The One Reborn is mass of assembled body parts formed into one main body. Atop of this grotesque pile of limbs and torsos is one humanoid corpse seemingly controlling it all. The One Reborn seems to be the final result of the experiments made in Yahar'gul, Unseen Village with the intention of ascending humankind to the status of the Great Ones.
Powers and Stats
Name: The One Reborn
Classification: Amalgamation of undead bodies
Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Superior to Giant Lost Children who can casually lift giant boulders)
Striking Strength: Building Class
Range: Extended melee range due to its size
Standard Equipment: 6 Bell Ringing Women (Magic casters)
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to electricity and fire
- Corpse Blast: A slightly delayed long-range linear projectile with splash damage on impact.
- Raining Gore: A long charge period followed by several seconds of homing corpses raining down on the enemy.
- Evil Explosion: A massive spherical area attack centered on the uppermost corpse.
- Acid Spray: Spits acid from the rear half of its body.
- Acid Pool: Regurgitates an enormous amount of acid from the rear half of its body. Spreads outward to cover a huge area.