|“||The best weapons are beautiful.||„|
Taric is the Aspect of the Protector, wielding incredible power as Runeterra’s guardian of life, love, and beauty. Shamed by a dereliction of duty and exiled from his homeland Demacia, Taric ascended Mount Targon to find redemption, only to discover a higher calling among the stars. Imbued with the might of ancient Targon, the Shield of Valoran now stands ever vigilant against the insidious corruption of the Void.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Name: Taric, the Shield of Valoran, the Protector, Oathbreaker
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Magically Altered Human, Celestial Aspect of Protection
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled mace user, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Aura generation (Defense and offense augmenting), Gemcraft Magic, Healing, Able to manipulate gems and crystals, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Levitation, Forcefield creation, Temporary Invulnerability
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with champions like Kled) with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions and Combat Speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) and Massively FTL+ Attack Speed (His attacks should be comparable in speed to Pantheon's and Leona's)
Striking Strength: Large Star Class
Durability: Large Star level
Standard Equipment: Bravado (His Gem Mace), Bastion
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Taric hits the opponent with his mace. Augmented by Gemcraft and Bravado.
- Bravado: Taric infuses his next two basic attacks whenever he casts an ability. He swings faster with these two attacks, which deal increased damage and reduce his cooldowns.
- Starlight’s Touch: Taric heals himself and all nearby allies based on the number of Starlight's Touch charges he’s stored. Taric generates up to three charges over time.
- Bastion: All of Taric’s abilities are simultaneously cast from both Taric and his linked ally. Taric links with an ally, shielding them from damage. Bastion remains on Taric’s ally until he recasts it onto another ally, or the two move far enough apart to break their link. Bastion also passively increases Taric’s armor.
- Dazzle: After a brief delay, Taric fires out a short wave of celestial energy in a target direction that stuns all enemies struck. Can also be fired as a prismatic sphere which stuns target enemies and deals them magic damage, which increases with the target's proximity to him.
- Cosmic Radiance: Taric calls on the stars themselves for protection. After a moderate delay, he and all nearby allies become invulnerable for a few seconds.