|“||Power belongs to those who can wield it.||„|
Born with immense magical potential, Syndra loves nothing more than exercising the incredible power at her command. With each passing day, her mastery of magical force grows more potent and devastating. Refusing any notion of balance or restraint, Syndra wants only to retain control of her power, even if it means annihilating the authorities that seek to stop her.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, likely higher, 7-C with her castle
Name: Syndra, the Dark Sovereign
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her mid to late 20s)
Classification: Human, Dark Mage
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), likely Town level, likely higher (She is able to keep her castle suspended casually, the full extent of her power is unknown), Town level+ with her telekinesis (Dropping her telekinetically suspended castle from it's location above the cloud layer would yield approximately 3.15e+14 Joules)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M with telekinesis (Can keep a castle suspended midair indefinitely and fight unhindered by it)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+, likely Town Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level, at least Town level+, likely higher when reinforced with telekinesis (The true extent of her power is unknown)
Range: Dozens of meters with basic magic, Hundreds of kilometers with Telekinesis
Standard Equipment: Dark Spheres (Always has three with her, can create more)
Intelligence: High (Even as a child she was so skilled with her power that she scared elder mages)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic attack: Syndra throws a small black sphere that deals physical damage.
- Transcendent: Each of Syndra's abilities gain an additional effect at maximum rank.
- Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a Dark Sphere at the target location, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit, which then remains for 6 seconds.
- Transcendent Bonus: Dark Sphere deals bonus magic damage against enemy champions.
- Force of Will:
- First Active: Syndra telekinetically grabs a Dark Sphere, enemy minion or monster for 5 seconds. If a Dark Sphere is grabbed, its duration is refreshed. If a minion or monster is grabbed, it's put in stasis.
- Second Active: Syndra throws the grasped Dark Sphere or enemy to the target area, granting sight of the projectile's surroundings as they fall. The projectile, if it is an enemy, and any enemies struck take magic damage and are slowed for 1.5 seconds.
- Transcendent Bonus: Force of Will's slow duration is increased to 2 seconds.
- Scatter the Weak: Syndra knocks back all enemies and Dark Spheres in front of her, with the distance increased the closer they are to her at the time of cast, dealing magic damage to them and any enemies with which they collide. Dark Spheres also stun all enemies in their path for 1.5 seconds, dealing Scatter the Weak's damage to enemies who weren't affected by the initial cast.
- Transcendent Bonus: Scatter the Weak's area of effect is 50% wider.
- Unleashed Power: Syndra hurls all of her Dark Spheres at the target enemy champion, dealing magic damage per sphere. This also utilizes the three spheres orbiting her. All Dark Spheres remain on the ground for 6 seconds after Unleashed Power is used.
- Transcendent Bonus: Unleashed Power's cast range is increased by 75.
- Telekinesis: Syndra's main power alongside with Force Manifestation. With it she is able to keep her floating palace suspended in mid-air indefinitely, and she is potentially capable of throwing it.
- Force Manifestation: Syndra's main ability is the power to manifest force just by willing it. She is also able to condense spheres of raw magic from the air.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing an unit.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants bonus movement speed and magic penetration.
- Rabadon's Deathcap: Grants bonus ability power.
- Athene's Unholy Grail: Grants bonus magic resistance, mana regeneration, ability power, and cooldown reduction. The wielder gains 20% of the premitigation damage dealt to champions as Blood Charges. Healing or shielding another ally consumes charges to heal them, up to the original effect amount, and grants bonus regeneration proportional to mana regeneration.
- Void Staff: Grants bonus ability power, and causes magic damage to ignore 35% of the target's magic resistance.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.