Like his childhood friend the Doctor, the Master is Time Lord born on Gallifrey. However, due to the actions of Rassilon to transmit a signal into his childhood mind, the Master grew up to be a complete sociopath of a renegade Time Lord who desires of world dominion with the Doctor attempting to stop him and his incarnations.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A physically | High 1-C
Name: The Master
Origin: Doctor Who
Gender: Male, Female as Missy
Classification: Time Lord
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human, Regeneration (High-Low), Can exist outside of localized time loops, and are merely only weakened when their past selves are taken or erased outside of the time-line, Minor Resistance to the energy of the Time Vortex for a few seconds, and forms of radiation, Biological Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Possession. Master of disguise, hypnotizing charisma, Electricity Manipulation | Causality Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Age Manipulation,
Attack Potency: Small Building level (Should be comparable to The Doctor and other Time Lords.) physically, much higher through technology. (Turned everybody on Earth into extensions of himself.) | High Complex Multiverse level with the Armageddon Sapphire (Was capable of restarting a new universe as well as tearing reality apart causing damage to the Six-Fold realm)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human
Striking Strength: Small Building Class
Durability: Small Building level
Range: Several meters usually, up to planetary level
- Regeneration: When a Time Lord is dying, he has the ability to regenerate himself into a new body, but with a differing personality and appearance. However, if a Time Lord is killed before or while regenerating, he dies for good
- Immunity to Time Loops: A Time Lord can exist out of localized time-loop and recognize when one is going on
- Symbiotic Nucleus: Part of Time Lord cells that allowed for safe time travel.It gives them bodily regeneration, the ability to symbiotically link to a TARDIS and the ability to survive for short periods in the Vortex without immediate dissolution. This nucleus make it so that Time Lords are ‘mapped’ onto the Vortex by their genetic investiture. This means, in effect, that a Time Lord’s ‘reality’ is very solid, and as a consequence is that much harder to change or erase. to serve earlier incarnations out of their respective timelines serves only to weaken a Time Lord rather than erase them outright, and the Blinovitch Limitation field around a time-knapped earlier incarnation is so strong that it is very difficult to do any permanent harm to them.
- Temporal Resistance: Time Lords are naturally abundant with Chronon Energy which gives the ability to survive many time distortions as they exist above time to a small degree. They are able to withstand and exist outside the slowing or acceleration of time by such energy, and can walk through time barriers
- Resistance to Electrocution: Can resist electric whips which burn humans into steaming skeletons, or electrified cards that kill humans
- Control over their biology: They can tell and control over their biological structure to a molecular level
- Higher Senses: A time lord can sense and feel the very earth moving and rotating. Can sense other parts of the light spectrum such as ultraviolet light and microwaves. They can visibly see higher and lower and other dimensional levels.
- Mind Abilities: Very resistant to psychic abilities and able to trap conceptual entities within their minds with enough prep
- Memory Dump: The Doctor can instantly download or upload any information he likes with a headbutt, which he considers to be vastly unpleasant. Considering this is the doctor's mind, this could be a potentially devastating technique as humans can't handle a Gallifreyan's psyche very well.
- Bio-Electric Blasts: In the End of Time, due to the revival of the Master being tampered with by Lucy Saxon, the Master gained the ability to jut out electric blasts
- Tissue Compression Eliminator: The Master's original weapon of choice in the original series, turning his victims into doll-sized corpses.
- Laser Screw Driver: During his Harold Saxton incarnation, the Master used the technology of Dr. Lazarus to develop a weapon tied to his genetic signature that he can use to manipulate the Tenth Doctor's genetic code.
- teleporter bracelet: In her current incarnation, using it as a means to fake her death, Missy owns a wrist bracelet that is powered by enemy fire.
- Interior Dimensional Control: A TARDIS is bigger on the inside than the outside. It can have rooms large enough to hold small galaxies and entire worlds
- Space-time manipulation: The Doctor and the Master's TARDIS were able to effectively weaponize their space/time wake to use as weapons against the Quantum Archangel, while breaking through interdimensional barriers to BFR it. It is able to ride on the expansion of the space-time continuum while flying.
- Stasis Halos Able to block off a heat signature even when the surrounding heat was 0.0000000000001 Kelvins
- Telepathic Circuits: Can be used to telepathically contact other people, and even catch and hold conceptual entities such as the Shift
- Weather Manipulation: The TARDIS can mess with weather to make the area snow
- Temporal Grace: The state in which the interior of TARDISes existed. Supposedly, it ensured no weapons could be used inside a TARDIS. It was linked to the TARDIS' telepathic circuits, and when fully functional, it would negate all hostile and aggressive actions within the ship.
- Armageddon Sapphire: considered the ultimate weapon by the Gallifreyans, capable of tearing reality apart and causing the Higher Place to collapse into Calabi-Yau Space.
- Paradox Machine: A paradox machine was a device made from a TARDIS to allow time paradoxes, such as allowing the Toclafane to kill their ancestors without any temporal consequences.
- Immortality Gate: The Immortality Gate was a complex device of Vinvocci design. It was capable of mending entire planets through the use of a genetic template to broadcast across the population. The Master used it to change almost all humans into earth into that of his likeness.
Intelligence: Extremely high, able to formulate complex plans and back-up plans.
Weaknesses: Same physical flaws as a Time Lord, including permanent death while in the middle of regeneration. Also has an unhealthy obsession with the Doctor. Originally, after using up his lives and before the Time War, the Master was forced to rely on bodily possessions.
- Key: Master | Tremas-possession | Bruce-possession | Yana | Harold Saxon | Missy