|“||Power belongs to those who can wield it.||„|
|“||The difference between me and you? I know what I’m doing.||„|
Born with immense magical potential, Syndra loves nothing more than exercising the incredible power at her command. With each passing day, her mastery of magical force grows more potent and devastating. Refusing any notion of balance or restraint, Syndra wants only to retain control of her power, even if it means annihilating the authorities that seek to stop her.
Feared and admired, Syndra is a formidable Star Guardian from an earlier era. Like Janna, her history is cloaked in shadow, but it’s clear as day that she is an ambitious warrior who is quick to dismiss those she deems unworthy of her time. Currently, she acts as an advisor on Ahri’s team, guiding them away from unforeseen dangers and toward a promising future. Despite Ahri’s trust in her, some members have questioned the veteran’s true motives and suspect there is no price that Syndra won’t pay to achieve her personal goals.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, likely higher, 7-C with her castle | Low 2-C
Name: Syndra, the Dark Sovereign
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her mid to late 20s)
Classification: Human, Dark Mage | Star Guardian
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), likely Town level, likely higher (She is able to keep her castle suspended casually, the full extent of her power is unknown), Town level+ with her telekinesis (Dropping her telekinetically suspended castle from it's location above the cloud layer would yield approximately 3.15e+14 Joules) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M with telekinesis (Can keep a castle suspended midair indefinitely and fight unhindered by it)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+, likely Town Class | Universal+
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level, at least Town level+, likely higher when reinforced with telekinesis (The true extent of her power is unknown) | Universe level+
Range: Dozens of meters with basic magic, Hundreds of kilometers with Telekinesis
Standard Equipment: Dark Spheres (Always has three with her, can create more) | Multi (Her familiar)
Intelligence: High (Even as a child she was so skilled with her power that she scared elder mages)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic attack: Syndra throws a small black sphere that deals physical damage.
- Transcendent: Each of Syndra's abilities gain an additional effect at maximum rank.
- Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a Dark Sphere at the target location, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit, which then remains for 6 seconds.
- Transcendent Bonus: Dark Sphere deals bonus magic damage against enemy champions.
- Force of Will:
- First Active: Syndra telekinetically grabs a Dark Sphere, enemy minion or monster for 5 seconds. If a Dark Sphere is grabbed, its duration is refreshed. If a minion or monster is grabbed, it's put in stasis.
- Second Active: Syndra throws the grasped Dark Sphere or enemy to the target area, granting sight of the projectile's surroundings as they fall. The projectile, if it is an enemy, and any enemies struck take magic damage and are slowed for 1.5 seconds.
- Transcendent Bonus: Force of Will's slow duration is increased to 2 seconds.
- Scatter the Weak: Syndra knocks back all enemies and Dark Spheres in front of her, with the distance increased the closer they are to her at the time of cast, dealing magic damage to them and any enemies with which they collide. Dark Spheres also stun all enemies in their path for 1.5 seconds, dealing Scatter the Weak's damage to enemies who weren't affected by the initial cast.
- Transcendent Bonus: Scatter the Weak's area of effect is 50% wider.
- Unleashed Power: Syndra hurls all of her Dark Spheres at the target enemy champion, dealing magic damage per sphere. This also utilizes the three spheres orbiting her. All Dark Spheres remain on the ground for 6 seconds after Unleashed Power is used.
- Transcendent Bonus: Unleashed Power's cast range is increased by 75.
- Telekinesis: Syndra's main power alongside with Force Manifestation. With it she is able to keep her floating palace suspended in mid-air indefinitely, and she is potentially capable of throwing it.
- Force Manifestation: Syndra's main ability is the power to manifest force just by willing it. She is also able to condense spheres of raw magic from the air.
Key: Base | Star Guardian Syndra