|“||Teemo rides a thin line between chipper compatriot and unrepentant killer, but there's no one else I'd rather have as a friend.||„|
|“||Suit up, rook.||„|
Teemo is a legend among his yordle brothers and sisters in Bandle City. As far as yordles are concerned, there is something just slightly off about him. While Teemo enjoys the companionship of other yordles, he also insists on frequent solo missions in the ongoing defense of Bandle City. Despite his genuinely warm personality, something switches off inside Teemo's mind during combat so that the lives he must end while on patrol do not burden him. Even as a young recruit, the drill instructors and other trainees found it a little disconcerting that, while Teemo was normally charming and kind, he turned deadly serious and highly efficient the minute combat exercises began. Teemo's superiors quickly steered him toward the Scouts of the Mothership, which is one of Bandle City's most distinguished Special Forces unit alongside the Megling Commandos.
While most yordles do not handle solo scouting missions with a great deal of finesse, Teemo is remarkably efficient at them. His record of success in defending Bandle City from infiltrators easily makes him one of the most dangerous yordles alive, though you'd never know it by having a cup of honey mead with him at his favorite inn. His signature weapon - a blowgun - uses a rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of Kumungu. To help cope with his lengthy periods of isolation, Teemo recently struck up a friendship with Tristana, a fellow member of Bandle City's Special Forces. Teemo is a pint-sized foe that many have come to fear and whose small size belies his fearsome resolve.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Teemo, the Swift Scout
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 20s)
Classification: Yordle, Scout, Omega Squad Member
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Expert in hand-to-hand combat, Invisibility, Skilled dart gun and carbine marksman, Can increase his speed with Move Quick, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with darts
Standard Equipment: Blowgun/Rifle, Ajunta poison-laced darts/bullets, Mushroom Traps/Landmines, Combat Knife
Intelligence: High (An expert military tactician skilled in recon and stealth, Even as a new recruit he was considered highly efficient in combat situations, so much so that he was drafted into Bandle City's special forces soon after enlisting, Has an advanced knowledge of various poisons and poisonous plants)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Teemo shoots a dart at the opponent. Augmented by Toxic Shot.
- Guerrilla Warfare: Teemo gains invisibility if he stands still for 1.5 seconds without acting or being acted upon. He will remain stealthed so long as he doesn't move, doesn't act, or is displaced. If within a brush, Teemo gains stealth after 0.75 seconds even while moving and may move freely within its boundaries without breaking stealth.
- Element of Surprise: When Teemo breaks stealth, he gains the Element of Surprise for 3 seconds, granting him bonus attack speed.
- Blinding Dart: Teemo shoots a dart at the target enemy, dealing them magic damage and blinding them for a short duration. This dart has the opposite effect when used against someone who is already blind. It restores sight instantly, overloading the target's senses, before removing the target's sight shortly after.
- Move Quick: Teemo doubles his bonus movement speed for 3 seconds and prevents it from being disabled by damage. Teemo gains bonus movement speed if he hasn't taken damage from enemy champions or turrets for 5 seconds.
- Toxic Shot: Teemo's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and poison his target, causing them to take additional magic damage over 4 seconds. Subsequent attacks refresh the poison's duration.
- Noxious Trap: Teemo tosses a mushroom trap on the ground, which stealths and arms after 1 second, lasting up to 5 minutes. While armed, mushrooms grant sight around them. Mushrooms thrown on top of each other bounce on the previous one a short distance before planting. If an enemy steps on a mushroom, it detonates, poisoning all nearby enemies, slowing them, granting sight of them, and dealing them magic damage over 4 seconds. Noxious Trap have 6 maximum health and can only be damaged by champion basic attacks (2 damage from ranged and 3 from melee). Teemo stores a Noxious Trap charge periodically, up to a maximum of 3 at once.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing an unit.
- Bloodrazor Stalker's Blade: Grants attack speed, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks deal 4% of the target’s maximum health as bonus physical damage on-hit, capped at 75 damage against minions and monsters. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Liandry's Torment: Grants bonus health, ability power, and magic penetration. Dealing spell damage applies a damage-over-time effect that deals bonus magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current health per second for 3 seconds. This bonus damage is doubled against movement-impaired units.
- Nashor's Tooth: Grants bonus attack speed, ability power, and cooldown reduction, and causes basic attacks to deal bonus magic damage.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.