After having her village destroyed, Jeanne D' Arc was about to wish for her village to be restored, till she realized that the tragedy will only occur again. So instead she wished for the power to bring light to France. But what she didn't know was that the repercussions of her wish, may bring even more darkness into France...
"The Doppel of sacred fire. Its form is that of national salvation. The master of this emotion has a pure and good heart, free from any immorality. The countless crosses that the Doppel beckons down from the sky are no mere crosses; they’re inverted crosses that symbolize the denial of divinity. All those who feel their presence shall ceaselessly disgorge their sins, be wrapped in purifying flames before one’s eyes, and finally be burned away to ashes. No matter who or what stands before this Doppel, it shall find sin within them and expose it before the light of day. In short, one has no choice but to accept the full brunt of its absurd purity." - Official Description of her Doppel Witch
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B | Likely 6-C | At least 6-C | Unknown | High 3-A
Name: Jeanne d'Arc, but usually simply called Tart | La Pucelle de Blancheur
Origin: First Appearance as a cameo in Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 12, is the protagonist of Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of "Jeanne d'Arc".
Age: Unknown, likely 13 or 14
Classification: Human, Magical Girl | Doppel Witch of Sacred Fire | Advanced Magical Girl | Irregular, "True Hero", Fusion
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 2, 6 and 7), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Magic Detection, Light Manipulation, Sword Mastery, Pain Inhibition. Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption and Status Effect Inducement (This includes Resistance to Power Nullification), unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. Curse Manipulation, Statistics Reduction and Healing/Regeneration Negation (Up to Mid) with La Lumiere. | All previous abilities, plus Statistics Amplification (Attack Potency and Durability) and Durability Negation from Memoria; Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Summoning, Invisibility, Absorption, Mind Manipulation, Flight, Holy Manipulation, Aura, and Fire Manipulation as a Doppel. | All of the first form's powers, Magic Negation. | All previous abilities, excluding Magia Record, and upscaled to her current form, BFR, and all of Riz's abilities, including: Portal Creation, Darkness Manipulation, Fusionism via Fate Manipulation. Resistance to Specific Empathic Manipulation on a conceptual level (Specifically despair and hope), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Her soul has already become a grief seed).
Attack Potency: At least City level (One shot the witch form of Lapin) | Likely Island level (Often compared to people of royal blood, just like Madoka Kaname. Also, has the strength stat equal to third timeline Madoka Kaname, which is a 6.) | At least Island level (Should be on par, if not superior to her normal form. Can reach a higher degree of power with statistics amplification. Should be exceedingly stronger as Doppel La Pucelle de Blancheur.) Can bypass durability with her aura. | Unknown (Far stronger than her previous form, ranked as a 7.5 in terms of her Attack Potency.) | High Universe level (Her attack potency was shown to break the tiering system, and was officially mentioned to have had her weapons be upscaled by infinity.)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Rated as 2 in speed, making her comparable to Sayaka Miki, even the slowest magical girl has this level of speed) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Should be just as fast as her base magical girl form, gets faster as a Doppel.) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be leagues superior to her previous form. Has a speed rating of 4) | Infinite (Her stat was shown to break the tiering system much like her Attack Potency.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least City class | Likely Island Class | At least Island Class | Unknown | High Universe Class
Durability: Unknown (Had a hole blown through her by another Magical Girl, but said magical girl is regarded as one of the strongest by the book's data itself as well as enhanced through unknown means, additionally she was off guard at that time. Her defense stat of 7 is also the highest ever shown before she gained new forms.) | Unknown (Should still have the same durability of her previous form.) | Unknown (Should at least be on par with her normal durability, can amplifiy her durability even further with memoria.) | Country level (Her durability is even higher than her attack potency, took a direct hit from Isabeau to the arm.) | High Universe level (Her stat, much like that of her Attack Potency, was shown to have broken the tiering system. Fate Manipulation makes her extremely difficult to kill.)
Stamina: Very High (Is rated as a 0.5 in Stamina, which is equal to Homura Akemi.) | Same | Infinite (While she is in her Final Ver. Form, she was shown to not be able to succumb to her already completely corrupted Soul Gem, now a grief seed. Was ranked as EXTRA like the other stats in the same tiering system as the aforementioned stats.)
Range: At least City Block, likely more. (Bisected a fortress sized witch in one shot from a distance) | Several Kilometers (Creates a glyph high in the sky before using her strongest attack.) | At least several kilometers (Negated Magic on an entire battlefield, sent a person to a forest outside said battlefield with a mere shockwave) | Should be significantly higher.
Standard Equipment: Epee De Clovis | Riz's Soul Gem and a Gauntlet in her Final Form
Intelligence: At least above Average, likely High in combat (Has been trained by Riz, who is considered one of the weakest but also most dangerous magical girls because of her skills.) | Likely Very High (Fused with Riz's soul, also has Riz guiding her.)
Weaknesses: Has a low-level resistance to alcohol, when drunk she can't resist hugging people.
- Casually killed a witch the size of a fortress with the Epee De Clovis.
- Has taken on and survived combat with enemies with far more experience in combat and prep time.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- La Lumiere: Creates a glyph high in the sky before proceeding to transform her blade into Flagpole that fires a massive laser into the enemy. All the enemies hit by this attack are cursed and slowly die having their life drained out of them. The curse also lowers durability and negate the ability to heal damage.
- Magic Detection: Magical girls can detect sources of magic throughout most of a city. This has generally been shown to range from City range to cross-city range. They are also not affected by the visual alterations and invisibility of witches.
- Pain Inhibition: Magical girls are resistant to pain inducing abilities, due to their consciousness not being directly connected to their body. Instead, a pain-inducing ability needs to affect their soul gem/consciousness to be effective.
- Memoria: Introduced in Magia Record, they grant Tart abilities based on her memories. Can go through "Max Limit Breaks" to enhance the effects greatly.
- Reinforcements that Transcend Time: Boosts her attack power and has a big chance of negating the durability of the enemy.
Doppel La Pucelle de Blancheur
- Sacred Fire: The sheer presence of the Doppel causes people to be burned to ashes in accordance to their sins.
- Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults. It has been generally portrayed to be able to affect groups of people at once, and one witch (Who Tart one-shotted) has even manipulated an entire fortress.
- Barrier: The standard ability for most witches, the barrier is a small pocket universe that can greatly vary in terms of size made to protect the witch from the outside world, only accessible by magical girls or when witches allow access. They are based around the witch's former life's mental condition prior to dying and becoming a witch.
- Familiar Summoning: Another standard ability, a witch can summon several familiars (or create alongside the barrier) to fight on her behalf. If they absorb enough life energy, they can become duplicates of the witch itself.
- Absorption: A witch can passively absorb the life energy of those who enter their barriers. However, this is a rather lengthy process, so some witches tend to have an instant-absorption method, or simply absorb all of it by killing the enemy.
- Reality Warping: A witch can manipulate reality to cause issues for their enemies. This has been shown from manipulating the outsides of the barrier to attack the enemy, preventing them from even entering, or manipulate unresistant enemies themselves.
Full Power Ver.2
- Magic Negation: Unlocked alongside her second form, Tart has the ability to negate magic completely over an entire battlefield alongside any damage or effects it had caused.
- Restrain: Using her darkness manipulation she summons chains to restrain beings ranging from multiple zombies to giant witches.
- Portal Creation: Using the Darkness Manipulation, the user can essentially create portals from both shadows created by said ability or natural ones.
- Gates of Hell: Opens the gates to hell, consuming both the user and an enemy down to Hell, however, the user can outmaneuver this flaw by removing her soul gem in the process. Both this and her Restrain attack were granted by her fusion with Riz.
- Fate Manipulation: Another ability given by fusing with Riz. It is unknown how much superior Tart's version is, but Riz's was capable of producing Final Ver. Tart, fusing Riz with Tart, and changing the very being Tart was just to fit accordingly to Riz's wish.
Key: Restricted (By Epee De Clovis) | Full Power | Magia Record | Full Power Ver.2 | Final Ver.