FANDOM


  • In DB, a human with a gun have 5 of power lvl.

    Goku and Piccolo in the beginning of Z, has something close to 450.

    Raditz has 1200.

    Nappa something close to 5000.

    What u think about that scale in NarutoVerse?

    Let's add some hax to the calcs to help, like the shadow clones.

      Loading editor
    • Naruto: 1000-1100

      Madara: 1100-1200

      Kaguya: 4000-5000

        Loading editor
    • My little list ...

      Naruto = 300. (450 with 4 tails, 1000 with nine tails, likely 1500 with clones and rasengan) 

      Sasuke = 300. (1400 with susanoo and sharingan)

      Madara = 500 at full power. (likely 2000 with hax)

      Kaguya = 2500 to 3000 at maximum.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya at max is planet so I put her at 4000

        Loading editor
    • RouninOtaku wrote:
      Kaguya at max is planet so I put her at 4000

      Actually that's only with her ETSB but i assume that's what you meant.

        Loading editor
    • Yea that's what I mean

        Loading editor
    • Power levels are bullshit- Dragon Ball Abridged 

      P
        Loading editor
    • Considering 1000+- a level to moonburst ... yeah, I think she could have 4000 at least.

        Loading editor
    • 450 is moon burst.

        Loading editor
    • When they use special attacks, the power level incrases a lot.

      Like Goku normal = 430

      Goku with kamehameha = 900.

      So ... Piccolo 450 is normal.

      Piccolo moonbursting could be 1000.

        Loading editor
    • Hagoromo Otsutsuki should be rated the highest so i'm just gonna say lower then whis but higher then goku and vegeta 

        Loading editor
    • Piccolo bust the moon without charging his ki blast but whatever.

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      Hagoromo Otsutsuki should be rated the highest so i'm just gonna say lower then whis but higher then goku and vegeta 

      Wut.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      Hagoromo Otsutsuki should be rated the highest so i'm just gonna say lower then whis but higher then goku and vegeta 
      Wut.

      i'm saying that because hagoromo otsutsuki did a few things no one in dragon ball did he brought two people back to life even with himself being dead and had no problem with it astral project himself three times gave two people a supreme bust similar to the one old kai did too gohan but better because it was instant and he did it after they died 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:

      GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      Hagoromo Otsutsuki should be rated the highest so i'm just gonna say lower then whis but higher then goku and vegeta 
      Wut.

      i'm saying that because hagoromo otsutsuki did a few things no one in dragon ball did he brought two people back to life even with himself being dead and had no problem with it astral project himself three times gave two people a supreme bust similar to the one old kai did too gohan but better because it was instant and he did it after they died 

      So Hagoromo is Multi Galaxy+? Yeah no.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:

      Old man six paths wrote:
      Hagoromo Otsutsuki should be rated the highest so i'm just gonna say lower then whis but higher then goku and vegeta 

      Wut.

      Shhhhh!......maybe he will enlighten us with his sage knowledge XD

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      Hagoromo Otsutsuki should be rated the highest so i'm just gonna say lower then whis but higher then goku and vegeta 

      good lord lmao

        Loading editor
    • and besides saying that the sage of six paths never showed his true power which would've been great to see and to say that he could do everything pain and madara can do as well as everything anyone in the naruto universe can do since he founded all ninjutsu i would say he deserves too be high scale and i doubt anyone has any reason why he shouldn't 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote: and besides saying that the sage of six paths never showed his true power which would've been great to see and to say that he could do everything pain and madara can do as well as everything anyone in the naruto universe can do since he founded all ninjutsu i would say he deserves too be high scale and i doubt anyone has any reason why he shouldn't 

      Kaguya > hagromo and hamura> Nardo, sauce, Indra, other otsuutsukis' and madara> everyone else. Kaguya capped out at planet + with her max attack....the rest is easy to figure out

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      and besides saying that the sage of six paths never showed his true power which would've been great to see and to say that he could do everything pain and madara can do as well as everything anyone in the naruto universe can do since he founded all ninjutsu i would say he deserves too be high scale and i doubt anyone has any reason why he shouldn't 

      Jesus the absolute wanking...

        Loading editor
    • Kaisaizx wrote:

      Kaguya > hagromo and hamura> Nardo, sauce, Indra, other otsuutsukis' and madara> everyone else. Kaguya capped out at planet + with her max attack....the rest is easy to figure out

      Good explaination.

        Loading editor
    • here we go again what is up with dragon ball z fans so someone cracks the universe sage of six paths can cross dimensions without any help from dragon balls can bring people back to life without dragon balls can power people up without having to spend 20 or so hrs can create anything from nothing can astral project while he's dead he has his own dimension that he can split in two while talking to two people at the same time when someone from dragon ball can do that give me a call 

        Loading editor
    • Actually she didn't she would've been higher had she been portrayed better Hagoromo"s mere sword was mentioned to have shaped the world I can easily see him being far higher than this honestly.

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote: here we go again what is up with dragon ball z fans so someone cracks the universe sage of six paths can cross dimensions without any help from dragon balls can bring people back to life without dragon balls can power people up without having to spend 20 or so hrs can create anything from nothing can astral project while he's dead he has his own dimension that he can split in two while talking to two people at the same time when someone from dragon ball can do that give me a call 

      Show me someone from Naruto that can casually planet bust then we'll talk.

        Loading editor
    • show me some dragon ball z character that can save the world without blowing some planets up 

        Loading editor
    • Goku.

      Gohan.

      Krillin.

      Vegeta.

      Yamcha.

      Tien.

      Chiaotzu.

      I could go on.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh we know Naruto is more haxxed than Dbz this is about raw power don't get off topic.

        Loading editor
    • how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls 

        Loading editor
    • Didn't KID Goku save the world without planet busting? Three times (four if you count Pilaf)? 

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:

      Old man six paths wrote: here we go again what is up with dragon ball z fans so someone cracks the universe sage of six paths can cross dimensions without any help from dragon balls can bring people back to life without dragon balls can power people up without having to spend 20 or so hrs can create anything from nothing can astral project while he's dead he has his own dimension that he can split in two while talking to two people at the same time when someone from dragon ball can do that give me a call 

      Show me someone from Naruto that can casually planet bust then we'll talk.

      all the sages of six paths and juubi 

        Loading editor
    • You're not getting anywhere with this. We know that Naruto has more hax but in terms of power they are pathetic compared to DBZ.

        Loading editor
    • Lol sure where is the Proof.

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      Oblivion00 wrote:

      Old man six paths wrote: here we go again what is up with dragon ball z fans so someone cracks the universe sage of six paths can cross dimensions without any help from dragon balls can bring people back to life without dragon balls can power people up without having to spend 20 or so hrs can create anything from nothing can astral project while he's dead he has his own dimension that he can split in two while talking to two people at the same time when someone from dragon ball can do that give me a call 

      Show me someone from Naruto that can casually planet bust then we'll talk.
      all the sages of six paths and juubi 
      • sigh*
        Loading editor
    • UltimateInferno wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      Oblivion00 wrote:

      Old man six paths wrote: here we go again what is up with dragon ball z fans so someone cracks the universe sage of six paths can cross dimensions without any help from dragon balls can bring people back to life without dragon balls can power people up without having to spend 20 or so hrs can create anything from nothing can astral project while he's dead he has his own dimension that he can split in two while talking to two people at the same time when someone from dragon ball can do that give me a call 

      Show me someone from Naruto that can casually planet bust then we'll talk.
      all the sages of six paths and juubi 
      • sigh*

      if your gonna just keep doing expressions look in the mirrior its annoying me 

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Lol sure where is the Proof.

      the proof they can blow up a planet or the proof they can cross dimensions 

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:
      You're not getting anywhere with this. We know that Naruto has more hax but in terms of power they are pathetic compared to DBZ.

      in terms of killing each other or fighting for no reason at all yes they are pathetic in fighting or killing each other just todo it  ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Blow up a planet.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Blow up a planet.

      from the fact that they can bassically create some there is no doubt they couldn't destroy it for the fact off juubi when juubi got his power back he shoot a blast that shoot all the way to the ninja alliance base and blew it up with no problem at all so if he simply pointed down i doubt he had a problem reaching the core and blow it up and one hit but since there was no reason too he never did plus he was comanded the whole time 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:

      Oblivion00 wrote:
      You're not getting anywhere with this. We know that Naruto has more hax but in terms of power they are pathetic compared to DBZ.

      in terms of killing each other or fighting for no reason at all yes they are pathetic in fighting or killing each other just todo it  ^_^

      Sure fighting for no reason when they were fighting Frieza on Namek. Or fighting Cell who wanted to destroy Earth or Majin Buu when he would have gone on a rampage across the universe if they lost.

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Blow up a planet.
      from the fact that they can bassically create some there is no doubt they couldn't destroy it for the fact off juubi when juubi got his power back he shoot a blast that shoot all the way to the ninja alliance base and blew it up with no problem at all so if he simply pointed down i doubt he had a problem reaching the core and blow it up and one hit but since there was no reason too he never did plus he was comanded the whole time 

      Thats a big assumption i want proof or scan.

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:

      Old man six paths wrote:

      Oblivion00 wrote:
      You're not getting anywhere with this. We know that Naruto has more hax but in terms of power they are pathetic compared to DBZ.
      in terms of killing each other or fighting for no reason at all yes they are pathetic in fighting or killing each other just todo it  ^_^
      Sure fighting for no reason when they were fighting Frieza on Namek. Or fighting Cell who wanted to destroy Earth or Majin Buu when he would have gone on a rampage across the universe if they lost.

      and all of them had no reason to want to destroy they just wanted to do it and at least the sage of six paths got involved when madara became a sage of six paths and wanted to use the same power to wrap the world in one dream and supreme kai just sat back and watched when he said he himself was way stronger then frieza but where was he on his own planet and even when he said if you tried to destroy it buu would awake so if cell did destroy the world buu would awake but where was supreme kai off somewhere getting his hair done

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Blow up a planet.
      from the fact that they can bassically create some there is no doubt they couldn't destroy it for the fact off juubi when juubi got his power back he shoot a blast that shoot all the way to the ninja alliance base and blew it up with no problem at all so if he simply pointed down i doubt he had a problem reaching the core and blow it up and one hit but since there was no reason too he never did plus he was comanded the whole time 
      Thats a big assumption i want proof or scan.

      and so is saying goku can blow up a planet when he never proved he could as well as everyone else who's rated planet buster from dragon ball z besides a few

        Loading editor
    • The thing is planet busters was never hinted in Naruto until kaguya. Look what was gonna  happen when Goku was aiming his kamehameha at earth everyone thought they were gonna die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5lwNsKbC4E.

        Loading editor
    • What is this guy trying to prove? I dont get it o.O

        Loading editor
    • Idk either.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      The thing is planet busters was never hinted in Naruto until kaguya. Look what was gonna  happen when Goku was aiming his kamehameha at earth everyone thought they were gonna die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5lwNsKbC4E.

      and pain created something that blocked out the sun and madara made several of them bigger then his

        Loading editor
    • Faisal Shourov wrote:
      What is this guy trying to prove? I dont get it o.O

      well they asked for proof and i'm giving it to them 

        Loading editor
    • Those attacks still wasn't planet level.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Those attacks still wasn't planet level.

      if he dropped it it would using his almighty push to give it even more speed

        Loading editor
    • Still won't be planet level, Nagato wasn't that strong but he sure can destroy a city and island level with his chibaku tensei.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Still won't be planet level, Nagato wasn't that strong but he sure can destroy a city and island level with his chibaku tensei.

      nagoto can absorb energy make energu shields reshape things as well as pull rods from his arm put it into someone else's body and kind of posses them or disturb there power 

        Loading editor
    • Ik all Nagato's Abilities I have seen my fair share of naruto except for the recent filler episodes so nothing you tell me will be new.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Ik all Nagato's Abilities I have seen my fair share of naruto except for the recent filler episodes so nothing you tell me will be new.

      mhm wait what were we argueing about again?

        Loading editor
    • You know what i am done lol -_-.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      You know nvm lol.

      i am sorry i just sometimes get to the point i forget the point 

        Loading editor
    • CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Actually she didn't she would've been higher had she been portrayed better Hagoromo"s mere sword was mentioned to have shaped the world I can easily see him being far higher than this honestly.

      Shaped the world is ambiguous, it could mean a lot of things and Obito didn't show a damn thing on that level, either.

        Loading editor
    • Obito is irrelevant lol he's not close to Hagoromo and yeah I'm aware that it's ambiguous but regardless it's a feat he's performed in the past.

        Loading editor
    • CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Obito is irrelevant lol he's not close to Hagoromo and yeah I'm aware that it's ambiguous but regardless it's a feat he's performed in the past.

      Then you know what else you're gonna have to do, don't you Chill.

        Loading editor
    • It's too vague to form an argument with .If kishimoto ever decides to give us info on the Uchiha tablet and the stories written then Hagoromo would get a huge boost if he had feats until then tho I'll just leave it be since it's pointless.

        Loading editor
    • He won't.

        Loading editor
    • Probably

        Loading editor
    • Madara's power level: infinite because susano'o can destroy anything in the universe 8)...


      just kidding just kidding...


      I gues they'd be pretty low or somethin.

        Loading editor
    • The fodder that got killed on Namek? Would be gods in the Narutoverse. Cui would reign supreme.

        Loading editor
    • i dont think any naruto charcter has a power level upwards of 5000

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      and pain created something that blocked out the sun and madara made several of them bigger then his

      I read this as: "Mr. Burns should be Planet level."

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls 


      show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.

        Loading editor
    • Davy0 wrote:
      The fodder that got killed on Namek? Would be gods in the Narutoverse. Cui would reign supreme.

      Hell yeah! lol 

        Loading editor
    • Cui is best DB character and nobody can convince me otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote: Cui is best DB character and nobody can convince me otherwise.

      Nah, it's obviously Guldo.

        Loading editor
    • LOL

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:

      Nah, it's obviously Guldo.

      >implying Guldo and Cui aren't both obviously the best and strongest

        Loading editor
    • Satan can solo the verse. (-No) 

      Well, I think ... Namek Krillin could solo the NarutoVerse. (10.000 power level+) ~Just raw power.

      But with hax they could maybe resist to Captain Ginyu Special Forces. 

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote:

      Oblivion00 wrote:

      Nah, it's obviously Guldo.

      >implying Guldo and Cui aren't both obviously the best and strongest

      Fair enough. But we all know who the most op Dragon Ball character is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWV8_GggLUc

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:

      Fair enough. But we all know who the most op Dragon Ball character is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWV8_GggLUc

      I just choked on my food.

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote:

      Oblivion00 wrote:

      Fair enough. But we all know who the most op Dragon Ball character is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWV8_GggLUc

      I just choked on my food.

      You have just witnessed a fraction of the shotgun's power.

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:

      Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote:


      Oblivion00 wrote:

      Nah, it's obviously Guldo.

      >implying Guldo and Cui aren't both obviously the best and strongest
      Fair enough. But we all know who the most op Dragon Ball character is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWV8_GggLUc

      Dammit Oblivion I just fell out of my chair just watching this again.

        Loading editor
    • Oh wow...reminds me of FTDS with all the naruturd wank.

      I'd say everyone except Kauguya would be at or below Saibamen level with Kaguya coming in at half a Nappa.

        Loading editor
    • That vid killed me

        Loading editor
    • That video is pretty good. I still prefer this one though.

        Loading editor
    • Don't really see what the big deal is tbh.


      Kaguya: Tops out at >5000. A tad greater than 1200 normally (stronger than the sage).

      Sage of Sixth Paths: 1200

      Naruto: >= 450

      Sasuke: >=450

      Madara: A little below 1200.

      Toneri: 300

      Momoshiki: I have no clue. I'll have to make a thread about him.

      Everyone else: Too low to be important.

        Loading editor
    • Nappa is 7000 at his max,(when he powered up versus goku)  4000 when he was holding back versus piccolo and company.

        Loading editor
    • What was Saiyan Super Vegeta's Power level. I don't see any Naruto characters being ranked that high.

        Loading editor
    • TheMightyRegulator wrote: What was Saiyan Super Vegeta's Power level. I don't see any Naruto characters being ranked that high.

      I assume you mean Saiyan Saga Vegeta. He had a power level of 18,000.

        Loading editor
    • Jesus...there is no comparison here...

        Loading editor
    • Jesus...there is no comparison here...

        Loading editor
    • Phantasys wrote:
      Oh wow...reminds me of FTDS with all the naruturd wank.

      I'd say everyone except Kauguya would be at or below Saibamen level with Kaguya coming in at half a Nappa.

      I posted his "stat-sheets onto Goku's profile awhile back. You might be able to re live some horror.

        Loading editor
    • I s u-c l o n e wrote:
      Phantasys wrote:
      Oh wow...reminds me of FTDS with all the naruturd wank.

      I'd say everyone except Kauguya would be at or below Saibamen level with Kaguya coming in at half a Nappa.

      I posted his "stat-sheets onto Goku's profile awhile back. You might be able to re live some horror.

      If you'll excuse me I have to go vomit out my intestines.

        Loading editor
    • Kaisaizx wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls 

      show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.

      every sage of six paths or person who became one obito lord fourth lord second  and lord seven also the mother of the sage of six paths 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      Kaisaizx wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls 

      show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.
      every sage of six paths or person who became one obito lord fourth lord second  and lord seven also the mother of the sage of six paths 

      Obito doesn't have the chakra for that kind of mass travel, the hokages have absolutely no cause being there and Kaguya, probably but you know, I'm pretty sure he was referring to pure speed. Not teleportation and/or trans-dimensional Space-time Ninjutsu...

        Loading editor
    • Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths

        Loading editor
    • TheMightyRegulator wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      Kaisaizx wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      how can yamcha chiaotzu krillin and tien save the world tien well he posibly could but seriously but they die trying though but name some that can create a moon and a planet and reshape the world cross dimensions without the use of dragon balls 

      show me a naruto character who can cross the distance whis crossed in the time he did, I'm not trying to hate on Naruto though I just think your tugging his chain a bit much.
      every sage of six paths or person who became one obito lord fourth lord second  and lord seven also the mother of the sage of six paths 
      Obito doesn't have the chakra for that kind of mass travel, the hokages have absolutely no cause being there and Kaguya, probably but you know, I'm pretty sure he was referring to pure speed. Not teleportation and/or trans-dimensional Space-time Ninjutsu...

      well i guess only the sages of six paths can do it and the mother though we didn't see obito potray such a thing

        Loading editor
    • RouninOtaku wrote:
      Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths

      honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      RouninOtaku wrote:
      Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths
      honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead 


      I dont think that Kaguya or the SO6p are FTL, let alone MFTL which is what they would need to cross galaxies in the time Whis did

        Loading editor
    • This is ridiculous

      I might as well bring in Dragon Quest Characters, since they would wreck Hagromo. Their real manipulation capabailities are just as good and they are also planet level, possibly even universal (Assuming DQVI Characters are ~ to DQV characters in power which is unknown, but likely).

        Loading editor
    • Kaisaizx wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      RouninOtaku wrote:
      Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths
      honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead 

      I dont think that Kaguya or the SO6p are FTL, let alone MFTL which is what they would need to cross galaxies in the time Whis did

      the sage of six paths did more then cross galaxy he crossed dimensions multiple times and even tampered with the rules of life and death

        Loading editor
    • FanofRPGs wrote:
      This is ridiculous

      I might as well bring in Dragon Quest Characters, since they would wreck Hagromo. Their real manipulation capabailities are just as good and they are also planet level, possibly even universal (Assuming DQVI Characters are ~ to DQV characters in power which is unknown, but likely).

      the sage of six paths would rekt them easily 

        Loading editor
    • Like to see Hagromo try

      Mortamor pried open a dimension with his bare ands and was merging two realms together, Nokturnus stomped him using 1% of his power. Nimzo surpasses the Godess, who created all of the dragon quest universes. Estark exceeds space-time. They have spells that negate transformations, spells that makes you not be able to move and lose your stamina, spells that disable spellcasting, spells that summons lightning from hell, spells that summons energy from heaven,

        Loading editor
    • FanofRPGs wrote:
      Like to see Hagromo try

      Mortamor pried open a dimension with his bare ands and was merging two realms together, Nokturnus stomped him using 1% of his power. Nimzo surpasses the Godess, who created all of the dragon quest universes. Estark exceeds space-time. They have spells that negate transformations, spells that makes you not be able to move and lose your stamina, spells that disable spellcasting, spells that summons lightning from hell, spells that summons energy from heaven,

      the sage of six paths can warp entire dimensions bring people back to life with a boost all while he's dead he is able to do damage to anyone or thing no matter its strength 

        Loading editor
    • You need to stop this BS.

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      You need to stop this BS.

      ooo santa 

        Loading editor
    • FanofRPGs
      FanofRPGs removed this reply because:
      I shouldnt bother, plus this thread is getting off topic
      00:37, December 3, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Tonton > DBS stop lying to yourselves

        Loading editor
    • @Fan ignore him its not worth it.

        Loading editor
    • FanofRPGs wrote:

      Old man six paths wrote:

      FanofRPGs wrote:
      Like to see Hagromo try

      Mortamor pried open a dimension with his bare ands and was merging two realms together, Nokturnus stomped him using 1% of his power. Nimzo surpasses the Godess, who created all of the dragon quest universes. Estark exceeds space-time. They have spells that negate transformations, spells that makes you not be able to move and lose your stamina, spells that disable spellcasting, spells that summons lightning from hell, spells that summons energy from heaven,

      the sage of six paths can warp entire dimensions bring people back to life with a boost all while he's dead he is able to do damage to anyone or thing no matter its strength 
      Creating multiple universes > warping dimensions

      Hagromo gets mindf***ed and deatomized

      sage of six paths kills them with death

        Loading editor
    • Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?

        Loading editor
    • is this sage guy hyping naruto too much?

        Loading editor
    • CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?

      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more

        Loading editor
    • The Living Tribunal1 wrote:
      is this sage guy hyping naruto too much?

      forget naruto he isn't really that strong all his power is from other people 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more

      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

        Loading editor
    • CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 

      And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?

        Loading editor
    • CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 
      And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?

      they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving 

        Loading editor
    • I want an admin to see this. 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 
      And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?
      they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving 

      Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kami Tenchi escaping?

        Loading editor
    • CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 
      And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?
      they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving 
      Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kamic

      clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 
      And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?
      they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving 
      Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kamic
      clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job

      You might want to take a look at this:http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence  before answering further questions.....

        Loading editor
    • Come on guys, I'm having fun here. xD

        Loading editor
    • CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      CyberGhost42 wrote:
      Who do you think would win between Sage of Six Paths vs Kami Tenchi? And what's your argument?
      because the sage of six paths is a god and honestly i don't really care for most other naruto characters besides maybe madara also the sage of the six paths can do everything every character in naruto can do and more
      So you're saying the Sage of Six Paths, and Madara, wins?

      Please, continue with your comparison between the characters in this fight.

      yep because the sage of six paths can just use the death reaper seal and shadow clone jutsu 
      And how will they beat Kami Tenchi?
      they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving 
      Right, of course. And how will they seal the tailed Beast in him and set up the pillars without Kamic
      clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job
      You might want to take a look at this:http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence  before answering further questions.....

      the sage of six paths has been proven to be able to make something from nothing and do damage to things that would be said indestructible

        Loading editor
    • How will they beat Kami Tenchi?

      Old man six paths: "they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving"

      Nick-young-confused-face-300x256 nqlyaa
        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      You need to stop this BS.

      That dude is killing me ROFL universe level Hagoromo :v

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion00 wrote:
      How will they beat Kami Tenchi?

      Old man six paths: "they can just seal a tailed beast in him then use the pillars to keep him from moving"

      Nick-young-confused-face-300x256 nqlyaa

      i must admit your kinda funny

        Loading editor
    • Bruh omnipotent beings are # 1 in fiction theyre the most powerful unless youre convinced sage of six path is unbeatable no...furthermore kaguya is over hagoromo in power....

        Loading editor
    • Faisal Shourov wrote:
      GTgokussj4 wrote:
      You need to stop this BS.
      That dude is killing me ROFL universe level Hagoromo :v

      Lol i think he is serious too.

        Loading editor
    • He just doesnt know what omnipotent means happened to me once...

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      clones everyone in naruto who can make clones have been shown using the same abilities as the original thus meaning they could make as many needed todo the job
      You might want to take a look at this:http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence  before answering further questions.....
      the sage of six paths has been proven to be able to make something from nothing and do damage to things that would be said indestructible

      Removed some of the quote pyramid.

      So tell me, don't Shadow Clones die after one solid hit? Don't you suppose Kami Tenchi could clear them?

        Loading editor
    • CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Bruh omnipotent beings are # 1 in fiction theyre the most powerful unless youre convinced sage of six path is unbeatable no...furthermore kaguya is over hagoromo in power....

      well yeah he kinda is he died and still had his powers intact kaguya got sealed away by both her sons and never broke free on her own

        Loading editor
    • Uh......K

        Loading editor
    • CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Uh......K

      ha kinda like star wars kill me and i will become more powerful then you can ever imagen 

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Uh......K
      ha kinda like star wars kill me and i will become more powerful then you can ever imagen 

      Alright I've been notification after notification on this subject. Didn't really think much until you started saying that a Naruto character can defeat an Omnipotent being.

      I'm just going to start, and hopefully end, with this. Nothing and no one is above Omnipotence. There is nothing another character who isn't Omnipotent can do to stop them. They can't hurt them. Nothing they can do can harm them or even effect them. Nothing you say can help you in your case. 100% this Sage of Six Paths character would lose to the likes of Kami Tenchi and other Omnipotent Characters such as The-One-Above-All and The Primal Monitor.

      If you are trolling well then I suppose you got another one.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto has an omnipotent being of its own look-http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tonton

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:
      Uh......K
      ha kinda like star wars kill me and i will become more powerful then you can ever imagen 

      Uhhhh....Universal  Hagomoro............W-what did I just read....?....Universal Hagomoro.....my brain is still trying to comprehend this.

        Loading editor
    • So Hagromo can beat Elder God Demonbane?

        Loading editor
    • what the question should be is what exactly is the sage of six paths in the last it was stated over and over Hagomoro created the world and since he created the world where exactly did they come from and it was also stated that the ten tails created all land mases and that kaguya was the first weilder of chakara thus mean ten tails came before the sage of six paths so did ten tails create all land mass on another planet then some how after it transformed and the sage brothers fought there mother they destroyed the world and sage of six paths created the world over again then shaped it and created all life? 

        Loading editor
    • FanofRPGs wrote:
      So Hagromo can beat Elder God Demonbane?

      well he's also a god and according to the stadards shown by gods that some gods are stronger then others so who knows really unless we do the work comparing the two and what abilities counters the others abiliy and so fourth and so fourth then count it up and who ever has the highest score wins 

        Loading editor
    • @Fan...I think is better just to back away slowly and surely from this thread....

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      FanofRPGs wrote:
      So Hagromo can beat Elder God Demonbane?
      well he's also a god and according to the stadards shown by gods that some gods are stronger then others so who knows really unless we do the work comparing the two and what abilities counters the others abiliy and so fourth and so fourth then count it up and who ever has the highest score wins 

      You do realize that the SO6P is only referred to as a god because he is much more powerful then all the other people in the Narutoverse right? In fact the SO6P is a mortal being, that can and I'm pretty sure did, die of old age. Now correct me if I'm wrong but gods are not mortal beings are they?

      Elder God Demonbane is far beyond anyone in Naruto by an infinte margin. 

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_God_Demonbane

        Loading editor
    • Im dying over here, LMAO. 

      @Old man six path: Please continue your BS, i'm really enjoying it xD

        Loading editor
    • amazing just amazing 

        Loading editor
    • Wow just wow

        Loading editor
    • Old man six paths wrote:
      Kaisaizx wrote:
      Old man six paths wrote:
      RouninOtaku wrote:
      Show me Galaxy busting Naruto feats @Old man six paths
      honestly though i do like naruto i won't put everyone that high that includes naruto and sasuke the sage of six paths himself showed that he can affect other dimensions even when he's dead 

      I dont think that Kaguya or the SO6p are FTL, let alone MFTL which is what they would need to cross galaxies in the time Whis did
      the sage of six paths did more then cross galaxy he crossed dimensions multiple times and even tampered with the rules of life and death

      when did he cross dimensions with speed, the only reason Kaguya can do it is because of hax and hagromo is weaker than her and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm being trolled aren;t I (-____-)

        Loading editor
    • Ya'll just got trolled.

        Loading editor
    • Nah, mainly laid a (obvious) trap as a validity check, then started to have fun dancing around it and making it more ridiculous.

      Whether trolling or just being ignorant and not checking to see if other characters are stronger than Hagoromo before saying Hagoromo wins it's pretty obvious his/her arguments shouldn't be taken seriously until that changes.

        Loading editor
      1. Derailed.

      Seriously, what is this? Is someone going to report this guy...?

        Loading editor
    • Faisal Shourov wrote:
      GTgokussj4 wrote:
      You need to stop this BS.
      That dude is killing me ROFL universe level Hagoromo :v

      no no no... Omnipotent level+ Hagoromo lmao, this guy

        Loading editor
    • Lmao this dude omnipotent hagoromo

        Loading editor
    • TheMightyRegulator wrote:
      #Derailed.

      Seriously, what is this? Is someone going to report this guy...?

      He's blocked, don't worry about it. He was annoying at first, then it got really funny though.

        Loading editor
    • I personally only see Sayain Saga DBZ as low-end Massively Hypersonic and Moon Level+ with likely planetary power (I disagree with this sites classifications, but let's not get into that debate right now), so my PL's would be 

      Sasuke: 29,900

      Naruto: 29,950

      Madara: 35,000

      Kaguya: 100,000


      I know this may sound like wank, but I do truthfully believe that Naruto God-Tiers are Ginyu-Force Level or so. but that's my humble opinion.

      Although I will admit First Form Frieza solo's the HST

        Loading editor
    • NWhat the naruto and Sasuke power level of 30000 I would think they have 3000 or 5000 each and for kaguya 25000 at most but 100000. kaguya is planet level

        Loading editor
    • Wait what so you don't believe vegeta can bust planets ohh ok sorry but low end massively hyper sonic plz maybe in travel speed. Ginyu large planet level

        Loading editor
    • Huesito88 wrote:
      NWhat the naruto and Sasuke power level of 30000 I would think they have 5000 each and for kaguya 25000 at most but 100000

      I put DBZ at much lower levels than this site personally, so that's my opinon. GOING by this site however, the PL's would be more along the lines of

      Naruto: 2,150

      Sasuke: 2,100

      Madara: 2,850

      Kaguya: 20,000

        Loading editor
    • So let me ask you why you believe kaguya is large planet level and naruto and Sasuke are planet level just asking

        Loading editor
    • Huesito88 wrote:
      So let me ask you why you believe kaguya is large planet level and naruto and Sasuke are planet level just asking

      I DON'T. I think Kaguya is mid-end planet level, but I don't buy Vegeta's planet-busting claims as he would've died as well, and the gap between moon level+/small planet is too big for Vegeta to be that much stronger than them. I personally see the Ginyu Force as the first planet-level characters in DB.

      Also, I put Sayain Saga at Mach 200 or so, unlike this site, while Sasuke and Naruto are Mach 3,200, give or take, so that along with Naruto Techniques ultimately being better than DBZ ones as a pure technique also gives them the PL boost IMO.

      There's a few other things, but as you can see how strong Naruto is kinda depends on where you put DBZ at power/speed wise. I personally put them at Namek-Saga Tier.

        Loading editor
    • Vegeta would have died from not breathing in space. Power levels don't really have a correlation specially in dbz remember beerus a most is maybe million of times stronger then ssj 3 but is universal

        Loading editor
    • Huesito88 wrote:
      Vegeta would have died from not breathing in space.

      And he's also not stronger than the Z Fighters to the point where he can even be planet level, regardless.

        Loading editor
    • Neither is beerus and he is universal think about it beerus is almost million of times stronger then ssj 3 goku but is universal while ssj 3 goku is solar system the gap between solar system and universal is huge and million is only going to make beerus multi solar system

        Loading editor
    • Huesito88 wrote:
      Neither is beerus and he is universal think about it beerus is almost million of times stronger then ssj 3 goku but is universal while ssj 3 goku is solar system the gap between solar system and universal is huge and million is only going to make beerus multi solar system

      Beerus is way more than millions of times stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

        Loading editor
    • I was low balling probably trillion but not in the octillions because that is straight up wanking and I am pretty sure that's how much stronger beerus need to be then ssj 3 goku to be universal but he isn't that much stronger but he is universal

        Loading editor
    • Believes Boros is planet level via Anime statement but denies Vegeta is planet level via Anime and Manga statement.

      Vegeta was surviving a spirit bomb which was said to be able to destroy a planet, Vegeta is smart he would likely core bust in order to escape to his ship. Not to mention Planet busting was hinted in this arc.

      Also please stop bumping these controversal threads didn't you see the shitstorm that was here before. Can a admin possible close this.

        Loading editor
    • No, not for that.

      Him expressing an honest opinion, in a calm and respectful manner, regarding how powerful he believes a character to be, is not a crime worthy of closing a thread open, let alone A: a general discussion thread, B: a thread about the relative power levels of Naruto and DBZ, and C: A thread about opinions. A sizable majority of the OBD share his opinion, regarding Moon level+ and MHS+ early Dragonball, in fact; heck, my opinions differ from the stats listed on this site in more ways than one, and I'm staff.

      If we start closing threads at the merest inkling of controversy sparking up, then people would more or less be incapable of Dragonball-related threads in general, as it is among the most controversial verses in fiction in regards to Vs Debates. It's my job as a discussion moderator to manage, and remain vigilant for, such overblown controversy, not to stamp out the general populace's right to hold different opinions from us.

      If anything, Bruce's expression of his opinion in a calm and controlled manner as it was should be applauded, and looked to as an example of how-to-opinion, on this site and in life in general.

      So no, I'm not closing this thread because someone has a contrarian opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Threads should only be close if argument is circular or there is flame war. Having controversial verse in discussion is not a good reason to close threads

        Loading editor
    • Indeed he did but i still think this thread should be closed because of the shitstomp that happened here and could happen again not because of anything else.

        Loading editor
    • As long as people remain respectful and on topic, it shouldn't be a problem.

        Loading editor
    • Huesito88 wrote:
      I was low balling probably trillion but not in the octillions because that is straight up wanking and I am pretty sure that's how much stronger beerus need to be then ssj 3 goku to be universal but he isn't that much stronger but he is universal

      Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math. 

      The gap between Observable Universe Level (not even the full actual universe) and the strongest Solar System Level possible (which SSJ3 Goku clearly isn't) is in the hundreds of decillions.

        Loading editor
    • ThePerpetual wrote:
      As long as people remain respectful and on topic, it shouldn't be a problem.

      That's fine but... stomp and spite threads aren't allowed and against the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Mandrakk The Dark Monitor wrote:
      ThePerpetual wrote:
      As long as people remain respectful and on topic, it shouldn't be a problem.
      That's fine but... stomp and spite threads aren't allowed and against the rules.

      This isn't a versus matchup

        Loading editor
    • ThePerpetual wrote:

      Bruce's expression of his opinion in a calm and controlled manner as it was should be applauded, and looked to as an example of how-to-opinion, on this site and in life in general.

      Why, thank you. I'm flattered.

        Loading editor
    • Faisal Shourov wrote:
      Mandrakk The Dark Monitor wrote:
      ThePerpetual wrote:
      As long as people remain respectful and on topic, it shouldn't be a problem.
      That's fine but... stomp and spite threads aren't allowed and against the rules.
      This isn't a versus matchup

      This was directed to AllanSaiyan but I just wanted to let one of the staff members know

        Loading editor
    • Ryukama wrote:
      Huesito88 wrote:
      I was low balling probably trillion but not in the octillions because that is straight up wanking and I am pretty sure that's how much stronger beerus need to be then ssj 3 goku to be universal but he isn't that much stronger but he is universal
      Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math. 

      The gap between Observable Universe Level (not even the full actual universe) and the strongest Solar System Level possible (which SSJ3 Goku clearly isn't) is in the hundreds of decillions.

      That's because DB is fiction and DOSN'T follow real life logic / this site rules

        Loading editor
    • Strmix wrote:

      That's because DB is fiction and DOSN'T follow real life logic / this site rules

      And I didn't say otherwise. As I stated  "Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math." 

      Of course the authors in the story didn't intend Beerus to be THAT much stronger, but in actuality he is.

        Loading editor
    • Ryukama wrote:
      Strmix wrote:

      That's because DB is fiction and DOSN'T follow real life logic / this site rules

      And I didn't say otherwise. As I stated  "Beerus's Power Level may not be that much higher than Goku's if they were to be scanned, but that's just due to the writers not knowing math." 

      Of course the authors in the story didn't intend Beerus to be THAT much stronger, but in actuality he is.

      there's no point in math in fiction.If you asked toriyama if person a can destroy ss and person b is twice as strong,would he be able to destroy it inside story he would probably say yes and it's ok

        Loading editor
    • Moon level+ SS characters well that's new

      Low MHS+ is debatable and could only be scaled to travel speed

      Reaction however is another thing *cough* Kid goku reacting to Light speed solar flare *cough*

        Loading editor
    • @Strmix I don't know what your point is. I agree that Toriyama, as with most fictional authors, do not know or care about math or logic. And I have already said that. I'm not sure if you're trying to agree wtih or if you've misunderstood me. You're basically repeating to me things I already have said and agreed with.

        Loading editor
    • @ryu i don't understand either anymore,if you think it's ok to have for example Beerus as universal who is at best maybe few millions time stronger than SSJ3 Goku who is ss on this site or if that's actually wrong 

      lmao :D

        Loading editor
    • @Strmix What I am saying is that Toriyama probably did not intend for Beerus to be so unfathomably stronger than SSJ3 Goku. 

      However we do not consider authorial intent if feats directly contradict it, which in this case, they do. 

      Therefore, Beerus being at Universal (even if this goes against Toriyama's possible intention of him only being, say, 2 million x stronger than Goku or some crap) is perfectly fine.

      Because Beerus has showings and various statements that put him on that level, Toriyama's failure in math aside.

        Loading editor
    • Could we just have a friendly conversation? This is getting a tad edgy me thinks.

        Loading editor
    • LOL, this thread though XD

      So, apparently, Golden Frieza's Power Level is 100 quintillion via this, which is funny, dunno why.

      And also found this power level scaling (   '-') though this is using opinions, so *shrugs*

      But this might be of some help.

        Loading editor
    • Well toryiama commented on that and pretty much said Power levels can't describe how powerful beerus and goku and whis are. Pretty much stating immeasurable as their power level

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's not necessarily about Whis and Beerus, but rather Narutoverse, so I don't think it really matters.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message