FANDOM


  • So I have read Dies Irae; rea route and marie route, and yet I can't find a single scan supporting that they are 1-A. "Hyperdimensional Throne"(meaning above dimensional structures) are you referring to when Mercurius used Omni Fert Aetas in Rea Route? I never found that scan but I did found the japanese version of it from youtube but since I can't understand japanese, can you support how does it make "above dimensional structures in context" by underlining the important things and a translated version of it?

    In the Masadaverse explanation page, under the Throne explanation part, it states "Heaven (what Hadou Gods are called) is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, everything and nothing, they are what precedes duality." I didn't find this or anything remotely close to this in Dies Irae so I'm assuming it's from KKK? Where's the scan(with translation ofc) that states/implies they are the "alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, everything and nothing, they are what precedes duality."

    Most importantly, where does it state that the weakest Hadou God see the Throne as a tool? It didn't state that in Dies Irae nor there are "weakest Hadou God" in Dies Irae because the H.G. are only Reinhard and his legion, Mercurius, Ren, Marie and Shirou. I'm guessing this is from KKK as well. A scan with translated text with context is required to clear my doubt.

    Lastly about Taikyoku value and "transcendence" above baseline. Every outerversal matchup I saw is about this, I'm not discarding it but I'm questioning about Masadaverse's transcendence from baseline outerversal. Where does it state that a difference of 1 represents a level of transcendence or something similar? Taikyoku values, I have seen the atwiki page and yet I couldn't find from the table, Reinhard's, Ren's, Mercurius', Marie's Taikyoku value that they have 80-90. All I see are ranging from 10-70, 100(likely to be Yato's) and something is labelled as ???(probably Hajun's).

      Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • You need to wait at least 6 hours to bump.

      For the question, not sure. A blog with scans and all was supposed to be made, but I don't think it was done yet.

        Loading editor
    • Linking me to a page in which I have repeatedly read is irrelevant especially when I read Rea and Marie route, the main routes where the Hadou Gods fought. What I'm asking for is scans for the things I've mentioned.

        Loading editor
    • Taikyou is indeed something that makes you transcend those of lower level. It's shown that if you don't have similar Taiykou, you either Rolf them or get completely stomped under the pavement.

      Dunno about the throne though, I don't know nearly enough of the series.

        Loading editor
    • Ricsi-viragosi wrote: You need to wait at least 6 hours to bump.

      For the question, not sure. A blog with scans and all was supposed to be made, but I don't think it was done yet.

      Many are questioning this too from across the internet not just me, just a little fyi, the nonexistence of the scans that is supposed to be supporting this, just makes room for doubt.

        Loading editor
    • The stuff about being outerversal comes from K3, which explains the cosmology of the world and how Taikyoku is the source of everything, including the concepts of dimensional space of any magnitude, from beyond it.

        Loading editor
    • Monarch Laciel wrote: The stuff about being outerversal comes from K3, which explains the cosmology of the world and how Taikyoku is the source of everything, including the concepts of dimensional space of any magnitude, from beyond it.

      I'm aware, I just need proofs, evidences with context to clear up my doubts.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, well I have none of that so I'll sit here patiently with you.

        Loading editor
    • You can use the Knowledgeable Members List and the Masadaverse page to find people to ask to comment here via their message walls.

        Loading editor
    • Since you are so laaaaazy to search for some past threads were this all was qestioned and aswered already (and also because I kill two birds with one stone) I decided to move my own lazy ass and serch for the quotes and/or scans.

      This part I copy-pasted was posted originally by EMC-sama with some translations made by Trex-sama. I'm going to search for more so I leave you with this.



      Gods exists outside of duality (yin and yang), so I believe the latter is apt. 

      And here is the passage in question:

      横殴りに訪れた一撃を阻むのは、二十四にも及ぶ次元断層。衝撃を相転移する絶対障壁。それが大獄と夜行の間に顕現する。

      His attempt to thwart the single side blow is dislocating dimensions that also reach to twenty-four. The absolute barrier that performs the phase transition on the impact. It manifested between Ootake and Yaokou.

      To further drive the point home that he is manipulating dimensions and not just alternate planes of existence like Heaven and Hell in Satanel's universe.

      漏れ出る膨大な咒の数々が、肉眼で視認できる言霊となって周囲の空間に書き込まれていく。複雑に絡み合い、瞬きながら、何重もの立体的な構造体を織り上げている。

      Many grand chants that leaked out are gradually written into the surrounding space became soul of language that is visible to naked-eye. This complex entanglement, while blinking, is woven several folds over on the three-dimensional structure.

      Given how three-dimensional structure is used here, I think it sounds reasonable to conclude that the barrier is what it is. The context for this passage in particular is when Yakou explains to Ryuusui what Taikyoku is. And since I brought it up, I might as well post Trex's translation of it:

      For anyone who wants to know, "Taikyoku" (in japanese, 太極) is just the romanized spelling of "Taiji" (in fact, the kanji read in KKK as Taikyoku literally mean "Taiji"). Taikyoku, simply put, is the Supreme Ultimate, the source of all of existence. In Taoist teachings, it's even the source of Yin and Yang. The concept is pretty much identical in Shinza. Taikyoku is the power of Gods in this universe. Hadou Gods, whose Taikyoku flows outwards from themselves, instead of generating an internal universe, are the source of what is perceived in Shinza as "reality". They are the sources of all phenomena, souls, and concepts.

      And now we go for something from the VNs itself, from KKK in particular. This is part of Yakou's explanation of the concept of Taikyoku:

      太極とは何ぞやと言われれば、端的に法則と言うしかない。 Translation: What is Taikyoku? There is no choice but to frankly call it a Law.

      すなわちその世界における絶対法であり、そうした決まり事を定めた張本人を指す。 Translation: That is, an absolute Law regarding the World, the originator who determined this Law can be identificated.

      As Yakou tells us, Taikyoku is a Law which is absolute in regards to the World, and its nature is also enough to identificate its originator.

      Now more nitpicking with regards to this:

      無論、世に法則といったものは無限に近く存在するし、それら一つ一つが太極というわけではない。 Translation: Of course, in this World, a near infinite number of Laws exist, it doesn't mean that each one of those can be called Taikyoku.

      現実に刃物は切るという法則を帯びているし、火は燃やすという法則がある。水中の法則ならば肺呼吸ができないというものであろうし、そうした細々としたものは単なる物理だ。 Translation: In reality, cutlery carries a Law called "cutting", fire has a Law called "burning". In the case of the Law that exists while underwater, something like pulmonary respiration cannot happen. Such assorted Laws are mere physics.

      Yakou tells us that a near infinite number of Laws exist in the world. For example, a blade carries the Law of "cutting" (aka the concept of cutting is attached to a blade or an edged tool), and fire has the Law of "burning" (concept of burning is applied to fire). However, he says all of these are "mere physics/laws of nature". Taikyoku is something else.

      重要なのは規模、密度。その法を構成する単位が宇宙という規格であり、ゆえにそれのみをもって独立した世界となり得るものを太極と定義する。 Translation: What's important is scale, density. The denomination of the form the Law takes is, by standard, "universe", therefore, getting to become an independent World is Takyoku's definition.

      The scale of Taikyoku is the difference between those "physics" and and a Law which can be called so. Becoming an independent universe (World) is the mark of true Taikyoku.

      何も難しい話ではない。前述した水中の法が太極と化したなら、全宇宙が水底に変わるというだけのこと。 Translation: It's not difficult talk at all. If the aforementioned Law that exists underwater were to change into Taikyoku, All of Creation's underwater areas would be changed.

      ^ Quote above is to be updated because of being incomplete (not sure about how to translate what follows).

      And we continue with Yakou's exposition:

      己が法則で森羅万象を制圧する太極と、己が法則のみ森羅万象から外れるという太極である。 Translation: My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku.

      Well, this above is a reference to Yakou's own Taikyoku, but I believe we'll get to that later.

      この法を色と呼び、それを決定するのは人の想念。我は何々がしたい、何々になりたい。そうした祈りや願い、つまり渇望と言われるものが、太極を発生させる原動力となる。 Translation: This Law is called a Colour, it's decision is a man's thought. What oneself longs for, what oneself would want to become. Such prayers and desires, called Cravings, become the driving force behind the genesis of Taikyoku.

      And here are some posts explaining the nature of Singularity, where the Throne resides. It is repeatedly described as a blank zone, nowhere, nothingness and so on. It isn't a dimension as that is impossible due to its very nature. It is simply a "place" where concepts doesn't exist.

      その場所とは、すなわち太極座。既存の法を流れ出させている事象の中心、宇宙の核だ。

      That is place is none other than the Taikyoku Throne. The Nucleus of the Universe, the Center where all phenomena emanated from the existing Law.

      それは無論、単純な徒歩や飛翔で辿り付ける場所ではない。一種の超次元空間であり、言語で説明できない極点だ。

      Of course that is not the place where one can reach by walking and flying. It is some sort of Hyperdimensional Space, an extreme point that cannot be described by any language.

      そこへ至るにはただ一つ――世界に穴を空けるしかない。

      There is only one way to reach there――One can do nothing but to drill a hole on the World.

      と言うよりも、当人たちの意志に関係なくそうならざるを得ないのだ。

      Or rather in the first place, regardless of the will of anyone he will inevitably do it.

      覇道の太極とは、喩えるなら絵を描く行為に酷似している。みずからの理という色をもって、世界という画布に望む情景を描きあげること。

      The Taikyoku of Hadou is, for instance, closely resembling to the act of drawing a picture. You have the Color of your own Law, that is the condition to raise the drawing on the Canvas that is the World.

      ゆえに当然、絵という概念に付随する諸々が適用される。例えば、同じ箇所で何度も重ね塗りをしていると、筆圧によって画布に穴が空くような……

      Therefore naturally, many concepts that accompany with a picture can be applied. Then for example, under the pressure of the brush on the place where you had recoating it many times over, a vacant hole will appear on the canvas.

      そうした場所を、特異点と言う。覇道太極のぶつかり合い、異なる法と法の鬩ぎ合いが起こった場所では、世界がその圧に耐え切れず、穴を生じさせてしまうのだ。

      A place like is called the Singularity. Just as Hadou Taikyoku clashed against each other at the place where the battle between Law and Law happened, then when the World cannot withstand the pressure anymore, a hole would be created in place.

      するとどうなるか、言うまでもなく当事者は落下する。世界の壁を飛び越えて、どこでもない場所を落ち続ける。

      Then what will happen? It does not need to be said that both parties will fall together. They will continue to fall to places that are nowhere because they had jumped over the Walls of the World.

      その果てにあるもの、穴の底こそが太極座に他ならない。

      At the end of it, at the bottom of the hole is none other than the Taikyoku Throne.

      「この世に在らず、この世を統べる……そういう場所か」

      “He is not in this world, he rules this world……A place this that”

      つまり、一種の空白地帯だ。

      In the other word, a blank zone.

      波旬の色に染まった天は、神の重みに耐えられない。超越者が腰掛けるべく存在する『座』と呼ぶべきものが必要である。

      The Heaven that dyed in the color of Hajun, it cannot endure the weight of God. The thing that needed to exist so that those of transcendence can sit on it, what called the『Throne』.

      理の悉くを洗い流し、無色透明な空へと至れば必ずその底まで辿り着けよう。

      To wash away the entirely of Law, you have to follow to reach for the bottom at last to arrive at the colorless transparent sky.

      「太極の激突、相容れぬ理同士の鬩ぎあいが必要だな」

      “The clash of Taikyoku, the fight between incompatible Laws is necessary.”

      「世界に生じた穴の深奥──奴は必ず、其処にいる」

      “The deep hole was created in the world──that fellow, he is in there.”

      覇道同士の激突によって特異点を発生させ、波旬の存在する超深奥の太極座まで全力で次元の孔を掘り進めていた。穢土が存続するということは、すなわち神州を基点にした空間の掘削。その行いは想像を絶するほどの長い時間、人知れず決戦を目指して行なわれていた。

      The Singularity is produced by the clash of Hadou, he tries his best to dug a dimensional hole to the hyperdepth Throne of Taikyoku of Hajun. The survival of Edo, was just for the purpose of drilling the hole based on God State. The time of his doing was umimaginably long, he secretly aims for that to be done at the final battle.

      共に版図を広げ合う二つの色が、世界という画布に穴を空ける。その先に待っているのは何色でもない場所であり、言わばこの世の特異点。

      The two Colors expand their territory, they cleared a hole on the canvas of the world. The place waiting where it was without color, so to speak, the Singularity.

      それは流出による世界の突破。現世に影響を及ぼさない、法則すら存在しない虚無の空間で斃す。

      That is the breakthrough of the World by the Emanation. The place the influence of the World can’t reach, the fall into the nothingness space where the Law doesn’t exist.

      つまりは外側だ。主神と呼ばれるものを外様へ追いやる。

      In the other word, the Outside. It drives to what called the Godhead to the Outsider.

      どこまでも続く変哲のない空間。薬にも毒にもならず、ただ在り続ける無色の太極。ひたすら巨大でありながら自己主張を行なわないものは、見る者の恐れを掻き立てるかのようだ。

      He keep follow the space of nowhere. It is neither poison or cure, this colorless Taikyoku, that is. This place is huge even if one doesn’t insist on that, as if it stirred up the fear of the one who see this.

      指先が無の空間を突き破り、光る力の塊を摘んでいる。

      As he (Hajun) broke through the space of nothingness with his fingertip, I can pick out a glowing mass of power.

      それだけの巨大な二柱が鬩ぎあえばどうなるか、分からぬほど龍水は愚鈍ではない。空白地帯の発生だ。ならば──

      Then, what happened if they, the two great pillars fight, Ryuusui is not stupid to not able to understand that. The creation of the blank zone. Then──

      世界に空いた穴、ゆえに示す呼び名は特異点。

      The hole that became the emptiness of the world, thus, it gained the nickname of Singularity.

      If you are confused, don't worry. That is just me pasting every single mention or reference to the Singularity that I could find. Previous post was deleted so I couldn't be arsed to write the context all over again. XD

        Loading editor
    • I think the line of reasoning is simple. The throne generates all concepts of creation, this includes laws, space, time, dimensions, causality, laws of physics, and so on. In addition to maintaining the creation he gave birth to everything being above all that it encompasses which is all creation. It is easy to know that the throne has infinite concepts and already works with "low" and "higher" dimensional. The world of mercurius has also been said to be multi-dimensional.

      The throne itself is 1-A for generating everything and being above all else governing and maintaining all creation. And hadou gods (or beings with taikyoku like gudou gods) transcend the throne eventually (has been destroyed it in three colors route), even if they kill themselves for who will reign over it.

        Loading editor
    • Also in this thread people brought the same thing about the 24-D and how masada is shiet but EMC and Trex explained some things until everything went to hell.

        Loading editor
    • I do think that explanation blog should be removed since it is of rather poor quality. Doesn't help that a lot of it comes from the ACF page version as far as I can tell, even using the same pictures that used to be in it.

      A new one should be made. Perhaps after Pantheon is released? 

        Loading editor
    • I recalled ALRF was planning on remaking it at some point with actual scans and better clarification.

      Though the fact Pantheon is a thing (or will be a thing when it releases) where it has more lore and other stuff being added to the series, maybe waiting more as EMC said is the better case for rn?

        Loading editor
    • I am always grateful for improvement of our information pages.

        Loading editor
    • Ofc ALRF COULD remake it and we can just take out the "less in quality" Explanation page and then just update whenever as Pantheon is released and we gather info overtime. Don't have to necessarily wait but I do like EMC's idea better if only so the page doesn't need to have constant updates every other day or so of the week or something like that.

      IDK, that's how I imagine either option being done but matter is more of when ALRF comes to it. He already has some other stuff to work on for here on his own time and pace so it's down to him whenever this comes around again. (shrugs)

        Loading editor
    • We should wait after Pantheon release. Mostly because there's gonna be more expansion on the cosmology of Shinza

      That and it will help me focus on Mondaiji

        Loading editor
    • ^This, basically.

        Loading editor
    • Don't forget Silverio :^)

        Loading editor
    • Where does it specifically state in KKK about transcending dualism? Was it ever mentioned or implied that they transcend it? Or is the reason only because "Taikyoku=Taiji irl=transcends dualism"

      I'm looking for the scan/s supporting this, "Hadou Gods are alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, everything and nothing, they are what precedes duality."

      @Tony

      I already have the scans of Yakou's explanation about the concept of Taikyoku but please give me the scans of: 1. Gods transcending duality(implied or stated), 2. Singularity being referred to as nothingness.

      And as far as I understand, Yakou just basically said that the concept of burning, cutting is not comparable to a Taikyoku Law but those concepts are just the most basic and they are just "physics" greater concepts such as "Death, Life, Time, Space, Dimensional planes" where was it stated that a Taikyoku Law is above this?

        Loading editor
    • Archaron wrote: I think the line of reasoning is simple. The throne generates all concepts of creation, this includes laws, space, time, dimensions, causality, laws of physics, and so on. In addition to maintaining the creation he gave birth to everything being above all that it encompasses which is all creation. It is easy to know that the throne has infinite concepts and already works with "low" and "higher" dimensional. The world of mercurius has also been said to be multi-dimensional.

      The throne itself is 1-A for generating everything and being above all else governing and maintaining all creation. And hadou gods (or beings with taikyoku like gudou gods) transcend the throne eventually (has been destroyed it in three colors route), even if they kill themselves for who will reign over it.

      Translation for the "higher and lower dimensional" scan is needed as well as context for it. How high dimensional is Akuro? I know it's not greater than 24 because 24 is the highest dimensional plane stated in KKK made by Yakou as a barrier.

      You link the word "transcend" to a scan in Dies Irae where Ren "Eine Faust Finale" demanding power from the Throne which isn't even close to transcending the Throne. If that's your point then I guess Briah Ren>Throne? That's obviously false. I know Reinhard destroyed it in his fight with Mercurius, I know Mercurius destroyed and recreated it but how does "hyperdimensional Throne" in context means outerversal Throne?

      The Throne encompasses all concepts, was it ever stated that the Throne is beyond/transcendent from all concepts? If it was then send scans

        Loading editor
    • The context is simple, obviously the "higher dimensional" would be akuro but it's not because of the madara's barrier that actually has nothing to do with each other. This quote occurs in the fight of the soujirou against akuro and he uses of example his dimensional level to show that his attacks doesn't have effect in him.

      Transcend = to go beyond or rise above a limit, or be greater than something ordinary

      Mercurius is the highest form of existence, and even though I am wrong if throne is even what the quote refers to throne, it makes he above all that it encompasses and creates (this is called common sense) that would be the whole creation. And the power given to ren was fully controlled.

      What you want is a direct quote, there being a logical basis and common sense used here, the throne is above all that englobes and creates being the creation maintained by the same naturally only being surpassed by the hadou gods and its factor of eternal transcendence with the taikyoku.

        Loading editor
    • Archaron wrote: The context is simple, obviously the "higher dimensional" would be akuro but it's not because of the madara's barrier that actually has nothing to do with each other. This quote occurs in the fight of the soujirou against akuro and he uses of example his dimensional level to show that his attacks doesn't have effect in him.

      Transcend = to go beyond or rise above a limit, or be greater than something ordinary

      Mercurius is the highest form of existence, and even though I am wrong if throne is even what the quote refers to throne, it makes he above all that it encompasses and creates (this is called common sense) that would be the whole creation. And the power given to ren was fully controlled.

      What you want is a direct quote, there being a logical basis and common sense used here, the throne is above all that englobes and creates being the creation maintained by the same naturally only being surpassed by the hadou gods and its factor of eternal transcendence with the taikyoku.

      A battle between higher and lower dimensional entities doesn't support the fact the Throne is beyond dimensional as hyperdimensional can mean anything being above 4D.

      This scan https://imgur.com/gallery/2546Fc8 is the only direct statement in Dies Irae where it says everything in creation is encompassed within the Throne except for the Hadou Gods as they are external to it.

      You said that the Throne "generates everything" it never did. It's only a byproduct of the First Heaven to control the universe and the cosmology expanded with Mercurius being the 4th Heaven. If anything "generated everything" that would be Taikyoku.

      But I'm waiting for a scan in the KKK that states or even closely implies that they transcend dualism. For this part "Hadou Gods are the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, everything and nothing, they are what precedes duality." sounds far-fetched and makes room for doubt especially when it doesn't have scans supporting it. I know Taikyoku is inspired from the concept "Taiji" and Takashi Masada did that intentionally but can someone give me from KKK stating that Taikyoku transcends like Taiji does? Because if it doesn't have than then the debunk about Demonnbane where ALRF stated "Tier 0 Azathoth (Demonbane) is laughable since he isn’t implied to be the strongest Outer God like Lovecraft depiction of him" the same logic would be applied in this case as "Taikyoku transcending duality is laughable since it isn't implied to be Taiji like the realm life concept depiction of it" this is, of course when one has failed to give scans that Taikyoku transcends dualism like Taiji does

        Loading editor
    • Translation for the "higher and lower dimensional" scan is needed as well as context for it. How high dimensional is Akuro? I know it's not greater than 24 because 24 is the highest dimensional plane stated in KKK made by Yakou as a barrier.

      How do you know this? Just curious.

        Loading editor
    • People

      OP doesn’t want explanations.

      OP wants scans from the VN

        Loading editor
    • Sad thing is that I don't know Japanese nor do I have the game, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • EvilMegaCookie wrote:

      Translation for the "higher and lower dimensional" scan is needed as well as context for it. How high dimensional is Akuro? I know it's not greater than 24 because 24 is the highest dimensional plane stated in KKK made by Yakou as a barrier.

      How do you know this? Just curious.


      Because I read discussion threads and some even say that it's just a misinterpretation saying it only refers as "24 dimensional barriers" not "24th" but I'm going with "24th"

        Loading editor
    • Monarch Laciel wrote: People

      OP doesn’t want explanations.

      OP wants scans from the VN

      Yeah^

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote: You can use the Knowledgeable Members List and the Masadaverse page to find people to ask to comment here via their message walls.

      ^

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:

      Antvasima wrote: You can use the Knowledgeable Members List and the Masadaverse page to find people to ask to comment here via their message walls.

      ^

      Already did

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • I do agree that the explaination page need to be remake with scans since the original games have been translated already. The only problem would be with KKK Scans.

        Loading editor
    • PRETTY SURE I noted about that. Scans aren't a problem as ALRF has posted several them here and shared with me on our Skype talks some time earlier this year. Granted I don't have them on me cuz I merely looked at them and all, but he has gathered scans for them for sure.

      The actual matter is when he'll ever get to making a new one and having...well, actual scans linked on it this time unlike this wikias current one.

      But as he said so the other day as did EMC, its best if we wait until after Pantheon is released due to the game giving out more lore expansion to the verse so this way it'd be easier for him to do it in one go rather than having to edit it again and again if he were to do it before and then after it comes out.

      Now I'm not the kind that would want to shove all this onto him but even if he was fine with it, which I believe he said something like that before to me once, he has other verses he wants to try and help out on. It's just a matter of patience and waiting for all I can tell at this point. Might be frustrating but there's nothing that can be helped unless another can grab some scans and do share here or try and help? (shrugs)

        Loading editor
    • This is the time where I wish that I do know japanese and can played KKK to translate it and posted it here.

        Loading editor
    • I would greatly appreciate if ALRF would be willing to write a new explanation page for the Masadaverse after he finishes with Demonbane.

        Loading editor
    • @Shining: You're not the only one there, and Shinza's just one series of many with that...

      Although I do get the OP just wants scans alone and that's it? I just DK if ALRF will bother enough. He might and can just do that but IDK. Not saying he won't refuse to do it, just that it's whenever he does and if he does it.

      I don't believe what I said all up to now isn't of much greater importance overall, just only to explain or note to everyone regarding the importance of the scans and, to a large extent, this wiki's explanation page.

        Loading editor
    • I can ask ALRF about it.

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote: A battle between higher and lower dimensional entities doesn't support the fact the Throne is beyond dimensional as hyperdimensional can mean anything being above 4D.

      Huh...what?

      Hyper - prefix

      Above; beyond.

      Hyperdimensional = beyond dimension. You are probably confusing hyperdimensional and what this wikia calls hyperversal. Those are not the same thing.

      This scan https://imgur.com/gallery/2546Fc8 is the only direct statement in Dies Irae where it says everything in creation is encompassed within the Throne except for the Hadou Gods as they are external to it. You said that the Throne "generates everything" it never did. It's only a byproduct of the First Heaven to control the universe and the cosmology expanded with Mercurius being the 4th Heaven. If anything "generated everything" that would be Taikyoku.

      Wasn't the throne something that will always encompass all reality? Like it "devours" things. So all of reality, the world, the dimensions, the cosmology, everything is "absorbed" by the throne. Natural laws, taikyoku, material world, spiritual world, dimensions lower or higher, space, etc. So, it emanates simple laws of nature, in the same manner that the throne god will force the emanation of their taikyoku.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think it's allowed to use stuff like hyperdimensional as a reasoning for 1-a unless it's explicitly stated to be like that.

        Loading editor
    • Words like hyperdimensional, transdimensional etc. are generally defined as more than 3 or 4 dimensions in English. Don't know if it's the same in Japanese, although according to wiktionary 超次元 directly translates to transdimensional so it's probably the same.

        Loading editor
    • Jobbo wrote:
      Words like hyperdimensional, transdimensional etc. are generally defined as more than 3 or 4 dimensions in English. Don't know if it's the same in Japanese, although according to wiktionary 超次元 directly translates to transdimensional so it's probably the same.

      Hyperdimension.

      Hyper (prefix) above, beyond.

      Hyperdimensional = beyond the dimensions.

      The meaning behind the term (beyond the dimensions) takes precedence over what you take it to mean in our world. Because we think our world is 3d / 4d.

      If you're beyond dimensions, it doesn't matter that a world is 3-D, trillion-D, or infinite-D. You're beyond it. End of story.

        Loading editor
    • Tell that to the dictonary, pal.

        Loading editor
    • Jobbo wrote:
      Tell that to the dictonary, pal.

      I just gave you the definition of "hyper". What more do you need?

        Loading editor
    • @Tony

      Fiction always mostly uses "hyperdimensional" when they're referring higher dimensional. No, the Throne doesn't devour things. It's just infinitely encompassing like nothing can be outside of the Throne, this is meant literally as the Singularity(a "place" of nothingness) is outside the Throne's influence. However, other worlds are part of the Throne as Mercurius' came on another universe, on another time-axis. The Throne eventually encompassed that. It acts as the root and source of all reality but the true source is Taikyoku.

      If the case hyper is meant to use in its prefix then yeah it could mean beyond dimensional Throne.

      @Jobbo

      You're referring to Chō jigen. In some cases, Chō jigen can be referred to as beyond dimensional such as in Tenchi Muyo, however it has context to support it. Z was referring to the Chousins as "they are hyperdimensional beings that go beyond even higher levels" they are transcendent to higher levels of reality and the context of the advance robot being able to make a logical reasoning behind one's existence even incomprehensible ones such as higher dimensional entities(The Ds) but Tokimi(one of the Chousins) was referred to as an impossible existence. So Tenchi Muyo has support, has context on how hyperdimensional(Chō jigen) means beyond dimensional

        Loading editor
    • What's this for?

        Loading editor
    • So.. Only one guy has all of the scans and that guy is currently busy? Rip.

        Loading editor
    • Only one person has them o.o?

        Loading editor
    • ALRF has them AFAIK, yes.

      If and when he comes, he may share the scans he has from K3. As for a new blog, I'm pretty sure he said himself that he's not going to do it until after Pantheon is released. IDK how this keeps flying over peoples heads here, especially one of the admins of this site, but it is what it is. You can message him for all you want and he'll more than likely give them to you. IDK if he has ALL of them but he has certain ones like Mercurius making Shinza from a universe to a multiverse a thing and of other scans like Yakou's abilities that's linked on the latters page.

      This is my last comment regarding my dude here so do what you will with this.

        Loading editor
    • Sigurd Snake in The Eye wrote: Only one person has them o.o?

      That's what I've heard from them, only ALRF has it and what he said is "we should wait for pantheon release" which is going to be this year or the early months next year. I hope he's referring to the re-making of the explanation page and not my questions. Because how can you claim something like "Hadou Gods are everything and nothing, alpha and omega, the ones that precede duality" without having concrete evidences(simply using Taikyoku=Taiji, isn't enough) I need statements or even implication from KKK that Atziluth Gods precede duality and they are both ying(nonexistence, nothing, etc) and yang(everything, existence, etc)at the same time

        Loading editor
    • Qliphoth Bacikal wrote: ALRF has them AFAIK, yes.

      If and when he comes, he may share the scans he has from K3. As for a new blog, I'm pretty sure he said himself that he's not going to do it until after Pantheon is released. IDK how this keeps flying over peoples heads here, especially one of the admins of this site, but it is what it is. You can message him for all you want and he'll more than likely give them to you. IDK if he has ALL of them but he has certain ones like Mercurius making Shinza from a universe to a multiverse a thing and of other scans like Yakou's abilities that's linked on the latters page.

      This is my last comment regarding my dude here so do what you will with this.

      Okay but I already have the scans about Mercurius expanding the cosmology into a multi-dimensional infinite multiverse. I'll wait until he comes here to answer my questions and clear up my doubts

        Loading editor
    • Aye, that's fair. He can kinda pop up the next day or next week though (kinda random timing for him) so it's a matter of when he comes from at anytime.

      I still assume he can spare some time to grab his scans if that helps a bit, at least enough for him to stop checking through Mondaiji Tachi as he said some days ago and he can go back to it.

        Loading editor
    • When i said "wait for Pantheon release" i meant rewritten the explanation page and not about your questions of course

      As of now, kinda busy at the moment. And i don't remember where the scans about Gods law being beyond the yang and yin so i can only give you the quote if ya want to

      • 己の渇望によって全世界を塗りつぶす力。陰と陽にも属さない技術として枠外にある法。
      • Power to paint the entire world with my own craving. Law beyond the frames of yin and yang
      Taikyoku

      The  太極――陰陽道における万物の元始であり、宇宙の中心点を指す概念。 in the scan translates to

      • Taikyoku --Origin of all creation/things in the way of yin and yang/Onmyoudou, Concept pointing to center of the universe

      Yeah, short on time. This is only what i can bring up for now uwu

        Loading editor
    • ^Ditto and neato.

        Loading editor
    • So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote:
      So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.

      That refers to that they are the origin of the universe. Being both the universe itself and its root. Y'know, being walking universes and all that.

        Loading editor
    • EvilMegaCookie wrote:

      UnknownGodXXX wrote:
      So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.

      That refers to that they are the origin of the universe. Being both the universe itself and its root. Y'know, being walking universes and all that.

      Being the universe itself=/=personification of everything and nothing, beginning and end.

      Hadou Gods were never referred to as existence and nonexistence. They were referred to as existent and nonexistent but we all know that existence>existent and nonexistence>nonexistent because they are the concept itself
      B3D781AB-1870-48FE-AFD1-113126B7F6C8
        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX
      UnknownGodXXX removed this reply because:
      Mistap
      03:42, December 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Taikyoku is the source of everithing, Hadou Gods can shape/paint the canvas, and originate the Non-Existence and the Existence... (well, i think) and IDK about KKK because fuking not translations....

        Loading editor
    • @Extreme He knows the explanation for the Ratings, what he wants is evidence for it.

        Loading editor
    • Well..., someone who realy have time, patience and want to bring the captures of what he wants (in good quality and with the context, not only the scene cut out) and quoting the original language and then your nearest translation :s

        Loading editor
    • Andytrenom wrote: @Extreme He knows the explanation for the Ratings, what he wants is evidence for it.

      ^

        Loading editor
    • I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods

        Loading editor
    • Shivansh Garg wrote:
      I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods

      In DI, in the fight of Merc vs Reinhard, they destroy Throne

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote:

      EvilMegaCookie wrote:

      UnknownGodXXX wrote:
      So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.
      That refers to that they are the origin of the universe. Being both the universe itself and its root. Y'know, being walking universes and all that.

      Being the universe itself=/=personification of everything and nothing, beginning and end.

      Hadou Gods were never referred to as existence and nonexistence. They were referred to as existent and nonexistent but we all know that existence>existent and nonexistence>nonexistent because they are the concept itself
      B3D781AB-1870-48FE-AFD1-113126B7F6C8

      I... don't understand the argument. Somehow being the universe itself doesn't mean that you are everything? Nor its beginning and end? Whot.

        Loading editor
    • I think he is saying that it isn't proof towards it, not that it's proof against it.

        Loading editor
    • EvilMegaCookie wrote:

      UnknownGodXXX wrote:

      EvilMegaCookie wrote:

      UnknownGodXXX wrote:
      So they are indeed transcendent to dualism because of "Law beyond the frames of yin and yang" I appreciate the scan but where did it imply in KKK that "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing, alpha and omega"? And take your time, I'll be here.
      That refers to that they are the origin of the universe. Being both the universe itself and its root. Y'know, being walking universes and all that.

      Being the universe itself=/=personification of everything and nothing, beginning and end.

      Hadou Gods were never referred to as existence and nonexistence. They were referred to as existent and nonexistent but we all know that existence>existent and nonexistence>nonexistent because they are the concept itself
      B3D781AB-1870-48FE-AFD1-113126B7F6C8

      I... don't understand the argument. Somehow being the universe itself doesn't mean that you are everything? Nor its beginning and end? Whot.

      Being the universe itself doesn't make one everything and nothing. That's just straight-up false, if you consider that then Truth is both everything and nothing, same thing as Infinite Zamasu. Like I said there's no proof for the claim "Hadou Gods are both everything and nothing" the closest thing there is that they are both existent and nonexistent.

        Loading editor
    • Extreme123dz wrote:

      Shivansh Garg wrote:
      I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods

      In DI, in the fight of Merc vs Reinhard, they destroy Throne

      Yeah same but Mercurius and Reinhard doesn't have a Taikyoku value of 1 tho so using them as an example is just false.

        Loading editor
    • EvilMegaCookie wrote: 

      I... don't understand the argument. Somehow being the universe itself doesn't mean that you are everything? Nor its beginning and end? Whot.

      I think he's just saying that if they are the universe, they are not necessarily everything in it. Basically, they can be the universe as a being, its space, its time, its concepts, its laws... but not the living souls inside of it, and not an amalgamation of everything in it. Basically, he is saying that the Godhead is not the Absolute (for a lack of better term/concept), but merely the universe (for example, if planet Earth had an anthropomorphization, it wouldn't be every human being living on Earth, just a personification of the planet itself).

        Loading editor
    • Extreme123dz wrote:

      Shivansh Garg wrote:
      I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods

      In DI, in the fight of Merc vs Reinhard, they destroy Throne

      Yeah I know that. But they are among the strongest gods and they obliterated it in their final, most powerful clash. What I wanted to see was evidence that they are as ridiculously above baseline as everyone claims

        Loading editor
    • The fact of the matter is that yall are not gonna find scans for all the gods Taikyoku.value. That's just the truth of the matter. No matter how many time you ask for scans, that is just not possible unless you ask Masada himself. 

        Loading editor
    • Shivansh Garg wrote:

      Extreme123dz wrote:

      Shivansh Garg wrote:
      I actually do agree with 1-A rating, what I wanted to see was that anyone with 1 taikyoku can destroy the Throne easily and scans for the Taikyoku values of all gods

      In DI, in the fight of Merc vs Reinhard, they destroy Throne

      Yeah I know that. But they are among the strongest gods and they obliterated it in their final, most powerful clash. What I wanted to see was evidence that they are as ridiculously above baseline as everyone claims

      This^

        Loading editor
    • Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal wrote: The fact of the matter is that yall are not gonna find scans for all the gods Taikyoku.value. That's just the truth of the matter. No matter how many time you ask for scans, that is just not possible unless you ask Masada himself. 

      So basically what you're implying is that Taikyoku value is fanmade because there's no scans. Inb4 sends the atwiki table. Does anyone have proof that Masada himself made that and not just some fan? I looked it up and there was no mention of "90" in the table meaning the Three Colors and Marie having 90 Taikyoku value is just a headcanon unless the writer himself implied that.

        Loading editor
    • Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal wrote: The fact of the matter is that yall are not gonna find scans for all the gods Taikyoku.value. That's just the truth of the matter. No matter how many time you ask for scans, that is just not possible unless you ask Masada himself. 

      Oh damn. So how were the taikyoku values found originally?

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't that contradict most of the Taikyoku Gods' profiles? Like how can anyone say that the difference between 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is immeasurable/degree of transcendence/infinity? Was it stated or implied? Scan with translation and context please. And if you're going to send the Tenma Yato one. Are you sure he isn't referring to the difference between him(Yato) and Hajun? Yato never stated or implied regarding "the difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is..."

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote: Doesn't that contradict most of the Taikyoku Gods' profiles? Like how can anyone say that they have [insert number of Taikyoku value] when there is no scan for it? And where was it stated or implied that the difference between 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is immeasurable/degree of transcendence/infinity? Was it stated or implied? Scan with translation and context please. And if you're going to send the Tenma Yato one. Are you sure he isn't referring to the difference between him(Yato) and Hajun? Yato never stated or implied regarding "the difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is..."

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Yeah, a friend of mine has asked someone from Twitter to translate it and it was:

      "Which means that so long as I'm unqualified, it'll remain as impossible as overturning heaven and earth. Taikyoku... or so he called it. I don't understand the little details, but point is, so long as I don't rise to the same place as him, nothing I do should ever effect him."

      So that "machine translation" is valid and "translating without knowing the context" is also invalid because ZackZeal was the one that translated it, basically the ones who translated the monologue of each God in Dies Irae Switch Countdown.

        Loading editor
    • @Shivansh Only ones I can remember having taikyoku value in-game scans are Kajiri Kamui Kagura characters. I don't know about the other characters, but ALRF told me it was on atwiki, but very very hard to find. It would be noice if Masada makes a character stats book or something for Pantheon so it would be easier to address this Taikyoku value issue, but it prob doesn't matter that much at this point tbh. Also, without Kajiri Kamui Kagura explaining more about Throne and Taikyoku, Shinzaverse would have been at best Multiversal I bolieve.

        Loading editor
    • 040A74F5-48E8-475E-AEB7-6FCC0A0F83E7

      There's no mention of 90 here in the table so idk how people put 90 in their profiles without any supporting evidences. The only ones here are(based from the numbers) the Eastern Expedition, Ren and his legion and Hajun(at the very bottom). This can be also a fan speculation, I know Masada monitors the site but did he actually created that table? If not then it's fanmade.

        Loading editor
    • @UnknownGodXXX atwiki actually grabs information and scans from VFB and other sources for their site. It is the most reliable site for getting information about Masadaverse. That table grabs stats from In-game stats/VFB. Those are factual information.

        Loading editor
    • "Sixth day of the season"

        Loading editor
    • 90
      I think this is the 90 stuff
        Loading editor
    • I already saw that. I asked ALRF if it was in the comments, and he said no. So it has to be somewhere on their page. Plus, that guy only says its a "rumor". 

        Loading editor
    • Dark warrior 100 wrote:

      90
      I think this is the 90 stuff

      Those are just fans commenting.

        Loading editor
    • Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal wrote: I already saw that. I asked ALRF if it was in the comments, and he said no. So it has to be somewhere on their page. Plus, that guy only says its a "rumor". 

      So there's no proof that Taikyoku value of the TC and Marie are 90 and it was 80 for Reinhard, Ren and Marie in one route. And also no support(scan/s) that the difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value represents a degree of transcendence or a degree of infinity. Everyone is claiming this in every Masada 1-A debate yet there's no actual support for this. It's just insane for me how people never questioned this.

        Loading editor
    • @UnknownGodXXX I have no idea if it’s true or not cause I only know from what is given from Kajiri Kamui Kagura unless it was said in a livestream or something from Masada. So I won’t comment on the Taikyoku value for Reinhard, Ren, Marie, etc. The reason why I can bolieve they are “outerversal” is that Taikyoku/Taiji is the origin/source of all creation and the way Masada described it makes sense. I don’t really know much about the tiering system for VSBW since I joined back a few months back. I don’t really get into those kinds of debates. I’m mainly in it for the story. For those topics, let’s just wait until Pantheon give more details on it. We could possibly get stats sheet for each character like FGO. So let’s wait until then. Lastly, there has been some threads that asked the question. The problem was both sides couldn’t come into an agreement with each other so it never been concluded.

        Loading editor
    • I do agree that the verse is 1-A, mainly because Reinhard and Mercurius destroyed Throne in their battle and that Throne is the source of the cosmos, including the infinite concepts it encompasses, so it's a 1-A feat. What I don't see is that they are as ridiculously beyond 1-A

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you. Taikyoku we know is a source of power that actually serves as a reference in the verse to distinguis the stronger god from the weaker one. What I want to understand is if the Taikyoku measure the trascendentalism of said god above the outerverse they are. I'm not saying that there are is an infinite "amount" of outerverses.

        Loading editor
    • Taiji
      i believe this scan is talking about this difference of  taikyoku value, can anyone confirm?
        Loading editor
    • He means the difference between one and two. Not this one since it's another thing

        Loading editor
    • Japanese quotes about Taiji value and what makes your Taiji high. Don't have time to TL

      • 太極戦闘は各々が持つルールを相殺し合い、より「強大な」ルールが「弱い」ルールを塗り潰し駆逐する事で決着となる。ルールの内容は無効化されない事で初めて意味が出てくるので二の次。

      つまるところ、太極同士の戦闘で何よりも重要になるのは自己のルールを押し付けられるだけの太極の格であり、大なり小なり自分のルールを押し付けられる程度の力の拮抗があって始めてルールの内容が問題となる。 太極の格の要素としては、存在強度、魂の量、渇望の強さ(魂の質)、などがある。多くの場合、太極の格が高いと神格自身も強いので、仮に太極の内容が敵に該当しないもの*1だとしても敵を塗り潰せるのに(例えば火力が足りないなどの理由で)勝てないということは自滅でもしない限り、まず無い。

      水中の法が太極と化したなら、蒸発も凍結もしない水が誕生すると前述にあるように 無間焦熱地獄の炎や雷は、水で消えたり金属に吸い寄せられたりといった常識は通じない。

      天魔・夜刀は覇道太極ではあるが、己の魂のみで波旬を除く歴代の神格を上回っている。 第六天波旬は覇道太極ではあるが、他の魂を保有するほど弱体化する例外である。

      覇道太極は平常時でも外界を己の領土へと塗り潰し続けているが、作中の描写からその塗り潰す力は常に一定というわけではない。例としては、距離による差(天魔・夜刀⇒淡海の天魔)、場所による差(天魔・夜刀⇒奥羽)、平常時と相手を視認した時の差(天魔・夜刀⇒坂上覇吐)、平常時と相手を退かした時の差(第六天波旬⇒天魔・夜刀)等があげられる。

      時間停止や時間軸無視なども存在するので奇妙な話ではあるが、

      • まずはルール内容に拘わらず、ルールをルールで相殺

      ↓ 相殺しきれなかった分のルール、つまり弱体化したルール内容が適用される ↓ 適用されたルール内容を、自分の地力と弱体化したルール内容で対処する ↓ 戦闘続行ならば最初に戻る、違うなら終わり。

      ^ Taiji and how difference makes you superior to God with less value than you

      • 神A「バギューンズガガガガデュクシ!デュクシ!はいお前死んだー」

      神B「無理だしwwwwwwww今バリアー張ってたしwwwwww」 神A「は?バリアーとかわけわからんしwwwwwwwそもそもこの攻撃はバリアー突き抜けるしwwwwwwwww」 神B「このバリアーを突き抜けれる攻撃とかないしwwwwww」 神A「は?デュクシ!!はい死んだー」 神B「バリアー張ったしwwwwww」 (∴)「ボコ!(殴った)」 神A&神B消滅 (∴)<弱いから、つまらぬから、物珍しげな設定をひねり出して、頭が良いとでも思わせたいのか?

      Masada being Masada

        Loading editor
    • I see. That makes sense. Sasuga Masada

        Loading editor
    • ALRF wrote: Japanese quotes about Taiji value and what makes your Taiji high. Don't have time to TL

      • 太極戦闘は各々が持つルールを相殺し合い、より「強大な」ルールが「弱い」ルールを塗り潰し駆逐する事で決着となる。ルールの内容は無効化されない事で初めて意味が出てくるので二の次。

      つまるところ、太極同士の戦闘で何よりも重要になるのは自己のルールを押し付けられるだけの太極の格であり、大なり小なり自分のルールを押し付けられる程度の力の拮抗があって始めてルールの内容が問題となる。 太極の格の要素としては、存在強度、魂の量、渇望の強さ(魂の質)、などがある。多くの場合、太極の格が高いと神格自身も強いので、仮に太極の内容が敵に該当しないもの*1だとしても敵を塗り潰せるのに(例えば火力が足りないなどの理由で)勝てないということは自滅でもしない限り、まず無い。

      水中の法が太極と化したなら、蒸発も凍結もしない水が誕生すると前述にあるように 無間焦熱地獄の炎や雷は、水で消えたり金属に吸い寄せられたりといった常識は通じない。

      天魔・夜刀は覇道太極ではあるが、己の魂のみで波旬を除く歴代の神格を上回っている。 第六天波旬は覇道太極ではあるが、他の魂を保有するほど弱体化する例外である。

      覇道太極は平常時でも外界を己の領土へと塗り潰し続けているが、作中の描写からその塗り潰す力は常に一定というわけではない。例としては、距離による差(天魔・夜刀⇒淡海の天魔)、場所による差(天魔・夜刀⇒奥羽)、平常時と相手を視認した時の差(天魔・夜刀⇒坂上覇吐)、平常時と相手を退かした時の差(第六天波旬⇒天魔・夜刀)等があげられる。

      時間停止や時間軸無視なども存在するので奇妙な話ではあるが、

      • まずはルール内容に拘わらず、ルールをルールで相殺

      ↓ 相殺しきれなかった分のルール、つまり弱体化したルール内容が適用される ↓ 適用されたルール内容を、自分の地力と弱体化したルール内容で対処する ↓ 戦闘続行ならば最初に戻る、違うなら終わり。

      ^ Taiji and how difference makes you superior to God with less value than you

      • 神A「バギューンズガガガガデュクシ!デュクシ!はいお前死んだー」

      神B「無理だしwwwwwwww今バリアー張ってたしwwwwww」 神A「は?バリアーとかわけわからんしwwwwwwwそもそもこの攻撃はバリアー突き抜けるしwwwwwwwww」 神B「このバリアーを突き抜けれる攻撃とかないしwwwwww」 神A「は?デュクシ!!はい死んだー」 神B「バリアー張ったしwwwwww」 (∴)「ボコ!(殴った)」 神A&神B消滅 (∴)<弱いから、つまらぬから、物珍しげな設定をひねり出して、頭が良いとでも思わせたいのか?

      Masada being Masada

      Judging from this, is this from Atwiki? If so, then who commented it? Is it Masada himself? If so then send proof with screenshots or link the exact post of this. Translation for it is preferable to those that can't understand a bit of Japanese, I can wait patiently for it.

        Loading editor
    • Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal wrote: @UnknownGodXXX I have no idea if it’s true or not cause I only know from what is given from Kajiri Kamui Kagura unless it was said in a livestream or something from Masada. So I won’t comment on the Taikyoku value for Reinhard, Ren, Marie, etc. The reason why I can bolieve they are “outerversal” is that Taikyoku/Taiji is the origin/source of all creation and the way Masada described it makes sense. I don’t really know much about the tiering system for VSBW since I joined back a few months back. I don’t really get into those kinds of debates. I’m mainly in it for the story. For those topics, let’s just wait until Pantheon give more details on it. We could possibly get stats sheet for each character like FGO. So let’s wait until then. Lastly, there has been some threads that asked the question. The problem was both sides couldn’t come into an agreement with each other so it never been concluded.

      Taikyoku being the oneness before duality, being above the concept of duality is already an outerversal feat that puts them at 1-A. For it's above nothingness(undimensioned concept) and everything as they are part of dualism. It's fine, I'll wait to those that have the support for the Three Pillars and Marie having a Taikyoku value of 90.

        Loading editor
    • Her's the google translate version:

      Taijutsu battle offset each other's rules, and more "mighty" rule will be settled by filling out and destroying the "weak" rule. Since the meaning comes out for the first time because the content of the rule is not invalidated, it is secondary. In the end, it is the case of the tai poles that can bear oneself's rule, which is more important than anything in the battle between the two poles, and it starts with the antagonism of the extent to be able to press their own rule more or less, Is a problem. As factors of the case of Taejon, there are strength of existence, amount of soul, strength of craving (quality of soul), and the like. In many cases, since the deity itself is strong, the deity itself is strong, so even if the contents of Taipa does not fall under the enemy * even if it is 1 it can not win (for reasons such as lack of firepower) to fill the enemy That means there is nothing unless it is self-destruction.

      If the law underwater turns into a thick pole, water that does not vaporize or freeze is born. As mentioned above, flames and thunderstorms of infinitely burning hell will not pass through common sense such as disappearing with water or being sucked into metal.

      Tenma / Night sword is a soldier Taipei, but it exceeds that of the successive deities excluding wave shun only by his own soul. The sixth heavenly season is a horde of Taiba, but an exception that weakened enough to hold other souls.

      Even during the usual situation, Taeko Taoba continues painting the outside world into his territory, but its painting power is not always constant from the depiction in the works. As an example, the difference by distance (Tenma / Night Sword ⇒ Temma of Awaumi), the difference by location (Tenma / Night sword ⇒ Ouuu), the difference between normal times and the opponent (Tenma / Night sword ⇒ Sakakami Hasami) , The difference between the normal time and the opponent's retirement (the sixth heavenly wave ⇒ Tenma / Night sword) etc.

      Although it is a strange story because time stops and time axis ignorance etc also exist,

      Regardless of the content of the rule, rules are offset by rules ↓ Rule of the amount which could not be canceled off, that is, weakened rule contents is applied ↓ Deal with applied rule contents with your own ground power and weakened rule contents ↓ Go back to the beginning if battle continues Then it is over.

      ^ Taiji and how difference makes you superior to God with less value than you

      God A "Bugune Sugar Gaga DUKUSHI! DUKUSHY Yes you are dead" God B "It's impossible wwwwwwww Now we are wearing a barrier wwwwww" God A ""? Barrier is not understood or it is not understandable wwwwwww In the first place this attack penetrates the barrier and wwwwwwwww "God B" Attack that penetrates this barrier and not wwwwww "God A "Da Kushi! Yes dead" God B "Barrier stretched wwwwww" (∴) "Boco! (Beat!)" God A & God B annihilation (∴) <Weak, so it's boring, so unusual Do you want to set up the settings and make me think it is smart?

        Loading editor
    • ^Tried that but it's wonky af. What I'm waiting for is a reply which says that the Japanese statement isn't done by a fan but Masada himself or someone who is credible in that caliber, followed up by a link to the claim or screenshot to support that it is and that it wasn't made up by someone who can speak Japanese and a translation on the part where it implies the difference between 1 and 2 is a degree of transcendence.

        Loading editor
    • Remember the part where Tenma Yato survived being hit by Hajun?

        Loading editor
    • Yato never confroted Hajun though?

        Loading editor
    • I could have sworn that he did.

        Loading editor
    • "Barely survived Hajun's attack back in the events of KKK while the other Gods had perished)"

        Loading editor
    • You just grabbed that from Ren Fuji's page.

      At that point, Ren was never Tenma Yato. He only became known as Yato at some point in the 8000 years leading up to K3 while holding off Hajun's Law.

        Loading editor
    • Even still, it's an instance of a god resisting a more powerful one.

        Loading editor
    • No? While Hajun was one shoting Reinhard, Mercurius and Marie and focusing on them, Ren lived to see the day since Hajun wasn't giving two shits on him nor he focused on him

        Loading editor
    • Oh.

        Loading editor
    • Just like Yato

      Hajun wasn't even bothering himself with Yato, yet the guy was getting ripped to peaces throughout the years. Yato only survived cause of Senpai's Law stabilizing his own Law

        Loading editor
    • And for the infinitly above baseline (which i actually discussed in other threads so yeah)

      Shiori Kujou Law is to put in short, infinite possibilities. This includes summoning infinite variations of herself whom are just as strong as her (65 Taiji basically). And she can gather all of their power into one. She still gets twatted by someone with 66 Taikyoku.

      This shows that even a jump of "infinity" isn't enough to do anything against someone higher

        Loading editor
    • The Taikyoku show us the superiority a Law would have? 

        Loading editor
    • Yes

      It's all about Law and its strength. Nothing else matter

        Loading editor
    • The part I think that is outdated is the Satanel's amount of Taikyoku: in Marie's route he has the same amount of Taikyoku as Ren and Reinhard but he is weaker than them. Wouldn't that means that the two of them always had more Taikyoku?

        Loading editor
    • Satanel = Ren and Reinhard Marie Route (80 Taikyoku Value)

      Satanel <<<<<<<<<< Ren and Reinhard Senpai route (90 Taikyoku Value)

        Loading editor
    • ALRF wrote: And for the infinitly above baseline (which i actually discussed in other threads so yeah)

      Shiori Kujou Law is to put in short, infinite possibilities. This includes summoning infinite variations of herself whom are just as strong as her (65 Taiji basically). And she can gather all of their power into one. She still gets twatted by someone with 66 Taikyoku.

      This shows that even a jump of "infinity" isn't enough to do anything against someone higher

      Who is this character who has "66" Taikyoku value on his/her battle with Shiroi? And where was it stated that the character has 66 Taikyoku value?

        Loading editor
    • ALRF wrote: Satanel = Ren and Reinhard Marie Route (80 Taikyoku Value)

      Satanel <<<<<<<<<< Ren and Reinhard Senpai route (90 Taikyoku Value)

      Where was it stated in the visual novel about those stuffs. Dies Irae haven't implied that, if anything they implied is the difference of power, like it was stated that Reinhard shouldn't have been able to affect Mercurius if it wasn't for his apoptosis nature which gives him the same power as the God/Mercurius.

        Loading editor
    • There's no one?

      Also i screwed up, Shiori has 60 Taiji value so...even against someone with 61 Taiji value (hypothetically speaking) she won't do shit

        Loading editor
    • That's just an example.

        Loading editor
    • Let me change that question then. Who is the character that has 61 Taikyoku value? Scans? Where was stated that the character has 61 Taikyoku value? So it's hypothetical not a clear fact. So using that as an example on validating the "difference of 1 and 2 Taikyoku value is a degree of transcendence" is a failed attempt.

        Loading editor
    • @God

      Masada himself stated that, and it's in atwiki.

      By the way since you speak as if atwiki was all written by some guy who is just making things up

      Soujirou Taikyoku Law explanation. In atwiki

      Soujirou Sabae. Atwiki info about Sabae

      They are literally the same. That's alone is proof of how atwiki takes info from the game and stuff only from Masada mouth and no one else

        Loading editor
    • Wt44
      Soujirou's Taikyoku Law in VFB which also matches the VN and Atwiki
        Loading editor
    • If the above scan is from the actual game then whats the point of saying thats made up by someone else?

        Loading editor
    • VFB?

        Loading editor
    • I'm just being skeptical as most wikis are like how I interpret them to be, they are not official as I think them to be. Atwiki isn't an exception. Now if what you say is true then I concede my false part. The questions I said still remains unanswered, just to reiterate. They are the ffs:

      1. Where was it stated or even implied that Hadou Gods are the personification of everything and nothing, alpha and omega? Transcending duality doesn't make the character to be both at the same time. Living Tribunal is a prime example.

      2. Where was it stated or even implied that a God who has a Taikyoku value of 1 sees the Throne as a tool?

      3. Where was it stated or even implied that the Three Pillars and Marie has a Taikyoku value of 90(Ren, Reinhard and Marie had 80 in one route)

      4. How does the "hyperdimensional Throne" in context means beyond dimensional? The Chousins being referred to as "hyperdimensional" is beyond dimensional in context because the context is that they go beyond even higher levels of existence, meaning that they had transcended the concept of dimensionality.

      In case it wasn't obvious, I'm asking for scans with translation and context.

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX
      UnknownGodXXX removed this reply because:
      Mistapped
      05:39, December 9, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • "気力" = "Equipments" *infinite facepalm*

        Loading editor
    • Ew. Visual Novel World. Why do people even use that channel? It is atrocious.

        Loading editor
    • Google translate says that "気力" means Willpower.

        Loading editor
    • The God Of Procrastination wrote:
      Google translate says that "気力" means Willpower.

      I don't even understand how we can misunderstand what it means.These two kanji make it easy to read the word. I didn't even know the word itself but I could understand at first glance.

        Loading editor
    • I'm getting déjà vu from this again. 

        Loading editor
    • Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal wrote:
      I'm getting déjà vu from this again. 

      Merc be reseting time lines again

        Loading editor
    • Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal wrote:
      I'm getting déjà vu from this again. 

      Right. This has definitely happened before. 

        Loading editor
    • IDK the idiom, and here are some users that play/read KKK, so they can help if this is "correct" (ignoring the bad word/translation of VNW) or not.

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • LumixXto
      LumixXto removed this reply because:
      fail
      08:55, December 12, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • .

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote:
      .

      What's your current verdict? Do you still have doubts about Masadaverse being 1-A?

        Loading editor
    • There's something that is strange to me: the Taikyoku's amount in a Hadou, is something that can be augmented or decreased? ALRF told us that in Senpai's route (I don't even know if it's Merc or someone else) Reinhard's and Ren's Taikyoku was more than in Marie's route. And then Tenma Yato has "100" Taikyoku when his last incarnation was "90". I ask for this to be specified since I don't understand it.

        Loading editor
    • There's no given supporting context on how "Chō jigen/Hyperdimensional Throne" is beyond dimensional unlike in The Chousins' case, they have context to support it like Zero who can make a logical reasoning behind anyone's existence even higher dimensional ones are affected but it couldn't comprehend Tokimi even though the databank, where it gets its information, knows everything even incomprehensible ones. They were referred as hyperdimensional entities that go beyond higher levels.

      @Inb4 the Throne encompasses everything, every concept so that means it's above the concept of dimensionality

      Yeah no, Multi-Eternity is the one that encompasses the multiverse and all its abstract are living within him except for Oblivion and LT. The same as the Throne, M.E. doesn't encompass void(nothingness is outside the Throne, it was stated in KKK) and doesn't encompass entities who transcend duality(True LT just like Hadou Gods transcends duality). Even though Multi-Eternity encompasses everything in creation including its concepts, he isn't 1-A. The same would be said in this case for the Throne, like what's the context? In Dies Irae, it was stated when Mercurius' was casting his attack. I don't see any supporting statements on how the Throne is beyond dimensional.


      The only part where Masadaverse would be outerversal is transcending duality(transcends existence and nonexistence)

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote: I'm just being skeptical as most wikis are like how I interpret them to be, they are not official as I think them to be. Atwiki isn't an exception. Now if what you say is true then I concede my false part. The questions I said still remains unanswered, just to reiterate. They are the ffs:

      1. Where was it stated or even implied that Hadou Gods are the personification of everything and nothing, alpha and omega? Transcending duality doesn't make the character to be both at the same time. Living Tribunal is a prime example.

      2. Where was it stated or even implied that a God who has a Taikyoku value of 1 sees the Throne as a tool?

      3. Where was it stated or even implied that the Three Pillars and Marie has a Taikyoku value of 90(Ren, Reinhard and Marie had 80 in one route)

      4. How does the "hyperdimensional Throne" in context means beyond dimensional? The Chousins being referred to as "hyperdimensional" is beyond dimensional in context because the context is that they go beyond even higher levels of existence, meaning that they had transcended the concept of dimensionality.

      In case it wasn't obvious, I'm asking for scans with translation and context.

      I'm still waiting btw.

        Loading editor
    • BleedingPeach wrote: There's something that is strange to me: the Taikyoku's amount in a Hadou, is something that can be augmented or decreased? ALRF told us that in Senpai's route (I don't even know if it's Merc or someone else) Reinhard's and Ren's Taikyoku was more than in Marie's route. And then Tenma Yato has "100" Taikyoku when his last incarnation was "90". I ask for this to be specified since I don't understand it.

      Reinhard has much more Taikyoku value because of his apoptosis nature with Mercurius. What that does is it grants the same level of power as the God. If it weren't for that, Reinhard wouldn't be able to affect Mercurius
      2CF1388A-E5EC-4E7A-B320-FE799596EEB7
      EB2107DF-CCE3-4124-B6D1-F86A920846A5
        Loading editor
    • Though Ren, Reinhard, Mercurius and Marie having 80-90 Taikyoku value is kinda bit of a headcanon since atwiki doesn't have any of the Hadou Gods in their Taikyoku Table. If it's not headcanon then anyone can give me a direct statement or implication of it right?

        Loading editor
    • Ah, I see. I see your point. I suppose if the Throne is 1-A, that would mean ME is 1-A. Lol

      Do Atziluth users actually transcend duality though by feats or is it just stated that they do?

      For that to be true, they should never be able to die for example.

        Loading editor
    • A lot of things in fiction should never be able to die.

      They still do.

        Loading editor
    • That's why we have ideas related to the NLF for that. You can't prove Omnipotence, you can't prove your character can never die. The only thing never in fiction is that there won't truly be a never. if I said a character is above the concept of never being defeated, you wouldn't believe it.

      Being above dualities and these concept things mostly rely on claims based around just circular logic is not good enough for 1-A to me.

        Loading editor
    • What circular logic?

        Loading editor
    • We had several 1-A characters die. See Michael Demiurgos or Lambdadelta.

        Loading editor
    • I will not comment on Umineko, but I don't recall exactly a statement that Michael transcends dualities and the concept of death. If he did, he wouldn't die himself. I don't think being Transcendingly Timeless and Spaceless necessitates to being above death. Or even the other way around.

      Even IF Michael stated to transcend death and dualities (which he was never stated to) it should be rejected as a Hyperbolic Metaphor nothing more since him dying would absolutely debunk and reject meta transcension statements such as that. To be taken with a grain of salt. In favor of what ACTUALLY happened. Michael dying = He is not above death or dualities.

        Loading editor
    • Nether nine wrote:
      .

      Make a CRT ahbout Michael and explain this by feats, capotures, scans, quotes, Word of God/Autors Declarations, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Extreme123dz wrote:
       

      Explain what exactly?

      Michael's best feats (let's pretend that nobody ever came up with the Outerverse philosophy for a second) was exploding into a Multiversal blast. Preventing a Multiverse from being destroyed. There is a scan from the Lilim which confirms that a Multiverse in Carey's Lucifer run had 1 Million Universes (though Dream of a Thousand Cats establishes infinite universes) so that's at least a Million in a probably High 1B cosmology. Besides that, he's pretty combat featless and most of him goes off on implied power, scaling to Lucifer beyond that. I'm not really interested in how you see the character. He's 1-A to you, then he's 1-A, but he ain't above Death and he ain't above Duality, no way.

        Loading editor
    • Nether nine wrote:

      Make a Content Thread Revision.

        Loading editor
    • Nether nine wrote:
      Extreme123dz wrote:
       
      Explain what exactly?

      Michael

      Stop derailing the thread.

        Loading editor
    • Bumping for the scans I asked for

        Loading editor
    • UnknownGodXXX wrote: Bumping for the scans I asked for

        Loading editor
    • Bump.

        Loading editor
    • Tony di bugalu wrote: Since you are so laaaaazy to search for some past threads were this all was qestioned and aswered already (and also because I kill two birds with one stone) I decided to move my own lazy ass and serch for the quotes and/or scans.

      This part I copy-pasted was posted originally by EMC-sama with some translations made by Trex-sama. I'm going to search for more so I leave you with this.



      Gods exists outside of duality (yin and yang), so I believe the latter is apt. 

      And here is the passage in question:

      横殴りに訪れた一撃を阻むのは、二十四にも及ぶ次元断層。衝撃を相転移する絶対障壁。それが大獄と夜行の間に顕現する。

      His attempt to thwart the single side blow is dislocating dimensions that also reach to twenty-four. The absolute barrier that performs the phase transition on the impact. It manifested between Ootake and Yaokou.

      To further drive the point home that he is manipulating dimensions and not just alternate planes of existence like Heaven and Hell in Satanel's universe.

      漏れ出る膨大な咒の数々が、肉眼で視認できる言霊となって周囲の空間に書き込まれていく。複雑に絡み合い、瞬きながら、何重もの立体的な構造体を織り上げている。

      Many grand chants that leaked out are gradually written into the surrounding space became soul of language that is visible to naked-eye. This complex entanglement, while blinking, is woven several folds over on the three-dimensional structure.

      Given how three-dimensional structure is used here, I think it sounds reasonable to conclude that the barrier is what it is. The context for this passage in particular is when Yakou explains to Ryuusui what Taikyoku is. And since I brought it up, I might as well post Trex's translation of it:

      For anyone who wants to know, "Taikyoku" (in japanese, 太極) is just the romanized spelling of "Taiji" (in fact, the kanji read in KKK as Taikyoku literally mean "Taiji"). Taikyoku, simply put, is the Supreme Ultimate, the source of all of existence. In Taoist teachings, it's even the source of Yin and Yang. The concept is pretty much identical in Shinza. Taikyoku is the power of Gods in this universe. Hadou Gods, whose Taikyoku flows outwards from themselves, instead of generating an internal universe, are the source of what is perceived in Shinza as "reality". They are the sources of all phenomena, souls, and concepts.

      And now we go for something from the VNs itself, from KKK in particular. This is part of Yakou's explanation of the concept of Taikyoku:

      太極とは何ぞやと言われれば、端的に法則と言うしかない。 Translation: What is Taikyoku? There is no choice but to frankly call it a Law.

      すなわちその世界における絶対法であり、そうした決まり事を定めた張本人を指す。 Translation: That is, an absolute Law regarding the World, the originator who determined this Law can be identificated.

      As Yakou tells us, Taikyoku is a Law which is absolute in regards to the World, and its nature is also enough to identificate its originator.

      Now more nitpicking with regards to this:

      無論、世に法則といったものは無限に近く存在するし、それら一つ一つが太極というわけではない。 Translation: Of course, in this World, a near infinite number of Laws exist, it doesn't mean that each one of those can be called Taikyoku.

      現実に刃物は切るという法則を帯びているし、火は燃やすという法則がある。水中の法則ならば肺呼吸ができないというものであろうし、そうした細々としたものは単なる物理だ。 Translation: In reality, cutlery carries a Law called "cutting", fire has a Law called "burning". In the case of the Law that exists while underwater, something like pulmonary respiration cannot happen. Such assorted Laws are mere physics.

      Yakou tells us that a near infinite number of Laws exist in the world. For example, a blade carries the Law of "cutting" (aka the concept of cutting is attached to a blade or an edged tool), and fire has the Law of "burning" (concept of burning is applied to fire). However, he says all of these are "mere physics/laws of nature". Taikyoku is something else.

      重要なのは規模、密度。その法を構成する単位が宇宙という規格であり、ゆえにそれのみをもって独立した世界となり得るものを太極と定義する。 Translation: What's important is scale, density. The denomination of the form the Law takes is, by standard, "universe", therefore, getting to become an independent World is Takyoku's definition.

      The scale of Taikyoku is the difference between those "physics" and and a Law which can be called so. Becoming an independent universe (World) is the mark of true Taikyoku.

      何も難しい話ではない。前述した水中の法が太極と化したなら、全宇宙が水底に変わるというだけのこと。 Translation: It's not difficult talk at all. If the aforementioned Law that exists underwater were to change into Taikyoku, All of Creation's underwater areas would be changed.

      ^ Quote above is to be updated because of being incomplete (not sure about how to translate what follows).

      And we continue with Yakou's exposition:

      己が法則で森羅万象を制圧する太極と、己が法則のみ森羅万象から外れるという太極である。 Translation: My own Law which lets me gain total control of all things in Creation, my own Law that disconnects me from all things in Creation is Taikyoku.

      Well, this above is a reference to Yakou's own Taikyoku, but I believe we'll get to that later.

      この法を色と呼び、それを決定するのは人の想念。我は何々がしたい、何々になりたい。そうした祈りや願い、つまり渇望と言われるものが、太極を発生させる原動力となる。 Translation: This Law is called a Colour, it's decision is a man's thought. What oneself longs for, what oneself would want to become. Such prayers and desires, called Cravings, become the driving force behind the genesis of Taikyoku.

      And here are some posts explaining the nature of Singularity, where the Throne resides. It is repeatedly described as a blank zone, nowhere, nothingness and so on. It isn't a dimension as that is impossible due to its very nature. It is simply a "place" where concepts doesn't exist.

      その場所とは、すなわち太極座。既存の法を流れ出させている事象の中心、宇宙の核だ。

      That is place is none other than the Taikyoku Throne. The Nucleus of the Universe, the Center where all phenomena emanated from the existing Law.

      それは無論、単純な徒歩や飛翔で辿り付ける場所ではない。一種の超次元空間であり、言語で説明できない極点だ。

      Of course that is not the place where one can reach by walking and flying. It is some sort of Hyperdimensional Space, an extreme point that cannot be described by any language.

      そこへ至るにはただ一つ――世界に穴を空けるしかない。

      There is only one way to reach there――One can do nothing but to drill a hole on the World.

      と言うよりも、当人たちの意志に関係なくそうならざるを得ないのだ。

      Or rather in the first place, regardless of the will of anyone he will inevitably do it.

      覇道の太極とは、喩えるなら絵を描く行為に酷似している。みずからの理という色をもって、世界という画布に望む情景を描きあげること。

      The Taikyoku of Hadou is, for instance, closely resembling to the act of drawing a picture. You have the Color of your own Law, that is the condition to raise the drawing on the Canvas that is the World.

      ゆえに当然、絵という概念に付随する諸々が適用される。例えば、同じ箇所で何度も重ね塗りをしていると、筆圧によって画布に穴が空くような……

      Therefore naturally, many concepts that accompany with a picture can be applied. Then for example, under the pressure of the brush on the place where you had recoating it many times over, a vacant hole will appear on the canvas.

      そうした場所を、特異点と言う。覇道太極のぶつかり合い、異なる法と法の鬩ぎ合いが起こった場所では、世界がその圧に耐え切れず、穴を生じさせてしまうのだ。

      A place like is called the Singularity. Just as Hadou Taikyoku clashed against each other at the place where the battle between Law and Law happened, then when the World cannot withstand the pressure anymore, a hole would be created in place.

      するとどうなるか、言うまでもなく当事者は落下する。世界の壁を飛び越えて、どこでもない場所を落ち続ける。

      Then what will happen? It does not need to be said that both parties will fall together. They will continue to fall to places that are nowhere because they had jumped over the Walls of the World.

      その果てにあるもの、穴の底こそが太極座に他ならない。

      At the end of it, at the bottom of the hole is none other than the Taikyoku Throne.

      「この世に在らず、この世を統べる……そういう場所か」

      “He is not in this world, he rules this world……A place this that”

      つまり、一種の空白地帯だ。

      In the other word, a blank zone.

      波旬の色に染まった天は、神の重みに耐えられない。超越者が腰掛けるべく存在する『座』と呼ぶべきものが必要である。

      The Heaven that dyed in the color of Hajun, it cannot endure the weight of God. The thing that needed to exist so that those of transcendence can sit on it, what called the『Throne』.

      理の悉くを洗い流し、無色透明な空へと至れば必ずその底まで辿り着けよう。

      To wash away the entirely of Law, you have to follow to reach for the bottom at last to arrive at the colorless transparent sky.

      「太極の激突、相容れぬ理同士の鬩ぎあいが必要だな」

      “The clash of Taikyoku, the fight between incompatible Laws is necessary.”

      「世界に生じた穴の深奥──奴は必ず、其処にいる」

      “The deep hole was created in the world──that fellow, he is in there.”

      覇道同士の激突によって特異点を発生させ、波旬の存在する超深奥の太極座まで全力で次元の孔を掘り進めていた。穢土が存続するということは、すなわち神州を基点にした空間の掘削。その行いは想像を絶するほどの長い時間、人知れず決戦を目指して行なわれていた。

      The Singularity is produced by the clash of Hadou, he tries his best to dug a dimensional hole to the hyperdepth Throne of Taikyoku of Hajun. The survival of Edo, was just for the purpose of drilling the hole based on God State. The time of his doing was umimaginably long, he secretly aims for that to be done at the final battle.

      共に版図を広げ合う二つの色が、世界という画布に穴を空ける。その先に待っているのは何色でもない場所であり、言わばこの世の特異点。

      The two Colors expand their territory, they cleared a hole on the canvas of the world. The place waiting where it was without color, so to speak, the Singularity.

      それは流出による世界の突破。現世に影響を及ぼさない、法則すら存在しない虚無の空間で斃す。

      That is the breakthrough of the World by the Emanation. The place the influence of the World can’t reach, the fall into the nothingness space where the Law doesn’t exist.

      つまりは外側だ。主神と呼ばれるものを外様へ追いやる。

      In the other word, the Outside. It drives to what called the Godhead to the Outsider.

      どこまでも続く変哲のない空間。薬にも毒にもならず、ただ在り続ける無色の太極。ひたすら巨大でありながら自己主張を行なわないものは、見る者の恐れを掻き立てるかのようだ。

      He keep follow the space of nowhere. It is neither poison or cure, this colorless Taikyoku, that is. This place is huge even if one doesn’t insist on that, as if it stirred up the fear of the one who see this.

      指先が無の空間を突き破り、光る力の塊を摘んでいる。

      As he (Hajun) broke through the space of nothingness with his fingertip, I can pick out a glowing mass of power.

      それだけの巨大な二柱が鬩ぎあえばどうなるか、分からぬほど龍水は愚鈍ではない。空白地帯の発生だ。ならば──

      Then, what happened if they, the two great pillars fight, Ryuusui is not stupid to not able to understand that. The creation of the blank zone. Then──

      世界に空いた穴、ゆえに示す呼び名は特異点。

      The hole that became the emptiness of the world, thus, it gained the nickname of Singularity.

      If you are confused, don't worry. That is just me pasting every single mention or reference to the Singularity that I could find. Previous post was deleted so I couldn't be arsed to write the context all over again. XD

      Where does all of this came from? The singularity and throne of hajun stuffs? What part of the visual novel? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPldBgScM2jhxP3S_6LoxwR5cjalItDMu Here's the full walkthrough, tell me where it all happened, specifically

        Loading editor
    • Dont quote long amounts of text like that

        Loading editor
    • Why lol? I'm asking what I want to ask. The translation is great, I just need to know where it exactly happened so I can get the scana

        Loading editor
    • Because it makes threads more laggy

        Loading editor
    • I see, I'll just make a new one then

        Loading editor
    • You could just edit the post and remove most of the message as it is pretty clear what you are referring to.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message