Tatsuta is another one of two Tenryuu-class Cruisers.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Kantai Collection
Classification: Tenryuu-class Light Cruiser
Speed: Superhuman travel and combat speed. Higher attack speed with her weapons.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level
Stamina: Likely superhuman.
Range: Tens of kilometers with guns and torpedoes.
Standard Equipment: 14cm Single Gun Mount, 12.7cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount, and 61cm Quadruple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount. Also wields a spear/halberd-like weapon.
Intelligence: Unknown. Likely skilled in combat, as a light cruiser.
- 14cm Single Gun Mount:
- The mid-range gun intended for cruisers' main gun and also battleships' secondary gun. A bit old-fashioned but still retains same range and firepower compared to 15cm guns of overseas. Designated for anti-surface combat, so anti-air firing is not possible.
- 12.7cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount:
- Standard anti-Air high-angle gun. Structured for mass production and aimed for economic efficiency, it was widely equipped on battleships, carriers and cruisers. Although there was a small issue with turning speed and rate of fire, it was an important anti-aircraft armament.
- 61cm Quadruple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount:
- A famous high-powered, long range mount, the secret weapon "Type 93 Oxygen Torpedo". The oxygen torpedo was able to bring certain death with its four tubes as well as being the definitive torpedo mount, using the four twin [Oxygen Torpedoes] firing tubes. As the new main equipment for destroyers and cruisers, it played a major role in night warfare and many other compositions.
Weaknesses: None notable.