|“||It’s bigger on the inside than it is on the outside?||„|
|~ Numerous companions|
The TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space) is a time travelling vehicle used by the Time Lords. The type-40 TARDIS is primarily known for being used by The Doctor in his adventures throughout time and space.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-C, likely 4-B, Low 2-C with self-destruction, possibly 2-A. Contains a High 1-C power source. High 1-C with Spatial Manipulation.
Name: TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space)
Origin: Doctor Who
Pilot(s): 6 normally, although can be run be a skeleton crew of 1
Age: Hundreds of years old
Classification: Time Capsule/Time Machine
Powers and Abilities: Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Due to its “dimensionally transcendent” nature, the inside of the TARDIS is much bigger than the outside), Forcefields (With extrapolator shielding), Gravity Manipulation, Invisibility, Illusion Creation (Via chameleon circuit), Telepathy, Biological Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Star level (Can burn up suns to generate power), likely Solar System level (Towed a white dwarf star) Universe level+ with self-destruction (The self-destruction of the Doctor's TARDIS caused “Total Event Collapse”, destroying every point of time and making it as if the universe never existed in the first place), possibly Multiverse level+ (The Cyberleader stated that the TARDIS’ self-destruction would result in all universes being deleted, but it’s unknown how accurate this is). The TARDIS is powered by the “Eye of Harmony” which is a High Complex Multiverse level power source (Described as an 11-dimensional matrix). High Complex Multiverse level with Spatial Manipulation (The Doctor and the Master managed to defeat the Quantum Archangel with their TARDISes)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Is supposed to have a top speed of 10,000,000,000,000,000c)
Durability: At least Star level, likely higher (Has survived being hit by intense solar storms up close, can also travel through black holes, its shields should have comparable output to its tractor beam). High Complex Multiverse level with defences (Could eject The Celestial Toymaker from the TARDIS and block beings like the Black Guardian from breaching the TARDIS)
Range: At least universal+ (Can travel across all of time and space, is capable of visiting higher-lower dimensions and can travel across the multiverse if the Time walls aren't closed)
Weaknesses: None notable
- In this video the Doctor used his TARDIS to freeze someone in time, trapped someone in mirrors, and tricked someone into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy.
- In the episode "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS", the Doctor comes across a room that allows it to "grow any machine of his desire". This is called a Architectural reconfiguration system. In the same episode, the Tardis can bend its interior to make an infinite loop, so it's impossible for the person to escape.
- A TARDIS could cut off portions of the universe and remove send them to the Void to be imprisoned there forever
- The could latch onto and hold conceptual entities within a the TARDIS' telepathic circuits
- A TARDIS could alter the time flow around them, allowing them to age, de-age, or even stop things entirely.
- TARDIS' can alter the spatial dimensions around themselves
- Whenever a TARDIS lands, it can generate a perception filter that keeps people from noticing that it's there
- It's possible that a TARDIS could survive inside a Quasar
- A TARDIS could block all forms of spatial transference
Other: Respect thread