Tabuu is the leader of the Subspace Army, the main antagonist and final boss of Super Smash Bros. Brawls Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary. He is a powerful, supernatural entity who resides in Subspace. He uses the Subspace Bombs to send entire locations to his dimension, where he absorbs their power to increase his own.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C
Origin: Super Smash Bros.
Gender: Unknown, presumably male
Classification: Embodiment of Subspace.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Reality Warping, Electricity Manipulation, Teleportation (Can also leave an explosion behind from where he last was at), Energy Projection, Afterimage Creation, Shapeshifting, Duplication (Of himself and others), Possession (Used his Chains of Light to control Master Hand to the level in which the latter was more apart of Subspace than the World of Trophies), Size Manipulation, Universe Creation and Embodiment, Forcefield Creation, Resurrection (Resurrected all of the bosses throughout the game, from Petey Piranha to Rayquaza to Duon), Spatial Manipulation, Can create explosive afterimages, Heat Vision, One Hit Kill via Off-Waves
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can easily keep up with Master Hand)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least Universe level+
Stamina: Extremely high, likely limitless
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable.
Intelligence: Tactical genius. Studied the World of Trophies to come up with a plan to take over the world. Some of the feats he did include discovering the primordial substance Mr. Game & Watch was made out of and used him to make the Subspace Army, taking over the Isle of the Ancients, making all of the R.O.Bs his slaves, took over Meta Knight's Halberd, deceiving Ganondorf, Bowser, and Wario using Master Hand, and more.
Weaknesses: His wings can be broken, causing a delay in his most powerful attacks. Most of his moves, despite being able to deal massive damage, area rather predictable and some can even leave him open for attacks. Cannot leave Subspace.
- Manipulated and casually defeated Master Hand.
- Turned many of the game's fighters (except for Sonic who came very late into the story mode) into trophies in one hit.
- Created an army bent on destroying the material universe.
- Destroyed the Subspace at the end of story mode.
- Shark Blade: He transforms into an energy blade and rams into his opponent.
- Golden Bracket: Transforms into 2 brackets, grabbing his opponent and slamming them down with great force.
- Diving Slash: Tabuu teleports high up into the air, then changes his arm into a blade and slashes down on the target.
- Chain of Light: Subdues his opponent with chains of light. This technique was used to control Master Hand and manipulate characters such as Ganondorf.
- Electrical Shield: The sphere inside Tabuu's chest comes off from his chest and splits into several fragments, emitting electricity while flying around him.
- Rapid Chops: Chops at the target multiple times, leaving a series of visible purples slashes behind.
- Ghost Projection: Tabuu splits himself in half and shoots out many ghost images of himself in all directions that explode after reaching a certain distance.
- Bullet Rain: Teleports to a random area and fires a barrage of small bullets at the target, ending the move with a huge energy sphere.
- Pinpoint Explosions: Points his finger at a single location, causing a deadly explosion.
- Dragon Laser: Creates a cannon in the shape of a dragon's maw, using it to fire a powerful laser.
- Shuriken Boomerang: Throws an enormous energy shuriken which will return to him after being thrown.
- Eye Laser: Grows to colossal proportions before firing lethal beams from his eyes.
- Off Waves: Sprouts an ornate pair of wings, briefly charging up energy before releasing an attack capable of scouring the area clean of life.