|“||Hence nothing remains, Except for our regrets.||„|
The Judge is a mysterious, mischevious, white-furred cat and the first NPC The Batter encounters. Seemingly nonchalant and leisurely at first, The Batter's actions cause The Judge to begin to view his quest in a more serious light.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B, possibly higher
Name: The Judge, Pablo
Classification: Cat, Guide, Avenger, Guardian of Zone 0
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled hand-to-hand combat, Expert puzzle solver, Can interact with incorporeal/intangible objects and beings, Magic, Creation, Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Minor Soul Manipulation, Minor Conceptual Manipulation, Teleportation, Can inflict status ailments (Such as Muteness, Blindness, Poison, and Palsy), Able to perceive and attack abstracts, Can survive without air/in a vacuum, Fourth Wall Awareness, Resistance to Mind, Soul, Spatial, and Void Manipulation
Speed: Massively FTL (Kept pace with The Batter)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class 50 to Class K+
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level, possibly higher (Traded blows with The Batter at the height of his power)
Stamina: Likely Superhuman
Range: Unknown, likely at least several hundreds of meters with competences, Interplanetary with teleportation
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Intelligence: Highly intelligent. Seemingly more knowledgeable than The Batter, though to what exact degree is unknown.
Weaknesses: A bit lazy and overconfident, has a limited pool of competence points with which to use competences
- Conniving Aneurysm: An attack competence of low impact.
- Malicious Aneurysm: An attack competence of mediocre impact.
- Critical Aneurysm: An attack competence of important impact. Costs a notable sum of Competence points.
- Aneurysm Rupture: An attack competence of incredible impact. Costs a hefty sum of Competence points.
- Unknown Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Muteness, preventing the use of any special abilities such as Competences.
- Untypical Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Blindness, causing the target to have great difficulty hitting their opponent.
- Purulent Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Poison, continuously dealing them damage that ignores their armor and durability.
- Immediate Sclerosis: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Palsy, paralyzing enemies and preventing them from taking actions.
Note: Credit to jeenyusez of DeviantArt for the artwork