|“||I have a bit of a rebellious streak, I'm afraid. A... dark side.||„|
|~ Tharja introducing herself to Chrom|
Tharja is a Plegian Dark Mage who is caught up in the conflict between her home country and Ylisse. However, she is indifferent to Gangrel's plans, and joins the Shepherds at Chrom's urging. It's a decision she doesn't regret, as she soon falls in love with the army's resident tactician, Robin, becoming obsessed with them regardless of their gender.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Fire Emblem Awakening
Age: Late teens to early 20s
Classification: Dark Mage
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation (Of the Fire, Wind, and Lightning variety), Darkness Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Limited Soul Manipulation (Can drain the souls of those she damages and kills to heal herself, Can curse souls), Her power increases the more she takes damage, Her chances of dodging gradually increase over time, Can lower her opponent's ability to dodge, Transmutation, Can become Invisible (Can disappear entirely or just from someone's perspective), Possible Mind Manipulation (Attempted to mind control Virion), Clairvoyance via Crystal Ball (Requires prep), Probability Manipulation (Has several charms that protect against misfortune and bad luck), Memory Manipulation (Can erase memories, but she has to be knowledgeable of them first), Biological Manipulation (Can turn people inside out, threatened to turn Henry's tongue into knots), Can channel the dead (Requires prep), Can deflect curses and can remove curses from herself, Can increase the effectiveness of curses by reading the darkness inside of someone, Can force people to tell the truth or otherwise "die in a horribly painful manner", Can give people a cold, Can curse someone's eyes to make them cry uncontrollably, Can boost the stamina and mood of a target (requires prep, was performed on accident), Can paralyze and control a target
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Her spells can generate sizable torrents of darkness comparable to the storms generated by Anima magic, Can fight and defeat characters powerful enough to threaten Nowi and Tiki)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can carry heavy magic tomes across entire battlefields with no signs of fatigue)
Striking Strength: Unknown
Stamina: High (Can fight entire battles with no signs of tiring)
Range: Standard melee range normally, tens of meters with her spells.
- Elthunder: A second-tier Anima tome that allows Tharja to call down bursts of destructive lightning.
- Nosferatu: A Dark Magic tome that allows Tharja to drain the life force of her foes to heal herself.
Intelligence: Tharja is an adept Dark Mage who served as a powerful member of Chrom's Shepherds, who are all trained soldiers and guards to the Exalt. She is particularly skilled at doling out hexes and curses whenever she is agitated, a trait that has terrorized her friends and foes alike. However, she is obsessed with Robin and rarely thinks rationally when she's around them, stalking them for hours on end and recording their every move.
Weaknesses: Tharja is obsessed with Robin and is willing to do nearly anything to be with them, Some of her magic requires tomes, needs to know the true name of her target to inflict curses, is possibly unable to curse people with higher willpower
- Anathema: Tharja is constantly cursing her foes, dulling their senses with her mere presence.
- Hex: Tharja's mastery of hexes allows her to dull her opponents reflexes should they attempt to approach her, lowering their ability to dodge.
- Lifetaker: Tharja drains the very souls of those she defeats, rapidly healing her wounds in the process.
- Slow Burn: Tharja excels at drawn out fights, studying her opponents and allowing her to increase her accuracy and evasion rates the longer the fight lasts.
- Tomebreaker: Tharja is trained specifically to counter other magic wielders, allowing her to dodge and counterattack with ease.
- Vengeance: Tharja's curses allow her to fuel her magic with the pent up rage and anguish she incurs over the course of a fight, increasing their potency as she sustains injury.