Tactimon is a soldier Digimon that possesses a powerful sword called Jatetsufujin-maru.
Within the sword it is sealed a sinister power, strong enough to break a star in two, so unsheathe the sword mean the destruction of a star. In addition, Tactimon draw his sword fights without, yet is capable of exhibiting a menacing destructive power. The Jatetsufujin-maru, has such great power, is a sword that can not be handled by anyone. From that point, it is easy enough to understand the true power of Tactimon. Even more than his merit as a soldier, he stands out in the field with strategic plans that can even be classified as "pure genius, as if from a source," so the real credit Tactimon is not physical strength but pure genius.
When Tactimon directs an armed the end is already decided, and in fact there is a saying that "victory is already decided before the battle." Because of the various plans that thought, when Tactimon leaves the battlefield you are already guaranteed their full advantage.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 2-C | 2-C
Origin: Digimon Xros Wars
Age: Probably in his late 1000s at the least (on par with Royal Knights in experience)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, can create towers which prevent dimension crossing, Earth Manipulation, Can resurrect the dead, Can create destructive shock waves, Can focus energy in his sword and project it towards an enemy, Can fire energy blasts from the guns on his back, and Master Swordsman, Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Is made up of countless souls), Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Low-Godly. Can exhale his energy and transfer it to a new body, as such returns to battle many times over) | All previous abilities amplified, Gravity Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Can negate Regeneration (Mid-Godly. His sword should be equal to Susanoomon's ZERO-ARMS: Orochi. A sword in which not only cut the Dark Area in half, but also defeated Lucemon Falldown Mode. Tactimon's sword is made up of its data), Can kill abstracts.
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (Can duel Royal Knight level opponents like Omegamon and UlforceVeedramon and another unnamed Royal Knight and won, Jasetsufujinmaru is made of a fragment of Susanoomon's ZERO-ARMS: Orochi) | Multi-Universe level (Vastly superior then his sealed form)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (Comparable to the Royal Knights)
Striking Strength: Multi-Universal | Multi-Universal
Range: Several meters with his sword, Several dozen meters with projectiles, several kilometers with earthquakes
Standard Equipment: His sword Jatsetsufujinmaru (Snake Sealed In a Sword by God in Iron)
Intelligence: Tactimon is considered to be one of the greatest commanders and tacticians amongst Digimon, so much so that it is thought that even the largest-scale battles are already decided when Tactimon is at the helm, even when compared to the Royal Knights' tactician Leopardmon. He is also incredibly skilled with a blade, being able to match experienced swordsmen like Omegamon and Ulforceveedramon on even ground and easily overwhelmed Team Xros Heart in their first encounter. It is noted by official sources that his ingenuity is so amazing, that he wins battles even before the battle begins.
Weaknesses: He keeps Jasetsufujinmaru sealed, limiting his power until he feels he has found a worthy opponent
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Earth Shaker (壱の太刀 Ichi-no-Tachi, lit. "First Tachi"): Stabs the ground once with the Sword of Storms, generating an earthquake.
- Tectonic Tremor (弐の太刀 Ni-no-Tachi, lit. "Second Tachi"): Stabs the ground twice with the Sword of Storms, awakening one hundred dead warriors.
- Earth Hammer (参の太刀 San-no-Tachi, lit. "Third Tachi"): Stabs the ground thrice with the Sword of Storms, collapsing the surrounding land with a shock wave.
- San-no-Tachi Kai: Chitsuikaku (三の太刀・改・地鎚閣 lit. "Third Tachi Revision: Earth-Hammering Tower"): Stabs the ground thrice with the Sword of Storms, exploding the surrounding land.
- Ultimate Tactic (死の太刀 Shi-no-Tachi, lit. "Death Tachi"): Coalesces all of his energy into the Sword of Storms and slashes downward.
- Go-no-Tachi: Goryounaku (悟の太刀・五稜郭 lit. "Englightenment Tachi: Five-sided Fortification"): Slashes with the Sword of Storms five times, generating deadly shockwaves.
- Mu-no-Tachi: Rikudourin'ne (無の太刀・六道輪廻? lit. "Nothingness Tachi: Six-realms Saṃsāra"): Slashes with the Sword of Storms six times, generating a massive vortex.
- Primary Tactic (タネガシマ Tanegashima): Flips the gun-muzzles on his back at the opponent, then fires an immense destructive blast.
- Penetrating Blast (鬼神突 Kishintotsu, lit. "Wild God's Thrust"): Thrusts the Sword of Storms at the opponent with incredible force.
- Hoshiwari (星割り lit. "Star Splitter")
- Tenshukaku (天守閣? lit. "Castle Keep"): Thrusts the Sword of Storms into the ground, creating a small mountain range
Key: Sealed | Unsealed