|“||This world is a tapestry of our own making.||„|
Taliyah is a nomadic mage from Shurima who weaves stone with energetic enthusiasm and raw determination. Torn between teenage wonder and adult responsibility, she has crossed nearly all of Valoran on a journey to learn the true nature of her growing powers. Compelled by rumors of the rise of a long-dead emperor, she returns to protect her tribe from dangers uncovered by Shurima's shifting sands. Some have mistaken her tender heart for weakness and paid the price for their error, for beneath Taliyah's youthful demeanor is a will strong enough to move mountains, and a spirit fierce enough to make the Earth tremble.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B, possibly 7-B
Name: Taliyah, The Stoneweaver, Little Sparrow
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Wanderer, Stone mage
Attack Potency: Small City level, possibly City level (Brought down a portion of a mountain on accident while just learning to control her powers. Created a city-wide stone barrier using the bedrock underneath the city of Vekaura)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Durability: Small City level, possibly City level
Range: Dozens of meters with sling, Hundreds of meters with earth manipulation
Standard Equipment: Sling and stones
Intelligence: Above average (Has survived alone as a nomad for several years)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic). Is also largely inexperienced when compared to other beings with similar powers and abilities and is still learning how to properly control them.
- Basic Attack: Taliyah slings a stone at her opponent.
- Rock Surfing: Taliyah gains 20% bonus movement speed by running near walls. Rock Surfing is disabled while in combat.
- Threaded Volley: Taliyah unleashes 5 Stone Shards one-by-one in the target direction, dealing magic damage in a small area around the first target hit. Hits beyond the first deal only 50% damage. Casting Threaded Volley creates an area of Worked Ground around her. Taliyah gains bonus movement speed while on Worked Ground. Casting Threaded Volley on Worked Ground only hurls one rock but refunds half its mana cost.
- Seismic Shove: Taliyah marks a target location. After a brief delay, the ground erupts, dealing damage and knocking airborne all enemies hit. Taliyah can recast Seismic Shove before it erupts to throw the victims in any target direction, including over terrain.
- Unraveled Earth: Taliyah scatters 18 boulders over the ground in a cone before her, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and slowing enemies within the area. Enemies who dash over or are knocked through boulders cause them to explode, taking damage per boulder they hit. After a brief delay, any remaining boulders explode in another conic wave, dealing the initial damage again.
- Weaver's Wall: Taliyah briefly channels before summoning a massive wall of spiraling rock that tears through the battlefield in the target direction, creating an impassable area for 6 seconds. Taliyah can reactivate Weaver's Wall while channeling to ride atop the wall as it emerges. Taking damage will cut her ride short, but this will not interrupt the path of the wall. Taliyah can bring the wall down early by reactivating this ability.