|“||My name is Ultima... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!||„|
|~ Ultima Weapon|
A weapon of mass destruction created a thousand years ago during the War of the Magi, the Ultima Weapon guards the Warring Triad at the summit of the Floating continent in the World of Balance.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 5-B
Name: Ultima Weapon, Atma in the original translation
Origin: Final Fantasy VI
Age: At least a thousand years old
Classification: Ancient Weapon of Mass Destruction
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation, Can inflict various status ailments via telepathic mind blasts, Poison Manipulation, Can directly drain Magic/Chi/Energy from its target
Attack Potency: At least Small Planet level (Was specifically created for the express purpose of causing mass destruction at a time where espers like Crusader and Alexander still lived)
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Well above Kefka during the battle of Thamasa)
Lifting Strength: At least Class P, likely higher (Superior to Master Duncan)
Striking Strength: At least Small Planet Class (Superior to Master Duncan, who during the Apocalypse was swallowed by a pair of fissures that opened in the ground and proceeded to pry them both back open upon closing)
Durability: At least Small Planet level
Range: Extended human melee range with melee, Thousands of kilometers with magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: A weapon of mass destruction created during the War of the Magi, the Ultima Weapon is a deadly combatant who is able to lay waste to armies with ease. Despite its bestial nature, it has shown itself to be intelligent enough to engage in conversation in addition to using various indirect methods of combat, such as poisoning and blinding its targets or stopping time around them to keep its prey from fighting back.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Bio: A high level poison magic attack
- Blaze: A high level fire magic attack.
- Fira: A mid level fire magic attack.
- Flare: A high level non-elemental magical explosion. Often functions as a magical nuke.
- Flare Star: An even more powerful version of Flare.
- Graviga: A high level gravity magic attack.
- Meteor: Rains down meteors on target.
- Mind Blast: Assaults the mind and inflicts Blind, Zombie, Poison, Imp, Petrify, Doom, Silence, Berserk, Confuse, Sap, Sleep, Slow, or Stop on multiple targets.
- Quake: Causes an earthquake to inflict harm upon targets.
- Rasp: Directly attacks magic and saps it from target.
- Tornado: Conjures a Tornado to inflict harm upon targets.