Talon is in his most vicious state when it comes to the defense of his raptor clan. Before the Cataclysms, Talon's home was peaceful and harmonious, but now Talon and his followers have been thrust into an unfamiliar life of power struggles, battling between tribes and dino-beasts. On the new Urth, Talon stands ready to take on any dino-beast threatening his people.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, possibly higher
Origin: Primal Rage
Age: Millions of years old
Classification: Chief of a Raptor clan, God of survival, protection, harmony, and air
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Regeneration (Unknown level, Can recover from any wounds not inflicted by another god, and it is unknown if even other gods can permanently kill him via conventional means.), Telepathy, Dream Manipulation, Some degree of resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight with Armadon, the God of Thunder, who uses lightning and electrical currents as attacks. Talon is considered incredibly fast even among the other gods.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, possibly higher (Can tear through foes of similar durability with his claws)
Range: Several meters due to sheer size
Standard Equipment: Human followers
Intelligence: Incredibly high; has ruled his clan for eons and is considered second to none as a leader
Weaknesses: Talon lacks any sort of ranged attacks, forcing him to get in close to deal damage. However, due to his immense speed and agility, this is seldom a problem.
- Brain Basher: Talon flips into the air, landing on his opponent's head and delivering a powerful strike before flipping off.
- Pounce & Flip: Talon ducks down and rushes his enemy, sinking his claws into them and mauling them before flipping off of them.
- Frantic Fury: Using his incredible speed and razor sharp claws, Talon becomes a whirlwind of death, grinding up anything in his way.
- Slasher: Talon uses his claws to deliver two quick slashes to his opponent. He can also use this technique as a counterattack.
- Face Ripper: Talon jumps onto his opponent, viciously tearing at their face and eyes.
- Jugular Bite: Talon takes advantage of his foe's weak point by jumping up and biting onto their neck, tearing away at the sensitive flesh.
- Chomp a Human: Talon scoops up one of his worshipers in a claw before tossing them into his mouth and chewing them up. This allows Talon to heal his wounds.
- Heart Wrenching: Using his sharp toe claws, Talon quickly and effortlessly slices his opponent open, pulling out their heart before eating it.
- Shredder: Talon uses a stronger version of Frantic Fury, whirling around the enemy for several seconds, leaving them torn to bloody shreds of flesh and splintered bones.
- Stampede: Talon whistles and summons a huge stampede of young raptors, who promptly rip his enemy to shreds.