After having her village destroyed, Jeanne D' Arc was about to wish for her village to be restored, till she realized that the tragedy will only occur again. So instead she wished for the power to bring light to France. But what she didn't know was that the repercussions of her wish, may bring even more darkness into France...
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B | Likely 6-C | Unknown | High 3-A
Name: Jeanne d' Arc, but usually simply called Tart
Origin: First Appearance as a cameo in Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 12, is the protagonist of Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of "Jeanne d'Arc".
Age: Unknown, likely 13 or 14
Classification: Human, Magical Girl | Irregular, "True Hero", Fusion
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 2, 6 and 7), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Healing (Mid level, scaled from Corbeau), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Magic Detection, Light Manipulation, Sword Mastery. Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, and Status Effect Inducement, unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. | All of the above, Magic Negation. | All previous abilities but upscaled to her current form, BFR, and all of Riz's abilities, including: Portal Creation, Darkness Manipulation, Fusionism via Fate Manipulation. Resistance to Specific Empathic Manipulation on a conceptual level (Specifically despair and hope), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Her soul has already become a grief seed).
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (Managed to harm Lapin, whose defense stat is a 3, making it comparable to the attack potency of Kyoko Sakura) | Likely Island level (Often compared to people of royal blood, just like Madoka Kaname. Also, has the strength stat equal to third timeline Madoka Kaname, which is a 6.) | Unknown (Far stronger than her previous form, ranked as a 7.5 in terms of her Attack Potency.) | High Universe level (Her attack potency was shown to break the tiering system, and was officially mentioned to have had her weapons be upscaled by infinity.)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to third timeline Madoka Kaname, even the slowest magical girl has this level of speed) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be leagues superior to her previous form. Has a speed rating of 4) | Infinite (Her stat was shown to break the tiering system much like her Attack Potency.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small City Class | Likely Island Class | Unknown | High Universe Class
Durability: Unknown (Had a hole blown through her by another Magical Girl, but said magical girl is regarded as one of the strongest by the book's data itself as well as enhanced through unknown means, additionally she was off guard at that time. Her defense stat of 7 is also the highest ever shown before she gained new forms.) | Unknown (Should still have the same durability of her previous form.) | Country level (Her durability is even higher than her attack potency, took a direct hit from Isabeau to the arm.) | High Universe level (Her stat, much like that of her Attack Potency, was shown to have broken the tiering system. Fate Manipulation makes her extremely difficult to kill.)
Stamina: Very High (Is rated as a 0.5 in Stamina, which is equal to Homura Akemi.) | Same | Same | Infinite (While she is in her Final Ver. Form, she was shown to not be able to succumb to her already completely corrupted Soul Gem, now a grief seed. Was ranked as EXTRA like the other stats in the same tiering system as the aforementioned stats.)
Range: At least City Block, likely more. (Bisected a fortress sized witch in one shot from a distance) | Should be higher | At least several kilometers (Negated Magic on an entire battlefield, sent a person to a forrest outside said battlefield with a mere shockwave) | Should be significantly higher.
Standard Equipment: Epee De Clovis,
Intelligence: At least above Average, likely High in combat (Has been trained by Riz, who is considered one of the weakest but also most dangerous magical girls because of her skills.)
Weaknesses: Has a low-level resistance to alcohol, when drunk she can't resist hugging people.
- Casually killed a witch the size of a fortress with the Epee De Clovis.
- Has taken on and survived combat with enemies with far more experience in combat and prep time.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Magic Negation: Unlocked alsongside her second form, Tart has the ability to negate magic completely over an entire battlefield alongside any damage or effects it had caused.
- Restrain: Using her darkness manipulation she summons chains to restrain beings ranging from multiple zombies to giant witches.
- Portal Creation: Using the Darkness Manipulation, the user can essentially create portals from both shadows created by said ability or natural ones.
- Gates of Hell: Opens the gates to hell, consuming both the user and an enemy down to Hell, however, the user can outmaneuver this flaw by removing her soul gem in the process. Both this and her Restrain attack were granted by her fusion with Riz.
- Gates of Heaven: An alternate version of Gates of Hell, instead BFRing an enemy to Heaven. Does not have the same risk as its predecessor, however, and can take massive beings.
- Fate Manipulation: Another ability given by fusing with Riz. It is unknown how much superior Tart's version is, but Riz's was capable of producing Final Ver. Tart, fusing Riz with Tart, and changing the very being Tart was just to fit accordingly to Riz's wish.
Key: Restricted (By Epee De Clovis) | Full Power | Full Power Ver.2 | Final Ver.