|“||That's right. But what I want to show you is further down... At the bottom of this dirty sea. The sea during the war was no place for living creatures. After the war, the sea's beauty was restored. However, as humans repopulated, the sea once again grew filthy. You see, humans have to desecrate the Earth to live on it... When I'm Mega Man King, I will rid the Earth of self-serving humans!||„|
Thetis is the Biomatch for Model P and thus the Mega Man of Ice who wields the powers of Fairy Leviathan. Although he appears to be a kind and upstanding person at a glance, he is actually an extremist who would go to any length to protect the purity of nature, seeking to become Mega Man King to rid the Earth of humans in order to eliminate their influence on the natural world.
Powers and Abilities
Name: Thetis, The Ice Mega Man
Origin: Mega Man ZX Advent
Classification: Reploid, Mega Man
Speed: Massively FTL+ via power-scaling (Designed to match Leviathan, but lacks the feats to prove it), higher in the water (As the the water-oriented Biometal, he only displays his full strength while underwater) and via teleporters.
Lifting Strength: At least Class G+ (Easily withstands crushing water pressure and moves freely through the water went most others are impaired)
Striking Strength: Solar System Class (Can damage other Biometals, presumably on par with the original Leviathan)
Durability: Solar System level (Survived his fight with Grey/Ashe as well as the collapse of Ouroboros)
Stamina: High (Can fight other Mega Men to a standstill and survived his fight with Grey/Ashe as well as the collapse of Ouroboros none the worse for wear)
Range: Extended melee range. Thousands of kilometers with projectiles if powerscaled from X.
Standard Equipment: Model L, Dual Bladed Halberd
Intelligence: Has extensive knowledge of the ocean, Earth, and the history of nature. However, he's childish and single-minded, believing that the only way the Earth can be restored to its natural state is if all humanity perishes.
Weaknesses: More vulnerable to fire attacks, Childish and full of himself at times, Whiny and irritable
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Home Advantage: He always fights his opponents in a body of water or floods the room to create an environment where he has the advantage over his land-specialized opponents.
- Weapon Twirling: Spins his halberd while dashing past an enemy.
- Ice Ray: Fires a triangular beam of energy.
- Ice Pillar: Creates a spiked pillar made of ice before shattering it, unleashing jagged shards as projectiles.
- Hyouryu: Fires off a pair of dragon-shaped ice projectiles that home in on their targets.
- Snow Machine: His strongest attack in which he summons a machine that creates a vacuum that sucks in foes while also shooting snowflake-shaped projectiles that are scattered by the vacuum's centrifugal motion to damage and freeze targets.