|“||Despite being enemies, I've always respected you as a powerful opponent, Pedro, captain of the Nox Pirates! Every time we would see each other, the scars on our left eyes would both begin to itch!||„|
Baron Tamago is a combatant of the Big Mom Pirates, who originates from the Longleg Tribe. He and his partner Pekoms are responsible for collecting the monthly payment of sweets from Fishman Island in exchange for Big Mom's protection.
Like a lot of people of her crew, Tamago is scared of Big Mom and wishes to avoid bringing her bad news, as he does not want to be the target of her resulting rage. However he still dares to disagree and try to correct her when she is angry, such as when she suggested to accept the Straw Hat's offer of treasure instead of candy.
As Tamago and Pedro clashed, Tamago demanded to know why Pedro had returned despite his shortened lifespan. Pedro explained that he had done so for the Straw Hats, whom he believed would one day surpass him and Tamago while causing the world to transition into its "dawn", but clarified that he had no intention of dying until they had achieved their goals as he cut Tamago in half, causing a giant yolk to fly out of his body.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown, Likely 7-A
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Devil Fruit Eater, Broker, Baron, Member of the Big Mom Pirates
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Highly Resistant To Electrical Based Attacks Due To Suit, Physiology Changed To That Of An Egg Due To Devil Fruit
Speed: Massively Hypersonic via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: Class G+
Striking Strength: Unknown, Likely Mountain Class
Durability: Unknown, Likely Mountain level via power-scaling
Stamina: Not much is known about his stamina reserves, but seeing as he is one of the members of the Big Mom Pirates and is from a verse with ridiculous levels of stamina it can be assumed they are vastly superhuman.
Range: Several dozen meters
Standard Equipment: Pistol and shikomizue (cane sword)
Intelligence: Accomplished and battle hardened fighter, fairly intelligent but nothing notable
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, the main weakness of the fruit seems to be its dependence on the surrounding environment, which must contain metal in order for the fruit's powers to be used.
- Tama Tama no Mi (Egg Egg Fruit): A Paramecia-type Devil Fruit. Tamago can turn his body composition into that of an egg and allows him to evolve into a chicken and become stronger when their body is destroyed.
- Baron Tamago (タマゴ男爵 Tamago Danshaku?): Tamago first and main form. In this form, he gains an eggshell around his waist, and wields a shikomizue. He is also very proficient in rapid kicks attacks and wears tights that protect him from Electro. In this form, he often adds French words in his speech.
- Viscount Hiyoko (ヒヨコ子爵 Hiyoko Shishaku?): Tamago's second form. Tamago gains a beak and a pair of small wings, as well as two knives. Tamago is stated to be strengthened in this form, but any further abilities of this form have not been seen, as it was quickly destroyed by Pedro in its only seen usage. In this form, he often adds "Pyo" in his speech.
- Count Niwatori (ニワトリ伯爵 Niwatori Hakushaku?) is Tamago's final form. This form looks like an oversized rooster with complete wings, wattle, and comb, while retaining his mustache like in his previous form. It is stated to be a "true knight", but its abilities have not been shown. In this form, he often adds "Cluck" in his speech.
- Leg Benedict (レッグ・ベネディクト, Reggu Benedikuto): After performing a whirlwind of kicks, Tamago kicks his opponent horizontally across their face, sending them flying back. It was first seen in his second battle with Pedro. This attack's name is a pun on "leg" and the breakfast dish "Eggs Benedict".