nonetheless.

      All speed is equalized, including reaction speed.

      What I said about Zoro's haki still stands true, you haven't actually adressed it.

      Excalibur's strength is at best small island and that's after charging, something Zoro wouldn't allow her to do and dodge if she manages to pull it off since speed is completely equalized. Zoro's are mountain level without breaking a sweat and it's already known that Asura multiplies his power tremendosely.

      Zoro's speed reliant attacks aren't his natural speeds but a dash of him going faster than his natural speed, it is to keep in mind.

      You cannot just dismiss Zoro's underwated feat just because it's inconvenient for you. There is a threat someone on this very forum colculating the world of One Piece to be about 14 times of so greater than our Sun, making it 4.662 million times larger than our Earth.

      No worries, but which place would be the right one since I got here thanks to the help of a different mod.

        Loading editor
    • @Gemmy My aplogies for I directed him to this thread to express his concerns. Considering it had to do with him disagreeing with the outcome of a concluded match up.

      However given how lengthy his points are and that some of the points want to change Zoro's stats, perhaps a content revision thread and a link to it here might be better suited as well.

      I'm sorry for the inconvience you guys.

        Loading editor
    • @Ryu

      It's not a problem and I'm probably writing too much about it with my strong opinions about the matter.

      I also second your motion that these things require a content revision thread and as you've stated, this is not the place for this. So until Zoro gets upgraded (though the 4.6 Million Times larger than Earth statement is sorta iffy sounding to me), I believe the match result is staying.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      I know I am a new account and all of that but I think the points I provided would at least turn the battle to an undecided until farther notice.

      Just to keep in mind, the world of One Piece is not a replica on Earth but has 6 of it's own moons some of which have their own moon.

      Edit: I am off to rest my head, I won't be around for a while so all I can do is request of you to keep in mind on the subject. I am willing to accept Zoro's defeat but not on the current terms as a lot of his skills weren't even mentioned before the verdict.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan Sure thing thank you

      @Getaruka It's fine. Staff aren't trying to be too harsh on you. Just want to let ya know how some things work around here. Thanks for understanding and being willing to listen.

        Loading editor
    • Kirby vs Sonic is a major hax stomp, as certain votes even pointed out.

        Loading editor
    • Can we get rid of both naruto's losses? The reason why I suggest this is with darth vader, he has a win over kaguya, who's the strongest naruto character ever. His loss with raizel should be out as well due to it being outdated and raizel having a downgrade. His win against sasuke should be removed as well since the final battle already happened in the manga, and sasuke admit defeat in the end.

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • I was about to ask for Raizel vs Naruto to be removed too since he and his verse have undergone revisions. Though, about his win over Sasuke, it was more of a draw in canon and Sasuke conceding defeat to Naruto seems more psychological than anything.

        Loading editor
    • The fight already occurred, so there's no reason to have a vs thread about it. It's like making goku vs frieza a legitimate vs thread when we all know who is the victor.

        Loading editor
    • Why in the world was Lavos's win over Beerus added Lavos outright Haxed stomped him. Beerus had nothing to defeat Lavos and they even took away Beerus's speed advantage plus with Lavos power mimicry he would just copy Beerus's stats. This fight should be removed.

      Sorry that I can't link it.

        Loading editor
    • LordGriffin1000 is talking about This thread

        Loading editor
    • ScarletFirefly
      ScarletFirefly removed this reply because:
      Link fixed
      20:36, January 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Ultima Reality wrote: LordGriffin1000 is talking about This thread

      Yeah that's the one thanks

        Loading editor
    • Darkness552
      Darkness552 removed this reply because:
      irrelevant to the thread
      21:44, February 7, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • ^This thread is for removing outdated or stomp versus threads. The thread you linked isn't added on any of the characters profiles.

        Loading editor
    • Due to the recent FT upgrades, Kaori Kanzaki vs Natsu Dragneel is outdated.

        Loading editor
    • I believe Yukari vs Gilgamesh's result was decided too quickly without being discussed properly.

        Loading editor
    • Here's a thread discussing the outcome of the above match.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager) vs Raizel: Outdated.

      Darth Vader vs Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager): Vader has already beaten the God Tier of his verse.

      Dunno about Naruto vs Sasuke though. And yeah, I think Gilgamesh vs Yukari should be removed.

      Also, Arceus vs Chaos (Sailor Moon) is outdated. A match is outdated when one of the characters involved undergoes a revision, right?

        Loading editor
    • Any update on the two Naruto battle and the Gilgamesh vs Yukari battle?

        Loading editor
    • It's still on their pages....

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:604243

      This match should be removed. Drago and the entire Bakugan verse in general are undergoing massive revisions along with the fact that the current profiles are incredibily outdated.

        Loading editor
    • @Kukui

      For the record, this thread is only for removing inserted match results, not open threads. But yeah, that thread should be closed for the time being.

        Loading editor
    • Oops my bad lol

        Loading editor
    • Since Kirby now can't be killed by soul manipulation, I'm removing Kirby vs Sans.

        Loading editor
    • Any update on the two Naruto battle and the Gilgamesh vs Yukari battle?

        Loading editor
    • Naruto vs Raizel isn't there anymore, while Dath Vader vs Naruto is still there.

        Loading editor
    • Goku vs Link (Saiyan Saga vs Composite Link, speed equalized)

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:563161

      Not sure why this was added again, especially now that Link's AP has been upgraded to at least 5-B. With speed equalized it is a stomp both in terms of stats and hax

        Loading editor
    • The battle between Aang and Sakura should be removed since it's outdated.

        Loading editor
    • Just wondering, the reason that Aang vs Sakura needs to be removed is because Aang's Avatar State is at least High 7-C while Sakura's max only reaches up to 7-C, correct?

      Some last minute checks before said match is removed.

        Loading editor
    • That and the fact that Aang's speed was lower during that time. I believe in was Supersonic or smth, so a bunch of comments were Sakura blitzes.

        Loading editor
    • The matches will be removed from the respective profiles then. Thank you for the notice.

      Edit: Removed.

        Loading editor
    • How about the Naruto vs Darth, Naruto vs Sasuke and Gilgamesh vs Yukari matches?

        Loading editor
    • Naruto's losses have been removed. But his win over Sasuke is still there. Gilgamesh vs Yukari has been removed too.

      Kaguya Ōtsutsuki vs Yukari Yakumo is outdated and now a stomp because Yukari is now 5-A at her strongest.

      Griffith vs Yukari is also outdated. Not sure if it's a stomp though as Griffith seems like some hax guy. In fact, probably all of Yukari's matches are now outdated because of her upgrade.

      Gilgamesh vs Sinbad is outdated and now a horrific stomp in Sinbad's favor.

        Loading editor
    • Reimu vs Moon. Sorry. I don't see how floating outside of reality can do much to someone who screws with it and can attack on levels that make Darshe experience fear.

        Loading editor
    • I'm currently wondering if we should either remove or redo Beatrice vs the Emperor, as the match was done before the Emperor and the Chaos Gods had their powers and abilities drastically expanded upon and upgraded (Low-Godly regen becoming Mid-Godly, the Emperor becoming resistant both to the Gods' reality warping as well as power nullification, etc.).

        Loading editor
    • So, do you guys want all these matches removed? I'll have a look over at Beatrice vs the Emperor since Azzy seems to be having concerns about it. But isn't GEoM mostly in a broken state by the time he is trying to hold off all the four Chaos Gods though? 

      Depends on what the state GEoM is in during his adventures in the Warp really.

        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote:
      snip

      His body is. His will is a totally unfettered being of consciousness, in the Warp.

        Loading editor
    • I can remove the match just to be safe, since the match/thread itself seems to be poorly done for the most part anyways.

      EDIT: Let's just remove all the matches that Cal, Azzy, and Burning Full Fingers proposed since there are good reasons to do so, although Reimu vs Sailor Moon could use some more opinions.

        Loading editor
    • @Lina

      Alright, I suppose.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Gilgamesh vs Sinbad is done when Sinbad is in human form, and thus is not a stomp in Sinbad's favor. This is not being removed.

      EDIT: All matches requested have been removed.

        Loading editor
    • Why were the Yukari match removed? Before her upgrade, her only stats were the High 6-A ones, yet she still has those stats.

        Loading editor
    • Her current stats make it outdated.

        Loading editor
    • Why so? Those matches were made using her High 6-A stats, and she still has those. The 5-A stats are only "likely".

        Loading editor
    • Since usage of the multi-contintental stats was never specified, it has to be assumed Yukari was at her strongest due to Standard Battle Assumptions.

        Loading editor
    • This seems like a quite bad reason to remove those matches. Nothing changed that would actually influence the fight itself, just our listing of her stats.

        Loading editor
    • Aside from Yukari's upgrade making it a huge stomp.

        Loading editor
    • Except that she is still High 6-A, just with a "likely 5-A", that we can just ignore for the purpose of those matches, who used her High 6-A stats. The exact wordings of the OP doesn't change the spirit of the original debate, that being High 6-A Yukari vs Kaguya/Grifith.

        Loading editor
    • @Saikou: It never states which version of Yukari is being used in that match, and considering that Yukari is now upgraded to "likely Large Planet level", meaning that she would be using her 5-A stats instead of High 6-A stats in this case.

      I still don't trust that High 6-A calc for Utsuho Reiuji either, but that is for another time.

        Loading editor
    • As long as the reasonings for Yukari's victories are valid, I think it's alright to keep them.

      I mean Yukari is still Multi-Continental and her profile still has the same stats were used for the match. Only difference is she now also has "likely Large Planet" stats, which doesn't really matter since those stats weren't used.

      I think it'd be rather silly to have to remake the exact same match up and use the exact same stats as last time, only because Yukari had added stats that weren't used for the match. 

      It's like one of Goku's 3-A forms has a victory. Then he gets some new transformation that's Low 2-C, although he still has that 3-A form which was used in the match. However we have to remove a victory of his 3-A form since the OP said "strongest form of Goku" and there's now a stronger key since then.

      It's a very arbitrary and inconsequential thing. One can easily just edit all the OPs to say "Use Multi-Continent Stats" and the match would not be changed in the slighest.

        Loading editor
    • Yuno Gasai vs Saeko Busujima - The speed gap is too big for this to be even close. She literally can never hit Saeko.

      Yuno Gasai vs Nagisa Shiota - This is actually a stomp in favor of Yuno. One tier higher in both Attack Potency and Durability and being at least 3 times faster than Nagisa.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • My first ever vs thread is now unfortunately a speed stomp. Hypersonic vs Subsonic

        Loading editor
    • Arceus vs Cronus.

      The result came off inconsistent and false statements.

      I opened a CRT, but since Pokemon vs Saint Seiya matches aren't really something a person looks forward to, I haven't gotten many replies.

        Loading editor
    • Saitama vs Max Damage

      Outdated, Saitama hasn't any High 6-A key for now.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      16:50, April 14, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      16:50, April 14, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • This is not a thread for closing threads. It is for removing already added battles on locked files.

        Loading editor
    • Wolverine vs Alex Mercer.

      The match-up was only added to Wolverine's profile and was closed by The Everlasting for beign circular. No consensus was ever reached. 

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Wolverine_(Marvel_Comics)

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:227566

        Loading editor
    • Will consider looking at the removal requests soon.

      EDIT: The matchup between Alex Mercer vs Wolverine has Alex with

      • Alex having much higher AP
      • Alex having significantly higher speed.

      But then, Akame also had her stats/speed upgraded, and there was no mention of speed being equalized, thus I will be removing that as well.

      EDIT 2: Hmm, looking at the stats for Wolverine closer...

      • What version of regeneration is being used for Wolverine?
      • Isn't Solar System level durability for Wolverine be an outlier considering that it is way too much of a gap from his regular durability?
        Loading editor
    • For Wolverine I don't believe it was stated within the thread, and I also not sure about the outlier. I just recommended it for removal since I noticed it was added as a victory within any kind of consensus. 

        Loading editor
    • Anyways, I have removed the matchup.

      @Xanxussama1010: Saitama vs Max Damage seems to have already been removed...

        Loading editor
    • Request to remove thread from Darkseid and Giratina profile. Giratina's win over Darkseid is outdated (Darkseid has durability negation now and many other abilities not mentioned)

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:503159

        Loading editor
    • ^ The only noticeable change would probably be Giratina being Likely 2B.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph619 wrote:
      Request to remove thread from Darkseid and Giratina profile. Giratina's win over Darkseid is outdated (Darkseid has durability negation now and many other abilities not mentioned)

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:503159

      Anybody there?

        Loading editor
    • @Joseph The outcome wouldnt be any different so there is no point in removing it

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @Joseph The outcome wouldnt be any different so there is no point in removing it

      Um yes it would, Darkseid now has resurrection, void manipulation, mind control etc. He should be able to win against Giratina now. The reason's for Giratina's victory on the thread is fallacious and outdated, void manipulation won't do anything do Darkseid. 

        Loading editor
    • I removed Darkseid vs Giratina. Maybe a rematch should be made. That is, if anyone is interested.

      I've also removed Yuno's matches.

      Also, shouldn't this thread be closed and another one be made?

        Loading editor
    • Going to make a requests here.

      Suicune vs Esdeath

      • The upgrades approved for Suicune's speed make it so that Suicune blitzes Esdeath in speed. Speed was not equalized in that matchup
      • The difference in Attack Potency between Suicune [At least 7-A] and Esdeath [At least 7-B, likely 7-A] is significant enough that it tips the match in Suicune's favor
      • Suicune has resistances to Esdeath's ice and steel attacks/sword, thus Esdeath's attacks will not do much to Suicune.

      @BFF: You do not need to make the rematch between Darkseid and Giratina. Darkseid's tiering has been changed so that either versions of a match between the two is either a stomp for either Giratina/Darkseid.

      • Darkseid's tier now reads "At least 2-C, likely 2-A"
        Loading editor
    • Lina Shields wrote:

      I agree with removing them.

        Loading editor
    • I've removed it.

        Loading editor
    • With Jin Mori's upgrade to High 4-C, his win over Frieza Saga Goku should be removed

        Loading editor
    • Seeing as we seem to have accepted that Sans KR is simply extremely powerful soul manipulation rather than being tied to how many people his opponent has killed, and several of hs match-ups seem to have "his opponent didn't kill anyone/many people, so he wouldn't hurt them with it" as a major point, would anyone be willing to go through his matches and check to see if any arguments have been made invalid by this?

        Loading editor
    • Sailor Moon still have the inconclusive match against Seiya on her profile, but Seiya is 2-C now, so it's outdated

        Loading editor
    • @Kaltias I've removed it.

        Loading editor
    • Some of superman's wins need to be questioned

        Loading editor
    • Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote:
      Some of superman's wins need to be questioned

      The one against Thor should never have been added. Speed Equalized blood lusted makes it a stomp in Superman's favor. Thread needs redone.

        Loading editor
    • Speed wasn't equalised, that was the problem with that thread when I read it. It was a massive blitz in Superman's favour

        Loading editor
    • That's what I meant to type, speed blitz and blood lusted meant Thor had 0% chance of winning.

        Loading editor
    • Post Crisis Superman vs The Sentry needs to be removed, the subatomic heat vision was removed from Superman's profile has it was a one time thing and Superman has never atomized anybody completely

        Loading editor
    • I had the same thought, but I believe it was argued that Sentry's regen is dependent on his stamina, and that their fight would eventually exhaust Sentry so he wouldn't be able to regen. Or something like that.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph619 wrote: Post Crisis Superman vs The Sentry needs to be removed, the subatomic heat vision was removed from Superman's profile has it was a one time thing and Superman has never atomized anybody completely

      And the fact no one in that thread could argue how supes can bypass sentry's atoms, which are in a different timeline...

        Loading editor
    • I can remove Superman vs Thor since it's no longer on Thor's profile. But should I remove his match against The Sentry? Because it seems like there are still arguments concerning it.

        Loading editor
    • Remove the Thor match for blitz, but unless someone shows Sentry's regen is not dependent on his stamina, Sentry V Superman can stay.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph619 wrote:
      Post Crisis Superman vs The Sentry needs to be removed, the subatomic heat vision was removed from Superman's profile has it was a one time thing and Superman has never atomized anybody completely

      Superman can do heat-vision on an atomic / subatomic level. He has this level of focus with his vision and his heat-vision can be focused to that level, or widened to a planetary level.

      He doesn't destroy people atomically because he doesn't kill.

        Loading editor
    • Does he has any feats of atomising something large, or an enemy on his level? Seeing as his heat vision comes from a single source, his absorbed sunlight, it makes sense that he can either concentrate it in a thin beam to affect atoms or on a large spread out burst that isn't as concentrated and doesn't atomise.

        Loading editor
    • He obviously can't atomise entire targets in one shot like in Saint Seiya, but he can atomize individual atoms since he can focus his vision / targetting to that level.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I misread your last reply sorry. I thought you were saying he could widen his atomising vision to a planetary level, you were saying he could focus it to atomisation or widen to a planetary level.

        Loading editor
    • I think the Naruto vs Raditz Fight should be removed.

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:531867

      I already posted my reasons why it shouldn't be added but I'll write them again.

      Naruto hand more versatility, Sage Modes danger sense give him the complete edge because speed was equalized so he could sense whenever Raditz would attack, Naruto has an unholy amount of stamina compared to Raditz allowing him to fight for a much longer time, he has the magnet rasengan and 8 tails ink giving him the option to seal raditz plus he could create many shadow clones.

      With both of them in character this doesn't help, Raditz will fool around and not take naruto seriously and will get chought off guard.

      Its basically if two equal characters where fighting but character A has a better arsnal, can sense danger, can fight for much longer and character B is extremely cocky. How does character B stand a chance?

      Its the same way with all Dbz low-mid tiers and Naruto God tiers, speed equalized which results in the naruto characters winning via hax/versatility as usual, the equivalent is if speed was unequalized and dbz characters where blood lusted.

      All for some reason the link on Raditz's page doesn't bring me to the thread.

        Loading editor
    • I believe the Finn vs Saitama Match  should be removed.

      It reached a verdict far too quickly and barely any discussion was made about it. It was literally 10 votes in just about 2 hours with one being inconclusive. With the only posts of any length saying Finn's grass sword can't be disarmed and that Finn was seen to go for a lethal kill quicker, (this disregards that Saitama yearns to fight an opponent on his own level and would likely upon finding one in Finn go abit more out in his attacks, plus realizing just how sharp the sword is would work to grab or dodge when possible. )


      And yes I do think he could grab it even under speed equalization as shown on Finn's profile he is not actually that tactical or skilled and mainly gets through due to his tenacity and willpower, and the grass sword if I recall is for all intents and purposes a really sharp blade, its not like the flat sides are dangerous to touch, only its sharp edges. Saitama has fought tons of enemies that despite being vastly under his level, on a purely technical level are much more skilled than him.  Finn would not do any kind of sword techniques or play that would be difficult for Saitama to deal with even at equal speed. It's just a REALLY powerful and sharp sword.


      Also due to Saitama being casually planet lvel he could output said level of power at a much higher and easier rate than Finn due to it not requiring much exertion on his part.


      Lastly, no one brought up Saitama's shockwaves which would give him a substantial range advantage or his after image ability which could onfuse Finn and given his character I'd imagine that wouldn't be hard to do..


      If I'm wrong, then well I'll drop this.

        Loading editor
    • Popeye VS Bugs Bunny

      Outdated, this match was done when both on Low 2-C, but now they wasn't. With current stats, Popeye stomped.

        Loading editor
    • @Xanxussama1010 I have removed it.

        Loading editor
    • The victory of the Epic creature (Spore) against the Indominus Rex should be removed, the Epic is 7-B now

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:734772?useskin=oasis

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:712312

      Stomp match via hax. Fiamma one shots with a durability negating instantaneous move that also acts as an auto defense free of Fiamma's will. Most people on the thread said stomp except for one.

        Loading editor
    • Funny you should say that, when you apparently have no problems with Frieza vs Peach (which is a legitimate hax stomp btw and a lot of people were calling that out), nor have any problems with Mewtwo vs Zeref where Mewtwo "mindscrews right off the bat". They are both very haxed characters where one happens to have better hax than the other. So no, it's not a stomp, it's desicive in both scenarios.

        Loading editor
    • What Boome said.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder wrote: He obviously can't atomise entire targets in one shot like in Saint Seiya, but he can atomize individual atoms since he can focus his vision / targetting to that level.

      I'm still waiting for anyone on that thread to say how supes can bypass sentry's atoms being in another timeline, I've yet to see a single argument how....and it still got added, because reasons...

        Loading editor
    • Frieza vs Peach. I get. TBH, thought I canceled that timestop. Mewtwo vs Zeref. Zeref can easily win if he led with timestop, or if his death manipulation didn't have to travel.

      Even if Mewtwo got off mindscrew, he'd still get murk'd by the hand due to it being free of his will. Literally every approach gets him killed by the hand. Mewtwo would lose even if Fiamma were comatose and limbless. Not even FvP is like that. Keep in mind that if this were my bias to Mewtwo, I'd have asked for vs Dante, who I don't even like.

        Loading editor
    • Actually Fiamma needs his right arm to use HR and he needs to wave his right arm to oneshot.

        Loading editor
    • http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:272962

      Thread was closed for being circular with no verdict. Is linked on both of the profiles. 

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:317075

      Thread was closed for being a stomp. Is linked on Lucifer's profile. 

        Loading editor