|“||Hence nothing remains, Except for our regrets.||„|
The Judge is a mysterious, mischevious, white-furred cat and the first NPC The Batter encounters. Seemingly nonchalant and leisurely at first, The Batter's actions cause The Judge to begin to view his quest in a more serious light.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B, possibly higher
Name: The Judge, Pablo
Classification: Cat, Guide, Avenger, Guardian of Zone 0
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and durability, Skilled hand-to-hand combat, Expert puzzle solver, Can interact with incorporeal/intangible objects and beings, Magic, Creation, Energy Manipulation, Minor Conceptual Manipulation, Teleportation, Able to perceive and attack abstracts, Some resistance to psychic/soul-based attacks, Can survive without air/in a vacuum, Fourth wall awareness
Attack Potency: Solar System level, possibly higher (Traded blows with The Batter at the height of his power)
Speed: Massively FTL (Kept pace with The Batter)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class K+
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level, possibly higher (Traded blows with The Batter at the height of his power)
Range: Unknown, likely at least hundreds to thousands of meters with competences, interplanetary with teleportation
Intelligence: Highly intelligent. Seemingly more knowledgeable than The Batter, though to what exact degree is unknown.
Weaknesses: A bit lazy and overconfident, has a limited pool of competence points with which to use competences
- Conniving Aneurysm: An attack competence of low impact.
- Malicious Aneurysm: An attack competence of mediocre impact.
- Critical Aneurysm: An attack competence of important impact. Costs a notable sum of Competence points.
- Aneurysm Rupture: An attack competence of incredible impact. Costs a hefty sum of Competence points.
- Unknown Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Muteness, preventing the use of any special abilities such as Competences.
- Untypical Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Blindness, causing the target to have great difficulty hitting their opponent.
- Purulent Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Poison, continuously dealing them damage that ignores their armor and durability.
- Immediate Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Palsy, paralyzing enemies and preventing them from taking actions.
Note: Credit to jeenyusez of DeviantArt for the artwork