Terry is a character in Dragon Quest VI and Monsters. He appears as a cold but charismatic swordsman who yearns for the most powerful sword and is quick to eliminate any obstacle that crosses his path. This comes from his sister being taken hostage to the former King of Felonia then sold away, where he then started a quest to find her.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B | Unknown | Likely 2-C
Name: Terry, The Swordsman in Blue
Origin: Dragon Quest
Age: Unknown | 17
Classification: Monster Master, Wondering Swordsman
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human characteristics, Able to befriend monsters, Mastery of Martial Arts, Mastery of the Sword, Ability to evade all attacks occasionally, Magic (Depends on class), Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Shapeshifting,
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Unknown | Likely Multi-Universal (As he is a mostly physical fighter)
Durability: Unknown | Likely Multi-Universe level
Standard Equipment: Meats, Elemental Staffs, Map Herbs | Sunderbolt Blade, Dragon Shield and Armor, and a Platinum Helm
Intelligence: Extremely skilled at the sword and fighting
Weaknesses: Was originally blinded in rage to get the strongest sword, as a kid he is helpless without his monsters
- Focus Strength: Doubles Terry Attack Potency for 1 attack
- Double Edged Slash: Terry launches a dangerously reckless attack that deals heavy damage but damages him in turn.
- Mercurial Thrust: Terry springs forth with lightning speed that far surpasses his normal attacks to deal a preemptive strike.
- Frenzy: An indiscriminate attack against friend and foe alike.
- Falcon Slash: Terry rapidly swings his sword twice in succession before his foe can react.
- Hatchet Man: Terry uses his sword and "swings like a demon", missing or dealing critical damage depending on his luck.
- Leg Sweep: A martial arts technique that knocks foes to the ground.
- Roundhouse Kick: A circular kick that pummels a single group of enemies.
- Wind Sickles: Sends a whirlwind of sickles pirouetting into the enemy.
- Dodgy Dance: Fancy footwork that prepares the performer to take evasive maneuvers
- Knuckle Sandwich (Spirit Punch): Terry delivers a powerful physical strike charged with mana.
- Pressure Pointer: Terry targets a pressure point on his foes' body, potentially killing the target instantly if that point is struck.
- Heave-Ho: Ejects enemy from battle
- Multifists: Terry rapidly attacks all of his foes with a flurry of punches and kicks.
- Gust Slash: An attack that channels the power of a destructive whirlwind.
- Undead Undoer: An attack that excels at expelling the undead.
- Cop Out: Palms off an enemy attack on a random friend or foe.
- Multislice: A flurry of sword slashes that strike all enemies.
- Flying Knee: A jumping attack that delivers a bone-crunching knee.
- Dragon Slash: Terry performs a special sword swing that pierces even dragon's scales.
- Boulder Toss: Terry tosses an enormous boulder at his foe.
- Metal Slash: Terry performs a special sword swing that carves through even metal-bodied enemies such as Metal Slimes.
- Monster Master
- Sweet Breath: Puts all enemies to sleep
- Poison Breath: Poisons all enemies
- Tongue Bashing: Reduces defense of enemies
- Cool Breath: Emits a cold breath
- Flame Breath: Emits a fiery breath
- Burning Breath: Stuns all enemies
- Puff!: Transforms into a dragon
Key: Kid Terry | Adult Terry
Note: It is canon that Terry uses the Gladiator, Warrior, and Martial Arts class. But it should also be assumed he knows the Monster Master class.