Tempester (テンペスター Tenpesutā) was an Etherious of the Dark Guild Tartaros and a member of the Nine Demon Gates.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 7-C | Low 7-B
Name: Tempester; The Immortal (alias)
Origin: Fairy Tail
Classification: Demon, Etherious
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ via power-scaling | Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Natsu with minor effort) | Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class | Town Class | Small City Class+
Durability: Multi-City Block level via power-scaling (Easily killed by Laxus) | Town level (Resisted Natsu's attacks without major injuries) | Small City level+ (Survived LFD Natsu's Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Blade)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Several dozens of meters with Calamity Curse, standard melee range in H2H combat
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Skilled combat
Weaknesses: Devil Slayer Magic
Calamity Curse: Tempester's unnamed Curse revolves around the use of natural calamities and disasters, mostly generating fierce tornadoes that wrap around his body and limbs. It has been portrayed that a lone tornado is strong enough to demolish Yajima's 8-Island restaurant in mere seconds, and reach immeasurable heights. Tempester has also displayed transportational usage with said Curse, enveloping the desired body components in significantly rapid wind capable of wrecking anything within its range, and granting him with increased speed and defensive properties; appearing unharmed after receiving two direct lightning attacks from S-Class Mage of Fairy Tail Laxus Dreyar. Tempester has also shown the ability to create firestorms and thunder.
- Cyclone (ヒュル Hyuru): Tempester creates a strong tornado capable of wrecking anything within its reach, including the ground beneath and buildings built from stones. Tempester can also wrap himself in said tornado to increase his speed and physical prowess.
- Impact (どどん Dodon): Placing a hand on an opponent, Tempester is able to send them spinning away and prevent movement to the body. Another way of casting this spell involves Tempester using a swift hand gesture, typically an open-palmed hand being thrust, to create an isolated earthquake that leaves its victims shell-shocked.
- Inferno (ボッ Boh): When the opponent is at close range, Tempester emits a hefty amount of flames from his body strong enough to send former Magic Council member Yajima flying several feet away, and leaving him out of breath. Alternatively, Tempester can breathe out a huge amount of flames that, in instant, cover the battlefield in order to burn away the target.
- Thunderbolt (ゴロロン Gororon): By raising his arm in an almost throwing-like motion, Tempester is able to engulf an opponent in a sphere and then blast the target with a bolt of lightning.
- Magical Barrier Particles (魔障粒子 Mashōryūshi): Tempester is able to seemingly make his body explode, turning it into thick black mist. The particles of this mist can damage the Ethernano in the atmosphere and can cause both Magic deficiency and illness, specially in Mages. The only known time he has used this resulted in the death of over 100 victims to die, including individuals that did not possess Magic.
Etherious Form (エーテリアス フォーム Ēteriasu Fōmu): Tempester, much like others of his race, has shown the ability to enter his true form: his Etherious Form.
- Immense Durability: In this form, Tempester becomes astonishingly durable, to the point of taking a barrage of Natsu's Lightning Flame Dragon Mode attacks and subsequently being subjected to his Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Blade, one of the top techniques in the Dragon Slayer's arsenal, only to recover moments after with little damage.
- Magical Barrier Particles: Following his transformation, Tempester's forearms and lower half become cloaked in a dark mist of Magical Barrier Particles.
- Enhanced Strength: After assuming his second, more humanoid form, Tempester has shown to possess considerable physical strength, shattering solid stone with a single downwards punch, generating an explosion of debris around the point of impact in the process; it's unknown whether such might carried on from his previous form or is a result of Tempester's stay in Hell's Core.
- Enhanced Durability: Tempester displayed considerable durability in both forms, taking no visible damage from a lightning-enhanced kick from Laxus during his assault on the 8-Island restaurant, as well as being struck by a fire-enhanced strike from Natsu only to immediately counter-attack.
- Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: While preferring to bombard his opponents with his devastating ranged spells, Tempester is fully capable of handling himself in unarmed combat, parrying a mighty kick from Natsu with his bare hands, and subsequently trading blows equally with him. By employing the wind-related properties of his Curse in melee, he's shown capable of rapidly approaching his opponents and blowing them away by delivering whirlwind-enhanced strikes.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Tempester's body is constantly being supplied with a faint amount of Curse Power by Mard Geer, which amplifies his natural healing factor. According to Tempester, it would take one singular, extremely powerful attack to render him unable to heal.
Key: Debut Form | Second Form | Etherious Form