The Prince is the protagonist in the Sands of Time Trilogy. In The Sands of Time, young and arrogant, the Prince discovers the Dagger of Time and claims it as the ultimate prize. When he is tricked by the Vizier into releasing the Sands of Time, he allies himself with the Princess Farah of India to recapture the Sands. The Forgotten Sands sees the Prince using the experience of his previous adventure against the Sand Army and their leader, Ratash, again with the help of an aid named Razia, a Djinn. Warrior Within and The Two Thrones finds the the Prince on a dark path when he becomes the target of the Dahaka, Guardian of Time, and the road of redemption when he seeks to avenge his city when it falls under siege from the Scythians and a resurrected Vizier.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 8-C
Name: Unknown, only every referred to as "Prince"
Origin: Prince of Persia
Classification: Human, The son of King Sharaman of Persia
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Swords), Magic, Time Manipulation (Can slow, freeze, stop, rewind time up to ten seconds and have visions of possible futures), Sand Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Weapons), Regeneration (Low), Immortality (Type 1)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Large Building Class
Stamina: Very high. (Can go on fighting for days even without sleeping and eating)
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: The Dagger of Time, the Daggertail whip and the King's Sword.
Intelligence: Expert at predicting enemies attacks, is well versed puzzle solver.
Weaknesses: None notable.
- Sword of the Enlightened Warrior: The Sword of the Enlightened Warrior is a deadly weapon that will destroy any sand creature in one hit, killing them even without the Dagger of Time.
- Teddy Bear: This weapon is pretty weak with its attacks but it heals the Prince with each hit he delivers on his enemies. It is indestructible.
- Medallion of Time: In possession of the Medallion from the past, the Prince has the ability to control and absorb the Sands of Time similar to the Dagger of Time.
- Water Sword: The Water Sword is the strongest of his swords wielded during The Warrior Within. When the Water Sword is near water, the sword glows blue as it increases in power. It is the only weapon strong enough to kill the Dahaka.
- Djinn Sword: The Djinn Sword is a sword created by the powers of tribes of Djinn in an effort to destroy the Sand Army created by Ratash. When used against the Sand Army, the sword can kill most enemies among their ranks in one strike. When imbued with the power of another Djinn, it can kill another Djinn.
- Flamingo: A light weapon thatl strikes fast and hard. It does two times the damage while counter-attacking and is indestructible. With one hit, it knocks down enemies, leaving them vulnerable, and also knocks them down when thrown.
- White Glove: It is pretty weak but will do two times the damage while counter-attacking and is indestructible. This weapon knocks down enemies in one hit and will knock down enemies if thrown at them much the Flamingo.
- Mask of the Wraith: The Mask of the Wraith has the ability to transform its user into the Sand Wraith, an identity that becomes separate from their original selves, though they maintain everything that makes them who they are. It allows the wearer to exist at the same time with their past selves, effectively forming a doppleganger. It does restore low reserves of the Sands of Time he mask cannot be removed unless the user's "other" self dies so that the wearer of the mask takes his place in the timeline.