|“||The whole world's a river, and I'm its king.||„|
Tahm Kench travels Runeterra's waterways, feeding his insatiable appetite with the misery of the unsuspecting. The singularly charming gourmand savors every moment of his victims' suffering. A deal with Two-Coats may carry you to wherever you wish, but your journey will most assuredly end in the depths of despair.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Tahm Kench, the River King, Two-Coats
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Crossroads River Demon, Master Chef, Embodiment of Foibles
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 8), Teleportation, Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Forcefield generation, Time Travel, Shapeshifting, Limited Power Nullification (Via An Acquired Taste)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with his tongue, Planetary with teleportation
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (A skilled manipulator who can twist the emotions of anyone he comes in contact with so they make a deal with him, skilled to the point where he can even manipulate the flaws of Yordles, albeit with some difficulty), Nigh-Omniscient concerning one's foibles
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Tahm Kench strikes the opponent with his tongue. Augmented by An Acquired Taste.
- An Acquired Taste: Tahm Kench's basic attacks and damaging abilities apply An Acquired Taste to enemy champions, stacking up to 3 times. Against enemies with three stacks, Tahm Kench's Tongue Lash and Devour gain additional effects. After 7 seconds, An Acquired Taste stacks decay once every 0.5 seconds.
- Tongue Lash: After a brief delay, Tahm Kench lashes his tongue in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them for 2 seconds. Tahm Kench can activate Devour during Tongue Lash to devour enemy minions or monsters from a distance.
- An Acquired Taste: The target is also stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Devour: Tahm Kench swallows the target enemy minion, monster, or allied champion, making them untargetable and unable to take any actions for a short duration. While Tahm Kench has an ally in his belly, his ally is put into stasis and he gains bonus movement speed, which doubles when moving toward an enemy champion. Tahm Kench is slowed by 95% while he has an enemy champion in his belly. After a brief delay, Tahm Kench gains the ability to cast Regurgitate while his belly is full. Allied champions can exit at will.
- An Acquired Taste: The target can be swallowed for half the duration, suppressing them, removing their shared vision and reducing their sight radius to only their immediate surroundings.
- Regurgitate: Tahm Kench regurgitates the swallowed target. If they are an enemy, they are stunned for 0.25 seconds and take damage that is capped against monsters. Minions and monsters are spat forth, stopping if they hit an enemy or terrain and dealing magic damage to all enemies around them before taking Regurgitate's damage. Allied champions are also spat out, stopping if they hit an enemy or terrain, while enemy champions are regurgitated at Tahm Kench's feet.
- Thick Skin: Tahm Kench stores all damage he takes as Grey Health on his health bar. While Thick Skin is not on cooldown, and after taking no damage for 2.5 seconds, Tahm Kench rapidly heals for a portion of his Grey Health over time, consuming it in the process. If activated, Tahm Kench instead converts his current Grey Health into a shield which slowly decays over 6 seconds.
- Abyssal Voyage: Tahm Kench channels for up to 15 seconds, highlighting the path to his intended destination to allies while opening his maw to offer up to one allied champion the chance to come with him. Once an ally has climbed in or if Tahm Kench decides to go solo by reactivating Abyssal Voyage, he begins a 1-second channel which, upon completion, blinks him and his ally to the target location, arriving after a 0.5-second delay. Taking damage interrupts Abyssal Voyage, putting it on a 10-second reduced cooldown. Abyssal Voyage cannot be activated while his belly is full. Tahm Kench's basic attacks and damaging abilities also deal bonus magic damage.