|“||My name is Ultima... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!||„|
|~ Ultima Weapon|
A weapon of mass destruction created a thousand years ago during the War of the Magi, the Ultima Weapon guards the Warring Triad at the summit of the Floating continent in the World of Balance.
Powers and Stats
Name: Ultima Weapon, Atma Weapon in the original translation
Origin: Final Fantasy VI
Age: At least a thousand years old
Classification: Ancient Weapon of Mass Destruction
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation, Can inflict various status ailments via telepathic mind blasts, Poison Manipulation, Can directly drain Magic/Chi/Energy from its target
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Ultima was created, alongside the sword sharing its name, for the very specific purpose of destruction at a time when Espers like Crusader and Alexander still lived)
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Well above Kefka during the battle of Thamasa)
Lifting Strength: At least Class P, likely higher (Superior to Master Duncan)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class (Superior to Master Duncan, who during the Apocalypse was swallowed by a pair of fissures that opened in the ground and proceeded to pry them both back open upon closing)
Durability: Large Planet level
Range: Extended human melee range with melee, Thousands of kilometers with magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: A weapon of mass destruction created during the War of the Magi, the Ultima Weapon is a deadly combatant who is able to lay waste to armies with ease. Despite its bestial nature, it has shown itself to be intelligent enough to engage in conversation in addition to using various indirect methods of combat, such as poisoning and blinding its targets or stopping time around them to keep its prey from fighting back.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Bio: Attacks with a bacterial cloud, dealing moderate poison-elemental damage.
- Blaze: Attacks multiple targets with magical fire which saps away their health.
- Fira: The second-level evolution of Fire, dealing moderate damage.
- Flare: Attacks the target with concentrated thermal explosions on par with a nuclear reaction.
- Flare Star: A specialized version of Flare, which attacks multiple targets with a strength relative to its victim's own level of power.
- Graviga: A high level gravity-elemental magic attack.
- Meteor: Creates a rain of meteors which attacks all targets.
- Mind Blast: Assaults the mind and inflicts Blind, Zombie, Poison, Imp, Petrify, Doom, Silence, Berserk, Confuse, Sap, Sleep, Slow, or Stop on multiple targets.
- Quake: Causes an earthquake to inflict harm upon targets.
- Rasp: Directly attacks the target's magic pool.
- Tornado: Conjures a Tornado to reduce all targets in its path to a critical condition.